Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Princess.. Er.. Prince. (WishXDon't)

The prince didn't expect a pleasant response from the man, but took his answer anyway, adding a small eye roll of his own. Ewan certainly wasn't pleased and he was careful to make that perfectly clear to all in the room without a moment of hesitation or a second thought. He allowed himself to be lifted from the bed, biting back his gut response. He watched as the man took out the length of rope and began wrapping it securely around his wrists. "Why don't you then?" he asked, completely honest with his question. "Really, if you're that disappointed in your bride, why not go ahead and get rid of me?" There was no doubt that Ewan could get any woman in the country if he wanted them, so why waste his time with someone who's betrayed him in such a way, and one he obviously didn't like or want to be around.

His tone changed after a moment when Ewan broke into a smirk. There wasn't a doubt that Reese knew that meant the man was up to no good, and he showed the change in his expression; turning from caution to a deep frown. He leaned his head back, looking up at the taller man, holding eye contact with him. If he wanted him to beg, he'd do what he could, but about what he wanted to. "Riley is my sister," he commented before leaning in just an inch or two closer to the man. "Please... I beg you, don't address me as such when I'm a man." When not in a dress, there was no reason for the other prince to address him as his sister. They were in their private room where both of them knew the truth. "My name is Reese." It would make him feel better about lying to the man and the kingdom if at least at some point, he was called by his given name. "Please don't call me Riley," he added, the volume in his voice dropping to a loud whisper. "Not when I'm naked in front of you..."

Aw, so this was the prince then. Hmm? But he wasn't doing what was asked of him. Ewan wasn't looking for him to beg about something as trivial as that. He wanted him to beg, to truly beg for him to let him go. A soft curt chuckle came from Ewan at those words, finger tightening on Riley's chin. Reese. He knew it had begun with an R. So what had been said was false. It was the queen and her daughter that had been killed and not her son. "That's the point. You have no way to hide anything from me anymore, now that i've stripped those lies away." Now that Ewan knew the truth he wasn't going to allow Riley.. or Reese to hide anything from him. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He'd would know it all whether it was something he wanted to tell him or not. "Your begging needs some work." He scoffed releasing Reese from his hold so that he could turn and sit on the bed but instead of allowing Reese to sit with him he placed his hands on his shoulders and pushed him down, forcing him to sit on the floor before him.

For a moment he stared at the other man, contemplating something before he pulled in a breath. "How many people have you slept with? i'd like to know now if i'm married to a whore or not." It would be easy to tell if a woman had had sex already but for a man.. it wasn't. It's not like there was anything inside Reese's ass that would tell him he'd had sex before, so instead he was going to guarantee that the man didn't lie. Reaching over his hand moved into the little draw again, pulling out what looked to be a whip but much shorter. It was short enough for the two parties to have to be very close for it to reach. "if i suspect that your lying to me i'll place a rather pretty pink mark on that perfect skin of yours, do you understand?"

At least the prince had given his name to the man he was now married to. It was a start, if nothing else would come of what he had done. That also gave more power over him, but at this rate, Reese's power would soon be gone. It was true, Ewan now stripped away everything he had to live behind, the lies, his second personality, even his prior life; leaving only what he wanted him to have. He was truly at the man's mercy and command. That came into play again as the smaller prince was forced onto the floor, sitting back on his feet like he had earlier that day in front of the man. His amber eyes fell for only a moment, but quickly rose as Ewan began to question him.

He was about to answer his question when the other reached into his draw, pulling out a familiar weapon, one used on whipping boys in his own kingdom. They were meant for punishment, pain and making a lesson stick, whatever that lesson may have been. Reese paid close attention to the item, as he had no desire to have such a thing used on him any time in the future. "One," he told Ewan, as firm as he could ever be. The knight was the only person he had even been interested in, although they had slept with each other a few times. The prince simply asked how many, and that was what he was going to get. But he went so far as to explain to the other man, hoping that would help him believe the truth. "There was a knight which used to spend the nights in my room..."

Ewan's eyes narrowed at the man as he spoke, trying to detect whether he was telling the truth of not. One, only one. His hand tightened on the whip for a moment, as if he was just hoping that Reese would lie to him. He wasn't and it was only confirmed when Reese continued. A knight. Thinking back Reese had brought a knight with him when he came, they may of not spoken to each other or looked at each other when they weren't supposed to do but that was exactly how he was with Josselyn. Showing any kind of affection for that person would only give away your feelings and giving that away could mean the one you have feelings for could get hurt. Of course, he didn't have serious feelings for Josselyn. She was his maid first and foremost and the woman he used to warm his bed. A woman he would of been happy to marry if that had been his decision but he wondered if Reese too had brought his lover along when he had made the trip. If it had been him he knew he would have.

"A knight, Riley?" His eyebrow raised, refusing to call the man before him his real name. The begging hadn't been enough to satisfy him on that point and Reese had already missed his chance to get such a thing out of him. "You brought him with you, didn't you? Like a little whore needing the comfort of a familiar cock." He scoffed slightly, hand flicking out to lash the whip against Reese' chest. It was just hard enough to make a nice short pink line just below Reese's right nipple. He wasn't going to hit him in a place that would be seen by anyone else. And he wasn't going to hit him hard unless he truly deserved it. "You will send him home at once. Do you understand?"

