Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Bonds(ryax/lady)

Wrath frowned looking annoyed, raising a eyebrow a little as he studied the other man. He couldn’t believe Lucifer and Thorne had sex yet, which meant that Lucifer was just teasing him. “Well, watching her kick your ass would be great fun.”he said looking amused because he knew Lucifer was teasing him, which meant that he wasn’t going to let Lucifer convince him to react like a overprotective father. When breakfast was done Wrath smiled a little, looking amused that Thorne was so tired she was so oblivious to the two men around them.

“Lets.”Wrath said smiling before rolling his eyes a little, looking amused at the couple’s actions, silently snickering over the fact that luciferw asn’t kissing her because of his presence.”I will.And I’ll rest.”Thorne said rolling her eyes a little as she watched the two men leave.

Wrath smirked as he walked towards lucien’s,”well I was just going to beat his head against the floor. He’s not stupid, he knows we’re going to show up on his porch bright and early.”Wrath pointed out as he was proven right as the servants directed them into Lucien’s study, and wrath barely gave the lust lord a moment to react before wrapping his hands around lucien’s shirt and casually throwing him hard enough into the wall that there was a crunch of bone as lucien’s wrist broke as he caught himself.

“Okay, that one I’ll give you. No more.”Lucien growled looking seriously annoyed as he shifted but didn’t move to get up off the ground, for the moment sitting on the floor.”I suppose you’ve figured out she’s your granddaughter?”He said looking annoyed.”Yes.Why?How!?”Wrath growled crossing the room and pining the lust lord to the ground, one of his combat boots pining Lucien to the ground.

Lucien swallowed hard, resting his head against the wall, wincing as he felt the heavy boot threatening to crush a few ribs.”She was lonely, and for once I wasn’t involved in the rebellion going on. I was bored, and pissed with you. I thought seducing your daughter was something you deserved.”Lucien said yelling quietly as wrath pressed down harder, breaking a rib.”But that’s not where it ends!Its not.”Lucien panted closing his hands around the other lord’s ankle trying to relieve some pressure. “I cared for her, in the end, more then anyone else."

As they left the breakfast table, leaving Thorne behind to do whatever she would be doing, Lucifer couldn't help but to snicker at Wrath, "Damn, I really thought I could tease you, but you saw through my disguise...", he said, pouting a little as he really had wanted to make Wrath overprotective and play the game for a bit. No matter, he was still happy that they were heading for Lucien's private ass handing.

"Likely. Could you hit him with his own porcelain pots first? Then you could pound his face to the floor and really make the shards stick.", he said excitedly as he dreamed up the different scenarios, wanting to see the full extent of Wrath's legendary handiwork. As they were led so cleanly into Lucien's study upon arrival, Lucifer was almost immediately brought a viewing treat as Wrath began his assault on Lucien. Lucifer crossed his arms, leaning against the door-frame, smiling cleanly as he watched the spectacle in front of his eyes. Hearing the sickening crunch of bones made him feel a bit nostalgic of the good 'ol days early in his rule when him and Wrath used to spar and beat rebellions to putty.

Lucifer tilted his head at the sight of the combat boot pinning Lucien against the floor, "Oh, that looks a bit painful.", he said, talking to himself. Lucifer grinned as he edged Wrath on, "Do it, he doesn't need a few of his ribs for a while.", he said playfully. When he heard the rib crack, he couldn't help but to grin, speaking to himself again, "There we go..". It seemed like the truth was almost just like they had figured it would have been.

Lucifer put his hands in his pockets, smiling cleanly as he walked up to Wrath, looking down on Lucien with no more then a curious look, his eyes sparkling, as if he was just dyyying to ask him questions like 'How's the dirt? I heard it's extra dry this year.' or 'Hey there, how you doin'?'. Lucien's answers were true in his ways, although disturbing that he would assault someone he cared little for, in that wicked type of manner as he did, getting involved and sort of stealing the man's daughter and granddaughter away from him for a long, long time.

He didn't want to intervene in Wrath's glory moment more then annoying his victim a little. As much as he wanted to violate Lucien physically and extract his thoughts like Wrath was doing, he wouldn't intervene unless it was heading in a deadly direction. He was going to let Wrath do his thing, but dying to hear the questions about why his family is now dead if Lucien cared so much for them, and why he held Thorne as a secret to him and not revealing everything and letting them grow up together and simply actually maybe get along for a change. He was dying to see what Wrath's next move was.

Wrath growled slightly at the man under his boot before shifting and hauling back and kicking him as hard as he could, feeling the satisfaction as Lucien groaned curling up on his side as his shoulder shattered. While he’d heal it in a few days, it was going to still hurt like a bitch.”Bloody fuck, Wrath.Get away from me.”Lucien snarled as he stumbled to his knees, wrath letting him get away for the moment because he still had questions.“She’s dead. Nyx is still dead, and you hide Thorne from me.”Not so much a question, a simple statement of fact.

