Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

Corlis' powerful arms wrapped around her tender body holding her up as she kissed him. He held her up there, securing her lips to his as he enjoyed the soft press of her body with the hard though slight tickle of her nipples as he held her. Only after a few moments did he relax his lips and gently release his grip slightly though his arms still held fast around her body as he looked down upon her.

For a few moments he just held her there under the warm spray of the water as it ran down both of their forms. "I hope that we get the answer were looking for after I am done with my shift today." He told
her as he smiled and held her close, his eyes never leaving her own.

She smiled, leaning into him and enjoying his touch. Her hair was plastered to her face as drops of water spiked her thick, long eyelashes. "As do I Corlis." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his trim waist and hugging him close. A mischevious grin crossed her face as she slid one hand down and playfully goosed him, loving how his ass muscles flexed in her hand. "What am I supposed to do until you return?" She asked, propping her chin on his chest and looking up at him.

Corlis looked at her as she hugged her body close to him and then pinched his butt. He gave her a short growl and gnawed gently on some of the red imprints that had remained on her body from last night. It would be hard to leave her he knew, even for a few hours as he found her curious eyes looking up at him as her body rested against him, wet and dripping from the shower and their sex.

"You will be free to do many things. There is a library on the ship with many records about the Empire if you wish to learn more. The attendants here will cater to whatever need you wish, whether it is food or something more intimate." He returned the mischievous look she had given him earlier.

"Once I return we shall travel to the hospital aboard the ship and go through the checkup and testing there." He told her before gently kissing her on the nose and then just letting her hold him for a little longer before he would begin his departure from the shower.

Kallien nodded. "Perhaps I shall find Relia to keep me company and help me learn about my new life." She stated, giving him a smile and kissing his shoulder. Her arms tightened around him for a moment as a thought nagged at her. "Corlis...what if I am unable to give you children?" She asked softly.

Corlis smiled down at her after she kissed his shoulder. When he felt her tighten her grip he knew something was troubling her and the softness in her voice almost saddened him. He leaned in and moved his hand through her hair to kiss her forehead.

"Enough of that. You're people are strong and not known for their fertility problems. I am sure that we will be compatible and that your womb is already quickening with our child." He said and moved his hand to rub her stomach even as she held her. "If not ... well I wouldn't discard you like a damaged uniform Kallie." The legionary said, he wanted to say more but to say more seemed weak on his part and he wanted to be strong, had to be for both of them.

She nodded weakly, leaning into his chest as the horror stories of labor and carrying children rushed through her head. She had seen several mothers die before they had even held their child...or had seen one too many babies born sleeping. She shivered in fear, fear of the unknown and fear of disappointing him. "Would it not take longer to tell if I am or is that another Imperial thing?" She asked softly. Her voice wavered slightly and she clearded her throat to try and hide it.

Corlis chuckled to her, noticing the waver in her voice and he rubbed his hands against her back as she remained close to him. "Yes hehe it is an imperial thing. Our kind is slightly hardier though analyzing if you are already carrying a child is more a product of our successful sciences over our genes.' He told her before he turned off the shower head but quickly returned to holding her, warming her with his touch and making sure to comfort his pet.

"Because of the rapid growth in the Empire after we transitioned from a republic our medical science became very good at perceiving population growths and related figures. We won't be able to see the baby but the doctor will be able to verify it. Not sure of the exact science behind it but then I was always more of a soldier then a scientist." He chuckled to her as he held her body gently in his muscular arms.

She had to laugh at that. "I had forgotten about the Empire's science. My people had none of that, only a midwife who could tell by things I have never understood." She replied, shivvering only slightly. "Corlis....co-could we have a midwife and have the baby at home? Like I am used to?"

Corlis reached out his arm and pushed open the door to grab a red towel that he moved over her shoulders, draping it over like a cape as he looked at her with warmth and understanding.

"It may be possible though it would be an expensive operation but I can look into it." He said, preferring to leave it at that with her. It felt strange even mentioning the cost of such a thing. The man in an imperial house was supposed to handle such affairs and here he was talking about it with his slave, well he guessed she was more to him than that. Wasn't she.