The prince could tell Ewan was looking for an opportunity to use the whip, trying his best to hide the smug look he had creeping over his lips. He wasn't about to give it to the man. But in the end, he was hit anyway. He quickly winced, pulling back from the other man both physically and mentally. "He's one of our most trusted knights!" he argued. "Of course my father brought him here." Reese didn't have a choice if the man came or not, otherwise he would have told him to stay at home just so Reese didn't have to see him after he was married. "I can't send him home," he added, already rebelling against the man. "He's protecting my king, not me." Reese didn't have any command over one of his father's guards. Not unless it was for a good reason.

Carefully, Reese inched back to a more comfortable position, raising his hands to rub the new scar on his chest. There was no way he would give into the man's demands, no matter how many lashings he would get. Or so he thought. At this point, he didn't see the man doing anything that could make him completely bend, believing that whatever Ewan dared to throw at him, he could either ignore or plain fight off. The short whipping stung, but with just a bit of rubbing, the pain was already fading, giving Reese a moment to breath before forcing his eyes back to Ewan's. "I'm no longer apart of that kingdom," he added. "Not since I married you."

"Trusted enough to be allowed to fuck you?" He gave a shake of his head, fingers tightening on the whip for a moment. "No knight willing to fuck an engaged woman should be trusted." His hand lashed out again, the whip snapping a little harder this time. He wanted to hear the bastard scream out, to cry in pain from what he was doing to him. "If you are unwilling to ask him to leave then i will. I'm certain i can find a way to have him sent away." He smirked darkly, one much different than his smug smirk. There was plenty of ways to have the knight sent out of his kingdom. One of the best being framing him. It wouldn't take much, just having a few witness' see the knight trying to do something he wasn't supposed to be doing. Like trying to fuck a married woman. O yes, he'd go that far to get something he wanted.

"Besides, part of my kingdom or not he will listen to you. Any man would listen to someone willing enough to give them their body." His eyes slipped across Reese's body once again, humming softly at the bright red mark now sprawled across the other man's chest. It was darker from the hit being harder. Pushing himself up he stepped forward, moving so that he could kneel before Reese and come eye level to him. Reaching out his fingers touched Reese's chest, going over the long red mark for a moment. "Beautiful.." He said the word in a gentle whisper, blue eyes meeting that amber gaze. Man or woman, Ewan had never really cared. So the fact that his wife had turned out to be a man didn't truly bother him. It was the lies that did. This man had lied to him and Ewan hated that.

Pulling in a breath he shifted forward again, lips pressing against Reese's with as much passion and desire as they had before. Dropping the whip his hand came op to wrap around Reese's neck, pulling him closer so he could deepen the kiss. His tongue danced inside Reese's mouth for a moment before he pulled away, keeping his face close to the other man's. "You will never lie to me again. The moment i find out that you have will be your undoing."

As the whip hit his skin, Reese get out small yelp, not nearly what Ewan wanted, but it was certainly one that showed the pain from the cry. He bit his lip, draining the colour from the sensitive flesh, squeezing his eyes tightly shut while the larger prince continued to speak. He was threatening the man Reese still had deep feelings for, forcing the man to tightly hold his tongue while digging his fingernails deep into his hands, controlling himself from the deep roots of his body by focusing on his new pain. He didn't have much of a doubt that Ewan would do what he needed to just so he could remove the knight from the kingdom. His words hit the raven haired man hard, bring up many valuable points as he did so. Leo had claimed he cared for the disguised prince, but with each night they spent together, there seemed to be less of actual romance and more simply pounding the male into his mattress. Reese never seemed to notice until he was kneeling down in front of his new husband and his words began to sink in.

Reese slowly looked up at the man once he lowered to his level, his eyes slowly travelling over him. He winced slightly at the touch but said nothing to him, refusing to give him the satisfaction of getting a sound out of him in pain. His eyes met Ewan's eyes, holding his hands close to his body, his knuckles slowly turning white from the pressure he was putting on his fingers against his palms. The way Ewan commented on his scar, gave Reese chills down his spine, visibly shaking thanks to his words. He released his lip long enough to accept his kiss, holding himself back long enough to make it seem as if he wasn't looking forward to such an action. But he couldn't stop when Ewan's tongue ran along his own, picking to do the same to his own.

When it broke, Reese's eyes fell to the man's lips before raising them again, listening to his words cautiously. There was a bit of silence falling between the two of them before he spoke, his eyes meeting Ewan's once again. "Nothing more to lie about," he pointed out, leaning in ever so slightly. "Just don't whip me... No more. Please."

Ewan snorted, giving a small shake of his head but it seemed Reese had placated him for the moment. Leaning in a little more he pressed another gentle kiss against Reese's lips before he pulled away again. "I won't, as long as you send him away. Tell him whatever you have to, i don't care. But i don't want him in my castle any longer." He was saying the words much gentler now, that cold gaze having melted slightly. Obviously the punishment so far had given Ewan what he wanted and it had been enough. His lips parted to say something else when there was a knock on his door before the handle was twisted, of course it didn't open because it was locked but Ewan still instantly moved. Reaching back he grabbed the end blanket off the bed and wrapped it around Riley, making sure that nothing could be seen before he stood and headed for the door. Reaching it he gave a glance to Riley to make sure he was still under the blanket before he unlocked the door and pulled it open slightly.

