Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter and the Hunted

"Thanks falin."Slate said smiling a little as he walked out. "oh.I didn't think of that...maybe..."Spencer frowned thoughtfully but allowing his voice to sooth her back to sleep. Slate laughed softly as the man looked over them both, shaking his head a little."No.But we are going to go to the summerlands.Falin thinks, and I agree, that the weather there might be easier on her."He muttered softly before smiling a little at the thought, though it pined his heart when spencer became so upset because she hadn't seen falin."He's packing our things.All you have to do, is get her ready to go."he said knowing that there was no easy way to titanna's fortress from here, which meant while spencer would demand that she could do it herself, that they'd have to carry her. Because despite the fit and active woman she'd been two weeks ago the mortal turning into goddess, the maddness nipping at her heels had taken everything out of her.

Tristan chuckled at her, kissing her forehead and lulling her back to sleep, shaking his head. "the Summer Lands? the place of Fire and Lava? Slate you'll roast!" he complained, frowning a little. "are you sure you should go?" he asked, worried about his friend, nearly crawling out of his Skin when Clause suddenly appeared. "Mab suggested that you all might need some of this." he admitted, grinning impishly at Tristan who scowled as the Santa opened a large red velvet sack and handed Slate something, an earring. "cooling magic, it's a permanent charm, so long as you wear it, it will keep your core temperature down to a moderately comfortable degree." he promised the other. "ice blades for the Blade God, an advantage over those hot heads." Tristan wrinkled his nose but muttered his thanks. "this is for Spencer." he stated, holding up a necklace. "as long as she wears it, she'll stay asleep... at least until you hit the Summer Lands. it will keep her from complaining the entire way." Clause teased. "and got Falin.. well, he'll just have to wait to get his. he's not ready for it yet." he grinned at Slate. "keep an eye on them Slate." he ordered, clapping the other on the shoulder. "and good luck." and then he was gone, humming christmas carols to himself as Falin appeared with five duffel bags and a backpack, his things, Slate's things, Tristan's things, and an empty one for Spencer's things. "why was Mister Kringle singing 'all hail ye Doves of war?" he asked, looking slightly nervous.

"Yes,but I can't really let you go by yourself since ou're taking care of her."Slate snapped back at tristan, nearly jumping out of his skin as he looked at clause, taking the earring and sliding it into his ear.Well, that would be good."Now. Get her ready tristan, and we better go."Slate said as he walked over gently slidng it around the woman's neck, pressing a kiss to her forehead. Smiling as he looked up at falin, despite the worry in his eyes, there was a definate pleased light in his eyes at seeing him."Because he forgets the words for 'kinslayer' and 'all hail ye dogs of war?'"Slate mused before nodding."He gave us a necklace to keep her asleep until we get to the summerlands.Did you get everything?"He asked fussing as he let tristan get out of the bed, wrapping spencer up tightly in the fur blanket from the bed, so that the only thing visible with a white spill of hair against the dark fur, not even her face visible from where it was resting against tristan's shoulder.

Tristan glared at the other. "don't take your bad mood out on me!" Tristan snarled back, his own short temper rising at the others snappish tone, worry for Spencer and lack of sleep making the volatile god even more short tempered than usual. Tristan carefully wrapped the woman up in warm clothes, wrapping the cloak of warmth from Azra around her before helping Slate wrap her up in the furry blanket. Falin offered Slate a small, hesitant smile at the joke and shook his head a little. "so he was just being creepy then? he's astonishingly good at that for the harbinger of christmas joy..." he admitted with a shake of his head. "i think i've got everything yes." he promised, carefully packing Spencer's things, hesitating a moment. "is she going to be very pissed off when she wakes up and finds out we took her halfway across the world?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow. "Tristan, your carrying Spencer, right?" he asked, looking worried about her, Tristan nodding. "of course i'm carrying her!" Tristan spat, gathering the girl into his arms and heading for the door, wrapped up in his own fur lined jacket. "as soon as we're out of the Wintelands, i'll Hail a Nightmare Carriage... it won't be able to take us any further than the edge of the Summer Lands... but once we're in the Summer Lands, i should be able to contact one of the Summer People, and so long as i have enough Gold on me, they'll be more than willing to take us straight to Desiritux Tug."

