Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Collective (Devilla Roche x Greg Grey)

Nurse Milly gazes down at him as this episode occurs...of course she knew what she was doing when she planned this and many other things that have yet to happened...she knew his shrinkage would be significant as would be his mind, which was becoming a simpler organ attached to his body...a child's mind...a mind that reacts and does not necessarily think so much anymore...

Nurse Milly hears his grunts and his crying out as his voice becomes smaller too...in the process, his body hair has fallen off and the hair on his hair becomes lighter and thinner...the manliness washes away with this shrinkage...except for his sexual organ...it remains the same, the last vestige of Greg being a "man".....

Greg asks if he is her mother..."Amnesia?" ...she thinks....a possible response...the doctors at the clinic told her anything could happen...Milly decides to keep this persona of the nurse, while he is in the examination room...besides, she needs to follow through with some other things....

"No little one, I am Nurse Milly. I'm going to give you a check-up. And if your a good boy, I will give you a lollipop, okay?"

Nurse Milly removes the rest of his clothes which are way too big on him now...he is fully naked....

She grabs a clip board and a tape measure....
"Stay still."

Nurse Milly pulls the tape and measures his length from head to toe...3'10" a loss of 13"....then marks it on the chart....
"Your 46", very good."

Now Nurse Milly looks at the built in scale on the gurney....46 pounds...
"Greg is 46 pounds, also very good."

Next she grabs a hypodermic needle and some tubes...
"Now don't worry, this is not going to hurt. Look the other way if you have to."

Nurse Milly draws blood from him and fills up a few tubes...then puts them on the tray....

She places a stethoscope around her neck and has him breathe and listens....
"Good."
....she writes something on the chart...

Nurse Milly takes his blood pressure....135 over 95, a little high, but not unexpected....she writes this down on the chart...

"Your a good boy for Nurse Milly.

Next, she clips his toes and his fingernails, taking some for samples which will go back to The Program's clinic for testing, along with the blood and his other vitals....

"Now, here's a lollipop for being a good boy."

Nurse Milly presents a grape lollipop to him.....

"Now I will get you mother for her to take you with her. You stay put."

Nurse Milly departs and takes the container of his cum with her....not even five minutes go by when Milly returns...

gdsc7567.jpg

"Oh, my baby, how's he doing? Momma's back for her little boy."

She scoops him up with her arms and picks up a lighter, smaller Greg....they depart from the exam room, back into the house and she brings him back to her bedroom, where she sits down next to him, her 6'3" frame looking so much bigger to him now....

But soon, very soon, Milly will have something very special to drink...

<Greg's mind continues to swim in a mild, confused delirium. His heart sinks, coldness and apprehension overtake him when the nurse leaves the room. But when Milly returns (This is my mother? She looks so much like the nurse...) the warmth returns, twofold.

Yes, this must be my mother....

<The reaction the sight of her causes in him is so powerful, he doesn't think she can be anything but "Mommy"...it must be her...>

< As she carries him to another room, he feels he recognizes it...it begins to bring back some memories...they are confusing, and disturb him a bit. Sitting next to her on the bed, he is unable to keep himself from staring at her long, tan legs, her hips and thighs. Her thin waist. She is so beautiful, so big and strong: he is confident She will take care of him, explain what's going on.>

"Well, Sweety now its Mommy's turn."

Milly gets up and as she does she gives Greg some love taps on his thigh with her hand....up on the dresser is a big wine glass filled with, you guessed it, Greg's come....a half a quart worth of his seed...she grabs it and strolls back over to Greg who sits there, awestruck by her presence...

"Bottoms up as they say."

She lifts up the huge wine glass to her mouth and lets his come slide right down her throat...in a matter of seconds its down, and quickly gets absorbed through the walls of Milly's esophagus and into her blood stream...

Before Greg's eyes, Milly's body shakes and shimmies and then it happens, she has a huge growth spurt....Greg watches as her dress becomes shorter and shorter, and it gets tighter and tighter...her boobs expand outward and again her cleavage becomes longer....once in view, Milly can no longer see Greg as her boobs mask him from her vision as his body is blocked by her gargantuan tits...her curves become curvier yet again...her ass forms more of a "bubble butt" and her legs lengthen....at the same time, her shoes pop off of her feet, literally and the dress begins to rip...by the time she stops, the dress is in tatters and barely covers her new body....Milly is an extraordinary specimen and is definitely in excess of seven feet tall....the comparison of the two of them is striking....

Milly removes what is left of the dress....she then picks Greg up and places him in her arms, right under her tits...she swaddles him with her arms and decides that soon it will be time to put him in his own room.....

<greg, held like a toddler, nestles in under her big, bare breasts and clamps shut his eyes.>

Mommy...mommy...mommy...

<he nuzzles his face up into her warm, heavy boob and tries to forget...tries to put it all back out of his mind by disappearing, if he could, under her tit>

What...what did I just see?

<he had watched her grow, of course...grow, even as he had just become smaller. And suddenly he had bern assaulted with memories: abstract though they were, he began to see them. This was not his mother, was it?>

No...mommy...mommy...make them stop...

<but the memories did not stop. No, this was not his mother - this was a woman, using his own seed, to grow. To shrink him. To eclipse him. All women...it was happening everywhere...>

<but still he fights it...>

It can't be...it's impossible...

<nuzzle, burrow, nuzzle- under her breast. Smelling her skin, kissing her soft flesh, obsequious.>

<but soon she pulls him away, just enough so she can gaze down at him, beaming. He looks up at her to see...>

w-who is this smiling down at me..?