The moment the door was opened enough the angry blonde from the wedding came storming in, pushing past Ewan to step into the bedroom and look around the room. The moment her eyes landed on him she frowned darkly, noting that Riley was covered in a blanket and obviously naked seeing as her clothes were on the floor. She whirled around, facing Ewan. "Your not going to actually fuck her are you!" Ewan gave a dark sigh, hand coming up to rub at his forehead before he gently closed the door and locked it once again. "Josselyn. Settle down." His eyes narrowed at her, taking a threatening step towards her that only seemed to make her all the angrier. "No! That bitch could never replace me!" She pointed towards Riley though her eyes never left Ewan's face. "She will never accept you the way i have! Ew-" His name never left her lips as his hand came out to slap her across the face, making her stumble slightly in shock before he was grabbing her arm and pushing her back towards the door. "Leave. Now. Before i hurt you more than what i already have." Josselyn gave a shake of her head, trying to pull out of his grasp. "No, please! I'm begging. Please. I'll do whatever you want. I'll even do a threesome if that is what you want. Please! My prince!" Ewan ignored her as he pulled the door open and pushed her out, slamming the door in her face.

Josselyn banged on the door but Ewan just locked it, standing there with his hands pressed against it until she had finally stopped and he was sure she had left again. He wasn't going to betray his wife. Even if his wife was a man. He couldn't do that to his father. Especially since he knew how his father felt about affairs. "Get on the bed, Riley."

Reese was ready to speak as well, but froze once someone began to knock on the door. He whipped his head towards the door, his eyes wide until the blanket touched him. He grabbed it the best he could, tugging it closed before standing up, making himself look less pathetic than if he had simply remained on the floor where he was. He made sure the blanket was tight around him before the door was pulled open. He sucked in a sharp breath as someone entered the room and kept a close eye on the blonde as she forced herself inside and looked around the room. As soon as her eyes landed on Reese's small body, she didn't waste a minute of her time in remaining calm. He kept his eyes glued to the woman, the same woman he had seen during the wedding, watching the scene play out in front of him. He was amazed with how calm Ewan remained, even as he gave Josselyn a harsh, silencing slap. But no matter what, she felt the need to continue speaking and begging the prince.

Obviously, her pleads meant nothing to him, and soon she was pushed back out the door and into the hallway. Reese shifted slightly, still eyeing the prince as he waited against the door for things to go quiet again. Reese didn't say a word until he was sure the woman had left and the other man spoke first. He inched closer to the bed at his command, keeping a close eye on his every move. "You had a lover?" he asked, pulling the blanket closer to him. If that was true, Ewan was a simple hypocrite, giving Reese a chance to point such a thing out. "You had a lover, yet you were harassing me for the same thing?" Of course, if Reese was truly his sister, there would be a bigger risk to have slept with someone, but there was no possible way for Reese himself to get pregnant like his sister could, even if he wanted to.

"Many." His eyes darted to Reese's face, the blue orb's betraying the feelings he was holding back. The calm facade he had worn was nothing but a mask he had to wear when Josselyn was involved and for a brief moment he showed that pain before Reese spoke again. Grinding his teeth he let his hands fall from the door, fully turning to face Reese once again. Reese had a small point but Ewan didn't care. Slowly he made his way over to Reese again, grabbing the blanket to pull it gently. He wasn't pulling it away from him but he was making it known his unhappiness that Reese hadn't followed his command. "She will be gone before morning and she knows it. You are my wife and if i'm looking to have sex then i will have sex with you." He gave a harsh tug, ripping the blanket from Reese's hand to once more make him bare. His blue eyes darted down before he smirked, bending down to grab Reese by his thighs and force him back and on the bed. "Learn to listen to me, Riley." He hummed the words, moving between Reese's legs that were still dangling slightly over the edge of the bed.

His hands came up to grasp hold of Reese's tiny waist, humming softly at the feeling as he looked the man over again. "I understand why it's so hard to tell that your a man when your in a dress. Though the one thing i don't is these." Reaching up his fingers pinched at one of Reese's nipples, tugging on it slightly before he moved on to the next one. "Do you put padding in the dress to make them look bigger?" His eyebrow rose, obviously mocking the man beneath him as he continued to pinch and pull at Reese's nipples.

Reese tensed as Ewan approached him, taking small mental notes of how the man was walking and the expression on his face. He wasn't pleased with anything, either what had happened or what Reese had pointed out, but either way, the prince knew he was about to get the receiving end of his anger. The small hint of pain cause Reese's eye, but there was no chance for him to mention it before Ewan cross the room and took a firm grip on the blanket. He was surely making his rage known to the smaller man, but Reese did nothing to stop him from pulling the blanket away. He let his hands slowly drop before he landed on the bed with a soft "oof". "I'm quite stubborn," he pointed out, moving away from the edge a few inches into a more comfortable position on the bed, which was much harder than he thought without the use of his hands. Especially when Ewan pulled him back against him. He paused, tensing once again, as the man took a firm hold on his waist, his entire body attempting to shake the doom feeling he had playing in the back depths of his mind.

As soon as Ewan began to play with Reese's nipples, he closed his amber eyes, a deep blush crossing his cheeks. He hadn't thought about that in years, as his seamstress had worked something out just as he was beginning to hit puberty. The mocking tone was a bit of a turn off, but as his fingers continued to tease the sensitive buds, his words didn't seem to matter to him. "My dress is stuffed," he informed him, weather he truly meant to ask or not. It would be important in the future when they were planning to move in with each other alone. With each tug, Reese twitched in one way or another, alternating between his hips and his own cock. He bit his lip and squeezed his eyes, holding himself back from complete embarrassment in front of Ewan.

"Careful, Ewan," he warned softly before draining his lip of it's colour again, thanks to another firm bite. He softly hummed and lifted his hips with another tug.

