Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

Re: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

Oh, wonderful. Hell, i hated being anywhere near my ex fiance's mother. imagine if i'd married her. i'd have ended up hitting my own head against the wall. Good luck in dealing with the MIL!

-joins the group hug-

They aren't very good people, and I hate knowing that someone like your Mother-in-Law is making you feel like this. Because you aren't a bad Mother, DA. You're not. <3

I wish I could offer you some helpful advice there DA but sadly, I would have long ago told MIL where she could go and kicked her out. Not the best response by any means. Best I can offer is to hang in there and try and let it roll off your back, especially if your husband won't stand up to her. Might want to find a way to make life a little miserable for him also so he develops a bit of a backbone when it comes to correcting dear old mom on issues like that.

As for all that hugging, forget that! *slaps you on the ass* There, that should distract you from that crap for a few moments :-D

Wow. That seriously pisses ME off, and I'm an outsider in the situation in every sense. I think that is absolutely reprehensible and if it were me, I would have lashed out with as much verbal venom as I possibly could. Especially being sort of prideful, and a Satanist, I'd have severed ALL ties with the woman short of your own family.
In that, I hope she fucking burns and suffers.
Though i know most would call that excessive. But oh well.
-Hugs-

Back
Top Bottom