“I know, damn you, I couldn’t save her, fucking hell Wrath.”The demon lord snarled, his answer twisted up with the cursing he was throwing at the other. Though, he wasn’t doing much to defend himself. None of the demon lords were weak, and Lucien was known for barroom brawls, but he wasn’t doing anything to defend himself. Because Lucien knew that he deserved the beating.

Wrath growled even as he picked up one of the vases sitting on table, one of those heavy crystal ones that was going to hurt like a bitch when wrath smashed it into lucien’s face. Which is what he proceeded to do. “Bloody fuck.”Lucien cursed as he slumped back against the wall, absently pressing his tongue against his teeth, making sure none of them were loose. “Thorne.”Wrath demanded. “I was afraid you’d hate her when you realized she was part mine.”Lucien said absently fingering his broken nose, glancing up at the other demon lord, making sure he wasn’t about to attack him again. “And Nyx died giving her to me. She died on the delivery table.”Lucien looked away, obviously still feeling the loss even after 100 years, and not about to admit to why she had died. Because Lucien, for all his skills, wasn’t good with healing spells and the like, and had totally lost his mind when she’d started dying on him. Losing his cool to the point that he hadn’t been able to save her, hadn’t been able to get help.

“I was afraid you’d hate thorne for taking nyx away, so I kept her to myself.”Lucien muttered looking down at the floor, and it was obvious why he doted on Thorne like he did, even if she wasn’t his eldest, or his male heir, she was the product of a relationship that had truly meant something to him, after countless centuries with flings and his loveless marriage, Nyx had managed to touch his heart.

Lucifer winced a bit at the sound of Lucien's shoulder shattering, grinning still pleasantly at the painful sounds during and following. Lucifer's eyes sparkled at the sight of Wrath picking up one of Lucien's large crystal vases. He had obviously taken Lucifer's advice and hopes along with him to the savage beating, and no less picking out a crystal vase at that. When it smashed and crunched against Lucien's face, Lucifer almost couldn't contain his joy expressed by jumping up and down cheerfully. He had always wanted to do that himself and seeing Wrath do it was basically just as good as doing it himself.

As the 'interrogation' proceeded, Lucien was spilling just about everything regarding Nyx. Even though it felt like something was still fishy about why Nyx had died just like that and Lucien hadn't done what he could to help her, Lucifer didn't know the circumstanced and had no real ground to hate Lucien further just because of it. He would let Wrath decide on that. However, no matter how angry Wrath really is, he wouldn't let him hurt Lucien to a state of no recovery; Even if he hated Lucien almost or just as much as Wrath, he was still a sort of judge in this, and would keep the causalities non-existent even if he had to forcefully stop anything. No matter the joy of having Lucien in both mental and physical pain, he still didn't want him dead.

Wrath frowned down at the man in front of him, tilting his head a little, before setting down the last of the pieces of the vase in his hand before moving over and nudging the demon lord’s face with the toe of his boot, finding a perverse pleasure as Lucien groaned.”Why did she die?You could have gotten help.”

Lucien winced having hoped they’d ignore that, because he knew the man in front of him. Knew that Wrath was calm under pressure, where Lucien despite getting into numerous fights, wasn’t. He wasn’t good at keeping it together, he liked being out of the fighting and chaos, and the sight of nyx dying had totally undone him. And it was his shame that he hadn’t been able to keep his mind straight enough to realize he’d killed her by hiding her. “….she gave birth on earth.I-I hadn’t…considered that the angelic magic that keeps earth going, would kill her.”Lucien muttered completely broken by the admittance. And that was it, the last secret surrounding the loss of Nyx. Why it had killed her. Because he’d been so worried about wrath finding out, that he had taken her away, and in the process killed her.

Wrath stared down at the man in front of him, before nodding slowly.”Now that, sounds like the truth.”Wrath said nodding to himself, the great weight of nyx’s death lifting from his shoulders as he realized that it hadn’t been totally lucien’s fault. Or his. It was a mix of both, because they had hated each other enough that neither in the relationship had thought to reach out for help. Glancing at Lucifer he let out a tired sigh. “We’re going to have to keep Thorne away from here until he heals. She’ll freak out if she realizes you stood by and let me beat the living shit out of him.”He said though he didn’t sound to sorry about looking down at the sight of the broken demon lord.

Lucifer's expression became a bit stale as he processed the thought of a bloodline demon actually giving birth on the surface world. They had been banned for a reason and with utmost absolutism, so whenever they were out of their domain, they would have a toll taken on their energies, powers and control as they were out of their absolute habitat. Of course it would be a bad idea to have a bloodline demon give birth, exhaust all their energies on the surface world, they would never be able to recover, yet survive something like that without immediate help. What the hell was Lucien thinking? The thought baffled Lucifer to the extreme as he was normally very much capable of anticipating such things. Did love cloud his mind just that much?

