Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

"I'll get her a dress or something" Nia said, getting a small dress and handing it to Leena. She glanced up and thanked her before slipping it on and following Nia to sit at the table.

Dane then started frying some mashed beef for the stuffed beef rolls for him and the two mermaids. "So..Leena..did you have to travel far to visit?" Dane asked. As much as he wanted Leena to stay a bit longer than a day, he knew she would have to go eventually, so he made sure to enjoy the time he had.

Leena glanced up and shook her head. "Not really, no." She said simply "It doesn't take long to swim anywhere"

Dane was done with the meat and now brought out flour wraps to use. He set up the rolls and served them in plates for the three of them. He would have used fish, but he knew that mermaids were not fond of those sort of thing. He gave the rolls to Nia and Leena, hoping they would like it. He really wanted to make a good impression.

"Well..here you go..Hope you enjoy"

Leena glanced up at him and hesitated before starting to nibble away at the good hesitantly. Nia dug in almost instantly, used to human food by now.

"Same as the others, mainly some plants and such that are in the oceans" She said simply, shrugging her shoulders as she glanced up at him. "And we don't really eat fish, but we eat clams and such" Nia mentioned

"There's a get together that the family has now and then, but hardly anyone bothers to show up besides us and a few others. That's about all though, otherwise we usually go off on our own once we hit teenage years"

"Wow...I'd hate to say it, but that seems a bit cruel and lonely. I wouldn't imaging just leaving my parents without seeing them ever again.." Dane commented

Nia shrugged and glanced up from her food. "It's just how we work more or less. I'm sure other families are closer, ours just... Isnt'"

"I see...well..you're more than welcome to stay here, Leena...if you want.." Dane said blushing

Leena shrugged and glanced away "I'm not as taken as it seems my sister has become to land, I feel out of place here"

"I see..I understand...well still I'm glad that you visited."
The three soon finished their meal and Dane walked up to Nia. He kissed her on the lips and thanked her for bringing her sister over.
"So..Leena..do you wish to go now?"

Leena shrugged and glanced down. "I'll stay for a bit longer, I just don't want to stay too long."

Dane smiled and told Nia to go play in the pool. HE wanted to spend some time with Leena.

Nia blinked curiously but shrugged slightly, since she did often miss the water. She made her way towards the pool, and after slipping from her clothes, she dove in, feeling her fin return as she enjoyed the cool water.

As Nia left, Dane turn to Leena, he blushed a bit. "Umm..If you don't mind me asking...are you happy with how you are in the sea? It's just there was something I want to do before you leave.."

"I'm happy there, yeah... It's where I belong" She said, shrugging as she tilted her head to the side slightly.

Dane slowly touched her legs, wanting to see what Leena would do. She looked as beautiful as Nia.

Dane felt a bit silly now. "S..Sorry..I lost myself a bit....I didn't mean to scare you.."
Dane scooted away from Leena, so not to make her more uncomfortable.

Leena blinked curiously and hesitantly nodded her head, taking a deep breath before glancing around. "So... W-What was it you wanted?"

Back
Top Bottom