Slate laughed nodding."he's just being creepy."He said snickering before sighing softly. "I have gold. We'll get her there quickly."He said trying not to think about how badthis could go once they were in desiritux tug. Not only with summer's people, but because spencer was going to be so pissed.

When they arrived, slate shuddered a little as he stepped out of the carriage gently taking spencer from tristan so the man could get out of the carriage, "It's to warm here."he complained looking around him, unhappy to be there even if they needed help, and even if he was feeling okay because of the earring the warmth still wasn't pleasant. Looking around them as he started walking without giving spencer back, heading for the fortress, knowing eventually one of titanna's people would ind them.

Falin shook his head a little. "Santa clause is creepy... now i'm GLAD i never got presents as a child." he muttered to himself as he followed Slate out of the castle. he shuddered a little as he felt the heat of the desert pressing against him. so far all they could see was Sand and cacti, but as they went deeper they would run into the flowing Magma and volcanoes, the heat of the fire lands that was the Capitol of Desiritux Tug. Tristan shuddered a little as he carefully peeled all the layers of clothing off of Spencer and held her close to his chest, which was covered only by a Wife beater. Falin was wearing a pair of shorts that barley reached mid thigh, and a T-shirt that clung to his handsome frame. he looked around, his eyes narrowed a little as he studied the land before he pulled a mirror out of his backpack and aimed it to the sun, making it shine across the desert.

it wasn't long before one of the desert dwellers came up to them on a horse made of flames and Lava rock, it's red eyes glaring at them as it snorted smoke and flame, the rider dismounting, revealing a 'Lizard Kin'. a creature that was mostly lizard with a humanoid body, they where usually messengers and guides in the harsh summer lands, and coveted gold and riches, as well as other sparkly things. "we want to get to Desiritux Tug!" Falin ordered loudly, using a very clear, to the point tone, keeping his words simple, since Lizard-Kin where simple folk. if they couldn't understand you, they'd get frustrated and leave. they'd also cheat you if they thought they could get away with it. so when it reached for the pile of money in Falin's hand, he shook his head and pulled the gold out of reach, the Lizard-Kin hissing in annoyance and stamping it's foot, but motioning for them to follow. annoyed, but not willing to abandon them if it meant leaving all that gold. "their greedy, but trustworthy if you know how to deal with them." Fallin admitted with a grin. "just make sure you keep a weapon visible so they know better than to try and attack you... they will attack, and kill you if you appear helpless... and you really don't want to end up in their pots." Lizard-Kin where notorious for eating humans.

Slate looked vaguely uncomfortable, and despite the discomfort he knew she'd be in, he wished spencer was awake, because she had a habt of getting along with everyone, and it would leave tristn free to attack if they needed to."Would they really think to attack a unarmed bladesmaster?"he said snickering a little because it amused him to think about tristan getting attacked just because he appeared unarmed when the man never went unarmed in his life. Looking relieved when they got closer to their destination he looked even more nervous when he realized that more than just the guards were waiting for them. It seemed that the whole court had turned out to wait to see what would bring winter's fiercest warriors among them.

Falin smirked a little. "the Lizard-Kin are... well rather stupid.. if you look easy to take down, they'll try." he admitted with a shrug of his shoulders. "they won't attack Tristan, they can hear the clank of his weapons, but it's better not to risk the Raiders being able to hear Tristan's personal armory." he admitted with a shake of his head as he climbed into a carriage, which was driven by the flaming horses. the Lizard-Kin would drive them right to the middle of the Summer Lands, Desitrix Tug. as Falin climbed out of the carriage he gave the Driver the gold that had been promised and turned to Azra's home with a small smile on his face. "just like i remember." he muttered softly, smiling as he looked around at the people who had gathered with a grimace. Tristan's arms tightened around Spencer, holding her tighter, his sharp eyes glancing over at all of them as a figure strode through the crowd, parting it like Moses parted the red sea, the Summer folk bowing as they made way for their Queen Titania.

she was as harsh looking as Queen Mab was beautiful. she was Mab's opposite in every way, and from the looks down to her very nature, Titania was the opposite of Mab, and so, as... dangerous, as she looked, she smiled and held her arms out to them as if to embrace them all in a hug. "Welcome, my Children." she murmured softly. "please, come inside. i have a room with soft, cool air for you to rest in." she assured them, motioning them inside and giving her many children a solid glare when they pouted at not being able to see why they where all there. she led them right into the halls of the Palace, the floors made of some sort of see through Glass, allowing you to look miles down into the rolling pits of Lava that bubbled and boiled beneath them... it was both frightening, and amazing at the same time. she led them right into a room, which had a soft breeze blowing through it, cooling the hot temperatures considerably to a much more manageable eighty or so. still hot, but not disastrously so.