Lucifer smiled delightedly once again, though a bit of a sad expression could be seen, as he immediately reflected on what Wrath had said, but a large possibility of her freaking out anyway, because once this information was out so that she knew, it wasn't likely that Lucien would keep it from her that he got tortured like this. "At least until Lucien here decides to heal up again.", he said agreeing with him, expressing that he lifted his hat to Lucien with a playful smile as an expression of 'good bye' while he turned around and made his way out of the mansion, many worried servant looks focused on the men as they made their way out.

A short while after they had left the mansion, Lucifer had to trouble Wrath with his thoughts. "You know this will have repercussions beyond what we can control, right? Thorne will find out what we have done here. She will need your help, in doses, to deal with this. I'm likely only going to be treated as an enemy for a while. If I try to help I'll likely only be in the way.", he said sharply, working to enlighten Wrath of the consequences to come and confirming that he understood them. "Though...", he continued playfully, "That... was.. SOOO WORTH IT!", he exclaimed loudly and beamed with joy at Wrath. "Your skills really haven't gone dull a single notch, almost on the contrary, you really refined your ways.", he added playfully as they walked. "Man... To see Lucien writhe in pain like that... That's better then sex man. Far, far better.", he added joyfully, satisfied at Wrath's accomplishment this morning.

Lucien scowled at the man as he slowly pushed up off the floor, giving Wrath a look to make sure that the man wasn’t going to be hitting him again before looking at Lucifer.”Don’t look at me like that. I know how stupid it was and I was insane to even try but…just shut up.”Lucien scowled as he made his painful way out of the room, trusting the men to see themselves out.

Wrath paused sighing a little before nodding.”I know. But she’s also going to be so angry over what her father did, and what I did to him. She’s not going to want to talk to any of us.”Wrath swallowed pausing as he looked out over the landscape, pain flickering in his dark eyes.”You have to stay. You might be in the way, but she’s going to not want to accept anyone’s help.”Wrath pointed out to, because he understood what Lucifer was getting out, but he knew to that Thorne had just tapped into the first time using her own bloodline powers of wrath and anger, it was going to take all three of them to keep this secret from destroying the woman they all loved.

Shuddering a little as he smirked, he glanced at the other.”…I’ll be sure to tell thorne that. I’m sure she’d appreciate that you thought seeing Lucien in pain was better than theoretical sex with her.”He said snickering, to pleased with his beating up Lucien to be to disturbed at the idea of Lucifer and thonre’s sex life. That and well….he had spent the last few months thinking of thorne as a adult, free to make her own choices on what she wanted, it would take more then finding out she was family to change that…though it might just be shock that was keeping him from protesting his friend having sex with her yet.

Lucifer didn't exactly reply to Lucien, more then shrugging playfully and cluelessly like he didn't know what kind of expression he had made towards him.

"Yea..", he agreed softly with a saddened smile at the thought of Thorne actually being truly mad at him and avoiding him all together, that he wouldn't get to see her for days or weeks or months in a row. He looked to Wrath for a moment, confused as to why he thought it would be better if Lucifer stayed with Thorne for the time, but taking a moment to search his mind about Thorne, he thought he found the reason he said that. Like before, Thorne had been unable to control her powers of Lust upon their first uses, and on the surface it was sooo very apparent. Would the same happen with her new found bloodline power? Lucifer couldn't help but to think that it was probably the reason why Wrath wanted Lucifer to stay, that and since he wasn't actually related to Thorne, perhaps he would be the one that she could be most receptacle with during the traumatic transition.

Lucifer's eyes shone up with fear, his cheeks blushing a bit because of the fact that he was solid on his thought of Wrath being Thorne's grandfather by now. It had been such a shock to him that it etched into his mind like concrete encasing a piece of marble, contrary to Wrath's shielded and defensive dealing approach that made the thought not stick yet. "I would rather you didn't... I would never.. Uh... But if you now have to tell her, then could you put emphasis on the... Nevermind.", he said, feeling generally very discouraged over talking about having sex with Wrath's granddaughter, with Wrath even. It was a bit of an odd moment for him, having a hard time dealing with it as it was a first of a kind for him.

Trying to further avoid the subject of having intercourse with Thorne, he couldn't hep but try to steer the conversation away with something else. "Did you get those combat shoes just for Lucien's pleasure? Good choice if so, they must have hurt like a son of a bitch.", he said playfully as he pointed out Wrath's shoes, complementing him to lure the, for him very awkward, conversation somewhere different.

