Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

Re: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

aws, DA's baby is as cute as teh momma~
glad things went well ^^
hope your up to 100% real soon <3

Awe, DA. You have a beautiful family.

And it sucks that you're in pain. I wouldn't know anything about how it feels, breast-feeding, as well as the c-surgery. But you have my sympathy, dearie. <3

Hope you start feeling better.

And yeah... the pain is unbelievable!

Oh please, suck it up woman!!! Yea, obviously just joking there but hopefully it made you smile. Switching to formula definitely sounds like the way to go and it won't harm you daughter. Being mentally stable for the days/weeks/months to come is pretty much the most important thing for you right now given all the changes your body went through already and will be going through as it readjusts back.

I'm glad it made you smile :-D And I can imagine a little. The act of breastfeeding is as much a bonding mechanism as it is a feeding one and when pain steps between that delicate balance and starts to affect the bonding side of things, it sullies the entire thing for all intents and purposes. The last thing you want is memories of pain and disappointment, etc. during these times so do what you have to do and don't worry to much about it. Your daughter will still be healthy and whole whether she's breast fed or bottle fed.

I know the ideal is breast feeding, but seriously, if it's that much of a problem, formula works too. If you think it may just take more time for the milk to flow better, you could supplement with one or the other. I mean, pumping will help keep the glands producing. It also has only been, what, a week? Two weeks? It can take longer than that, my dear, for things to get flowing.

But there's no worries and no judgments, whatever you end up doing. The important thing is your kids have loving parents and encouragement and you provide them with both of those things.

All you can do is try your best, sweetheart. You're putting out a tremendous effort, but there's no shame if your specific circumstances keep you from doing the full run. You're immensely dedicated to get this far! Seriously, people have given up from half the pain and trouble you've gone through.

Adorable picture. <3 I'm sorry you're in so much pain, hon. I hope things do work out for you and the pain lessens and whatnot. Other than that it seems like things are going okay, yeah? I hate to hear that you have been crying. >: Love ya, baby momma!​

Yay! Outties are kind of cute in their own way too though o3o

^ Yikes on your shirt O_O Aren't there bras made specifically so that it doesn't soak into your shirts? -ships one to Angel- Good thing it wasn't on something expensive... my aunt told me that for her, it was hard to get the milk stains out for some reason. . . -thinks she has super milk?- <o<'

Back
Top Bottom