Slate followed the queen inside,"Lady Titanna."Slate said bowing his head a little grateful at the woman's welcome following her through the castle. The man looking decidely uncomfortable at being in the near suana tempurature, but he wasn't dying or anything so it was okay. Looking releved when they got to their rooms, he helped tristan settle spencer onto the bed, gently pulling off the necklace, braicng for the anger, but not ready for the soft, scared confusion instead.

"What...were...what happened?Tristan.Trist!"Spencer whispered her words starting to run together as the woman got slammed by everything the necklce had brought, starting to panic as she realized she wasn't where she had fallen asleep anymore.

Titanna smiled at Slate, her head tilted a little. "you have traveled a long way from home, Winter Knight." she admitted. "my Children and i are all very curious as to what may have brought you here... but seeing the Young Finder, i fear i now know the answer." she admitted, shaking her head. "there is nothing that i can do for her... but the heat will do her good." she promised. "the cold chill of the Winter-lands are welcome to her, but they are not her calling like the heat, and flame are." she admitted with a grim smile. "we can only hope the Fates will be kind to her." she smiled at Falin. "it is good to see you again, Little Oddity." Falin grimaced, but bowed to Titanna anyway. "it is a pleasure to be back in the Summer Lands Lady Titanna." he admitted. "it is always good to be with freinds." Titanna laughed. "you, do not have freinds Falin." she stated with a smile. "is that not what you told me the last time you where here?" "..i was young and bitter then.." he looked to the small group and smiled. "i have found a new way and a new path... only.. it is being taken from me now by things i can neither control, or stop... i have to admit it is making me..." "feel human?" Titanna asked, amused and Falin actually flinched at that, and nodded.

"is there nothing at all that we can do for her?" "...i do not know." Falin grimaced as Spencer woke, and Tristan took her face into his hands, forcing her to meet his calm, self assured gaze. "hush, Spence.. Little Finder... hush, you are alright..." he promised her softly. "i'm here, and so is slate and Falin, see?" he indicated the promised people, stroking her hair. "we brought you here when your...er, condition got worse... we thought the cold might be affecting you, and had hoped that the warm Magma might help you." he half lied, smiling at her. "it's going to be alright, i promise." he whispered, having not paid any attention at all to Falin and the Queen's strange interactions.

"We came because of her,yes."slate muttered bowing his head a little eyes pained as he realized the queen was as bound as his own.Eyes pained as he considered just how bad things could get.Hopefully fate would be kind to here her. Watching the two as spencer and tristan spoke he was focusing on the queen and falin,trying to figure out their odd relationship.

Spencer met tristan's eyes,the panic fading as she loked at him,whimpering a little as she looked aroound her, swallowing hard as she noded."It is warmer here."She said looking peaceful, more calm than she had in days.The long sleep had seemed to help.

Titanna sighed a little as she studied Falin, her head tilted. "you are in Love..." she hissed, shocked as she stared at Falin who grimaced and glanced at her. "... yes." he grumbled. "god, your so nosy..." he complained softly, Titanna smirking. "of COURSE i am dear!" she chirped rather happily. "i am also very glad for you." "yeah well... don't be." he complained simply, glancing at Spencer with a rather heartbroken expression, Titanna snickering. "oh you poor little idiot." she purred, pulling him into a hug and kissing the top of his head, making him flush with embarrassment. "i will go and fetch you all some food." she chirped happily as she skipped away, Tristan snickering as she watched the woman leave. "she's an odd duck, eh Falin?" "she fancies herself a mother hen. she spoils everyone." Falin admitted with a Grin. "particularly cute looking girly men like me." he admitted with a smile as he slumped down into a chair next to Spencer. "and are you feeling better? i have ALL the best idea's you know." he admitted with a grin. it HAD been his idea after all, a fact that Tristan seamed to despise.