Wrath swallowed snickering harder at the sight of Lucifer blushing because well, it was pretty amusing to see. Smirking as he listened to Lucifer babble for a moment he shrugged a little. “Hm, I guess I don’t have to tell her.”He said smirking before letting Lucifer change the topic. “No, not for lucien. I am going for a fight with Belial later to test out her sword later, and figured I better be prepared to get my ass kicked again.”he said sulking a little at thorne beating him, because it was such a rare for thing for him, that he was sulking about actually nearly losing to his granddaughter.

When they reached the mansion, Wrath smiled as they walked through the house, pausing at the doors that led to the inner gardens.”Ready to freak your girlfriend out?”He muttered teasing Lucifer a little even if there was a rare thing in his eyes. Panic. Poor Wrath,despite looking calm and control, was panicking at the idea of telling Thorne what they’d found out.

Thorne smiled as she set her book aside, but didn’t make a move to stand up, which was good since both dragons were using her stomach as a napping spot. Overall, both woman and dragons were looking peaceful and well recovered from the night before.”Did you get everything done that you needed?”She said smiling up at them, looking vaguely curious. “We did.”Wrath said looking down at her as she laid on the lawn chair, sitting down on the bench across the small garden space from her, glancing up at Lucifer, having no idea where to start.

Lucifer looked the other way for a quick moment, sighing in relief as Wrath wasn't going to tell Thorne about his comment, his lips motioning the word 'Yes!'. Lucifer's eyes and expression changed at the mention of Belial, "Really now? Well that could be interesting... I would love to see you get you ass kicked again, it was very amusing the last time.", he said playfully as he grinned to his friend.

The more they approached his mansion, the more scared Lucifer became of actually facing and letting Thorne know what had happened this morning. "Nope. Not in a long shot.", Lucifer said steadily as he corrected his clothing, standing up straight and getting ready to face the calamity. "I don't even know why you're asking me about it. You're obviously going to be the one of us having the worst breakdown before the storm here.", he said with another playful smile. Why of course, as dreading as Lucifer was, Wrath was probably feeling his emotions multiplied by a factor of ten if not even more, and more emotions so.

As they arrived to Throne, as cute as it was with the two dragons napping on her perfect stomach, it didn't really do anything against the jittery emotions playing tag in his stomach. Lucifer nodded at her question, sharing a friendly and hopefully non revealing smile the entire time. Still standing up, looking down on his friend looking up at him, he sighed lightly, moving to scratch the back of his own head as he looked over at Thorne with a reluctant and disapproving look mixed with a responsible expression, it must have looked quite curious for Thorne.

"Where to start, where to start... Look, Thorne, we have something.. important to tell you.", he said, walking slowly up to her with a seemingly insecure pace and nervous expression. He looked down on her, sincerely into her eyes as he began paving the way for Wrath's outing that he really wouldn't steal from his friend. "You know that me and Wrath really, really care a lot for you right?", he began softly, "In fact, we love you, very much. Just... both not in the same way as you would think. Look, Thorne, we... found some information regarding your parents... More exactly, your mother.", he said while hinting to Wrath that this was his queue to take over the conversation. As they did so, Lucifer backed away slowly, "I'll leave you two alone to talk it out.", he said softly as he made his way away from them so that they would be alone. As Lucifer got back to his room, he laid down on his bed, sighing heavily as the butterflies trying to escape his stomach had him really, REALLY wanting to stay and listen to their conversation. But deep inside he knew that he shouldn't be there now, and that he would eventually, probably soon know what happened anyway.

“Don’t look so excited. I just entertained you enough for one day. You don’t get to watch that.”Wrath said blushing a little as he considered what else a duel might lead to, the teasing not helping him stay calm at all. He was definitely not looking forward to think. “Yes, so why aren’t you the one telling her?I should go hide.”Wrath grumbled trying very hard not to freak out.

Thorne frowned looking up at the two men, looking worried and even curious about what they wanted. Panic filling her eyes at Lucifer’s words, totally taking them as a different meaning. Thinking the man was trying to figure out a nice way to break up with her and give her over to wrath. Looking even more confused at the rest of his words. Watching him leave before focusing on the man in front of her. Wrath swallowed hard before sighing, settling down to talk.

~~

Hours later Wrath smirked a little as he walked into lucifer’s room, the small woman laying in his arms as easily as any child would with their grandfather, though the effect was slightly ruined by the jeans and combat boots, and the bruise along wrath’s jaw. Shifting thorne in his arms he looked at Lucifer as the man did paperwork, raising a eyebrow.”Have you been hiding up here this whole time?”He teased a little as he arranged the exhausted woman into the bed. After he’d told her, she’d been so relieved Lucifer wasn’t breaking up with her, that it had taken a few minutes for it to sink in, before she freaked out and attacked him. Her rage over not knowing having bubbled over. At least she hadn’t been able to keep it up for long…only a few hours. Despite her lack of training, she seemed to have a natural talent for beginning to control herself.