Naked, Millie feels Greg's rooting into the under side of her tits...she cannot see his head but is holding it with one hand and his dangling arms with the other....she feels her new found power over him...the time has come to have even greater control over him....one door down is the nursery....Greg's nursery....she opens the door and enters...

White1.jpg

In sheer motherly bliss...
"Okay Sweety, it's getting late in the day and it's time to put you down for the night. It has been a rough day for you, all that coming and all that shrinking."

Milly places him on the changing table and grabs a large diaper and covers that disproportionate sized cock and his rear...she lifts him up slightly by the legs and powders his rear, then sets him down...Milly can feel his skin becoming softer...not quite as soft as a baby, but its getting there....no more calluses or any body hair, and Greg's face is beginning to change a bit too...his penis, it seems is his only connection back to manhood...

"Now my Sweety can just let it go, pee or poo. And when you make a mess down there, Mommy will be here to pick it all up."

With a gentle smile....
"Mommy is going to you down for the night."

Milly places him in the crib and places a nice fur blanket over his body....as she does this, her heaving breasts dangle over him...bigger than life itself....so much cleavage, the line even continuing along the underside of her breasts...her areola so large, they seem to be as big as dinner plates...and her nipples, now the size of the smallest penis, erect and ready to be sucked on by her new baby.....

"Momma, has something for her Sweety to get him through the night."

Milly turns away and as she does, her derriere are like two big tits as well, taut and round, her ass having beautiful cleavage ass well...Milly's body is becoming more and more perfect with each passing day....

She returns with.....

In that babyish squeal that all mother's use when they talk to their babies....[/]
"Does sweety want his new binky?"

<looking up at her, rendered helplessly mute by confusion, greg was silent as she carried him to the nursery. his mind wrestled with reality...>

this is not my mother....

...but who is it?

and...who am i? am i a man? a child? if i am a child, why do i feel this...shame? if i am a man, why am i allowing this? why am i...~shiver, as he looks at her enormous breast~ so turned on by this? i am a man, aren't i? and this woman...she's...she's changing me into a baby...

<despite his growing apprehension, his buildng horror of realization, greg's arousal also keep him silent, keeps him passive as she lays him down, prepares for him...>

....a....a d-diaper? oh my...oh my god...no....

<but also, as she places the diaper around him...>

....yes....

<as more humiliation mounts, his memories begin to return full force, even as he watches her tend to him dutifully. he recalls his past life, dully. he begins to have vague memories of Milly, their past few days together. he begins to remember what this world has come to, with the fall of man, with the Rise of Wives. the shame is like an avalanche, thundering over him. but, to his ultimate chagrin, he does not stop her, he does not try to kick her away as she fastens the diaper around him...>

<...he enjoys it too much.>

<and when she leaves, and returns with the a pacifier, his very soul wrestles with the decision....what do i do? do i give in, accept this from her? allow her to infantalize me? am i to live out all my days like this? what do i do...?>

oh god...no...

<consumed by lust, staring openly at the undersides of her great breasts, greg slides his hand into his diaper, begins to stroke himself...and opens his mouth for the pacifier...>

"What a good boy!"

Milly exclaims aloud and then places the bony in his mouth to suck on... She wants him to continue to be in such a frame of mind that he wants to constantly suck, therefore creating an atmosphere where he will want her teats and her milk even more...then the viscous cycle of nourisment - shrinkage will be in a state of perpetuity...leading to Greg's eventual unbirthing....

She sees him play with himself and allows it as it is what he wishes for him as well, to be constantly tortured by her body and his need for her as his mother...

"All right, baby needs to go to sleep."

Milly bends down, her huge breast sit on his chest as she kisses him on the head...there is a bit of a struggle to do this and at one point, her breasts roll and squish into Greg's face....then she walks toward the door, shuts out the lights and says in one of her sweetest voices...

"Goognight Greegy, have sweet dreams."

With that, she leaves him to his thoughts, closes and locks the door from the outside...it is very clear that the cylinder moves and makes a final 'click'....,

<<click>> the door, obviously locking behind her.

it's okay, greg, keep it together...<<sucksucksuck>>

<when Milly leaves, when he is out of her presence, greg becomes apprehensive, nervous, fearful. It is like a great emptiness has entered the room, and his thoughts begin to fill it. His memory is becoming clearer >

you'll be fine...<<sucksucksuck>>

<his hand is still down the front of his diaper, and absentmindedly, for comfort, he sucks on the pacifier>

<<strokestrokestroke>> <<sucksucksuck>>

<He is unable to stop thinking of her, of the moment of her last kiss>

my god that breast...it was so heavy, on my chest, in my face...

<<strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke>>

<<sucksucksucksucksucksuck>>

I just want to come...

<<strokesuckstrokestrokesucksuckstrokestrokestroke>>

...why can't i?!?

<Greg is unable to orgasm now unless he is in Milly's presence. He is unable to bring himself relief, and his arousal just continues to mount>

<frustrated, greg rips the diaper from himself and tries harder:>

<<strokesuckstrokesuckstrokesuckstrokesuckstrokestrokestrokestrokestrokesuckstrokestrokestroke>>

"Aaarrgggh!!" I cry out, pacifier falling from my mouth.

