Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smithy's Lady, farmer's daughter (Wolvenrogue and Vampire07)

"I took it off to clean up once the horses were ready and just fell asleep that way. It didn't seem like a good idea to light any lamps in the barn so late at night. We didn't want any attention. so here I am. Besides, its a warm night. I'm sorry if you don't like it."

He reached over and took her soft hand in his as they rode about an hour later, they began to see the kitchen lights of his parents farm in the distance. "Just as I suspected, My mother is up baking again. She always bakes in the cool of the night when its summer. We'll wait till we comeback from the river though. the cookies and bread will just be coming out of the oven. You haven't lived till you've had my mother's baking."

"No!" She went to tell him that him being shirtless was fine but he took her hand. Smiling down at their hands linked between the two horses. "Aiden, its fine. I'm just getting use to..Oh you know." She didn't want to say anything that may insult him. To her he was her way to explore the world around her and feel safe about it.

Looking ahead of them as she could see movement in the kitchen but heard a woman crying out with flour flying. "It seems your father is getting rather frisky." She giggled softly with her looking away as she felt naughty for even mentioning another couple being frisky. Wiggling in the side saddle as Blossom shook her head as the reigns were bit slack but the girls followed Aiden. Addie trusted this man to keep her from harm. Looking to the side seeing them passing by the house to the woods. Out of instinct she grabbed the saddle when Blossom picked her way down the hill towards the river.

He led them down along the river to the place where the water ran slow and deep. He had played in that pool since he was a child, and it felt good being there again. he got off his horse, and tied both horses to the branch of a tree and helped her down. Under the trees it was extremely dark. He stripped off his pants, boots, and underwear and slipped into the refreshing water. " Come on in." he said "Its really wonderful! Don't worry no one can see you, not even me. Its way too dark." He waited and squinted his eyes trying to see if she was coming to join him as he sat , now totally naked in the dark water.

Her soft hands ran along his tough skin of his arms when he helped her down. Though when he made it into the water she gasped when he told her she should jump in. "But I-" He commented he couldn't even see her. Scared and shy about the thought of joining him in the river. "Promise?" His family may be that open but she was more modest about this adventure.

With her back to him with her slowly stripping down to nothing. The cool air made her shiver but with her long hair draped over her large ample breasts. Letting her body adjust to the cool air then she slowly made her way to the water's edge. The water licked at her toes making her cry out. "Gah! That's cold!"

"It's really nice when you get in" he said to her laughing at her from beyond the range of her sight in the blackness of the pool. He waited for her to make her way into the water and it wasn't long before he felt her toes touch his, though neither could see the other in the pitch blackness.

He reached out toward her and his fingers brushed her arm. "Come sit with me. The water is wonderful." he was excited and anxious as he waited to see if she would approach him.

After some coaxing she managed to get into the water. Stumbling over a water soaked stick she had grabbed hold of Aiden while he guided her over to his side. Sitting down in the sand with the water covering her breasts but he wasn't lying that they couldn't see each other through the darkness. She could ask him how did he know of this spot but in reality it wasn't any of her business.

"What was it like to work with your parents?" Her and Elizabeth didn't talk about their families just talked about current things and current projects that were in the making. Women in their circle just ran together and let the men do whatever.

"My parents are great! and they work hard and play hard. I think that is why they get along so well. They earn everything they get, and will share with anyone who is in need. They know how to live right and they always expected me and my sister to do the same. At first I just helped my mom with the farm, but later my dad took me to the shop with him. Smithing is hard work and it builds a hard body. Even at over 50 my dad can take down the average man with no trouble at all. He has some bad injuries from the war, but woe be to the man that would underestimate him. Especially if they mean harm to a woman."

He let his arm slip slowly behind her back and around the soft curve of her waist, pulling her close until their naked hips touched and he could feel the swell of her ample breasts against his chest.

Addie felt her cold cheeks turning red hot when he pulled her against his naked hip to have the side of his hard chest pressing against the swell of her breast. Looking away from him as she felt his fingers brushing along the curve of her waist. Looking to the sky seeing the moon trying to peek out from behind the thick clouds.