“She’s really annoyed. Like seriously pissed.”He informed Lucifer, knowing the man was going to have to deal with thorne when she woke up,but knowing better then to take her home because if he did, she might finish what Wrath started and kill the father that she would miss once her head cleared.

"Awww but it was so quick... Don't you think I deserve a second round? One that lasts longer this time?", he said playfully coupled with a curious voice and expression, a grin hiding behind his crumbling front of teasing. "Me? Pardon me, but it's your responsibility grampa.", he said defensively, hoping that Wrath wouldn't take the chance to lash back with him being his assassin and doing his dirty work for him all the time. Thought his was clearly not the same situation and they were in this personally instead of work related matters. But it was clear that Thorne should have to hear this from a relative of hers instead of a random person, when her relatives are so close too.

Lucifer was sitting by his desk when Wrath came back in, trying to take care of some work to distract his mind from the mental peril that they had been dreading and now facing. He quickly put his work aside as soon as he heard Wrath enter the room, turning to look at him with a nervous look. growing ever more so since Thorne was unconscious in Wrath's arms. Lucifer stood up, hurrying over to them both to check on them, clearly noticing the bruising Wrath was sporting. "Ohh, she clocked you good.", he said softly with a grin at his friend. Lucifer smiled stupidly and scratched the back of his head and groaned lightly, "Yea.. I didn't dare intervene between you two this time.", he said with honest truth. "Seeing as you got a nice bruise there, and that it took you quite a while to clear this up, she's mad?", he asked Wrath even though it was quite clear what had happened in rough drawings.

Lucifer sighed as he looked at Thorne for a while, whimpering at the fact that he would have to face Thorne in battle one way or another, but keep her from killing him or anyone else. He had to keep her put before her mind cleared and accepted everything. "Dammit, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to fight her. More like trying to repress my sanity telling me that I have to.", he said with a sigh. "I'll deal with it, don't worry. She will be safe with me until you come back, you know that.", he said with a smile to his friend, preparing his mind for a rough time dealing with the lovely, but oh so very deadly and currently pissed Thorne.

Thorne smiled a little as he looked at the Lucifer as he set Thorne dwn in the bed before nodding.”First thing she did, busted my nose with it.”Wrath said pointing to where the bridge of his nose was starting to bruise over. Smirking slightly at seeing Lucifer so nervous he nodded quietly.”She is. But not with either of us. I just happened to be there for the first explosion.She didn’t know who I was Luc, she lost it so completely, that I was just a obstacle that was keeping her from going after Lucien.”

Wrath sighed softly glancing at Lucifer as he reached out and gently stroking thorne’s hair back.”You might not. She’s exhausted now, and she might wake calm….wouldn’t count on it, but she might.”Wrath said snickering a little.”She wants Lucien, he’s the one she really wants to hurt, but he wont survive it. Even if he was healed, he wouldn’t. she’s just to good.”He sighed quietly nodding,”I’m going to go see Belial, and get some sleep. I’ll be back in a few hours.”the demon lord sighed as he headed for the door.

Thorne stirred a little, smiling sleepily, tiredly up at Lucifer.”You look worried…”She muttered, for the moment calm. To tired to be pissed.

Studying the bruise on Wrath's nose, Lucifer's expression changed from curious to in awe. "That was a nice hit..", he said lowly as he studied the bruise a bit. Looking back with relief at the man when he told him that her explosion was mostly general and against her father. "That makes me feel a bit better, as shameless as it sounds.", he said lowly with a light sigh as he watched Thorne. Lucifer couldn't help but to laugh a bit nervously at his friend's words, "Either way, I'll be protecting whatever needs protecting from her, Lucien included I'm afraid. I'll be her personal punching bag for the time being.", he said with a grin.

Lucifer smiled at his friend, almost wanting to push his friend out so that he would hurry his way to Belial. "Sounds good to me. You need to take your mind off of this for a bit. Go have some fun.", he said with a little wink. As Wrath left the room, Lucifer went over to Thorne, sitting down beside her on the bed, just taking some time looking at her in silence and wonder. As Thorne stirred, he couldn't help but to smile nervously at her words. "Of course. Who wouldn't be when faced with such destructive power contained within in such a tiny frame.", he said playfully. His expression changed to a warm and thoughtful one for his following words, "But that matters not. I'm here for you if you need me for anything, crying, punching, feeding, talking, whatever you require really. You name it, I'll make it happen... or at least the next best thing.", he said with a nervous smile and a chuckle as he figured that he couldn't give her Lucien, no matter how much she pleaded or in what way she did it.