<does Milly hear him?>

Milly hears Greg cry out as she is getting prepared for bed....she runs into his room and unlocks the door to his nursery...opens the door and turns on the light....
denise-milani-387072-960x854-0.jpg

"What is it honey? What's bothering my Sweety-pie?"

She sees he has undone his diaper and his binky has fallen out of his mouth....

In sweet baby talk....
"Well, my little baby's binky has fallen out hasn't it? And his diaper has come out? Well that is just not supposed to happen."

In a sweet, but normal tone to her voice....
"Well, I think we need to make sure that binky stays in."

Milly grabs a device that basically makes the binky into a gag....she straps it around his head and attaches it to the binky...then she inserts it so that it fits snug in his mouth....

"Well, that binky isn't going anywhere. Now what was my Sweety doing down here? Was he touching himself?"

She lightly touches his cock with her right hand and rubs it ever so lightly with her fingers...

Milly runs her left index slowly up and down her deep cleavage....
"I don't blame you, really. How can my poor baby help himself when he can't get Mommy out of his head. Is Mommy right?"

Trying to overcome my own meekness, and helpless with lust, I press her finger into my huge,hard shaft and continue stroking as I gaze up openly at her chest.

I know I am being so weak, but despite my hours of milking, I need to come so bad. I tell myself - 'just this one last time, then i can be strong..."

and, it would feel so good.

"y-yes p-p-please...?" i implore, behind my pacifier. I continue to guide her finger on my cock, and stare at her breasts.

<<sucksucksuck>>

Milly feels his touch and is happy to see him be so weak...weak by her beauty....weak by her size...weak by her heaving tits...weak by her treatment of him...weak by his own humiliation....as he guides her up and down her rod she now takes over with the rest of her fingers, including the palm of her hand....

In a very sweet and sultry voice...the kind of voice that can make a man hard just by listening to it....
"That's right my little man, you keep staring at Mommy's breasts. They are all for you, remember that. All for you. Mommy, has so much milk inside them too. So much."

With her free hand, she pulls down the side of the crib nearest to her, giving Milly better access to Greg....then she repositions her body so that her behemoth sized breasts hover right above Greg's face, teasing him and making his loins go into complete overdrive...

Again in that soft, lustrous voice....
"Oh Greg, you have no idea what I can do with these big things. I could snuff you out of existence if I were another type of woman."

Slowly she lowers herself while she picks up speed on jacking him off....

Her breasts are huge and are now inches from his face....just when he thinks she will crush him with it she decides to lift up his head and push it deep within her cleavage...his neck, chin, cheeks, and mouth (and binky) disappear with its deep crevasse, his nostrils barely above her soft tit skin, still allowing him to breathe....

"This is where you want to be. I know it and you know it. I can read your mind. And sooner than later this will be your new crib."

<As he stared at Milly's breasts, as she gently pushed his hand out of the way and took over ministrations of his cock, greg could feel something strange happening in his head. Almost as if there was...someone else there...>

<<sucksucksuck>>

"That's right my little man, you keep staring at Mommy's breasts. They are all for you, remember that. All for you...

<Her voice, her words...they were as exciting, as arousing to him as her attentions on his shaft. Her hand, her fingers, tenderly curled around his outsized manhood, stroking it skillfully - they were everything his body needed. Each pass - up, and down - brought more and more pleasure. As her hand wrapped around him, though, her words penetrated him. They were everything he needed to hear to bring him ultimate ecstasy, fulfill his deepest needs, his new desires. Perfect...almost eerily so...>

<is she reading my mind? he thought, as he was imagining her bringing her breasts closer to him, <<sucksucksuck>> closer to his face, so close that she could...>

<And then...she did. The side of his crib came down, she leaned over him and suddenly her tits were there, looming over his little head, threatening to...>

oh my god...is she...is she..? is she reading my mind...?

<Fear and shame and doubt begin to boil together, as he imagines what she could see, if she could look inside him. She would see...oh god, no...the fantasies...the shameful fantasies. Shrinking, smothering, crushing. Could she? No...that's impossible...>

<<sucksucksuck>>

<But the mere idea of it, of her being privy to his most private thoughts. Of him not being able to hide anything from Her, not even his deepest secrets, his sickest fantasies...the thought is darkly thrilling...his arousal builds...and builds...Her hand begins to move faster, as he imagines Her lowering Her chest, to smother...>

"Oh Greg, you have no idea what I can do with these big things. I could snuff you out of existence..."

oh my god, no...

<<sucksucksuck>>

<it's exactly what he was picturing>

She is...She's reading my mind...

<<sucksucksuck>>

<Her hand speeds up as she lowers herself by inches, towards his face. She senses and understands his arousal, how thrilled and horrified he is by this new development...and how She's using it to her advantage...>

<he stares at her huge, looming tit, so huge, closing in on him...>

and...oh god, She is...she's going to smother me....

<<sucksucksuck>>

<he feels Her large hand slide behind his head, palm his skull. She slowly lifts him from the pillow and slides his face between her breasts>

<As She nestles his face deeper into her cleavage, enveloping him with her soft breasts, he feels as if he might suffocate...she could do it so easy. In his distress, his still-building arousal, he senses more clearly now her presence in his mind, watching him, looking at him, seeing him.>

"This is where you want to be. I know it and you know it. I can read your mind. And sooner than later this will be your new crib..."

oh god, yes, please...

<his thoughts are deliberate, now. he knows they are open to her and he speaks from his deepest self...words he would never speak aloud...>

Please, Milly, please...i want to be in you...i want to be inside you...make me small. Make me so, so small...