"I only heard about the war...One of my Uncle's homes was destroyed by cannon fire." Her hips shifted as she was nervous and she was trying to find a way to relax but her mind was racing by now. What filled her mind was his naked body pressed against her own or atleast against her side. His body was wonderful compared on the distance that was forced around her. His animalistic behavior struggling with the manners his parents taught him constantly at war with eachother or that's what she assumed.

Aiden didn't make any further advances toward her, allowing the anonymity of the darkness keep their contact discrete at least as far as appearances went. He was thrilled when he realized she was naked. He had deliberately had her bring a change of clothes assuming she would enter the water fully clothed. The fact that she was naked seemed to him at least partial acceptance of him as a potential life partner.

After they had enjoyed the cool water and some conversation, he got up and taking only her hand, helped her from the water and safely back to the bank where she could dress. He got himself dressed and asked how she was doing. He hoped that she had been able to find her clothing, and was able to get dressed in the complete darkness.

Getting up as she followed him out onto the shore with her shivering. For her to find her clothing was a challenge in itself along with getting dressed. Blossom snorted as she pawed the ground when Addie got dressed with her wet hair up in a bun.

"Good just bit chilly. Never gone into a river before or even swimming actually." While she was in the water she allowed her mind to run off and it stumbled across a few things that got her attention. For one why was her older brother scaring off potential husbands and killing those who refused to run. Going silent as Addie grabbed the saddle, pulling herself up. Settling in the saddle as she looked to Aiden or his direction. "How are you at picking locks?"

Aiden was puzzled by her question, but the answer was an easy one. "I'm a smithy, remember? I make locks. Of course I can pick them. But right now, I'm hungry, and if you sniff the air you will smell the best of all treats, my mother's sweet roles fresh from the oven. Are you decent?" he had untied the horses, and had her reigns in his hand. "I'll lead you out of here. The bank ahead is treacherous in the dark."

When they had reappeared in the moonlight at the edge of the woods, he gave her back the reigns. "Let's head over to the house." He kicked Buttercup a little and they trotted across the field and up to the front porch. He helped her down and then as he approached the door he called out. "Mom! its Aiden and I have a friend with me. Is it safe to come in?" He didn't want to walk in on his mom and dad making love at the sink as they loved to do.

Addie nodded but felt foolish since he couldn't see her nod. Laughing at herself with her responding to him. "I'm decent. But I-" He cut her off just as she was going to tell him why. Perhaps it was best she kept her intentions to herself as she needed him to break into the office that her brother keeps locked up. There was some paper work she needed to look over.

Riding out as she moved to his side after he helped her down. "Why are you asking is it safe?"

"Because he accidently walked in on me and his father late one night." Lillian chuckled as her long brown hair was in a bun with bit of flour hand prints over her hips, breasts and such. Lillian looked as if she gotten into a flour fight with Michael and he won the prize he wanted. Smiling as she walked over hugging her son. "I thought you'd be busy working! And whose this lovely Lady?" She asked as if noticing the fine stitching of the skirt and blouse even in the darkness.

"This is Addie, she is my friend and the sister of my boss. We went riding this evening and visited the swimming hole at the river. It was refreshing, but it made us hungry, and I always know where to find good food." he kissed his mother and waved to his father who was standing behind her and just inside. The two looked nearly identical save for the silver temples which his father wore. His dad was amazingly fit for a man his age.

They walked inside and were immediately greeted by good smells from the counter where a batch of sweet roles sat cooling. Aiden snagged two and handed one, still steaming to Addie. "Those are the best you will ever taste!" Aiden said enthusiastically as he scarfed down his warm roll.

Lillian stepped aside looking Addie over then looked to Michael with a soft smile. Lillian walked to Michael as he had her hand prints on him as well. When Addie had moved to the kitchen Lillian felt safe enough to talk. "It seems Aiden has gotten attached to this one. He never brings anyone to the swimming hole." She commented to her husband.