“IT was. Though I wish she hadn’t done it. The last person to break it had been Lucien, this isn’t looking good for family relations.”Wrath grumbled but looked amused before laughing.”Well, it is shameless, but it is nice to know its Lucien she wants to go after.”he snickered a little before shaking his head as he headed for the door.”Don’t give me a wink. I’m not thorne, to be so easily swayed by cuteness.”He grumbled looking amused though as he left.

Thorne smiled a little.”Hm, that’s true. But I’m to tired to be destructive.”She muttered looking amused as she shifted, sitting up slowly as she leaned into him, resting her head on his chest. “Hmm anything?”She said her words containing that teasing lilt, that said she was thinking bad things, but the power drain had left her weak and tired, and instinctively she knew that she could give herself a boost in feeling better if she was around anger….or lust. And lusting after Lucifer was no hardship, and it gave her something besides focusing on her father to think about.

Lucifer couldn't help but to snicker at Wrath, "Why look at that, your family already seems interesting.", he responded playfully, almost being able to imagine the multitude of types of chaos that the united bloodlines would be able to procure.

"Good.", Lucifer replied with a cheerful grin as he curiously let Thorne lean against him. He simply embraced her, glad over that he could still provide comfort for her despite his actions against her father. Listening to her playfully lilt voice and simple choice of words, Lucifer had a good hunch of what she could be thinking about. While Lucifer wasn't normally prone to the power of suggestion within words of someone else, Thorne made it look easy to make his emotions falter and change. Thought of course, he couldn't be sure about her intentions right now, maybe she was playing him, if she really wanted too she probably could, at least for a brief moment. His instincts were a bit on the defensive however, they couldn't cope properly with that she would have recovered from the shock of the truth so readily.

However, despite his instincts, he was curious as to what she was thinking. "Well.. Just about anything..", he said softly before leaning his head down, kissing the top of her head softly. "First things first, I can't help you if you don't tell me what it is that you want..", he said with an equally playfully lilt voice, deciding to curiously follow Thorne down the road that she was traveling, anxious to see where she was going with this.

Thorne smiled looking amused as the man hugged her, pressing her face against his chest. Closing her eyes as she rested against him, amusing herself for a moment about whwat she could get him to do. “well, we are resting on this nice comfortable bouncy bed…”She said laughing a little as she bounced the bed a little before leaning back to look up at him, both anger and lust in those dark eyes, teetering between the two emotions, she was walking a knife edge of control, but she knew she didn’t want to hurt Lucifer….or maybe she did.

Standing slowly she smirked down at him, “Come. Lets go have a fight. I fought with wrath, I’d rather have a fight when I’m perfectly in control and see if I’m worse at fighting then when I totally lose it.”She said smiling at him. Well,well, well, it seemed the woman was going to be rational. Though she was still wickedly pissed, the woman was to emotionally exhausted to keep up the level of anger she wanted to. Of course, she also wanted to jump lucifer’s bones, so it was keeping her from beating his head in, because she was angry but she was also lusting after him, so she was in control, at least for the moment.

"And of course, we could try another kind of duel."She said the lust in her eyes hiking up another notch as she studied the man sitting in front of her, as equally willing to fight with him as she was to kiss him.

'Mhmm', he voiced agreeingly as he looked down on Thorne, taking in her playfully vicious eyes she sported at the moment. It was already starting to become a bit tiresome to keep control over himself, as Thorne was slowly wrapping him around her little finger with her naughty tactics. As she stood up, her eyes gleaming playfully, he watched her for a moment, taking a good long look at her from top to toe as he restrained himself invisibly.

"Are you sure that you can handle me? I'm not the king of hell for nothing..", he told her playfully as he simply sat there, leaning back on his hands as he looked up at her. Standing up, if she would start fighting him she would have a major advantage. However, Lucifer decided to stand up, refusing to play her game and stick with his own he moved up real close to her, looking down on her as he almost bumped into her, but just out of reach. "I told you. I'm not going to do anything unless you tell me to do it.", he said softly, smiling playfully as he was going for the more seductive approach, forcefully teasing her into making a decision weather she wanted to hit him, love him, or combine them somehow.

Lucifer himself was conflicted about his intentions with Thorne. As much as he wanted to make that lovely figure in front of him shudder with pleasure, it was still his best and oldest friend's granddaughter. However, if it came to that sex was what she felt she needed, he wasn't going to deny her that, as he was absolutely craving to work Thorne over and was using all his power to restrain himself from jumping her right now.

Thorne smirked looking at him, “Oh, I’m sure I can handle whatever you dish out.”She said a wicked smirk curling her lips as she refused to move as he stood, letting him get close, and not backing down as he got closer to her. “I think I should get to boss you around more.”She said her voice going husky as she studied the man in front of her, anger still coloring the words, because she couldn’t help it. She was angry with all three men for not even hinting that something this big was going on, but mostly she wanted to forget.

