Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

Kallien sighed softly as she felt him filling her depths. She held him close until the tremors subsided and gave him a lopsided grin. "How was that?" She questioned cheekily, squeezing him with her inner muscles before he could pull himself from her.

Her tightly wrapped legs loosened around him, moving to where he was cradled between her quivering thighs. She stroked his back and shoulders softly, basking in the afterglow of the rough and primal coupling.

"It was most indulgent." He said as he felt her body squeeze him as he remained close to her. Corlis said and shifted slightly to pull her up from the side of the tub. Her legs still held him languidly but his hands now cupped her ass and pinched her nipple idly.

"I have never before taking a woman in the bath. Generally bathing is just to clean oneself and prepare for the new day." He said and his eyes looked down slightly toward the aching he felt.

"It appears you have marked me as I have marked you." He stated while his length remained seated inside of her while he pulled her closer and rubbed her breast tenderly and gave her a small kiss. She was truly the best prize he could ever dream of capturing.

Kallien smiled, face content with the expression of a woman well pleasured. "I am glad you enjoyed Master. I did as well." She spoke softly, nibbling his lip when he kissed her. A laugh escaped her as her stomach growled loudly. "Perhaps we should go dine yes?" She asked standing up from his lap and stepping from the tub, water making her body glimmer.

Corlis grinned as he rose up from the tub. Following her out he grabbed two red towels with imperial seal etched in black. He gave one to Kallien and let her dry off as he set to tidying himself up.

"Very well."

About ten minutes later the two were dining in a large hall at the center of the ship. Officers from various divisions were free to eat and drink as they pleased while the large regiments of auxiliary and legas troops had their meals at scheduled points and specific areas. If an officer was ever eating at the table a group of soldiers was assigned to they would have to remain standing until departed. None but the most iron jawed officers ever intended to do such given it did little to command respect out of the conscripted and enlisted soldiers.

Once Corlis and Kallien settled in he ordered the both of them Lexian steaks cooked medium well as he and most others Imperials took it. The serving was supplemented by roasted slices of the potan plant spiced with sauce and salt along with treated water served in dark black iron cups. The battleship was well furnished with such lavish items especially after their victory in the Marches. When a campaign was still in full swing the conditions and supplies of a force such as the Second Company were minimal and spartan, making the men hardier, rougher, crueler even some would say.

But now gold wreaths decorated the banners that lined the hall and others like it. A grand victory had been taken and glory clung to each man and woman who had seen themselves thrust into battle. Corlis didn't smile much at the thought as his eyes lingered on one of the so called 'barbarians' at that moment but it didn't last. His role was service to the Empire and it rewarded him greatly. Digging into the steak he savored each bite, glad to be done with course rations of bread and crude ale to fill his hunger during the campaign.

Kallien ate slowly, almost shyly. Her gaze stayed on her plate as she took tiny bites of the strange meat. It wasn't what she was used to eating, her people having been farmers and growers thus providing fresh produce and meats, but it wasn't unpleasant either. Her gaze occaisionally slid to Corlis, watching him in his enviroment so to speak. She felt many eyes on her but didn't look up in fear of overstepping her rank.

Corlis found his attention drawn to the curious display of Kallien. Moving closer to her on the bench of their section of the table he set his hand on her thigh and gave her a warm smile.

"You need not look so timid. Many officers take women to serve and be near them. It's a sign of prestige." He told her though it was strange that he didn't send her to the 'keeper' first for training. The thought didn't work well with Corlis for he felt he could master Kallien much easier without brands and hard whips.

"So long as you don't plant your face in a soup or try to stab a officer without merit you need have no fears here, while you're with me." He said to her and gave her another smile and returned to his meal with a long pull from his mug.

Kallien gave him a small smile. "I am sorry Master. I just feel a bit out of place and didn't want to do anything to be punished for." She sat a little straighter and began taking slightly larger bites. Her eyes roamed then, watching the others around them. She saw several men looking at her, their intentions and emotions clear in their eyes, causing her to scoot a bit closer to her Master, accidentally ramming her elbow into his ribs. "I am so sorry Master!" She dropped her fork and scooted away, head bowed as she waited for him to lash out at her for hurting him.

Corlis turned slightly when he felt Kallien scooch closer to him. He let out a small grunt when he felt her elbow nudge him. When he heard the clatter of the fork and saw her rush away timidly with her head hung low he paused curiously. She was always amusing him when she wasn't whimpering and moaning from his touch. Looking to her he gave a small calculated smile to calm her.