Mm. Stuffed. That made sense. "Then we will bring your seamstress along with us." He hummed the words softly, enjoying the way Reese's body jerked beneath his own. Bending down he pressed a soft kiss against the middle of Reese's chest, tensing for a moment when his name slipped out of the other males lips. His whole body paused for a moment, mind trying to figure out how he was supposed to take that before he gave a warm chuckle and gave Reese's nipple a harsh yank. "Any thing you wish of me, My darling Reese." He was being sarcastic of course, if the hard pull hadn't been an indication of that. But he didn't seem to care what Reese thought of it as he released Reese's nipple and moved his hands down, fingers grasping the man's thighs to push him fully onto the bed now. It was big enough to accommodate them both laying on it sideways so obviously Ewan could push him on there and the man could lay comfortably.

Moving he reached into that little draw again, this time coming out with some lube and dripping a small amount onto his fingers. It was a secret recipe one of the staff members had come up with and he always kept a small jar of it just in case he needed it. It wasn't only men that could take it up the ass. Woman could too. Turning he headed back over to Reese, a slow smirk slipping onto his lips as he got up onto the bed and carefully placed himself back between Reese's legs. "Maybe if you beg i'll be gentle." His hand moved to touch Reese's entrance, coating it with the lube so that he could push one finger inside. He wasn't gentle about it, pushing it inside only to quickly start thrusting it up and inside him. "Your used to this anyhow, aren't you?" His eyebrow rose, looking into Reese's eyes without hesitation. His free hand kept a tight grip on Reese's thigh, digging his nails in if the man made any move to try and get away.

Reese growled at the amount of sarcasm that came dripping out of the other man's mouth, mixed with a light hiss from the tug on his chest. It was damn clear what he thought of the smaller prince and Reese had a feeling there was nothing he could do to change Ewan's mind about him. Yes, he had lied to him, but it no longer seemed to bother him, as he was teasing him and even continuing to give him some sort of pleasure, even if there was pain forced right along side of it. If this was how their entire relationship was going to go, Reese would have to change something around to make this more agreeable. For now, he was simply enjoying the attention, which part of him saw as quiet sad. Either way, when Ewan asked him to open his legs, Reese didn't hesitate.

As the man reached towards the drawer, the raven haired male shifted into a more comfortable position, inching his leg away from the man's nails, stopping as soon as he turned around and approached him again. Reese held himself up by his elbows, letting his body sag slightly as he watched exactly what Ewan was about to do.He let his legs spread again to allow the man to slide in between them, tensing his body for a moment before he relaxed the important muscles, letting his arms slide back enough to lower him closer to the bed below. With a soft sound, almost like a purr, the man laid his head back, letting his eyes close as Ewan began to move his fingers. Without a chance to adjust, there was a small bit of not only pain but a slight bit of resistance from Reese's body. His amber eyes slid open again, finding Ewan's own as he pushed himself inside his partner.

"Would you prefer I was not?" he asked, shifting on the bed enough to raise him higher onto his elbows. He gave out a light groaning sound as the man continued. He reached out and grabbed Ewan's shirt, giving him a tug to bring him closer. "Rather I be a pure, fresh virgin?"

The fact that Reese himself was so willingly going along with this wasn't much of a surprise to Ewan. Reese was just the kind of person he liked to control. Just enough fire inside them to bite back once in awhile but knew when to do as told. And that was what Reese was doing, spreading his leg's so willingly to Ewan and not even moving to fight back against him. The one thing that upset him though was that Reese wasn't using his words. He wasn't begging like he had asked so Ewan couldn't help but believe that Reese obviously didn't want Ewan to be gentle. Otherwise he would of begged. Or that was the way Ewan was seeing it. When Reese grabbed him and pulled him forward he frowned, disappointment showing clearly on his face as he used his hand to pin Reese's own onto the bed. "So i take it you don't want me to be gentle." He smirked darkly, quickly pulling his finger out of Reese's entrance to take hold of his own cock. Quickly he stroked himself, making sure he was lubed enough that he would slide inside of Reese effectively before he pushed his cock against Reese's entrance.

In one harsh and hard thrust he plowed right into the man beneath him, groaning in pleasure as suddenly his member was surrounded by that heavenly warmth and pressure. It felt amazing inside the other man and he was going to let Reese know. His free hand moved from Reese's hands to his hair, grabbing hold of the dark locks to hold the man in place as he started thrusting into him. There was no adjustment period for Reese, no time for him to relax his muscles or any of that before Ewan started thrusting into him moaning softly as his thrusts quickened. Bending down his lips brushed against Reese's shoulder, teeth brushing his skin for a moment as he adjusted himself slightly between a thrust to place himself further into the man beneath him. It felt so good. Soo damn good. Ewan's moan's only got louder and deeper as he continued to thrust into the man, keeping a rather tight hold on his hair to make sure he stayed in place. Like hell he was going to let the man go while they were in the middle of something. No, he was intent on seeing this through to the end and then truly claiming Reese by cumming inside him.