Slte sighed wining a little at titanna's words, because it pained him to know falin was in love with spencer. For a reason he didn't understand, that idea bothered him. "Food woudl be nice."Spencer said smiling as she walked them her hea resting on tristan's chest before she giggled little."I feel better.Less cold and shivery."She said before laughing,"Oh yes, all the best ideas."She said looking amused at the idea even as the other two men glared at him.

Falin shook his head. "always insulting me..." he grumbled under his breath. "won't leave me alone... stupid..." he complained, not about to let someone actually HEAR him saying such things about the queen, not that Slate couldn't hear him. he smirked at Spencer, his head tilted as he nodded. "good, i'm glad your feeling better, later, i'll show you down to the Hot Springs." he promised, smiling at her a little. "you'll like them i bet, i'll have to have someone go in with you though, the men and women's hot springs are separate for... strange reasons.." he admitted with a grin. "Titanna's weird like that, she encourages sex... lots of sex, all the time!... but NOT, in the baths!" he mimicked her voice at the end and shook his finger, adopting a stern expression before laughing. "i don't think she knows what she wants." he admitted, shaking his head as he smirked at the glares. "well i DO have the best ideas you know." he stated with a smirk as he lounged in the chair. "Slate, for goodness Sake sit down." Tristan finally ordered. "your making me nervous..."

it wasn't long before food was brought, all kinds of delicacies you couldn't get in the frozen north. there was Camel, and goat, rare edible Fire Flowers that looked as though they where burning and tasted like sweets. there was all kinds of fire roasted candy, nuts, fruits, and meats, and the most impressive was the sugar spun 'sculptures' of swans, fey, horses, and other animals that fit in the palm of your hand. it was a veritable feast compared to what you might get in the human world, but for the fun loving Summer Fey, it was just a common lunch. "i LOVE coming here." Falin purred delightfully as he popped a piece of Fire-horse meat into his mouth with a happy little hum. there was no silverware, everything was finger food. and of course, as everything was in the Fey realms, it was delicious.

Spencer giggled harder, even as she blushed at the mention of sex."Well, if you have sex in a bath you're going to make a mess."She said avoiding looking at the man she was laying on. She might be oblivious to how HE felt but she was starting to sense how she felt about him. Slate frowned looking at the hunter, "But it's...its so warm."Slate sniffed with a wounded dignity even as he took a seat, not uncomfortable but not exactly comfortable either.

"Ohh its so pretty, I don't want to eat it."Spencer said as she looked at the 'sculpture' before nibbling on the edge not realizing that titanna's quirky sense of humor had laced the things with a aprohodisic, realizing that none of them had had sex recently, the queen had taken it upon herself to make sure that her guests were happy in every way.

Tristan chuckled a little and shook his head. "that's not why. in reality it's because Children bathe in those springs and Titanna seams to think it might taint the poor children... she's very protective of children." Falin admitted with a grin. "harming a child is punishable by death here." he admitted simply, popping another piece of meat into his mouth, grinning at Slate. "well of course you won't go into the hot springs... she DOES have a few Ice Springs here, for when Winter Fey visit." he admitted. "i won't be able to get in, too cold, but you should find it very to your liking." he promised, grinning at the Winter Knight. "now eat." he ordered, rolling his eyes before grinning at Spencer. "if you don't eat it, then the people who made it will think they did a bad job." he warned, shaking his head a little as he snagged one that looked like a large Buck and nibbled on the antlers with a small grin. normally he was aware of things, but it had never occurred to him that Titanna would drug their food. she was playful, but harmless in his eyes, so as he ate, he took in the drug, and a half an hour later he wrinkled his nose and closed his eyes, Tristan fidgeting uncomfortably as he took in the smell of the woman sitting on his lap, closing his eyes.

