Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nanny Dearest (Ava & SinfullySweet)

Gabby was precious to Sarah, the kisses she gave the woman causing small noises and a whimper near the end when she teased the woman's sex. She liked the whimper and part of her thought about teasing her more but she couldn't wait and thus she had put on the harness. Of course as Gabby obeyed her command and teased her a bit she became nearly ravenous, looking on lustfully, wanting to keep Gabby to herself for quite some time and learn as much as she could about pleasuring the woman. She couldn't help it though, the sight of her was so alluring and combined with the feelings she had developed for the woman drove her to it. It was as if she was discovering a rather dominant side underneath everything else, a side that could never come out before and she was liking it. So as Gabby practically dared her Sarah stopped hesitating and move back up onto the bed, firstly leaning in and giving her a small nip on her beautiful ass and getting a handful. "I've never done this before but I can't wait to give it a shot." With that she scoot herself up, the strap-on already prodding Gabby's sex as she got close, but not yet inserting, the woman getting as close as she could. Then she leaned over and whispered to Gabby, her lips near the woman's ear, "I'm going to gobble you up lover..."

Sarah nibbled on Gabby's earlobe before leaning away and moved her hand down, rubbing Gabby's sex as her other hand grabbed the strap-on and positioned it to slide in, probing her once again. "Hope you're ready, I'm so new I won't be able to control myself..." She gave a mischievous giggle before shoving herself inside, her hands moving and grabbing Gabby's hips. She wasn't scared of hurting the woman or even being too hard, she was just going to go at her lover and make sure Gabby was moaning and writhing beneath her. "Oh and lover... Don't let Hannah wake up or I will just have to stop and leave you unsatisfied." She knew that would get her and without mercy it would be amusing. She didn't even realize how she changed in the seat of power as one of her hands wrapped around and began to rub and play with Gabby's clit, combining that pleasure with thrust after powerful thrust, her hips slamming the stap-on into Gabby, the sound of their bodies smacking together ringing out. It seemed Sarah was more into being the one in power than she could have ever imagined, not noticing it yet but it being quite obvious, her personality being hidden beneath her ex-husband's previous oppression and without another lover she had never had a chance to have such an experience. With Gabby on the other hand she felt so comfortable it was all just coming out.

Gabby yelped with a smile out of a genuine surprise as she felt teeth nip at her ass. Such a naught girl, her girlfriend was becoming, and Gabriella was far from complaining. As Sarah whispered her little promise into her ear it had the nanny shivering with great eager delight. Just from the nip at her earlobe, she was already sighing a little moan and threatening to bite through her lower lip as those fingers found her slickened sex. "You really know how to get a girl hot and horny. A very very fast learner." She felt as the arched helm of the toy began sliding into her damp sex. Stretching her as it went further and further. Heavy breaths escaped her lips. "Yes." She sighed in her aroused tone. The grip on her lips was hot and Gabby was impatient and helped with burying the toy as deep as they could get it. "I hope that's a promise..." She said with a brief grin to Sarah questioning her control, before a look of utter pleasure overcame her. All she could do was nod her head to the one in charge. Her lover. Her girlfriend. She tired not to make too much noise. It proved harder than she had imagined what with the pounding of the faux cock into her sex and Sarah teasing at her clit. Her fists clenching at the sheets beneath them. Where she wanted to moan a whimper sounded. Breasts shaking with the slamming of their hips. The toy covered in her juices and she was more than ready to bury to face in the pillow beneath her and just moan her little head off.

"Oh yes... yes Sarah yes, baby..." She was begging for it. Loving it entirely. Sarah wasn't gentle with Gabriella. She wasn't careful. She was raw. Gabby noticed and loved it more and more. Another side of Sarah that Gabriella could enjoy all to herself. "Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum baby..." Her heart was pounding and she could feel the trigger slowly being pulled. Her clit was so sensitive and the ridges of that cock stroking the sensitive walls of her sex and the hard pace her lover had chosen so well, was all driving her over the edge. It felt like an eternity. She hadn't expected to go so fast, and so she fought it. Not meeting Sarah's hip as she was so eager to do a second ago, but Sarah's hand pulling her back... so fucking hot. Like she wasn't giving Gabriella a choice but the be fucked and like it. It wouldn't be long before she would be broken, but until then, she tried to hold it off.