Addie smiled as she sat down at the table tearing her bit by bit. Addie didn't know his mother stayed the same but for her hair getting lighter to a sandy brown color. "This is wonderful!" Addie smiled as she could taste the buttery morsels.

"You wouldn't by chance be making pancakes, would you Mom? " Aiden chimed in as he saw her favorite mixing bowl sitting with a jar of buttermilk by the stove. "Do you remember the bucskin foal we sold?, Valor's filly?" He asked his Dad. "That's her horse blossom. She turned out real nice." "Well we have a whole new crop of foals now." Michael said " Why don't you take Addie out to the ban and take a look." "Want to see them?" Aiden asked her.

Lillian didn't have time to answer as the conversation turned to the foals. Smiling as she went to the stove where she finished fixing the pancakes that she planned on delivering tomorrow to Aiden as a care package. While Addie looked to the excited Aiden she then nodded while she finished off the dinner rolls to follow him outside to the barn.

"Michael, have you ever seen your son this excited before?" Lillian asked as when Aiden hit puberty she insisted Michael on taking him to the shop. Well when Aiden got to much for her to handle she knew Michael could handle the boy on his bad days while she kept Elizabeth busy.

"Not since we gave him his first horse. But that filly there is a handful. Classy, but I'll tell you now she is a handful. He has good taste. I haven't seen such a beautiful woman, since I first laid eyes on you. Her brother? He's another matter. There's no question Aiden can handle him, but there is also no question that he will have to. The man is trouble."

When they got to the barn, Aiden showed her their breeding stock, and all the new foals. Then he got to thinking. "What lock do you want me to pick anyway???"

Lillian looked at him wondering how he knew about the family. Its true that family spread trouble wherever they go but she was worried after all Aiden is her baby boy no matter how old he is. Looking out the window seeing Aiden kept his distance with the young woman. "I don't know she may be troubled herself and just doesn't know it." Lillian said as she turned to look at Michael with worried eyes.

Addie looked at the tiny foals as some were newborns with first time mothers or experienced mothers. Walking to a pen seeing one black and white foal still on shaky legs. Reaching out as she took the colt's tiny head into her hands. "He's so small!" Smiling but she looked at Aiden when he asked about the lock. "Lock? Oh! The Lock...I'm not sure if you knowing is the best thing. Though if its more of a moral thing for you then its to break into an office my brother keeps locked up while he's home and away. I never been in there and I'm looking for something to use against him."

"As to the girls troubles if she has any, I wouldn't know. I'll leave that to women's intuition, I've never really seen her before. Her brother though is a liar and a cheat, and he would happily stab a man in the back if he could gain some advantage. When I was in the war, he actually traded horses for the military, and kept the best for himself, sending lame horses for my soldiers to ride. When our farrier called him on it, he disappeared the next day. They never did find the man." Michael said.

Aiden's eyes went wide when he heard her plan. She knew that they didn't get along well, but he had no idea that Addie's resentment ran that deep. "I will pick it if you want me to. are you sure that's what you want me to do?"

"So grown men were conned by a child?" Lillian laughed as she didn't know how old the boy was but she was worried about what Aiden had gotten himself into. Lillian flipped the pancakes out onto a plate in which she placed them in a basket with other baked goods.

Addie stood up as the colt bounced off to his mother. "That is all I am going to need from you. I mean I find it odd my brother is creating interference for years when a noblemen proposes marriage. I know my parents have something in their wills about this but I was young when it was written. Every time I asked I was beaten by Victor."

"He was no child, He's 18 years older than Addie at least" Michael said. " He was young but very treacherous. I wouldn't be surprised at anything he did or would do. I'll warn Aiden about him, but he is a smart boy.

Aiden was getting hungry again. "lets go in and eat pancakes". He took her hand and walked her back inside. They sat at the table, and his mom heaped a pile of cakes on each of their plates, and served it with her special peach syrup.

