Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smithy's Lady, farmer's daughter (Wolvenrogue and Vampire07)

"When you train and sell stock for a living you get to know who is working with it. With the number of horses you have and who you had working it stood to reason you needed help." He didn't stop working but he did take a glance or two at her.. "After seeing the stables and paddock area, its pretty obvious you have been short handed for a while, but don't worry, I'll have the place in shape in no time and we can start some serious work on your horses."
He stopped just a moment, stood up straight and smiled at her.

She had to admit he was handsome and he had a wonderful body. "Well, you can imagine why I asked. Victor has a habit of turning away good looking men. I imagine Thomas has gossiped about Victor's insecurities?" To her Thomas could gossip all he wants about the family since it didn't deal with her directly. Also she tended to treat the others with a soft hand.

"Miss Addi! Blossom's ready!" Thomas called out as he brought the young filly over. The white mane was flowing but was a wonderful contrast to the golden brown coat. The horse was fitted with a dark brown side saddle with a red saddle blanket underneath.

Aiden looked at the filly as she was walked over to the girl. "Just a minute! that horse is about to throw a shoe" he said. "Let me take a look at her before you take her out" Aiden said as he pulled the up the Filly's left front hoof, He grabbed the shoe with a pair of farrier's tongs. "It's loose and its getting gravel under it." he pulled the shoe off the filly's hoof and then after cleaning the hoof re-nailed the shoe. He walked her a bit and smiled. "Much better. Can I help you mount her?" He asked with a smile.

Addi held the horse as he tended to her. Watching him work but when he asked about helping her mount her horse. Thomas never helped her nor had any other person had since she turned 15 which was awhile ago. Thinking this over but thought there was no harm.

"If you don't mind." She expected him to have bit of trouble but when he easily tossed her up in the saddle she was laughing. For once in a long time she felt so light. "Thank you." Nodding to him as she got herself comfortable with the young horse trotting off in a graceful gate. The young rider and horse seemed to move as one even with Addi barely moving the reigns.

For him it was simple courtesy to help a lady into her saddle. Though he had never done this with his mother except on the rare occasion when she was formally dressed, his father had been careful to teach him such basic courtesies that he expected were common to true gentlemen. He had simply grasped Addie's narrow waist and lifted her as though she were as light as a feather. He watched as she rode off in perfect harmony with the little filly. The two were perfectly suited. He smiled at her and tipped his hat as she rode off.

Thomas chuckled at Aiden tipping his hat to Addi. "This could make things interesting." He went about to clean the stalls then he'd lay fresh straw down.

Roxy on the other hand was standing not far off. Her long raven hair was braided with her wearing a simple dress. "Well a true gentlemen. That's a nice change of pace for this place." She said smiling to Aiden. "I imagine your wife is very pleased you being friendly to others." Roxy had been known to seduce men and even bed married men. So any human with a cock was fair game to her.

"Thank you for saying so, but I have no wife. I am sure that my mother would approve however. I learned at an early age how to treat a lady, and how to know when I was in the presence of one. " He smiled at her." Is there something I might do to help you today?" he asked. He certainly found Roxy attractive, but he was not about to jeopardize his newly found employment by consorting with the other staff during working hours.

Roxy walked closer to him as she was slender from all the manual work. "Well, I heard we had another hand on the estate and figured I'd come by and see for myself. The others said you were cute but I wouldn't say cute. More like handsome if you ask me." Smiling as her brown eyes looked him over. "I'm Roxanna or Roxy for short. I help out with the household chores and tend to the Ladies of the house." She said as she held her hand out to shake his hand.

He took her hand gently in his, and bowing just slightly, kissed it, then looking her in the eyes said. "Thank You kindly, you are quite lovely yourself. Aiden at your service. Should you or your ladies need anything which I can provide, kindly let me know. My duties include the live stock, stables, and hounds, as well as providing security for the women when needed. I would be happy to assist you as I may be able." he took a step back before resuming his work.

