Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

Nia smiled softly and nodded her head. "Yes" She said softly as she sat up and yawned softly.

After sitting Nia down on the chair, Dane made toast and bacon for the them to eat.

Nia smiled and waited patiently for him until he came over with the food that she began to eat happily.

Dane ate with her happily, glad to have her with him. He wondered if she will succeed with bringing the mermaids with her.
"So...picked a dress to wear yet?"

"A dress?" She asked, glancing over to him curiously. "A dress for what?" She asked softly, tilting her head to the side a bit curiously.

"O-Oh, right... I haven't really thought about it. They won't have anything" She said, biting her lip slightly.

"Hmm..well..I suppose you can just go with no clothes when you go meet them..Be sure to tell them I won't hurt any of them. I just want to meet them. I mean..I treated you well..didn't I?"

"Y-Yes, but there's no saying they'll trust you either way" She said, sighing softly and shrugging her shoulders.

"I understand...just try..don't force them if they don't want to come.."
Dane waited for Nia to finish eating.

Dane smiled, kissing Nia again.
"I appreciate that...now..to get you ready.." Dane slowly took off her dress and panties, leaving only her bra on her.

Nia squirmed slightly in place and sighed softly. "S-So you want me to go now?" She asked, walking hesitantly to the door

Dane smiled at her
"Yes...but..we can wait a bit if you want. I don't want to feel like I'm rushing you."

"It's fine, I can try" She said softly, tilting her head to the side a bit before she sighed softly and shrugged. "I just can't promise that they'll come"

"And like I said, just do your best. I dont' really expect much, but it wouldn't hurt to ask" Dane said as he smiled at Nia, finally reaching to his shore.

Nia sighed softly and slowly nodded her head before diving into the water and going off to search for family.

Soon, Nia returned with another girl. They stepped up and nia handed her some clothes she'd left on shore being bringing her over to him. "This is my sister, Leena"

Dane smiled and waved at the new mermaid.
"Hello Leena..it's nice to meet you..I..hope I'm not being to intimidating.."

Leena looked him over hesitantly and shrugged. "It's fine."She said, seeming hesitant about this whole thing.

Dane cleared his throat and continued.
"Well..I was wondering if you would join me and Nia to stay in the mansion for lunch..I promise I'll let you leave by late afternoon..or whenever you feel uncomfortable.."

Leena glanced to Nia who nodded to her. Sighing softly, Leena nodded her head. "Alright, I'll stay for lunch" She said softly. Nia smiled and helped her walk to the dinning room, her own walking being a lot better.

Dane smiled, and saw that the new mermaid was also able to walk but with some difficulty. Dane was glad NIa was able to help her in and got her inside the house.

"Go ahead an take a seat. I'll make something for the two of you. Umm..Are you cold?..do u need something to wrap around u?" Dane asked Leena

Back
Top Bottom