"It's nothing my pet. Pick up the fork and then have one of the servants fetch you a new one." Her actions hadn't been meditated and she had not raised her hand or a weapon against him. He didn't know what she thought she was getting into but he knew she seemed to expect to brand him right there for being slightly clumsy. She was a Troikan fish far from it's pond and likely worried about the white bears snapping her up at some random moment. Corlis' eyes looked up and spotted some other legionaries whispering between one another as they noted Kallien. A twang of jealously congealed inside his gut as he finished up his steak and clean his lips. He would have to be vigilant bringing a jewel such as Kallien to the great hall. It wasn't unknown for rivalries, fights and plots to grow when a prize slave was fought over. Kallien was his and he would not have anyone else take her from him.

She blushed brightly and bent down, retrieving the fork. She set it on her plate carefully, having no appetite anymore. "I am not hungry anymore sir." She whispered softly, well aware of the stares and whispers. "M-may I return to your quarters?" She again whispered, shakily. The looks were unnerving her and that said alot considering she possessed quite the backbone. Her head stayed down to avoid the eyes on her, only coming up to look at her Master and probably her only friend. Her bottom lip was pinched between her teeth as she worriedly looked about for some way to exit.

Corlis wiped his lips clean with his napkin. He noticed her slightly worried state and he gave her a slow nod and stood up quietly and grabbed her hand to help her up. "I shall take you back my pet. Perhaps you're not ready to be shown about, but you are a jewel. My jewel." He declared and with his hand around her arm he kept her close as the two walked towards one of the exits of the grand hall.

"Greetings Corlis." A legionary with short cut blonde hair said.

"To you as well Daxis. If you'll excuse me I need to attend to matter with my new slave. I'm glad to see you survived your wounds at the third fortress." Corlis said curtly.

The other legionary grinned and nodded before stepping aside and letting the two depart from the hall. Corlis turned to Kallien.

"I know it was your first time but in the future I will expect more of you my pet. Your own weakness cannot allow yourself to forget your duties." He stated in his curt military tone though his hand continued to hold her's securely and his thumb affectionately rubbed her hand.

Kallien frowned at his tone and hung her head. She was blushing furiously. "I am sorry Master. Forgive me." She whispered, looking down at her feet instead of what she was sure would be a fce of dissappointment. The thought of disappointing him and causing him displeasure made her almost cringe. "It will not happen again. I just was uncomfortable with the men's stares and looks. I shouldn't have spoken."

They moved through the doors of the grand hall and took a turn down another straight lined archway. Other soldiers, legionaries and servants milled about as he guided her. Turning to her gently he cupped her chin in his hand and gave her a smile.

"You should never be ashamed of the focus they put on you. We are a very strong willed people. We enjoy seeing beauty in all of it's forms, we crave victories so that we get the chance to acquire such masterpieces." He said and pulled her lips to his for a quick kiss as he pressed her gently against the wall that had draping red curtains with victory emblems embroidered on it. He enjoyed her lips and he privately hope she knew he was just trying to give her a lesson and reminder that he would honor her even if minor mistakes were made. When he pulled back he smiled to her.

"One day perhaps soon you will be a full woman of the Empire. They will still look but you can tease them back for their weak insolence if you wish." He told her as he stroked her cheek and fixed a few stray hairs that had come out of place when she bowed her head.

She sighed softly into his kiss, his words having helped her insecurities and fears. Kallien smiled up at him, eyes shining. "I shall try to be confident for Master Corlis." She whispered softly, leaning against him. "If you wish, I am willing to return to the dining hall. I do not wish to keep you away from your duties."

Corlis looked at her as she kept her body close to him. He smiled as he gazed into her eyes and his hand rubbed her shoulder through the material of her dress.

"Don't let it concern you any longer Kallien. We've had our meal and I'm sure we'll return to the hall for some of the festivities later tonight. The legate, or our commander is hosting a great party for the veterans tonight. There will even be some other.. ahem other people from your planet." He said feeling it would be better to say something now rather than to just have her come across the scene later.

"Some, your military leaders will be paraded for their shame but honored for their skill. Others well, others will be attending their masters as you will be." He said as he guided her back to his quarters as they passed a quartet of legionaries on patrol.

Kallien frowned softly. "Others?" She thought about her father and brother. "Master, d-do you know if my father and brother were taken?" She asked softly, sadness for her losses running through her. "I know my mother di-did not...survive. I was with her when it happened. My father and older brother were on the front lines however." She feared for what would happen to them at the celebration.