The last thing Reese was going to do was beg any more for the man. No matter what, he didn't see Ewan bending to do as he pleaded and it didn't give him the satisfaction of seeing his new husband begging beneath him like he wanted to see. He struggled against Ewan's pinning though, pulling his wrist away from the bed for a moment before letting it drop again, his lips curling slightly in response. "I doubt you would," he mentioned as Ewan began to prepare himself. "No matter how much I'd beg." He felt the prince meet his entrance and took in a quick breath, only to be met by the exact pain Ewan was suggesting he try to beg away. Just as the man began to drive his point home with just how harsh he could be, Reese let out a small, short groan of pain before biting it off with a quick bite of his lip. No one in the hallway needed to hear what was going on inside, just in case Reese's voice slipped. It was rare for it to happen; most commonly when he was sick, but there was always the risk of such a thing when he couldn't give it his full concentration.

As Ewan began to groan and force himself deep inside his new lover, Reese's hands tightened onto themselves, pressing deep marks into his palms again. He regretted not taking the chance when he had it to ask the man for a less forceful first time, but it was far too late now. His head fell back as his hair was tugged, breaking the contact he held with his bottom lip, allowing his sweet, painful cry slip past his lips and into the air. Without a chance to adjust, the man forced Reese into an uncomfortable position, stretching him in the worst possible way. There was no break either. Ewan just continued pleasuring himself, using Reese no matter what pain it gave him, despite his soft begs to slow down or even softer broken mumbles of "oh god" and further begs. But soon enough, once he had a moment and some small adjustments, Reese was singing his own pleasured tune. Each time Ewan pushed in, Reese took advantage of the man's hold on him and inched against him, giving his own small force in return. His own free hand took hold of his cock, rubbing and pumping his hand to bring himself closer to the breaking point as well, reaching it with a moan of pleasure and a final release onto his own, pale and near perfect skin.

"Let it out, Reese." He hummed the words gently, groaning slightly to cut off his own words. He wanted to hear the pain in his lovers voice, to know exactly what he was doing to the person beneath him. That cry of pain that Reese gave was like to song birds to Ewan's ears and he moaned in response giving a harsh thrusts as well. No matter how Reese begged now he wasn't going to slow down. He knew for a fact that Reese would adjust during his harsh thrusts and it wasn't long before he started to hear sounds of pleasure coming from Reese's lips. His hands tightened even more as his thrusts became even harder, pressing himself even deeper into the man beneath him. He noticed that Reese was thrusting back towards him and he couldn't help but like that, like that Reese was putting himself into this as well. The fact that he was only made this experience all the better.

A grown left his lips when Reese' body tightened around his member, only adding to the pleasure and pushing him all the closer to his own edge. Though it was only a few pumps more before he found his own release, not being able to help himself as he bit down on Reese's shoulder. The taste of blood filled his mouth as his teeth broke through skin, effectively leaving a mark behind as he filled Reese's ass with him cum. For a few moments after he just laid there, panting brightly into Reese's neck as he tried to catch his breath once again. When he did he released Reese's hips, pushing himself up and back into a standing position so that he could look down at Reese. His gaze slipped over the man, taking the sight in for a moment before he smirked once again. Moving forward he grabbed the rope that tied Reese's hands together, untying it and pulling it free from the man. "If you had begged i would of been gentle. Maybe this will be a lesson to you." He huffed softly, tossing the rope onto the bed before he moved to fix his own clothes. "Now get up, we will be expected back at the party soon." Bending down he grabbed Riley's dress and then threw it at him, effectively covering him slightly.

As soon as Reese felt the man sink his teeth into his shoulder, he cried in pain. Being raised as a princess meant he was never touched in a harmful way and certainly never had a chance to risk his life doing anything even slightly dangerous. The slap from the man he could handle, but this was too much for him to stay quiet. He bit his lip, which was becoming a horrible habit for him, and began to drain it of it's colour even as Ewan came, falling to a soft whimper once he slowed and fell still. Somewhere during the deed, Reese had closed his eyes, although he could only tell now as the darkness began to settled around him, realizing it all hand ended. He didn't move until he was sure it was all over and his hands were released, but his breath wasn't nearly caught as much as he would have liked. Ewan didn't seem to mind and began to move, going so far as to toss Reese's dress back onto him, giving him no excuse as to why he should be staying in bed.

The man remained where he was for another moment before slowly sitting up. "How could I be so sure you would have actually done as I asked?" he questioned, pushing his dress back onto the bed before he stood up. "You didn't seem to pleased with how I begged before." Reese slid on what undergarments he had before tugging the dress over his head, placing it back into it's proper position before he moved to dig in his bag. Out came a hairbrush and several pins that, together with the ones he could wrestle out of his hair, he used to fix the long locks he had back into a clean position. He glanced around the room before shifting over to the balcony windows, cracking the curtain enough to use the reflection as a mirror to check everything was in a presentable position.

Reese let out a slight grunt as his dress settled over his injured shoulder as he dropped his arm to his side. "Don't bite next time," he complained, crossing back to his bag to return his things. "People better not want to touch that shoulder now. Or else they'll know something's up." Again, he stood up and turned towards Ewan, crossing his arms over his chest, making the additions to his dress more visible than they were before. "Plan on doing that often? Or only when you know we'll be returning to the public eye?" he asked, making sure his voice was laced with sarcasm.

Ewan rolled his eyes at Riley, watching as he pulled his undergarments on and then his dress. "Because it was horrible. if you begged properly i would have. i'm a reasonable man, Riley." Well, that wasn't completely true. He was only reasonable when it suited him and at the moment it didn't. If Riley had begged properly he probably wouldn't of been gentle at all, for the simple fact that he was mad at him. Mad that he had lied to him and his kingdom but now that he was satisfied he probably wasn't going to truly hurt Riley on purpose. Slowly he moved over to Riley when he moved over to the window and looked at his reflection, reaching out as Riley crossed his arm's across his chest. Gently he moved his dress to the side, giving a look at the bite mark before he bent down and licked at the wound. It was still bleeding but not by much. It was probably going to stain the dress but he could always buy new ones. "No one will be touching you but me." He almost growled the words against Riley's shoulder, huffing darkly as he stood up straight once more and dropped his dress back into place.