Stepping closer to him, invading his private space she smirked as a shallow breath made her breasts brush against his chest, shuddering ever so slightly at the touch. The move hiding what she was doing as she punched him in the ribs. “Come on, don’t want to ruin your bedroom by fighting in it.”She said before flouncing out of the room, her laughter trailing after her. No matter how much she wanted to jump him, she wasn’t going to make having sex easy for him, and her mood at the moment was driving her towards violent pleasure. Oh yes, this was going to be interesting, and it was probably a good thing that they only people in lucifer’s mansion at the moment was the servants who knew better then to gossip about anything that happened within its walls, because thorne had every intention of dueling him, then seducing the lord of hell.

"Oh but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I'm not always going to be this malleable you know..", he voiced playfully as a response to her proclaim of getting used to dominate him around. As she stepped closer, so close to brushing against him, he was playfully imagining what she would do next from this position, however, his mind jumping at the feel of her breasts brushing against his chest. As he was caught off guard, he got socked in the ribs, catching him even more off guard. Wincing lightly, he grinned at her as she flounced her way so playfully out of his room, leaving with such a sinister laugh trailing her path.

Lucifer couldn't help but laughing at the situation as Thorne was showing a different side to him then before. He was intrigued to see what she was planning and he was happy that she chose a path to follow for the moment, hopefully helping in distracting her thoughts from the cause. He couldn't help but to feel intrigued about all of this. Even though Thorne actually just punched him, a sneaky one at that, all the emotions in the air right now simply just rendered her to still looking really hot for him, just in a different, heightened, way. While her punch didn't have much weight behind it, it still left a light ache in the side of his chest. He could sense that this was indeed going to be fun.

"Well, you asked for it..", he said both to himself and Thorne as he made his way after her, following her and her trail of laughter. He was curious as to where she would lead him, and so he decided not to try to catch up to her, but rather follow her to see what happens. However, he wasn't going to be treating her like a fragile little girl anymore and he would fight her back and he would keep her in line so that no one but himself would be getting hurt by this. "Where are you leading me..", he said curiously as he swiftly kept following her.

“No, no definitely not going to be once in a lifetime. I’m sure I can make you be…malleable later.”she said snickering to herself as she left the room. The woman was allowing her attention to fighting him with the goal of seducing him distract her from her anger at finding out about her mother. Heading into the inner gardens she waited for him to get to the door.

When he walked in she pounced on him, giving him a smack to the back of the head before bouncing back, waiting for him to walk further in to the garden, laughter and lust filling her face. Looking amused as she waited to see how he would respond. The fact that she wasn’t seriously punching him, or hitting him, or hadn’t taken advantage of him walking slowly behind her, just meant that she was in a mood to play with him more then seriously injure him

“I think I’m going to be in charge of this relationship. You don’t see to be that good at fighting.”she mused tilting her head as she moved closer to him, already raising her hand to punch him again. Not that jaw cracking punch she’d landed on Wrath, but that punch that was more like a open handed smack then a punch. Just getting his attention. The daughter of lust and anger was spiraling between the two emotions to quickly to have this encounter be anything but violent and pleasurable.

'Tsch', a simple response voicing from Lucifer's throat as he playfully studied the demoness making her twistedly seductive exit. Following behind Thorn to her destination, he studied her from behind, biting his lower lip as he smirked playfully before she went ahead. There was something about her way of handling herself currently that Lucifer found irresistible. As he promptly followed her trail to the entrance of his beautiful inner garden, his combat instincts responding to the preluding sounds of a surprise attack, but he let himself get hit, a light smack in the back of his head. Lucifer couldn't help but smirk and chuckle at the playful violence Thorne was exercising. He headed further into the garden, ending up in the middle of the luscious surroundings.

Turning slowly to the revealing noises Thorne made as she approached him, he looked to her playfully prowess that she was almost radiating for the moment. And there it was, a comment that possibly only Wrath had previously dared to fell on his friend, and yet again Thorne was about the only other that could. "I'm afraid that is just not acceptable.", he said with a playful tone while standing still, relaxed at her approach, despite her threatening hand raising once again. "Is that so..? I'll give you a deal..", Lucifer began playfully as he quickly raised his hand to block Thorne's attack, swiftly grabbing hold of her wrist, smoothly moving it in a manner so that it went over her head, twirling her around so that Lucifer could move in from behind, wrapping his arms around her for a quick moment, restricting her movements before he pushed her away gently in front of him. "If you manage to lay a clean hit on me within the next five minutes, just once, I will let you have two days to make me do whatever you want, and I can't possibly say no. Now, if you don't... I get to simply do the reverse. But who's to say I'm not already doing it..", he continued, giving her the offer currently announced, to give her more of an incentive to keep her game up and go for the price. He deliberately taunted her so playfully, just like she had just to mess with her.