Smiling at her he rubbed his nose against hers and cupped her chin, ignoring the impulse crying up from his loins as he wrapped the towel over her breasts and nuzzled them to dry off some of the water.

"No more fear now. Today is one of your first true days as my lady. I would have you be brave for me." He said though his smile faded slightly as he rubbed his fingers over her chin.

She gave him a shaky smile, standing on tip toe to gently kiss him before climbing out and drying herself off. "I'll try to be. This is all very new to me though." She replied, brushing through her damp hair and getting rid of all the snarls and tangles it had aquired. Water still beaded on her smooth skin as she moved around the bathroom. "Do you mind if I ask Relia for some oils for my hair and such?" It seemed frivalous but she was very proud of her looks and strove to take care of her hair and skin.

"That should be fine. Though we will need her to return." He said with a small smile as he watched her look at her hair in the reflection. Drying off his body he wrapped a towel around his legs and then kissed her shoulder and then bit it gently before he moved back out and then pulled up his undergarments and then his pants as he prepared to redress.

Kallien nodded. "I will ask her to return." She finished combing her damp hair and moved out intk the main room. A smile was onher lips as she watched him redress before she walked over, placing a kiss to his bare shoulder and began helping him. "I will be a fish out of water without you around today." She grinned, handing him his shirt before pulling on a pair of deep red lace panties that hugged her shapely backside nicely.

Corlis nodded and welcomed her smile as he watched her pull up her red lacy panties that made her rear that much more hard to grab. Moving to her after he was once more prepared for his work. He grabbed her hands and held them together gently as he gave her nose a little rub before kissing her lips slowly. "You will be fine. Vacikis' quarters are three doors down. He'll be joining me so Relia will most likely be enjoying the aftermath but I'm sure she'll be ready to move out once you arrive." He said as he held her soft hands in his rough ones.

"I have faith in you." He told her hoping that she would feel confident enough to manage the time apart from him.

Kallien smiled against his lips as he kissed her, the slow touches setting a warming fire inside of her. Sighing, she let go once the kiss was finished. "I will try my best for you. I just wish we could stay in bed all day and learn each other more." She whispered softly, heatedly almost, as she dragged her palms over his chest and abs. "And I make no promises of Relia and I not having a bit of...fun...before your's and Vacikis's return." She grinned, pulling his head down once more for a hungry and firey kiss before pushing him away. "Now go before I decide to have my wicked way with you legionaire."

(Should we skip to after or have some fun with Relia and Kallie.)

Corlis could feel her desire returning to her and he nodded at her comments about Relia.

"I have a feeling you two will be fine while the legionares are away. I shall be back as soon as I can my pet." He said though her last hungry kiss made it that much harder to leave the apartments before he departed. moving along through the corridors he joined up with Vacikis and headed out towards barracks where they will get their deployments. As they were put on patrol and started to suit in their armor he couldn't help think about Kallie. I knew she was still scared but I also knew she was braver than most. She would do fine though it was strange thinking back about someone as he was on his assignment.

While he was gone, Kallien managed to track down Relia. The girl agreed to return to her duties and followed Kallie back to the quarter's she and Corlis shared. They talked for sometime, passing a couple of hours easily before Relia offered her mistress an oiled massage. Kallien agreed, stripping out of her clothes and lying facedown on the bed, naked. Relia began rubbing oil into her supple skin, massaging away all the knotted muscle. Before long, her hands began to wander, massaging and groping thee full globes of Kallie's ass. Her fingers slipped down a bit, gently pinching the other woman's cunt lips between her fingers and tugging gently. This earned a low moan from her mistress and she took it as a sign to continue. Well continue it had. As their men were returning, Relia and Kallie were frantically grinding their pussies together, scissoring as both neared completion. Kallie drew the smaller girl down, kissing her forcefully as she screamed out, her cunt clenching in orgasm closely followed by the girl atop her.