"I'll do whatever i want with you." His eyes slipped across Riley's unhappy face, noticing a small piece of hair falling into his face. Reaching up he gently moved it up and tucked it back into place, giving him a slight smile before he gently took his hand and started to lead him back to the door. "We won't stay long. Just long enough for everyone to know that we appreciate them coming out and then we will leave again. I have a few things to deal with and i'm sure you'd like some time by yourself." He gave him a glance, looking him over with a frown as they reached the bedroom door. "Time you could use to send you precious knight back home." His eyes were cold as he said those words, gritting his teeth slightly. "As i will be sending Josselyn away."

Reese tensed as the man lifted the dress away, but relaxed when all he got was a simple kiss and a strict reminder of his new position. He adjusted his shoulder slightly before his own eyes settled on Ewan's harsh features. Just when he thought the man had that look permanently chiselled into his face, it broke int a soft smile, no matter how small it was. Reese's own look broke, more into a stunned reaction than a smile, but at least the unhappy feeling left his eyes and surrounding expression. The man in front of him had shown him nothing but harsh feelings and hatred to everything he had done so far, either as male or female, almost refusing to approve of his actions. But the softer look caught Reese's interest and curiosity, wondering exactly what he had done to earn such a look and how exactly he could repeat it to get his approval again. Otherwise, this relationship would end up sour for years and hold nothing good about it.

When Ewan mentioned sending their ex-lovers away, Reese glanced towards him, tempted to remove his hand from the man's just out of pure dislike for the idea. But deep down, he knew better than to do such a think and he knew the reality of it all. There was no chance he would get to see the knight again, even if they were to move to the same castle together, and there would certainly be no relationship there. And it wasn't as if he was the only one going through a loss. Ewan was about to turn his own lover away to replace her with his new 'wife'. Reese saw a problem coming out of all of this and possibly a large scene playing in the middle of the dining hall in front of all of their guests. He could only hope nothing would happen.

Before they left, Reese was careful to give the other man's hand a squeeze instead of a simple nod. "He'll be out by the end of the party," Riley assured him, sliding slightly closer to the man. "Or at least by the time we leave." After all, he doubted his father would be staying much longer than he needed to be. After all, he had a kingdom to rule and while Reese's brother was in control at that time, his father needed to get back to put a final end to the war and announce it to his kingdom. And once the marriage was consummated, there was no more need for him to be there. His 'daughter' belonged to his new husband and nothing more could be done.

The squeeze to his hand made Ewan study Reese's face for a moment, wondering if he truly did understand how he felt before he pulled in a breath and looked forward again. For the moment he was going to ignore the fact that Reese had taken a step closer to him, almost being able to feel his body heat radiating from him. "Good because my parents are going to invite your father to stay the night and leave in the morning." He didn't look at Reese, knowing already what look he was going to find there before he pulled the door open and headed out of the room with Reese in tow. Slowly he walked Reese back towards the party, only pausing when they were close enough to hear the people inside the thrown room talking. His eyes darted to Reese's face for a moment, looking him over before his shoulder slumped slightly. That angry look disappeared on his face to a more relaxed look, a mask he wore any time he was in the company of his parents. With a slight nod he started forward again, a guard opening the doors for them to walk inside.

Ewan couldn't help but feel completely smothered the moment they walked back into the thrown room, every head turning to look at them before an uproar rose. They knew what they had gone off to do and now that they were finally back every one seemed to be talking about. A smile broke out on Ewan's face but it was only a broken image compared to the small gentle one he had given Reese moments before. This wasn't him. He was a completely different person out here than he was when he was behind closed doors and as they moved through the crowd it only became more and more obvious. By the time they reached Ewan's parents Ewan wanted to bolt again but one look at his mothers face had his feet bolted to the floor. She smiled but it was obvious that she was making sure they had done what was needed to consummate the marriage. "Back so soon! i thought you would be gone another hour or so." Her voice was slightly cold and her eyes darted from Ewan to Riley and then back again, though her smile never seemed to move. "Can't have a party without the reason it's being held now can you?" His eyebrow lifted but that was the only sign that he was unhappy, everything else stayed the same his voice was even cheerful.

The woman laughed softly, reaching out to run her fingers through Ewan's hair and putting it back into a much nicer place. "Yes, that is true i suppose. Peace has it's price." He contained his grimace, forcing the smile to stay in place as he looked at Riley. Hopefully he would keep his cool as well. If not, all hell would break loose. If there was one thing he had learn from the moment he was born it was that his mother was in charge, not his father. She was calculating and cold and wanted everything to be exactly how she wished it to be. His father was gentle and kind but demanded respect from his people. He would never do anything to hurt another without a good reason and his mother could always find those good reasons. "Don't worry, it's a price i'm willing to pay mother."