Know she shouldn't tease him like this, she pushes his head in further...now his nose and the better part of his face is engulfed by her breasts, their warmth, their massiveness....so his breathing is compromised as she continues to jerk him off just a little bit more faster....she waits for him to start kicking and moving violently...a clear sign that he needs air....then she pulls his head back out and allows him about a half a minute of air....

Then she does it again, and pushes his head slowly into the depths of her cleavage until most of his head disappears...and again she waits for his kicking and violent movement and again she releases him...

Milly does this at least five more times and awaits for him to let out a massive amount of his seed....

"....mmmph!"

<he kicks, and bucks, and struggles against her, time and time again. As arousing as this is, the thought of smothering at her breasts, his survival instinct is still strong.>

"...mmmrrrghhpph!"

<<strokestroke stroke>> = her hand on him

<<sucksucksuck>> = his mouth, still on pacifier, though he is still in danger of suffocation at her breast.

"mmph!"

<Luckily, she is merciful...she wants him to live, of course. Because she could, in an instant, snuff out his life...she is that big, now. That strong...and he is that small...>

so small... he thinks

so weak... he thinks

so....

"nnnnnnNNNNnnngh!"

<face still buried in her chest, he comes...another - incredibly so - huge load, into her hand, spurting up onto his belly and chest...>

"unnnh...unnnnh...unnnh...."

...my god, what have i done..?

<he passes out>

Out like a light, Milly goes to work, licking and sucking his body to get every ounce of his come, every bit of his seed....once all is said and done, she puts on a new diaper on him, powders him, wipes his face and makes sure his binky gag is in his mouth correctly....she pulls up the railing and leaves him alone...she turns on the baby monitor with the video, and keeps an eye on him from her bedroom...

Night turns to day and Milly has grown again....she knows it too and Greg has no idea how happy this makes her....

Upon waking up, she decides to check her measurements out....

Her height was now, 7’6” and that made Milena smile. Her weight was now 225 pounds. She measured her chest, 45L. Was that even possible, now she giggled in sheer delight. Her stomach was 3o and her hips were 48. Such big numbers, yet she was very curvaceous, which she loved. In some ways she didn't feel different, since this house and the ceilings were so high. The bed still fit her, but today she'd have to go to the collective to be checked on, deliver the bloods from Greg, including his sperms samples....

She compared her new numbers to the last time she checked herself, she was 6’2” , 154 pounds, and was 37EE 25 39. Wow! She had grown......

Milly put her robe on and unlocked the nursery and stood above Greg, she towered over him and with a tape measure in her packet measured him...he was a pitiful 3'3" - only 39" tall...today would be interesting for him...he would need more help due to his size, but the comparison to herself was uncanny...Milly was literally more than four feet taller than he was....

In her soft spoken motherly tone.....
"Sweety, time to wake up, Mommy's here."

Though i slept deeply, recovering from the trials of the previous day, my night was full of dreams. i don't know if a moment passed without them forming, dissolving, reforming in my unconscious mind - all of Milly.

Many were abstract images - her face, her body...

...her breasts.

But the one dream from which I'm woken, as She rouses me in the morning - it seemed so real. It was She and i together; She trying on new clothes at a store for me, all different outfits, costumes, as i sat and masturbated to her. It seemed so real, except that she was more than twice my size, a budding giantess, looming over me and laughing. That couldn't be, right?

In her soft spoken motherly tone....."Sweety, time to wake up, Mommy's here."

But as i wake, and look up at her over my crib, i gasp. She...is...huge. Standing over me, in a soft, terrycloth robe, she does appear a giantess. My mind was in such a fog yesterday that i had never really come to terms with our size difference: and today, it is even greater.

i feel puny.

How small must i be? Four feet? God, no...i'm smaller even than that. Three feet? As i try to get a grip on reality, she leans over me, over my crib, and i am awash with new feelings.

First, i am immediately flooded with ancient, buried memories. Memories i didn't even know i had. Looking up at her, i remember being small, being in my own crib, as a child. i am also taken aback by how much Milly reminds me of my own mother...

i remember her now, vividly, as a young mother. Also tall, also curvy, also brunette. Also a nurse. Milly is all this - exponentially so. And, save for the profession, my wife Jen was none of this. Thin, blond. Not maternal in the least, but rather one of the most clinical, non-emotional people i had known. Milly, on the other hand - so much like my mother: voluptuous. Warm. Loving.

Suddenly, though, i remember yesterday, how it seemed Milly could see into my thoughts. A flash of panic and I wipe them from my head, try to clear my mind of any memories of my mother.

But - had she seen them?

"He has no idea how much I know, how much I can read his thoughts, even guess certain things he is feeling, Milly thought. "He's in such a pitiful state, I almost feel...sorry for him."

With that, Milly picked him from his crib and placed a fluffy fur blanket around him....then she sat down in the nursing chair...holding him in her arms, Milly began to rock with him, gently....

Milly pulls open her soft terry cloth robe and opens her purple babydoll that she is wearing....she gently lifts her left breast out of the lingerie and exposes it...it doesn't take long for it to overshadow Greg....she helps him, as usual, by grabbing the back of his head and positioning it at his teat....

"It's time for breakfast little one, and you need your energy for the rest of the day."

As he latches on and her milk begins to flow, Milly decides to tell him a story....