Corlis' eyes looked upon her as she asked. He was surprised she would be so bold as to ask. His hands tightened slightly around hers. "If they were soldiers than I am not sure. Many perished in the war on both sides and records and lists are so often incomplete and full of errors. If you wish you can write their names down on a slate when we return to our home and I'll send it to the proper officer. I would put your mind towards brighter future. There is little that can be done even if they survived Kallien." He told her feeling that it would not serve him to lie to her about what might eventually happen to her brother and father.

If they were lucky they would serve as slaves as well. If they were unlucky they could end up on one of the arena ships in the fleet, serving in gladiatorial combat at the behest of the Imperials.

Kallien took in a deep breath, bracing herself and holding back the sobs she wished to let out. She nodded, almost defeatedly. "I-I shall give you their names." Her voice was shaky, breaking towards the end of her sentance. She stiffened her spine and held her chin up, npt letting him see her as weak. "Forgive me for asking so boldly."

MiseryChord said:
Kallien took in a deep breath, bracing herself and holding back the sobs she wished to let out. She nodded, almost defeatedly. "I-I shall give you their names." Her voice was shaky, breaking towards the end of her sentance. She stiffened her spine and held her chin up, npt letting him see her as weak. "Forgive me for asking so boldly."

Corlis saw her strengthen her will as they walked. Soon enough they arrived back at his home and he ushered her back in. Looking to his other servants he dismissed them for the moment after having one put some light music on the speakers while he rested his hand on her shoulder.

He knew this would be a hard time for her but he wanted her to put her mind towards better things. Soon she would be heavy with his child and living comfortably in his new residence. His fingers stroked her shoulder again and almost slipped the fabric off her shoulder.

At a dresser in the bedroom there was a dataslate. Moving forward he grabbed the slate and then handed it over to her.

"I shall forgive you so long as you put your focus to more intimate details. You are now of my clan, my family."

Kallien kept her spine stiff as he rubbed at her shoulders. Inside, she was grieving but she steeled herself on the outside for him. With a shaky hand, she took the slate writing down Nero and Devyn, her father and older brother. She handed the slate back to him, tears threatening to spill but she blinked them back. "I am sorry. I will not think about it anymore." She whispered, lying to him to ease his mind.

Corlis watched her fill out the names on the slate before handing it back to him. He looked over the names and moved out of the bedroom for a moment to send one of the servants out with it. Returning to the bedroom he loosened up his collar slightly as he looked upon her back for a moment before he moved behind her.

"That is best. Of course now it begs the question what to focus your mind on now." He said soundly as he moved his hands onto her hips and leaned forward against her. Slowly leaning in he blew softly on her neck and kissed lightly on her ear as he stood behind her.

Kallien watched as he left, a single tear falling. She sniffed and leaned back against him once he returned. His breath on her neck and ear caused her to shiver, a soft sigh leaving her. She closed her eyes, a soft smile coming to her lips as she moved his hands over her flat stomach, lacing her fingers with his. "How soon will we know?"

"I'm not sure. The festival will happen this evening." Corlis told her as his hands held her stomach and then started to move upwards along her body to her bust. There they didn't linger but instead moved up to the straps that held the red dress up. Delicately and slowly he moved the straps from her shoulders but the dress remained largely secure to her frame.

"I shall inform you as soon as I hear my pet." He said softly as he felt his cock harden in his long pants while he kissed her neck and then moved his hands over her shoulders and back down to her hips.

She chuckled at his answer. "I meant until we know if I am carrying your child." She groaned softly as his hands moved over her body. She moved away a bit, giggling, as his fingers brushed over her sensitive lower back, tickling her and raising goosebumps on her creamy skin.

Corlis watched her slip a bit away from him as she giggled. His hands moved forward brushing over her shoulder blades and he started to pull the red material of her dress down so that more of her back and eventually her front would be exposed to him.

"I'm sure we shall know in a few weeks if your cycle doesn't happen as usual." He told her and drew his hand to hers to turn her around slowly so that he could gaze upon her full breasts. "My seed and your egg should have no complications." He said studiously, considering himself the epitome of one of his people. moving closer he held her left hand to his cheek for a moment while his other hand slowly moved over her belly and up to the curve of her breast, stroking the skin gently.

She sighed happily and leaned into his touch. Her nipples pebbled in the cool air of his quarters and from his touch. Kallien leaned forward and kissed his lips tenderly, having to stand on her tiptoes to reach him. Her hands went to his short cut hair, pulling him down slightly so she didn't have.to stretch as much. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, tasting him as she pressed up against him.

Back
Top Bottom