Reese followed along beside the man until the reached the large doors. There he swallowed the horrible lump that had formed in his throat, closing his eyes for a minute as he took in another deep breath. When he heard the guards move, he opened his eyes and entered the room with Ewan, linking arms with the man just in time for the two to be shown to the guests. There seemed to be more inside now that they returned; either that, or they just all decided to storm the door as soon as they entered. Riley didn't look at Ewan too much while inside the room, but the air around him seemed stale compared to what it was even just outside the doors. It was clear that Ewan turned into a completely new person when in public, but although he seemed sweeter inside the crowd, it made Reese even more uncomfortable than he was in their private room. Reese was careful to be polite to each person who spoke to them, giving them at least a nod if not holding some sort of conversation with them. All seemed to stop though when the royals began to catch everyone's attention, including Riley's.

As soon as Ewan's mother began to speak, the room went silent as all began to listen to her words. Reese's father stood up as well, listening to their answers as well with a gentle smile on his face. Reese on the other hand, rolled with the conversation, sticking a smile on his face well before the queen set her eyes on him. His eyes trailed over the queen's movement to push Ewan's hair back before slowly letting them return to the woman. "It's well worth it, your majesty," he added with a sweet smile.

"It's wonderful to see it's all going well," Reese's father mentioned, stepping forward equal with the powerful queen. "If you wouldn't mind though, I'd like to speak to my daughter once more before the party breaks." Ewan's mother may have had a strong hold on her kingdom and family, but Reese's parent, while polite, didn't obey her as exact as others did. He was willing to stand up to her, at least enough to get a moment to discuss final details with his child before they parted ways for good. The man stepped forward, holding out his hand to the disguised prince while his eyes settled on Ewan, taking a moment to study the man closer as he regained the 'female' from him. "Don't worry, I'll be sure to give her back," he added with a small chuckle.

Ewan couldn't help the inward sigh of relief when Riley gave his own sweet smile and agreed with him, relaxing a little more now. Though he tensed once again when Riley's father moved over and spoke. He couldn't help the small tug he gave Riley to put him closer to himself but he forced himself to still. This was just Riley's father after all, he wasn't going to take him from him completely. His jaw clenched slightly under the man's gaze before he gave a small nod, hand loosening on Riley's. Though it was only a second, tightening as Riley started to step away and pulled him closer. Gently he pressed a kiss against the side of his head, using the motion as a disguise. "Talk to him on the balcony, you will not be disturbed. And don't forget about what we talked about earlier." The words were rough and he pulled away quickly after wards, releasing Riley's hand and looking back to his mother once again. The woman smiled brightly, giving a slight bow to Riley. "Do not be gone for long. We still have much to discuss and i'm sure you would like to rest before you journey back home tomorrow." She gave a small wave of her hand before she looked to Ewan once again.

It was several minutes before he could pull himself away from his mother, finding her non-stop nagging annoying. The very fact that she believed he couldn't take care of his new wife was appalling. It was her that had told him he was to take up a woman in his bed, her that had forced him to bed woman to gain his technique for his new wife. Her that had thrown woman at him that only she was pleased with, as if she knew everything. And here she was, telling him exactly how to treat his new wife and how to act around her. Disgusting. He couldn't hate her anymore than he already did but he couldn't even force himself to disobey her. He had tried many times before but it had never worked. Not once. Every time it had ended in misery so he had just given up.

A soft sigh came from him as he looked around the crowd, seeing that blond head that he was looking for not far away. Jossyeln was carrying a tray, obviously having come back her after her fight with Ewan to do her job. Of course his mother wasn't going to pay her if she wasn't working. Pulling in a breath he headed over to her, taking a step in front of her to stop her. The moment her eyes set on him they went cold, gritting her teeth as she held the tray out towards him. "Try one your Highness?" She spoke gently, much different than when she had been in his bedroom. Ewan frowned. "We need to talk Jossylen." The woman scoffed, giving a small shake of her head as she turned on her heels and started in the other direction. "You will stop and listen because i command you to." Ewan's words were harsh but he spoke in a soft tone, hoping not to catch any attention. The words worked however, making the woman stop and look back at him. "I know what your going to say and i will take it up with the queen." Her eyes were cold, giving a small curtsy to Ewan. "your highness." She spat the words out before she turned and headed away again. Ewan just stood there, hands clenched into fists. He wanted to chase after her, to force her to listen to him but he knew better than to cause a ruckus in the middle of a party like this. His mother would have his head, not to mention take jossylen's side if he did. That was the last thing he needed.

Reese luckily didn't move when he was released the first time, so the tug back didn't harm him. He closed his eyes slightly at the kiss and gave the man another squeeze in response. His father nodded towards the queen and gave her a small nodding bow before he lead Reese away from the small crowd. The two left for the more private balcony just as Ewan had suggested and began to hold their own conversation without a moment of interruption. It was a calm conversation, with a bit of hugging and a light kiss to Riley's temple before the two exchanged their final words and stepped back inside to rejoin the party. Riley's father left his side to speak to a few nobles from their new partnering kingdom before he began to make his way back to his fellow royals and continued to discuss the matters at hand.

The 'princess' on the other hand began to scan the crowd just as Ewan had only a short time before. The man he wanted to speak to happened to be across the room and Reese quickly began to make his way towards him, approaching him as if everything before had been a simple guardian relationship, polite as ever. Their words were soft for the longest time before the knight escorted Reese to the side of the room where less people happened to be standing. Reese then brought up the ever important issue to the knight, who didn't seemed shocked to hear it being discussed. "I knew something would come up," the larger man admitted, looking over Reese carefully. "There's a group still outside of the kingdom. I'll join them tonight and we'll all meet up with your father tomorrow." Reese dropped his eyes to the man's boots and gave him a small nod. "Just leave as quickly as possible. Ewan's ready to threaten you if you stay any longer."