Roxy smiled as she stepped into the room he was in and shut the door behind her. "Actually, the women here may ask for your assistance other than what you were hired for. You see we...Like men have urges and well you look like the gentlemen who can satisfy our sexual needs. You see we can't say no to our boss without being fired but other than that we can chose who we want. I want you to satisfy my needs and I can satisfy yours when you need it."

"My work day ends when the livestock is bedded down in the evening. Please save such requests for then. You can find me in the bunk room in the back of the stable. Was there anything else I could do for you? If not, until later." he said smiling at her. He had to admit that the girl was pretty, though he had some reservations about her manors.

"Be seeing you then." She winked at him as she was aggressive when it came for sex. Roxy walked out but she was met by Thomas who was glaring at her.

"You're putting this man's life at risk, girl." He spoke softly.

"Please, all men are nothing to fret over. If Addi had an issue whats been going on she'd put a stop to it. Oh! That's right..." Roxy smirked. "She can't say a damn word or do anything about it. Such a lady can't soil her hands with such things."

"A Lady shouldn't soil her hands? So what does that make you? A common street whore my brother loves to toss aside?" Addi said coldly from on top of Blossom's saddle. Roxy glared at Addi but as she turned away she slapped the filly's flank making her rear up tossing Addi to the ground. The horse danced as her hooves came close to coming down on Addi.

"AIDEN!" Thomas yelled as he tried to grab the reigns but with his artists hands he couldn't get a good grip.

Hearing the commotion out on the paddock Aiden dropped his rake and came at a run. Seeing the filly up on its hindquarters he grabbed the reigns and walked it backward. As he pulled its nose to its chest, the filly calmed and with a gentle hand on its neck it settled down completely. He knew that Addi was horsewoman enough not to have caused the problem, but by the time he had the horse settled down, everyone but Addi had run off. He tethered the horse to a post and then turned his attention to Addi who was still on the ground. She had landed on the hard floor ground in the doorway to the barn and looked shaken. He leaned down, and scooped her up then carried her to the cot in bunk room and laid her down. "Are you alright?" he asked respectfully as he stood beside the cot. The door to the bunk room was open behind him.

She was hurt when she was thrown. It became clear why Aiden was hired on the spot. Thomas was kept there to feel like he was part of something. While Aiden helped her Thomas went and calmly yet gently removed the equipment then brushed her. Thomas sang softly to keep the filly calm.

"Yes, thank you. I think I hurt my wrist from the fall." She sat up onto her elbow as she had trouble moving her wrist. "Feels like is twisted actually." Addi hated Roxy dearly but she was taught to keep emotions to herself along with other things. True, her brother tried to keep a tight leash on Addi for some odd reason. There was straw and dirt in her snow white hair as her white blouse was filthy from the rough ride and being thrown.

"May I look at it Miss?" Aiden asked her. "I may be able to help." Aiden had treated similar injuries many times around the farm and had found that the treatments used to soothe a horse worked well on people as well. He pulled some of the straw from her hair and knelt down beside the cot in anticipation of her answer. and held out his hand to take hers if she offered it.

Addi blushed as he knelt down beside her. Sitting up as she slipped her hand into his own. For years she's been careful not to get hurt so she could continue to ride or do what she loved which was music and art. Her cheeks were a bright red as he touched her wrist. Though when she bent it she'd wince. "I hope its not broken. I can't stand it if I-" She stopped as she expressed fondness or an emotion but it was to late. "If I can't play my violin its like a flower missing the sun's warmth or a horse missing the feeling of the wind going through its mane."

"You describe things in a most beautiful way. He felt of her wrist gently, noting her response to his touch and manipulations. "I'm sorry to cause you pain" I don't believe it is broken, only dislocated, which I can fix but it will hurt, and its best you don't see me do it. The pain wont last long but it will be instense." He took a clean wash cloth and folded it. He picked her up from the cot, sat down, and sat her in his lap. Handing her the washcloth, he said "Bite this. and look over my shoulder. squeeze my arm if it helps. I'll make it quick as I can. It will feel much better when I'm done." He waited for her to get ready and then quickly pulled her writs back into alignment before pulling her against his still shirtless chest until she could relax and the pain subsided.