"This is a story about someone named Gregory, who had a wife that reminded him of his dear sweet mother. Gregory did not know it at first, but he was looking to settle with someone that looked like his mother, had the same hair color as his mother, was tall like his mother, strong like his mother, had legs and big thighs like his mother, was so pretty like his mother, had big boobs like his mother, with a long cleavage to match, and was like his mother in so many ways. But, and this is very important, she was not his mother."

A pause, then in a sultry, yet still motherly voice....
“Gregory's wife would ask him questions about his mother, "Do you remember sitting with her? Like this? Her holding you? Like this? Was she soft? Was she nice?"

"And Gregory, who was practically paralyzed by his wife's presence because she was so beautiful, just sat there and listened because that was all he could do. She would tell him how inadequate his previous wife was, how she was nothing like his mother. How only his new wife was like his mother and could now be his mother. How only she could have that softness and care for him, just like his mother."

"Gregory sat there and listened to every word and feared her strength and knew that this new woman in his life had such control over him and could do anything she wanted to him. How he had to obey her, fear her, and respect her."

"Of course, for what it was worth, she would let him live and he would be well cared for as long as he did his part to make her happy."

"The end."

"With that story over, I see your doing very well at nursing my breast and getting your milk. Such a good boy you are."

<All hopes he had that he had been able to hide his these thoughts, these connections that he was creating between Milly and his memories of his mother as a young woman, were dashed as soon as she sat with him, rocking him in their chair. As soon as she began her story, his stomach turned in humiliation: she knew. She knew that, with every hour that passed, he was seeing more and more of his mother in Her. The mother whose wide, brilliant smile was his whole world. The mother, the giantess who kept him safe, warm, fed. The mother that would also - just like this - hold him, rock him, whisper to him as she nursed him at her breast.>

<his shame was intense - what must she think of me? what sort of man am i, imagining my mother as i look at her? looking at her body, her tits, her hips and legs? am i a man, or am i looking to be...an infant? her infant?>

<he catches himself again - good god she can probably read my thoughts right now... but his discomfiture has slowly begun to wane, even as she continues with the ignominy of her story, nursing him. His mind is beginning to calm, because of the Suck.>

<<suck...suck...suck>>

<Already it has begun to work, her plan to have him trained to suck. To solidify and cement his oral fixation, using the pacifier. To make him need her even more. To have him only truly be at peace with something in his mouth - and right now, it is Her.>

<<suck...suck...suck>>

<As she speaks to him, as she tells him of 'Gregory' and his new wife, her voice is a lullaby. Even as the story seems crafted just to shame him, the sound of her voice induces further calm, and along with his suckling, and the warmth of her body, the blanket, he comes to a tranquility - nearly mindless though it is>

<<suck...suck...suck>>

<he listens to Her speak of 'Gregory's' old wife, as She finishes Her story, and he thinks again of Jen.>

Jen was not someone who could have done this...held me like this...

Jen was not someone who cared...

<he knows Milly is reading his mind, now...he can feel her inside him, listening. he knows he cannot hide his thoughts...and yet he continues to think. Now, he wants her to know...>

...Jen was not someone who loved me.

<Milly pulls Greg up and off of her nipple....he now has that look that he always seems to have....that lifeless, listless look...the glaze over his eyes...it's as if he is in limbo....yet his cock is semi-hard....then of course it happens...Greg's continual shrinkage....she watches as it always piques her interest....then the episode stops and she sits there and smiles....she thinks he must be only three feet tall now, if that....she decides to have him looked at when she goes to the clinic>

<Milly brings him into her bedroom and sets him down gently on her bed, propped up between the pillows and makes sure his blanket is on him still>

In her earthy, motherly tone...
"I'll be right out, Mommy needs to take her shower and then I will be back to get dressed."

<As stated, ten minutes later, Greg's new mother, Milly comes out and he sees her in her full glory, naked, curvaceous...there even seems to be an odd jiggle at time or maybe it is a sway...the way her hips move, the way the locks in her hair glide through the air...and yes the bounciness of her boobs never seems to stop...Greg looks on as she dresses herself - from panties and bra to stockings to her blouse and her skirt...she even puts on some heels, and puts on her glasses...the look is tight, probably due to her own growth spurt>

<Milly then goes to the makeup table and puts on her face...she doesn't need much...she is after, very beautiful in her own right, but women do need to have something on their face, especially some lipstick....lastly she puts up her long hair in a bun>

<She then twirls around for Greg>

"How does Mommy look, am I not pretty for my baby?"
denise-milani-sexy-photo-secretaire.jpg

"oh my god, so pretty, Mo-..." I catch myself, in my haze of arousal and storm of emotions...

no, no, no, greg. just...no...

She is looking down at me, down her nose, smiling knowingly...She knows my inner struggle. She knows how i'm battling with this creeping infantalism, this slow, progressive maternal fixation of mine. Right now, at this instant, She does nothing to directly encourage it, but Her smile says: "it's only a matter of time..."

"y-you l-look b-b-beautiful, M-M-Milly..." i finally croak, wanting nothing more than to stick my thumb in my mouth ('where is that pacifier?' i find myself aghast at thinking).

She gazes down at me, and i can feel her looking into my mind, trying to read my emotions, what i'm feeling right now. My thoughts are unformed, torn asunder by the recent spectacle of watching her naked body...but my emotions i cannot hide,

Looking up at Her, dressed as She is - smartly, tightly, authoritatively - i cannot help but feel the overwhelming power of WOMAN embodied by Her. The strength - of mind, of body, of will - that has allowed Her to diminish me to this. i feel, in fact, the entire Collective manifested in Her. The new race of Women who have overtaken the planet, enslaved its men, ruling and growing, growing, growing. She represents all that is powerful, all that is strong...and She is growing stronger. She is growing bigger. She is growing smarter. And i...

i am puny.