The knight's lips curled into a sour look before he glanced towards the man in question. "You need to watch yourself," he advised. "There's something off about him. Call it a gut thought." Reese's own amber eyes turned to Ewan, studying him carefully from across the room. "I will. You don't have to tell me twice. But you need to leave, Joseph. And now, before he suddenly decides you've out stayed your welcome." The knight's eyes turned back, drawing Reese's attention back to him and slowly nodded, hesitating before he left a short peck on the man's forehead. "Write to your father often." Reese nodded and returned the touch with a quick squeeze of his hands. "I will. Good bye, Joseph. Have a safe ride."

Joseph lingered slightly, tucking a small lock of Riley's hair behind his ear before he stepped back, fell into a deep bow, and left the room. Reese remained where he was, lowering his head to hide the quickly swelling tears and take in a deep breath. He wiped his eyes with the palms of his hands before he raised himself up again, drawing in a longer, more meaningful breath of air and slowly letting it out. He turned towards the crowd around him slightly and searched it for Ewan, refusing to move from his spot quite yet.

Ewan's eyes watched Josselyn as she walked through the crowd again, gritting his teeth as he tried to control himself. After a few moments that blond head seemed to disappear and Ewan found himself standing alone in that large crowd. His mother wouldn't take her side, would she? He was married now and that was something you just didn't go back on. Marriage was one thing, the only thing his mother truly believed in beyond total control and she wasn't going to allow one woman to destroy that. It took a little while but finally Ewan calmed down though it was obvious he wasn't going to be getting much time to think seeing as the people around him were already closing in on him already. It wasn't hard to tell when the prince was mad and people usually steered clear of him but the moment they saw that he had calmed down they jumped right back in, asking him questions and things of the like that Ewan truly didn't want to answer. Pulling in another breath he excused himself and started to push through the crowd, refusing to search the crowd this time as he made his way towards the balcony. There was always that chance that he would catch sight of Josselyn as he looked for Riley and he didn't want to take that chance right then. At that moment he wanted to get away from his mother's stifling eye sight and some place he could breath again.

Reaching the door he pushed it open, stepping outside and onto the empty balcony. Quickly he pulled in a breath of fresh air as he closed the door behind him, not even bothering to look back as he leaned against the railing. Slowly he ran a hand through his hair, letting his eyes closed as he calmed down further. He couldn't wait to get out of this place, with his mother's rules and his fathers lessons. Out from underneath the suffocating responsibilities his parents always seem to want to settle onto his shoulders. It wasn't his burden, it was there's and the only reason he had to deal with it was because he was their son. The sound of the balcony door opening made him pull in a sharp breath before he looked back expecting to see his wife, Riley, but finding Josselyn instead. She looked pissed and Ewan couldn't keep the chuckle from coming out. "You look pissed off. Have a nice chat with my mother?" His eyebrow raised, smirking slightly at her before he looked back over the railing and away from the woman. "She wouldn't even speak to me." She spat the words out, arms folding across her chest as she walked towards Ewan and leaned against the railing beside him. "No one would blame you for taking a mistress, E- My prince. It isn't uncommon. Just because your mother doesn't wish for you to do it doesn't mean you can't." Ewan frowned darkly, giving a shake of his head. "Riley's my wife and i won't do something that will risk our relationship. Even if i take a mistress the last person i would take is you." jossylen's eyes went wide at his words, giving a shake of her head as she took a step back. "But.. I love you." She whispered the words softly, eyes falling to the ground as tears started to form in her eyes.

The moment he saw those tears in her eyes his hand slammed against the railing, gritting his teeth as he took a step towards her before yanking her to his chest. "Tears are cheating. Now stop them." She gave a shake of her head as she pressed all the more firmly into his chest, his hand coming up to gently scratch at the back of her head. "Please.." She whispered softly, hand clutching into his shirt. "Please, let me stay." Ewan sighed softly, free hand coming up to rub at his forehead. "No, you will be leaving before the end of the party."

Riley finally caught the bright colour of Josseyn's hair as she exited to the balcony where he quickly spotted Ewan waiting. With the groom gone, the bride was the next to be swarmed and he was quickly the next to be swarmed. Slapping a quick, happy face on, Reese was quick to jump into character, thanking the guests with a friendly smile, doing his best to act grateful for what they had given them and what they came to do. Most just seemed to be attempting to impress the new princess just to get on the good side of the future ruler. Reese was as polite as he could be, just hoping that Ewan would come out to save him soon. As it was, the crowd began to grow as people crowded around the man, cornering him more than he had planned.

When he saw an opening, he took it, excusing himself to speak to his new in-laws, which was when everyone backed away, knowing it was better to not cross the queen. Of course, that meant that Reese would have to go actually speak to Ewan's powerful parents, but it was better than being crowded again. He snaked around the side of the room, nodding to a few people and giving a quick thank you or greeting in response, but finally, he made it up to the head table, taking in a deep breath before approaching the neighbouring royals with a small bow. He couldn't go against what he had just told a large group of people. Now he just needed something to talk about.

"Your majesties," Riley said with a small smile sitting on his lips. "I have to say, your home is much nicer than mine. It's a nice change." That was true. While his father's palace was large, it was nothing compared to Ewan's. He hated picking such a boring topic, but it was hard for him to make up small talk when he didn't have much to say to them. So here goes nothing. "And it's beautiful."

Back
Top Bottom