Addi was trembling as he sat her in his lap. Taking the cloth she nodded to him as she looked over his shoulder with her placing the cloth in her mouth. When he pulled on her wrist she bit down on the cloth with her right arm wrapped behind his shoulder, her nails digging into his back. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as her wrist was throbbing but she held on to him as she felt him holding her close to his chest.

Her wrist ached as she reached up with her right hand taking the cloth from her mouth. Deep groves were in the cloth but smiled weakly. "You love to pick a woman up don't you?" A weak giggle left her lips as she pulled her head back to look at him. To her it was a shame women like Roxy were prowling after Aiden. He looked like a man who'd make a wonderful presence at any social function.

Aiden smiled at her and answered "When she needs it, yes!" he wiped away her tears with his thumb and the taking some liniment rubbed it into her wrist. He knew he had been successful when the rubbing didn't cause her to wince. He wrapped it tightly in gauze and tied it neatly. "How does it feel now?" he asked her giving her a gentle squeeze as his heavily muscled arms encircled her.

When he encircled her in his large arms she gave a faint squeak. Her face turned a darker shaded of red but she was trying to find her words though she felt like she lost her voice. Looking away as she cleared her throat. "It feels better. I should...Head to the house and get out of these clothes." Her form felt so small within his arms that she felt so guilty for enjoying it. Slowly she got out of his arms walking off to the house.

Thomas had the filly settled and cleaned up but back with the other horses. Blossom had the same white mark on her forehead as the Chestnut stallion Aiden's parents had. Blossom was from that linage. Thomas himself was thinking this young stud Aiden may be playing with fire by the way Addi was blushing.

Aiden got up, and went back to work. He spent the entire afternoon getting the barn and tack room cleaned and organized, and then went out to begin checking on the stock. Finally, as evening came he started bedding each horse down, but not before checking their shoes and general health and making notes as to what care they would need in the weeks to follow. When the last of the horse were down and the dogs were fed. He headed back to the bunk room, tired and ready to wash-up and rest. Alone in the barn, or so he thought, he stepped into one of the wash stalls they used to groom the horses and after pumping a tub full of cool water, stripped of his clothes and began to wash himself up.

Roxy was there and she gave a soft purr. "Now that you're the type of man I'd go after." She said seeing he was naked with bit of soap. "I figured I'd come by and take up that offer." she stepped into the Stall as she had made sure the barn had been shut down and they'd be alone. Once the stall door was closed she tugged on her dress and had it fall to the floor. With a tight form she walked over to Aiden with her hand on his cock she leaned up kissing him.

Aiden looked at her and stepped back a moment. The girl was indeed gorgeous, and he could feel the tingling in his loins as she touch him. He had forgotten about their earlier conversation. " I have a question first" he said " Thomas said you swatted that filly's flank this morning. Is that true?" He looked her in the eyes, he was not looking at her body at that moment.

"So what if I did. The little Princess been spoiled enough and I'm not the one to spoil people who have it to easy." she said as he had stopped her to where her hands were off of him. Though his question threw her off. "Are you stalling because you're a virgin? I'll be gentle." She said as she stepped closer having her rough fingers moving up his inner thigh. Though she stopped as she heard the strings of a violin being played from the house. It was soft and light like it was dancing within the air.

Aiden pushed her away. "I invited you here to talk, not to join in my bath, he said as he wrapped himself in a towel. Who are you to decide who has too much? You hurt Addi and you could have injured the horse or even killed Thomas. I'm not some piece of meat for you to fight over." He walked out of the wash stall and back to the bunk room where he closed the door, leaving her standing naked where she was.

Back
Top Bottom