"i'm... going to go lay down..." Falin finally muttered. "i feel... kinda sick..." he admitted getting to his feet slowly. "too much candy i think..." he muttered as he staggered out of the room, recognizing the effects of the Aphrodisiac. this wasn't the first time he'd been drugged with such a thing, and he refused to give in... not when he was certain Spencer was a virgin... and in love with Tristan. if he had to, he'd go find a summer Fey, they where always willing to mount, or be mounted by a human.

"Both courts ar very protective of our young."Slate said looking thoughtful beforeeating more, "I'm sure I will. Titanna always makes sure that her guests are very comfortable."he said nibbling on the ear of a doe, sighing ever so softly. His eyes going dark as he tasted the aprodistic, closing his eyes for a moment as he relized what titanna had done. Swallowing hard as he stood, bending to kiss spencer's forehead, eyes widening even more at the smell of a woman."Goodnight sweetheart."He muttered before following falin out of the bedroom. Desperate himself to find someone to mount.

Spencer looked confused as she watched the two men go, her eyes glazed and lazy as she looked up at tristan, giggling a little."I thin they ate to much.They're both acting funny."She said shifting, snuggling down as tightly against tristan as she could.

Falin grinned a little and shook his head a little. "Titanna goes overboard with it... the last time i was here there was a hired courtesan in my room!" he smirked. "... i enjoyed him very much." Falin admitted with a happy laugh. "best, loss of virginity, ever." Falin had lost his virginity in the Summer Lands... no wonder he liked the place so much. as Slate moved through the halls he would come across Falin, who was leaning against the wall, panting, his face flushed, his eyes closed as he trembled. "Slate..." he groaned, turning to look at the other, his eyes so dark with desire. being the sensualist that he was, he ha eaten twice as much of the sweets as the others had, and was swiftly losing all control. "f..fuck... please... i can't.. find my rooms..." he groaned, dizzy with desire, and confused because the only thing that mattered was the lust pooling in his gut, and his throbbing erection.

Tristan swallowed thickly as he nuzzled Spencer gently. "i think..." he muttered softly. "i think.. there was something... something in the food..." he muttered, his arms wrapping around her. "i feel... i feel strangely..." Tristan at least, should be able to control himself. he had eaten the least, but then, Tristan had never been very good at controlling himself. "Spencer... i think... i think we've been drugged... i feel... i feel so.... god..." he groaned, suddenly rubbing himself against her lower back, unable to stop himself. "s..sorry i... i need..." he whimpered. "you... you should leave..." he whispered. "i don't... want to.. take advantage..."

Slate looked amused at the idea of someone losing their virginity in the summerlands before wandering. Coming across the man he looked concerned even if his eyes were glazed with lust."Well then, I'll just have to help you wont I?"He purred walking over and picking the man up, wrapping the man's legs around his waist, pressing him against him hard moaning as he felt his own erection pressingagainst the other's ass."Hmm lovely, we'll find my roms then."He said stumbling a little as he pushed open the door to his rooms, tossing the man onto the bed.

"Ohhh...but it feels so good...it couldnt have been something bad."Spencer said smiling because it really really felt so good, her body so very sensitive to the man rubbing himself against her."Ohh trist..you....you want me?"She sid sounding startled as she loked up at him, the innocence in those eyes as endearing as it was scary.

he panted at the other, moaning loudly as he was picked up and ground against, arching against Slate. "fuck... yes..." he moaned, writhing against the other as he willingly wrapped his legs around the other, his tongue stroking Slate's neck in a playful pattern as he trembled and shuddered. "yes... your rooms..." he slurred, gasping with a whine as he was tossed onto the bed, stripping off his shirt as his feet worked on kicking off his shorts, wriggling and writhing on the bed as he stripped himself naked, leaving him only in a firm leather Thong, the soft fabric straining against the erection that was threatening to snap the simple string thong. "Fuck.. Slate,, you have too many clothes on." Falin whined. "hurry up..."

Tristan shuddered a little and nodded. "does feel good." he whispered, his eyes fluttering, struggling to keep them open, he couldn't lose himself... not on Spencer... he couldn't... "fuck... yes... want you... want you so much... always wanted you.." he moaned. kissing her neck, and down her shoulder his hands started to rub along her belly. "i love you.. you know... but you don't feel that way about me.. you like that bastard Falin..." he muttered, too drunk on lust to censor himself. "please... Spencer... you have to leave... i can't.. i can't control myself..."