Lucifer knew that this was a bet that he would fail, no matter if he was able to block her for the duration of the time or not, he would have her win, but he wasn't about to tell her that, only to make her sweat a bit about it for becoming so playfully violent with him, trying to steal control and to insult him so playfully. "Now... Will you back up your words.", he said, smirking slyly as he changed his stance slightly in order to make him ready to block her attacks. He wasn't about to let Thorne fail this. Was Thorne going to overpower him and finish this sooner rather then later? It's at least what Lucifer was hoping for, he didn't want her to go all out and loose control again, just have them play with each other for a bit and give her a treat, because he love her.

Thorne looked startled as the man caught her, shivering as he held her from behind, her body arching a little into his before stumbling slightly as he pushed her away. Twisting to look at her she laughed quietly, “Hm, I think I shall have to…”She trailed off for a moment before anger filled those dark eyes, even though it was still tinged with lust. “I am already in control!”She yelled at him stomping her feet like a child, for once revealing just how very young she was. She was only 100, she still was growing into a woman, though for the most part she was past her adolescence, the woman still had her moments.

Lunging at him she smirked as instead of a punch she raised her hand and slid her fingers through his hair, dragging him down for a kiss.For a moment not thinking about things clear enough to be worried about being so carelessly violent with him, kissing him hard even as she pressed closer to him and slammed a knee into his side before squirming away. “Ha!I win!”She grinned happily at him before pouncing on him again, anger and violence giving away to lust as she pressed tightly up against him, and this time, there was no one around to interrupt them from totally enjoying this.

Lucifer could feel Thorne's exquisite skin against his own as he held her for that brief moment of a moment, also feeling how her body simply accepted the entwinement. He really enjoyed that she would succumb like that to his touch, and wondered if he would get the privilege to experience that if they would be getting closer as well. Oh what is this? The anger was fueling her young mind still, causing her to become childishly agitated to his slanderous claim of having control over their relationship instead of her. It amused Lucifer to say the least, at least for the moment. He was very glad that she was not like that all the time, as it would easily agitate him in turn to be faced with a child all the time.

Lucifer readied himself as Thorne went for the attack, thought what he hadn't anticipated at all would be the way that she attacked, firstly pulling him down with his hair, which he wasn't going to defend against unless she tried to knee him in the face. What he really hadn't anticipated was the hard kiss she gave him, causing him to lower his guard out of surprise as they had rarely been doing things like that so far. The moment he lost his guard, Thorne could probably feel it, and that's when she jammed her knee into his side, causing Lucifer to groan and wince from the pain. The hit had graced his kidney, shooting pain through his body, but only for a moment. Albeit being used to such pains, a kidney shot was still very painful. However, as it was only a light grace of it, he was still supporting himself with his legs, fighting the pain back as Thorne retreated and announced her victory over him. Lucifer laughed and gave a smirk back at her, "What a cheap tactic.. But you won fair and square.", he agreed as she pounced back on him out of the blue, and Lucifer twitched as if he was going to defend himself from another attack, but to his surprised, Thorne pressed herself against him, letting herself get real close and personal.

While the pain was quickly dissipating, Lucifer ignored the rest completely with Thorne pressed against him like this. He placed his hands on her lower back, looking into her eyes with a curious and sly smirk, "Your command is now my law. What will you ask of me, mistress?", he asked her with quite the playfulness as he leaned forward, leaning Thorne back a bit as he brought his lips in close to her neck, but not giving her more then a tease as he simply let them grace over her skin, letting her feel his warm breath and parts of his warm lips rushing gently over her skin. She was in command now, as promised by their deal, would she wield it to command him into her slave, or would she cave and let him have his way with her the way that he wanted?

Thorne winced at his claim of a cheap tatic, leaning back from the kiss to look at him worriedly. “You okay?”She muttered her worry for him coloring her words even as she pressed closer to him. Shivering as she felt his hands resting on her back she looked up at him, “hmm there’s so many things to ask of you.”She muttered perking up a little as she realized he had to be feeling well enough to tease her. Whining softly as he leaned her back, the virgin demon squirmed in anxious need, burning up with her own lust as she felt his lips brush over her skin.

“Lucifer….”She growled, though it wasn’t a true curse, there was no anger in it, just a lifetime worth of longing. Squirming a little as she pressed her hips into his, she shuddered as she felt him hardening against her leg. Oh yes, she wanted to do this. Hands already starting to tug at his clothes, now that she was giving herself over to her lust, she was eager to touch him, and since she’d never seen a man naked before-lucien had made sure she was totally isolated- she was eager to see this man that she could claim as her own. To far gone to even consider going back inside, and there was something definitely naughty about considering to screw him in the garden where anyone might see them.

Back
Top Bottom