Gabby was simply amazing, her beauty only outdone by how alluring she was in a purely sexual manner. It was like she was made to turn Sarah on, the things she said, the movements of her body, it was all perfect. So as Sarah slid the ridged cock inside of her she herself felt a sort of pleasure. It only increased when the moans began to come. She wanted nothing than to hear more of her sweet voice, especially when she said she was going to cum, it sent Sarah into a near frenzy, the woman moving her hips furiously, smashing the cock into her lover as her hands pulled her onto the strap-on. "Fuck yes... Cum for me Gabby... Just give yourself over to it." She was inexperienced but he instinctual desire to pleasure Gabby, to own the beautiful woman beneath her, it was showing her the way and causing her to say and do things she never imagined she was capable of. "You know, I never thought about it before, not with how my sexual life had been previously but..." She continued to pound Gabby, her breath being a bit heavy as she was beginning to feel some pleasure of her own from the friction as she moved as hard and fast as her body would allow from her knees. "But... I think I may have a slightly dominant side..."

Sure Sarah was sweet and she had some parts of her that just enjoyed being touched and loved, but she was feeling quite the dominant side. Of course it could just be possessiveness, the relationship with Gabby being new and Sarah had fallen fast and hard, so she was nervous of losing it. Not that she would speak her worries but at the moment she wanted nothing more than to bind Gabby to her. For the moment she was doing that with the attached cock, enjoying having her way with her beautiful girlfriend. She wanted more though and found herself getting into a better position to help push the woman over the edge, going from both knees to one knee and putting her other foot down for more strength with every thrust. At this point the dildo was slamming as deep as it could with every movement of Sarah's hips, the smacking of their bodies audible and her own small moans accompanying it. "Oh god... You're so sexy..." She practically moaned the words, her fingers gently twisting and rubbing Gabby's clit as she put in as much effort as her body could, trying to really send her lover over the edge. 'I want her to become mine...' The only thing on her mind.

If you paid attention you could hear a slight laugh as Sarah spoke of her 'slightly dominant' side, but those were soon replaced with more moans. Gabby's eyes were shut tight against the overwhelming feeling that built up with each thrust of her girlfriend's hips and those fingers tweaking and teasing at the forefront of her sex. "Yes... yes..." She panted, know she was so close, so damn close. The sound of Sarah's sexy voice and those hands going bout their own business were driving her insane. Her elbows grew weak and pressed her face into the pillow and that worked just enough to muffle the moans that came from her lips. Heavy breaths spilled from her lips as she pulled her head from the pillow. Her moans decreased in volume to not alarm Hannah. "Oh God... yes baby..." The words were a sigh from her lips. Gabriella was ready to collapse. She had to gather up the strength to tell her lover how amazing she was. "I'm all yours baby, all yours." She laid down on her back and wrapped her arms around the woman that dawn the cum coated strap on. "You look so hot." She was hooked on her girlfriend. "You do have a dominant side... a very sexy one." Her hands caressed Sarah's sides and stole a kiss from those lips. "I want you so badly, again." She admitted.

The after glow was always a part she loved. Her body still tingling with the remnants of her orgasm. Sarah's lovely form above hers. "I have never been so satisfied." She sighed. Raking her fingers through those gorgeous locks. "I am so ready to take a page out of Hannah's book and take a nap." She admitted with a little laugh as she hugged Sarah to her. The dick between Gabriella's legs and pressing against her sensitive sex. Gabby was still in a daze from her last climax.