Milly sees his desperate looking face...she knows what he needs...she hears his compliment, as she goes to open one of her bureau drawers...

"Thank you Sweety. Mommy feels beautiful."

She grabs a pacifier and shuts the drawer...

in an almost teasing manner....
"Look what I have for my Sweety!"

In one fluid motion her hand slides the pacifier into Greg's mouth...
"There you go. I'm sure that will make you much happier. No Mommy will be right back."

In a flash, Milly comes back with a diaper bag...she pulls of his old diaper and sees that it has some heaviness...
"Good boy! I see you did your pee-pees in your diaper."

She changes him with a new diaper and some powder....she even applies some cream in his anus just to make sure he doesn't get red down there...after cleaning her hands with some wipes, he has his new diaper....

Now for his daily wear....Milly pulls out a one piece striped jumper with attached mittens and feet...she manipulates his pody, and before he can protest the humiliating article of clothing, it's on him, zipped up in the back and all...

Milly then picks Greg up....
"We are going on a little trip Sweety."

Grabbing the baby bag and Greg, she places him in the car...this time in the back....in a baby seat...
"Sweety, Mommy's sorry, but I have to place you in this. I know you want to be up front with me, but this is for your own safety. Your not even three feet tall and you've become very, very light. Mommy wouldn't want you to get hurt in an accident."

Milly kisses him on his forehead...
"Look, you've got your binky to comfort you and you can think of Mommy's big boobies. I know how much you love them."

Milly straps him in tightly...she does enjoy seeing him in very restrictive positions...it gives her even more power over him, knowing that she can restrain him at any time like this...she knows there must be other ways to restrain him too...maybe next time they make love, which she should do soon....

Milly starts the car and they drive off into town.....

i am made sheepish from the ignominy of being found with a wet diaper: What has happened?! Did i somehow not realize i was..? did i at some point lose control of...? i am red-faced and humiliated as She peels it from me, and absolutely speechless from there. i am too mortified to find an argument when She diapers me again, when She dresses me like a toddler, or straps me tightly into the car-seat for our "trip"...

"Look, you've got your binky to comfort you and you can think of Mommy's big boobies. I know how much you love them."

As we settle into our drive, Her suggestion is <<suck suck suck>> oddly appealing. Though i take note of how She needs to squeeze her newly tall frame into the driver's seat, and that this is a new vehicle: the Collective must supply these over-sized SUVs to Wives on the Program...though she won't be able to fit even in this one for very much longer. From there, however, my thoughts are compelled to her breasts. As if i had no other choice but to start picturing them, remembering them, imagining them. As if her suggestion became, to my weakened mind, the most attractive, important course of action.

yes...your breasts. they are...amazing. i think, looking at the back of Her head, in half-profile, from my vantage point in the rear seat as she drives down the abandoned roads. Beautiful jaw, long neck, healthy shoulders....but to my frustration i cannot see the swell of tit to any real degree.

and so my thoughts form images....i remember them against my face, nursing. i remember their naked jiggle as she dressed this morning in front of me. i remember them in vivid, almost eerie detail, in nearly every outfit she'd worn over the past few days. i picture them in new outfits, tops, bras...

my thoughts are no where but on her, on her breasts. i don't look out the window, at the streets i used to know but are now - in my dimmed mind - looking less familiar. i don't try to figure out where we're going; my sense of direction, my knowledge of my own city, is fading. my mind is only on Her breasts. i imagine feeling them, squeezing them, nuzzling into them, being nearly smothered...

i feel a strange, familiar sensation in my head and suddenly remember...She can know what i'm thinking. is She aware of this, my thoughts now...?

my eyes dart up to the rearview mirror to find Her eyes, trained on me, looking at me through in reflection. Her eyes smile at me - again: she knows. i flush in chagrin and cast my eyes down...but watch with interest as she...oh god...tilts the mirror down, so to my view it is now directed at her chest. So in the rearview mirror i can see the top of Her breasts. They all but fill its frame.

of course, i can't do anything but stare. i watch as She begins to breathe in slow, deliberate breaths, deeper and deeper. the neckline of her crisp, tight, white shirt parts more and more with each breath, Her cleavage straining against its confines. Though She is still driving, eyes on the road in front of Her, She concentrates on breathing slowly, deeply, purposefully, so that to me with each inhale She seems to swell larger and larger and larger until...

the top button of her shirt has lost its fight, and pops off. my eyes goggle, and She immediately giggles and draws a hand up to cover herself demurely.

"whooops!" Milly chirps, and giggles again - while at the same time slowing the car, steering the huge SUV, pulling into a parking space outside a large building downtown...

Milly exits the SUV and goes into the back to grab the baby carrier...she attaches it to herself and then tends to Greg, unhitching him from his chair....there is another need, to tend to, his dribbling....she grabs the baby bag from the front and pulls out a wipe and removes his pacifier...

"Mommy, just needs the binky for one moment."

As she bends down, her boobs are aching to explode out of her shirt, but the industrial strength bra works overtime to keep it all together...that doesn't do much for the deep, dark line of cleavage, which is in full view for Greg to see....Milly wipes his mouth, chin and neck, then returns the pacifier for him to continue his sucking, which she knows and wants him to become dependent upon....