"Mom, these are fantastic!" They ate hungrily. When they were finished, he looked at the old grandfather's clock. "We need to get you home." he said to Addie.

Addie looked over seeing it was late. Getting up as she smiled to Aiden's parents. "It was nice meeting you." She picked up her skirt while she dashed out of the house.

Lillian watched her son leave with this new girl but she worried this was the last time she got to see him.

Addie managed to get herself up into the saddle then headed to the main road where Aiden lead her back home. Back in the stables when he helped her down, she kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the evening. We should do it more often." Smiling as she straighten her clothes as her brother was older than she is and figured he'd be married off by now but yet he wasn't.

Aiden smiled and said softly "yes we should" as he trailed his fingers along the edge of her jaw, and then caught her hand as the separated, and brought it to his lips, kissing it fervently. He stood there watching as she disappeared out into the dark courtyard toward the main house, and when she was finally out of sight set about bedding down the horses. He brushed them out carefully and saw to it they were fed before heading to the bunk house.

He lit the lantern and was about to get undressed when he saw to green eyes flash at him from his bed. Roxy lay their naked and smiling at him. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "one might better ask why weren't you here?" Roxy retorted. " I want mine now! I've been patient, let you accompany Addie to god knows where in the middle of the night. You were about to get undressed, well get to it! and don't get any high minded ideas about your loyalties. How do you think her brother would take it if he knew you had Addie out till 3am!"

Aiden said nothing, he gave her a sexy smile and sat on a bench and began to unbuckle his boots. Sensing victory, Roxy smiled back and batted her eyelashes at him in the flickering light. He removed a buckle and strap from each boot and then without saying a word, he took them to the bed and gently secured her wrists together and then her ankles. Roxy, was clearly turned on by his actions and smiled with delight. Aiden stepped back and admired his handy work before taking a sock from the drawer and then leaning down as if to kiss her quickly stuffed it in her mouth gaging her. He then slung her over his shoulder and carried her out of the barn and over to Victor's office where he quietly picked the lock and went inside. There was a large coat hook high on the wall behind the desk where Victor would hang his coat each day. He hooked the strap which secured her hands over the hook and slipped a few books under her feet so she could just stand, but could not get free. "I'm sure you will "get yours" in a few hours when Victor arrives. I suggest you tell him that you had your fellow maids arrange this as a present to him. I doubt he would be happy knowing you were waiting for me!"

Aiden left quietly and then locked the door behind him and then went to bed. As he lay in bed he dreamt about the feel of Addie tender skin beneath the water in the river, and the touch of her breast against his chest. Though he hadn't long to sleep, the few hours he had were glorious, and he woke the next morning still dreaming of her.

Addie was in her bedroom when she heard the heavy door shutting. Walking to the railing to see Aiden walking out of Victor's office. Instead of going down to ask him about what was going on, she went to her room. To tired to get dressed in her night gown she had passed out in her bed naked. Though when morning came she was nestled down under her blankets and she made sure her door was locked. Her brother even pounded on the door and ordered for Aiden to find a way to get the door open.

Addie figured out how to jam the lock so keys couldn't work. To her she needed sleep and she'd gladly sleep in. Victor stood at the thick heavy door shouting.

"ADDIE! TIME TO GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT OF BED! ITS YOUR DUTY TO MAKE SURE THIS PARTY GOES OFF WITHOUT A PROBLEM YOU WORTHLESS, WOMAN!" He was seething mad as his once obedient sister was now acting out since Aiden showed up. Some maids were hiding their smirks and snickers behind their hands and baskets.

Aiden came running to the house to see what Victor wanted. He found him raving outside Addie's door, and screaming at him to open the door. Aiden asked him to calm down and told him he would go and get his tools, trying to buy time for Addie. One thing he was sure of, he wasn't going to let her get beaten. He to his shop and gathered the tools into his bag. He also grabbed a rope ladder he had for trimming trees. As he passed below her window, he tossed the ladder onto her balcony. then tossed a pebble at her window. He waited a minute hoping she would hear him.

Back
Top Bottom