Sarah had been caught up in the act of fucking Gabby, and when she finally got the beautiful woman to cum it was over, her lust not completely gone but sated for a moment. It gave her a chance to stop the thrusting and finally pull the cum covered dildo out of her lover. As she looked down at what she had just used to pleasure the gorgeous feminine form in front of her a small smirk crept on to her lips, a realization that she liked using the long phallic object to make Gabby moan, and knowing right then that it wouldn't be the last time she used it. Gabby's voice and kiss stole her attention away from the pleasuring device though and he smiled back at the woman, leaning down to plant her own kiss, a very wanting kiss. "We could do this all day and I would still want more... I have never wanted another person so badly in my life." She wanted Gabby more than words could express, it was going to become one of those near obsessions, Sarah would be thinking about it throughout the day. She would just have to be careful of how far she went waiting, Hannah knowing that they were in love but the mother not wanting her daughter to know about sex quite yet, especially between two women, that would be an awkward conversation.

As she was hugged to her girlfriend's body she let out a soft cheerful laugh. "Well we could both nap but I have a feeling Hannah would be coming in to wake us and the only thing worse than getting no sleep is just getting to sleep and then being woken up, so I will pass." She wrapped her arms around her lover and ground the dildo into her partner's slit as she leaned in, kissing and then nipping at the woman's neck. "We do have a bit more time though... I am thinking I may play with you a bit longer, that or we can just go downstairs, whichever your up for." She spoke in a playful tone and while she still wanted to play she didn't mean an entirely new round, she just wanted to touch and caress Gabby, to explore the body she would be spending so much time with. Mainly she just wanted to cuddle, lay under the sheets together and let her hands roam, perhaps lock lips with the goddess beside her. Sarah was quite content if they stayed like they were as well though, one hand still wrapped around Gabby and the other mimicking her lover, running through the woman's hair, a small smile on her face that just wouldn't go away.

Oh Gabriella knew the feeling. She was well familiar with the situation with a super short nap. Just falling to sleep and being woken up shortly after only had the effect of amplifying things much worse. Of course that look of lust never left Gabby's face. She trapped a moan being her lips as she felt the toy being ground against her greedy sex. Always ready for more of what Sarah could dish out. A kiss was pressed to Sarah's lips and they were not far parted as she spoke her response. "Let's play." She giggled herself out of her happiness an rolled onto her side Sending Sarah onto hers, making Gabby laugh. Her hand instantly went for a handful of breast. A thumb circling and teasing at a nipple as she wore and impish smile on her lips. "I always wanted to date a doctor." She teased. "Although... it seems we are way past that dating stage." She couldn't pass up another kiss before she spoke again. "And that is far from complaining." Oh yeah, she felt like the luckiest woman on the whole freakin planet. The woman was an amazing mother, an accomplished doctor, a hard working woman, and sex fiend in bed. Gabby was sure it could get no better, but she was sure that Sarah could probably prove that wrong. Although she had know idea how.

Gabby's hand had plans, for sure. Roaming from that tempting breast and cruising down her sides, over those sinfully sexy hips and resting there. She could eat her all day long, and the idea was just so damn tempting, but she had to be a good girl. As of now, Hannah was like a ticking time bomb and their sweet, intelligent little girl was bound to wake up in no time. So rather that being caught in the midst of an amazing climax, it was probably best to play it safe and stick with some safe cuddling and make out time. "Mmmm... I am so hungry right now." Hard to deny when there was a five star meal looking back at you. "Speaking of eating, did we discuss what we are having for dinner?" A slight veer off of her original topic.

Sarah was truly in love, something she hadn't thought would ever happen to her again, something she had honestly feared for years. Gabby was perfect though and with her as Sarah's partner it seemed so easy to just pick up her life and trust someone again, to have fun and open up. That was precisely what she was doing, a sexually hungry part of her she hadn't even been aware of, a teasing loving side that she had only had for Hannah up until she met her new lover, all of it was finally being released. It was all thanks for Gabby, the gorgeous woman who was so sexy and playful, and most importantly a woman who loved her daughter and had so easily integrated herself into their little family. It was paradise and she couldn't get enough of it. So when Gabby smiled and began to touch her she immediately felt happiness, a smile on her face that conveyed both desire and contentment. "Just because we skipped forward a bit doesn't mean we can't go back. I mean as much as I do love this part, I would also love to take you out somewhere nice as well." Sarah leaned in and kissed Gabby, she knew they would rarely be able to do anything regular couples did, with Sarah's schedule and with Hannah, but she was fine with that and she knew Gabby would understand as well. They could enjoy each other outside of the bedroom of course, and they would, it would just take some planning on their part, and until then they could keep having fun.