Milly slides him pulls Greg out and right into the baby carrier snapping the harness back to her...Greg is good and tight against his Mommy, and the only thing separating him from her soft skin is a shirt and a bra...but now his view of her cleavage is as close as it can be...she wants him to pay attention to nothing else but her and her cleavage....never mind that the world is quickly changing around Greg....although she and Greg have advanced the most in this new world...everywhere around them there are women who are on The Program....women all past 6' in height...women with their 'shorter' husbands, women that are directing those husbands, women who are in charge....on the flip side those husbands see Milly with Greg and for them they are scared of what lies ahead, for their wives they see Milly and Greg and are empowered.....

Milly enters the clinic....she checks in and sits down and waits....she sits there and looks down at Greg, smiling while rubbing his back....about 10 minutes later, Milly's name is called and she gets up...when she confronts the nurse, she asks what can be done about Greg...

Nurse...
"Angie! Could you come here and watch - "

Nurse turns to Milly...
"What is his name?"

Milly...
"Gregory."

Nurse to Angie the receptionist....
"Angie, could you watch Gregory, until Ms. Aubrey is done with the doctor?"

Angie trots over, her ample boobs bouncing happily...Milly detaches the harness and removes Greg, handing him over to Angie....she is very pretty, a blonde, and has a motherly disposition about herself, that need to care for someone else is certainly in her face....everyone is now huge to Greg as he is so small...Angie, herself is tall, 5'11", but has yet to find a husband....so she is happy to watch Greg...

While Milly is being checked out by the doctor...bloods are taken and some tests are done...she is given another shot in preparation for Greg's unbirthing...a gynecological exam is also done, as is an EEG, and some other vitals...another shot is given to her in regards to how much she will Grow and other things that will help Milly respond to Greg's come as she consumes it...now it will do MUCH MORE....

Meanwhile, two other women have come to the front counter...both have just started the program and their breasts have expanded mightily...now Greg sits there, Angie having placed him on top of the receptionists counter and he is literally surrounded by the three gorgeously buxom women...six boobs encircle him with three wonderfully dark lines of cleavage...if he were to grab at one of them as he is, they might find it to be (as opposed as if he did it in the old world, before The Event, as a real man, Greg would have been given a slap)....but there he sits, in his one piece pajama-like jumpsuit with his attached mittens and slippers and in a diaper...what is going through his little, sexually driven mind.....

Sitting there on the receptionist's counter, surrounded by three women, my mind is consumed by so many things.

Humiliation. Apprehension. Lust. Fear. Sadness. Regret. Hunger.

I look from one, to the next, to the next. Two, obviously Program women owing to their height and more cartoonish curves, are introduced to me by Angie:

Mina, who looks down on me warmly:

And Christine, whose air and eyes say only one thing as she peers down her nose, even as she nustles in closer:

Angie, on the other hand, looks more "natural"...that is, as "natural" as any girl who made it through the Event and its changes can look. That is, she is tall, with a spectacular figure, and seems preternaturally healthy. She is young and, I think, looking at her chest, must have been "well blessed", even before the Event.

As gorgeous, as voluptuous and close as these women are...their effect on me is not as all-encompassing as is Milly's. It is the link, i know, that, that Milly and i have through the Program that makes her overwhelmingly attractive to me. It is not to say, though, that i am not aroused by the three of them...

Cooing and clucking, the three dote over me like mother hens, petting me, squeezing my arms as if checking my size...checking if i'm actually real... Despite myself, under their feminine attentions i feel myself start to harden.

Christine: "Oh my, he's so much smaller than mine..."

Mina: "mine too...oh I can't wait"

Angie: "I really hope I get one of my own..."

I realize they're talking about me as if i'm not even there, and to distract myself, to try to focus myself on something other than their lush, encroaching bodies. I try to keep my eyes off their surrounding bosoms. I look around the room, the clinic's large waiting room which seems to also serve the purpose of a community center of sorts. A place for women to come for help, information, support. Tilting my head to peer through a gap between Christine and Angie, I look at one poster in particular, hung right near the front desk:

Images, propaganda like this had become ubiquitous, at least throughout the city. Serving at first to gather support for the cause of the Collective, bring about the rule of Women, it now seemed more just a staunch reminder. A reminder of the new world order.

"Oh, look," says Christine, a sneer of humor in her voice, "All these pretty ladies around him, and he's looking at pictures." She moves slightly, to one side, to allow me a better view - and at the same time holds my head, which she was currently petting, to make sure i don't look away. "So...Gregory, is it? How does it make you feel? That poster?"

I case my eyes downward, in shame.

"Oh, stop," coos Mina indulgently, taking my head from Christine and pulling it gently to her bosom, "leave him alone..."

"No...really...I want to know," Christine continues, now leaning over and taking my chin, to bring herself eye-to-eye with me. There is no succor, no warmth in them. She studies me. "I want to know how he feels, now that his world has been taken away. I want to know what it's like, being a man, these days. Being a man in a world run by women..."

"Oh look he's shaking!" Angie chirps, squeezing her own breasts together with her arms, drawing my eye, "So cute!"

"I want to know how he feels, knowing that the world doesn't need him anymore, except as a vessel for his own seed. Knowing that men are all but useless now, a burden," Christine is relentless, pulling my face back to hers even as Mina hugs me more firmly to her.

"Aw, Christine..." Mina coos, petting the top of my head, "don't be mean...he's so little..."

