Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Resort (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry I made an assumption about 'not a request' . It seems we're both rather fragile on this topic" her eyes were fixed on her finger as she traced pictures in the sand.

"No kidding..." Jason trails off, watching her hand as well as it traces patterns in the beach. "So...umm...we just going to pretend that never happened? Or..."

Lil nods before Jason says 'or'. She's curious though..what he was going to say. She raises her eyes slowly to meet his "Or?"

Jason sees the nod and smiles a bit, meeting her gaze with his own. "Or am I going to have to hit the reset button and go back to the pizzeria?"

Lil laughed softly turning to face Jason. "Hmmmm...decisions, decisions" she laughed again. "I think it's all good, besides I grabbed a sandwich at one of the booths...unless you want to go back?"

"Nah. Grabbed some food already myself." Jason chuckled a bit before looking back out to the waves. "Hmmm...what would you say if I were to suggest my hotel room? Not for...erm...not anything like that, just to get back to the hotel for a bit?"

"Ummmm", she hesitated, not sure what to say but being her first holiday in so long...and feeling her fair skin turning a little pink...she nodded,"ok. I'm so fair I should probably get out of the sun."

She places her hand in his and smiles,"Thank you" she says as a gently raises her to standing. She dusts the sand from her bottom and begins to follow Jason to the lobby.

Jason walks at a leisurely pace, slow enough so that Lil has no issues in keeping up with him. They walk all the way to his room, which he unlocks. "Behold..." He opens the door, and exclaims, "My cookie cutter hotel room of awesomeness!"

Lil laughs at Jason's description. She enters his room and immediately moves to sit in the reading chair beside the bed.

"Yeah, there wasn't all that much along the lines of choice. I was really just handed a card and told to go to this room...so, here I am." He smiles and sits on the bed, legs crossed, looking at Lil. "So...what do you do for fun back home?"

She smiles, holds up her hand and says,"Don't laugh ok?". She shifts in her seat casting her eyes to the floor. "I like to hike, read, bake new and interesting cupcake flavours and....I love to game, any platform and almost any genre." She blushes.

After a bit of digging, he pulls out a Xbox 360, with five separate games that are ranging in genre. Once finished, he turns back to her and smiles triumphantly, holding up two controllers, one in each hand. "Wanna play a bit with me?"

Lil nods, an excitement filling her eyes. She is quick to stand and grab the cables to plug into the tv. Looking mischievously at Jason she says,"ready to lose?"

"To be honest, it all depends on the genre for me...but I brought a variety to keep myself and now you interested throughout the vacation." He sets the five games in a row, pointing to them as he recalls their names. "Mortal Kombat, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, Call of Duty, Little Big Planet, and Guitar Hero...which reminds me, for that one, there are two guitar controllers in the bag as well." He looks toward her. "So, take your pick."

"I'm thinking I need myself a little Mortal Kombat. Princess Kitana is ready to show off her skills." Lil looks at Jason with a serious, determined look for about a second before she started laughing. "Are you crazy enough to take me on? Hmmmmm?"

Jason lets out a wicked grin for the first time in his vacation. "Oh, I know that I can take you on, Lil." And with that, he powers up his controller and turns on the console, the TV screen a blinding white for a few moments as the intro played. His dashboard had a Mortal Kombat background, meaning that he was a bit of a fan of the series. "Thing is, are you crazy enough to take me on?" He chuckles as he slides the disk into the tray and closes it, sitting back next to her and handing her her own controller.

Accepts the controller and smiles, "It's all about fun. It doesn't really matter who wins right?!" she laughs softly. "Of course it matters and now get ready to hit the mat Jason." She sits cross legged on the end of the bed watching the light on her controller stop flashing.

"Fun is part of it..." He smiles and watches intently as the game loads up. At the main menu, he looks back toward her. "One on one or two on two?"

"One on One please," she says a bit sassy. Lil is already biting her bottom lip concentrating. "I think it'd be hilarious if they made this a Kinect game. Could you imagine it?" she laughs knowing she's about to be dinner in this game but that won't stop her trash talk.

"A Kinect...game?" Jason laughs a bit as he selects the appropriate mode. "No, I can't imagine it." The character select screen pops up, and Jason immediately lunges his cursor toward Smoke, his best character. He then leans back, his elbows propping him up on the bed.

"Oh come on...imagine how uncoordinated some of your friends are and imagine them trying to make their avatar engage in battle." She giggles at the thought. "Ah I see you chose Smoke...what's he good for...making me cough!" She laughs at how lame her trash talking is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom