Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

Standing on the rock with Rick at the base of the falls, Kat felt like they were Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. It was quite brilliant to be one with nature and to share it with the one person that Kat loved the most. She stayed in his arms, kissing him and caressing his body, oblivious to the driver and his prying eyes and camera. She was incredibly happy and that's all that mattered to her.

He just held her there for several minutes, his lips locked to hers in a kiss. Breaking the kiss, he he looked into her eyes, beaming. “I wonder what the future holds for us? I would never have guessed it would turn out as it has so far.” Their fairy tale was interrupted by the sound of the horn on the limousine. “ I think our driver is telling us its time to go.” He dove in the water and waited for her to follow, and then he swam over to where they had left their clothes. “Looks like we are going to have wet clothes the rest of the ride.” he said.

Kat was about to make her remark, but the limo driver sounded the horn, ending their little Garden of Eden vacation. Kat dived into the water, following Rick back to where they had stripped off their clothes. "That's alright, I'm sure they'll dry!" She gave him a knowing wink, then slipped her shorts and shirt on. Once they were dressed, Kat had the driver help her with getting Rick back up the slope, with where he parked, it was a gentle slope, making it easier for them all.

"Well that was fun!" Kat enthused as she got back into the limo. With Rick safely in, the driver continued on to their destination. "Waterfall are becoming our thing now it seems!"

Rick laid back in the seat and pulled Kat down against his chest. “We should at least rest , even if we don't sleep, knowing your grandfather he has arranged plenty to keep us busy when we get wherever they are taking us. He hugged her to his chest as they watched the scenery pass quckly by.

"Sounds goo to me, but first, take off your clothes, they'll dry faster that way." Before he could even move to take anything off, she was already doing that for him. She didn't mean anything sexual by it, though she did enjoy the feeling of their bare skin touching each other. Kat left her panties on though, shielding her breasts in Rick's arms. "I think you like this much better!" She said to him with a wink.

He looked down at the panties and said "That's no fair!" and began to strip them sown her thighs and off of her. "That's better" he said, and then pulled her on top of him. His hand disappeared between her thighs and gently teased her as they rode along. "We really need to rest a bit," he said " I'm sure your grampa has some outrageous plan or another in mind for us in about 3 hours." he held her head to his shoulder and played at her pussy just enough to relax her as they drifted off to sleep. They felt the car come to a stop and the door had started to open when Rick, realizing what was happening pulled it shut and locked it while they dressed.

Kat woke to the door being slammed. She realized that the limo had stopped and the driver must've been opening the door. She groggily slipped on her clothes and got out. When her eyes adjusted, it was the most beautiful thing. They were at some sort of outdoor hotel. It was like camping, but very very high class. And what made the icing on the cake was the view, it looked over a vast lake and wooded forest. "Wow!" She uttered. The driver, in his New Zealand accent, gestured to the place, "welcome miss."

Rick got out right behind Kat and surveyed the grounds. As he looked around he loved the lush green forests that surrounded them. Their guide pulled him aside, and said. "Her grand father has arranged for a surprise, so be sure you too are ready for an evening out, within the hour. Your running a bit late Mate. Her grand father requested the plan be kept quiet." Rick nodded and wrapping an arm around Kat, he suggested, "I'm hungry, let's hurry and get ready for dinner. The guide says their are some fine places here but they fill up fast!."

Kat helped Rick to their suite/cabin, led by their guide. Once inside, their luggage was waiting for them. The suite was very beautiful, it had a rugged appeal, but it was also very modern as well. Thinking that there wasn't enough time to shower, Kat just freshened up and donned a black spaghetti strapped cocktail dress and some dressy sandals. She left her hair down, but put part of it off to the side with a pin. "Okay, I'm ready!"

Rick took a cue from her and simply washed up as well, and picked out a suit from the garment bag the supplied, but wore it over a soft cashmere pullover shirt. it was wonderfully comfortable and looked even more elegant than a button down shirt and a tie. No sooner were they read, than the chauffeur was at their door and knocking ready to whisk them away. He helped her out to the waiting car and got in himself. His leg was finally feeling better and he left the crutches behind.

While in the car, on their way to yet another surprise, Kat looked Rick over, "you clean up very well!" She ran her hands along the cashmere shirt, "I love cashmere, it's so soft!" She smiled up at him, "and I'm glad to see that your ankle is doing well, perhaps we'll get to dance where wherever we're going!" What Kat didn't expect was a private dinner, not at a restaurant, but on a yacht on the lake. They pulled up to the loading dock and got out. The yacht was decked out in twinkling lights along the bow, it was just beautiful. When they got on board, there was a small orchestra of string players, there to greet them and serenade them.

He helped her on board and as they entered the open rear deck near the small dance band. he bowed, and offered her his hand for a dance. He had taken ballroom dance lessons and this would be a wonderful chance to use them. " Do you Samba?" he asked her. Thinking that the Latin rhythm would show her off very nicely in the tiny cocktail dress. She was as usual a picture of loveliness and he was looking forward to the evening out.

She gave him her hand, enthused that he wanted to dance. "Yes, I do Samba actually, you do?" She seemed a bit surprised, she hadn't expected an IT guy to know any ballroom dances. Rick was just full of wonderful surprises. Once on the dance floor and after the band had been instructed on what kind of music to play, the rhythm started and together, Kat and Rick moved in unison to the sensual Latin number. He was quite good and she followed his lead easily because of it. When the song ended, she pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "you are a very sexy dancer."

Rick nodded to the band and they began his second request. He hadn't mentioned it to Kat but he spun her out to arms length and clicked his heels together as the the band began the Paso Robles. They didn't have the classic spanish costumes, but the spirit was there. He knew that he wasabout to find out just how well his ankle healed, but in the heat of the moment, he didn't care. His eyes were fixed on Kat as they went through the classic moves of the dance all made a a distance from one another, dueling with each other, knowing that they would soon come together with all the passion and fire they possessed, and both his mind and body burned for the moment when they would come together.

When their bodies finally joined in the middle of the dance floor, he removed his jacket and flung it over a chair all while in a perfectly timed turn. He pulled her tight to his chest against the cashmere shirt. The heat between their bodies was intense. Their lips just millimeters apart as the held the sexy pause that the music called for, motionless, but shivering with excitement.

Kat was quick on her feet and she figured out the second dance as soon as the music started. This one was a little more passionate and required a seriousness that she got into character for. They dance apart as was required, then when it came time to be close, she could feel all his heat and passion as he pressed her body tighter to his. If it wasn't for the band being there, Kat would've thrown herself at him and said hell with the dance, but she carried on. She stared deep into his eyes, feeling his breath mingle with hers and wanting so bad to kiss his lips.

When the sultry dance did come to and end, Kat was breathless, but not because of exerting herself. Rick had taken her by complete surprise in those two dances and she had so much fun with it. "Wow, that was amazing!"

If she had had other things to say, they weren't getting said today, at least not at that moment. He had danced the “Paso” before, but the closeness they shared, raised it to a level of heat that was close to melting her dress. As it ended, he pulled her into a deep kiss, and then sweeping her up into his arms, he carried her straight to the cabin, and seeing a bedroom with an open door, he took her in and closed the door behind them. If dinner was on a schedule, it was about to be altered. He loscked the door behind them and in a swift but smooth motion, unzipped the little black dress and pushing it off her shoulders let it fall to the floor, where it was quickly joined by his Cashmere shirt and suit pants. Pulling their naked bodies against one another, her resumed their kiss.

Being in the locked cabin with him, completely naked, it was the best feeling. Kat could have cared less about dinner and whatever schedule they were supposed to follow, right now all that mattered was Rick. As they started to kiss again, Kat caressed his body with her hands. She would never get tired of touching him. Still continuing the kiss, she pulled him onto the bed, on top of her. She broke the kiss and moment to look at him, "I love you and I want you."

“You have me, and I love you!” he rolled her over on top of him. “The question is, what will you do with me?” He looked up into her eyes, and just beamed, as he took to large handfuls of her soft breasts. He loved how her log hair fell down on his shoulders. Tickling him. His cock was hard and stuck up between her thighs and poked her in the belly as she sat on his hips. He pulled her back down to him for another kiss. He could feel the heat of her pussy as it rested just above his balls.

She smiled down at him, he was being a bit playful and it loved it. "Hmm, I know one thing I'd like to do with you!" She gave him a wink and a sly smile. every part of his body radiated both heat and desire, it was such a good feeling, euphoric even. As he pulled her down for a kiss, Kat shifted her body so that her entrance connected with the tip of his cock. Still keeping her lips on his, she sank herself onto him slowly, letting him feel her and letting her feel him. When she was all the way to the hilt, she slowly pulled her lips away, then sat up, keeping her eyes locked on his. Her hair fell at her breasts, just covering the tops of them. She started to circle her hips, grinding her walls around his cock and thus hitting her g spot.

As her hips moved, her breasts swung in time with them. It was almost the most erotic sight he had ever seen. He tried as hard as he could to hold back, but between the dance and the sight in front of him, his body was ready to go. "Oh my god! I'm cumming already! I'm sorry! "he fellied her quickly, but to his suprise, he didn't go soft. "maybe I have nothing to be sorry for!" said as he flipped her back on her back and began to pound her pussy hard.

Kat was surprised by his sudden orgasm, but nonetheless enjoyed that she had made him release so suddenly. She was rather proud of herself. When he flipped her on her back and started to really give her what she desired, she moaned so loudly, "Rick! Yes!" She grabbed his neck and brought him down for a passionate kiss. The sounds of their love making could be heard from outside the cabin, but no one bothered them. He was hitting her g spot aggressively and her orgasm was building, "I'm cumming!" She cried out and arched her back, lifting her breasts up toward Rick's face.

He sucked in a nipple when it came near enough and pulled it hard with his lips. As he felt her body spasm and release, he let himself go a second time, and was surprised as he agin was able to flood her channel. Spent, he collapsed on top of her for a few minutes, before kissing her passionately and wondering aloud if they had missed dinner or not. He helped her to her feet and taking her underwear, dried her sopping thighs for her before dressing and slipping them and her bra in his poket, leaving her with only the tiny dress. He smiled as she gave him a funny look.

She slipped on her dress, noting that Rick was holding her bra and panties hostage. Kat was gave that the dress was long enough and tight enough to hold her in. It didn't even look like she was without any under garments. She gave him a look, "jokes on you, I like going commando!" She winked at him, then brushed by him to open the cabin door. "Let's go eat, hopefully they didn't throw our food overboard!" She held out her hand for him to take.

He led her out onto the deck where a table had been set in what was the middle of the dance floor. As he walked her to the table a gust of wind picked up her skirt exposing her pretty ass to Rick and half of the crew. Rick coughed, then chuckled and hurried her to her seat at the table. The waiter came and poured them each Champagne. If they had messed up the schedule with their impromptu lovemaking, you wouldn't have known it. The next course was a delicious itallian cold soup. I was served with a fine white wine as it was chicken based.

When the wind blew, Kat tried to maintain her skirt, but it flipped up too quickly and she flashed her ass to Rick and a few others. She was blushing, but tried her best to not not humiliated as she took her seat. Kat sipped the champagne, grateful for some alcohol to ease the blushing. It was delicious and had her sipping on it more. With the first course plated, Kat inhaled the smell and beamed at Rick, "this looks and smells good!" She raised her glass of white wine, "Salute!" She said in Italian.

Back
Top Bottom