Slate stared, enough himself still to stand there and watch the man wiggling and writhing out of his clothes. Swallowing hard as he watched him he started to strip out of his clotes he crawled onto the bed with him, smirking as he wrapped a hand around the thong and pulled leaning down to kiss him hard.'Ahh lovely, do you want something?"He muttered nuzzling the other as he lowered his body dwn to his.

Spencer moaned softly looking surprised,"Oh...Why didn't you ever say anything?"She said looking confused, shivering a little as he rubbed her stomach, her body sensitive enough to his touch that she wanted more. Her body pressing tight against him, frowning a little."I don't like falin like that."she said looking confused, and in her confusion she wasn't leaving him, obeying her body that was perfectly happy to be pressed up against tristan.

Falin panted and offered the other a sly little Smirk as he ran his hands along his own body, arching into his own touches. "oh please..." he groaned as he felt the hand on his thong, arching into the other, his hands tangling in the others hair, kissing him furiously, his tongue thrusting into the others mouth, rubbing his cock against Slate's in a manner that was anything but innocent. Falin was practiced in the art of seduction, and not even the Aphrodisiac could take away how very much he loved to fuck. he was seducing Slate even through the effects of the Aphrodisiac. "i want you, so much. please Slate, don't make me wait anymore..."

Tristan flushed. "i was embarrassed." he muttered softly. "and i was certain you would never like me like that." he whispered, panting against the other. "uuhn..." he groaned, his hands sliding up, under her shirt, wrapping around one of her breasts, giving her nipple a small tweak. "you should leave..." he whispered, panting against the other with a small shudder. "god... your so soft." he whispered. "so warm..." he moaned with a trembling delight. "Spencer... please... i need so much... i can't do this to you..." his other hand was sliding lower. "i'm going.. to slaughter.. Titanna for this.."

Slate growled at him but refused to be rushed as he trailed his hands over the otbher refusing to move at anyones pace but his own."ahh I am toucbhing you sweet little hunter."the winter knight purred,to much a winter creature to not be sadistic.

"Well how was I to know it was okay to like you if you never s...ohhh..."spencer moane3d her complaining cut off by him playing with her body which sent the woman squirming against bhim moaning."tristan,please don't send me away...pleaswe..."she whimper afraid of being rejected

he groaned as he arched into the light touches, shuddering against the tickling, teasing strokes with bright little gasps. "oh...g... fuck.." he moaned, his eyes closing, swallowing thickly. "you sadistic bastard..." he moaned, writhing under the other, panting hard. "uuhng... fuck..." he whined, rubbing more firmly against the other. "come on Slate... either... ah... fuck me... or let me go so i can find someone who can..." teasing the other. "

he smiled a little and shook his head a little. "i will never send you away." he whispered softly. "i can only hope you wont hate me in the morning." he murmured softly, his fingers sliding down into her pants, into her panties, stroking the clit and the slick wet sex with a shudder, his breath ghosting over her ear as he moaned softly. "your so warm." he whispered, his hand massaging her cunt, and her breast simultaneously. "your a virgin..." he muttered softly. "it will hurt a little... but i'll make it as pleasurable as possible, so you never remember the pain... ok?" he asked softly, wanting her permission to take her maidenhood, her virginity. "i want you to be mine Spence... and i want to be yours... forever... ok?" he muttered, kissing her neck. "i want us to get married, and for us to have hundreds of children, and to spend the rest of eternity with each other..."

"But you don't want anyone else,do you little hunter?"slate growled as he raised his head to look down at the other, fingers curling around his neck, a loving threatening caress."now whatever shall I do with you?lhe growled thrusting into him without warning.

"Good."spencer muttered relaxing when she realized he was sending her away, moaning as he slid that sword calloused hand into her panties.whimpering quietly in pleasure as she tried to focus on his words."I love you."she whispered moaning as the soft touches of his fingers spent the self denied woman over the edge to her first oragsm.panting softly as she looked up at him with well contented eyes she smiled,wanting to bring him a similar pleasure."I can deal with pain..and I want to be with you forever."she said sadly not realizing she had enternity awaiting her,thinking she was still mkortal

Back
Top Bottom