Christine continues on as if she didn't hear. "If it weren't for their one function...we could crush them all out right now. We could hunt them all down, squash them, right out of existance..."

Angie giggles girlishly, moving in a fraction closer with her breasts.

"Shhh...you're frightening him..." Mina says, in a baby-doll voice.

Christine looks me in the eyes more deeply. It is true...she frightens me. "You are slowly becoming a parasite, you know that Gregory? A parasite. Well...all men are already parasites, living off this society we've built for them. Living off of women. But soon...you'll be a total parasite of your wife..."

With that Christine stands again, to bring her impressive wall of bosom right in front of my face. Still she speaks. "But do you know you're one of the lucky ones? That, unlike with all the others, you're gong to get through this fast..." She laughs, not pleasantly, as Mina continues to stroke my head. "You know about her, Mina, right? Millicent Aubrey. She must be the one getting the experimental treatments, the New Program.

Mina, from above me, "Ooo! I'm so jealous..."

"Shhh..." says Angie, looking around the office, "that's supposed to be a secret...the doctors would kill me if they hear-"

"A secret?!" says the redhead Christine, "Look at the size of her already - and she's been on treatment for less than a week? And look at this one..." she said, cupping my chin again in her hands, "How small he's gotten, so quick? C'mon...how can it be a secret? They much be using a much stronger dose already. And I hear they're going to try something even stronger today."

Mina coos and clucks and begins to pull me into her cleavage more tightly, "Oh, I can't wait for my own husband to be as tiny as him..."

Sitting there, now utterly enveloped by women, my mind is consumed by so many things.

Humiliation. Lust. Fear. Apprehension. Sadness. Regret. Hunger.

Loneliness.

<<suck suck suck>>

where is Milly?

i start to sob.

"oooo...!" all in unison, giggling. They move in on me, all somehow hugging me to their chest at the same time. i feel enveloped, smothered by softness. They press in on me, all seeking to console me, giggling happily at my dismay. But my heart, in a quick change, brightens: i sense Milly approaching.

A towering figure looms over all of the girls, and especially of course, Greg....it is Milly....

"Thanks, ladies for watching him. I hope he was a good boy."

They all laugh together....
Mina says, "He's a doll, your so lucky."
Christine, "Yes, he is cute and he is so well behaved."

Angie picks him up and hands him over to Milly...
Angie says, "Good luck with him."

"Thanks," Milly says and carries Greg with her, having him rest in her arms and up against her bosom....she walks back into the doctor's office, actually a special exam room for babies...the nurse comes in...
1323884931_1.jpg

Milly: "The Nurse is just going to weigh you and measure you Greg, that's all.

The nurse grabs Greg from Milly and places him on a special scale for babies...once down she weights for the needle to settle....
Nurse: "33 pounds."

Now she checks his height as there is a measuring stick built into the tray that Greg is now sitting in...
Nurse: "Hold his legs down."

The nurse manipulates Greg's shoulders and the his head....she moves it so he is looking straight up, which gives him the nicest virew of the nurse's long cleavage, not to mention her beautiful round boobs...he can't see her areolae or nipples, but her uniform allows a good amount of skin to be exposed...as the nurse moves about, her boobs jiggle to and fro....
Nurse: "33 inches." She picks up Greg and holds him as Milly puts on the baby carrier... "Well, Ms. Aubrey, he's coming right along."

Milly: "Yes, he sure is. Greg's a good boy and he does everything he's told. He will keep on shrinking as he supposed to."

Greg gets slipped in and Milly walks out of the doctor's office...she then goes to another part of the building to meet with a counselor regarding their progress...

Milly meets with Ms. Johnson in room 202....
After going through a small reception, she is now in an office, one with books, a desk and a computer she takes a seat and is greeted by a Ms. Johnson.....
600full-ines-cudna.jpg

Ms. Johnson: "I see that your paperwork is in order. Last we spoke you had put in for a wedding, new furniture and a new car is that right?"

Milly: "Yes, but." Milly pauses.
Ms. Johnson: "You don't have to say it my dear. I understand. He's too small. He's losing his capability to understand certain things. He just wouldn't enjoy a wedding. All the people, the press. Don't worry, we'll send out a press release on the two of you." Attempting to cheer things up....."So, how tall are you now?"
Milly: "7'6""
Ms. Johnson: "And your weight?
Milly: "225."
Ms. Johnson" "And how about your measurements?"
Milly: "45L 30 48"
Ms. Johnson: "Very Impressive. I'm on the program myself, but with you under the more experimental dosages, I'd have to say you are doing quite well. How do you feel?"
Milly: "I feel fantastic. Energetic. And I love these." ~Milly points to her breasts~ "I'm feeling so motherly these days and so connected to him." ~Milly points to Greg~
Ms. Johnson: "He's a doll. Well, I will push your paperwork on the furniture and the car with The Collective. They are very interested in you as you know. They will be particularly accommodating to you and your requests. I'll make sure you get plenty of stuff for him. Make sure that you email me his changes, so that we can deliver different size clothes and diapers and the like."
Milly: "Yes, of course."

The two well endowed women kiss each other as the French would do...the handshake was a man's way of greeting and saying goodbye, now with women in charge certain mores have changed....

With little Greg in tow they leave and make their way home....

Now back at the house...he's taken out of the carrier and placed on the couch...
"Greg you were such a good boy today. Maybe Mommy should do something nice for you, would you like that

Back
Top Bottom