Corlis arrived at the apartments rolling his shoulders. After he opened the door he heard moans coming from the bedroom. Grinning he drank a glass of water from the kitchen and then moved forward finding Kallie and Relia in the middle of an intense feast of pleasure as their bodies ground together. Instantly he could feel his cock tugging at his dark pants and he strode forward with a warm smile on his face as he loosened up the neck of his undershirt and headed closer towards them.

Kallie fell back to the bed bonelessly. Her entire body trembled and quivered as aftershocks of pleasure assaulted her system. A raspy chuckle left her as the young servant collapsed into her arms, breathing hectic as her hips jerked periodically.

The sound of heavy footsteps drew her attention away from the girl and a dopey grin split her lips at seeing a very aroused and very sweaty Corlis standing there, undoing his shirt. "Mmm welcome home husband." She purred throatily. Vacikis walked into the doorway. "Corlis, have you saw Re-" A wide grin split his lips as he rubbed over his crotch. "Seems our women like to have a little fun without us my friend."

Corlis smiled at his girl as she crawled over to him and pulled off his shirt and remained closed to him. Corlis heard Vacikis entering into the room and his eyes gave a flash back towards the man. He'd have to talk to his other servants about privacy some time as he watched Relia move over slowly and grow attentive with the other soldier. Corlis grinned and focused on Kallie, leaning in and kissing her lips. He went closer and whipsered in her ear as his hand moved up over her breast.

"You taste like Relia..." He said with a smile as he squeezed her nipple and kissed her neck while he felt his cock harden more in his pants as Kallie purred and rubbed her body against his. He had waited all day to return to her clutches and now he could think of nothing but the scent of her body and the taste of her sex.

Kallie grinned. "Well seeing as we've been.eating each other there is no wonder why." She chuckled. "Do you think we could coerce those two into a foursome? Are you up.for that?" She asked, looking over at a grinning Relia who reached over and ran a hand over her mistress's cunt, spearing her with her middle finger and making Kallie gasp loudly.

Corlis smiled at his pet and kissed her ear before beginning to nibble on it. His tongue reached around behind it before she moaned aloud from Relia's intrusion once more. Pulling back his hands moved down and squeezed her hard nipples as he watched her and turned to Relia with a smug grin.

"I don't think we'll have any trouble with that. But after I may still wish to punish you alone for being so greedy. Why don't you help free the object of your desire." He told her and nodded to Relia to keep playing with her wet cunt to loosen Kallie's vessel up as his hands kneaded her flesh while Vacikis leaned in and bit Relia's shoulder as his on instrument began to prepare itself.

She grinned. "Hm how about Relia and I give you two a show to...ahem...get you started up?" She grinned, sliding down his pants and biting her bottom lip as the heavy flesh bounced free. Turning to Relia, she kissed her deeply. "How does thay sound my darling? I've.grown to love this tight little cunt," she rubbed said flesh, "As much as I love Corlis's big cock spearing me."

Corlis shared a look with Vacikis and then nodded as the two dropped into some nice plush chairs in the bedchambers. "I shall see what you have in mind but don't be surprise if I suddenly seize you to take my pleasure one way or another." He replied swiftly though he was eager to watch Kallie take advantage of Relia and vice versa.

Kallie grinned, looking to Relia as she pulled her down on the bed to where the girl's sex faced the two men. Slowly, she began playing with the girl's small slit, coaxing her clit from its fleshy hood before leaning down and latching her lips around the bud of flesh, sucking greedily. Relia reached down,.threading her fingers through her mistress's hair and pulling her.to her.cunt as Kallie groaned, wiggling her round ass for her mate to see her open and inviting pussy.

In the dimly lit room Kallie's showed that much brighter as her perfect round cheeks wiggled enticingly towards Corlis. He felt his cock throb harder and knew Vacikis was likely feeling a similar reaction as Relia kept Kallie close to her warm flower, even tugging Kallie by her hair while her mistress groaned. Taking a step forward Corlis could have smirked at the display knowing that there was never that much need for Kallie to get him in the mood given she was almost always in one. Continuing to watch he felt the blood flowing through his body, strengthening his cock and preparing for another conquest.

Back
Top Bottom