When she released the kiss her hands went up and grabbed Gabby's ass, finding herself enjoying the beautiful hind quarters between her fingers. She giggled as she squeezed the cheeks and gave the right one a quick smack. "Well I would love to have you for dinner but I guess I will have to settle for that being desert. I could go for something easy for dinner. Perhaps some chicken with wild rice and mixed veges or a salad... Doesn't matter to me though, as long as I get you afterwards." Sarah almost laughed again as she thought about all the cardio she wouldn't have to worry about now that she was with Gabby, their sexual acts being quite a good workout. She was too turned on to keep thinking such things and while she did like just laying there with her lover she wanted to play with her a bit, leaning in and beginning to suckle on Gabby's soft exposed neck, one hand slipping away from the fine ass and rubbing her inner thigh, tempted to go up and stroke the immaculate slit, though she kept her urges under control, not wanting to start going at it again, simply wanting to push some major buttons and make Gabby all the more hot and bothered.

It was nice to hear that their love extended beyond the bedroom. Not that Gabriella had any question as to that, but the idea of going on a date, alone, seemed almost like a fairy tale. Then again they both knew the reason and both loved that reason to death, to the point where it didn't matter if they ever went on a date. Sarah seemed to seal the nanny's thoughts with a kiss to her lips, bringing the woman out of her spell of thoughts. Gabriella could help but feign shock as her ass was grabbed. It was hot, to say the least. The smack summoned a little moan and she was being wound up like a coil. Her girlfriend's appetite was voracious and it was another trait she admired about the vixen. She held to woman close. Her breasts pressed against Sarah's perfect orbs. "I promise, desert will be perfect, or at least pretty damn close." Gabby was already aching for another go around and, for a moment, that was what she thought Sarah had granted her. A sigh of much needed want escaped her lips as her neck was teased and taunted beyond all reason. Then the hand upon her thigh was so heinous and it summoned a whimper from her lips.

"Oy Sarah, baby..." Her tone of voice almost sounded like a plea. "You naughty woman." Every second she was hoping that those fingers would move closer and closer to her aching greedy sex and give it the attention it so desperately sought. Gabriella's own hands caressed the subtle curve of Sarah's back as she couldn't help, but give her lover more access to the sensitive spot that was her neck. "Ever heard the saying 'don't start what you can't finish' ?" She teased with words while Sarah assaulted her with too close touches and sensations upon her neck that had waves upon waves of goosebumps dancing across her skin in the best of ways. "You are so in for it after dinner, missy." She threatened with a smile and a little moan that she couldn't resist. Her finger tips lightly danced across that soft taut skin of Sarah's sides and various other nearby areas in an attempt to tickle her and pull and laugh from her girlfriend. "Mwahaha..." Gabby feigned a maniacal laugh with a smile.

Sarah would ensure some alone time with Gabby in the future, just the two of them and a nice restaurant, perhaps even a night at a hotel or something else romantic. It would be something hard to set up but surely one of Hannah's friends would want her over eventually, and while Sarah would miss her daughter she would make sure and keep her spirits high with her new lover. She had some much more interesting things on her mind for the moment, the slight moans and whimper escaping Gabby's lips turning Sarah on more than she cared to admit. She smirked when her lover called her naughty, nobody else had ever called her that. Sexy she had heard, the usual comments were plentiful, but naughty had never been the word to describe her. "I've heard the saying but I can't help but start it, I want to hear you moan for me a bit more, even if we have to stop mid-way through..." Sarah sucked, kissed, and nipped at the woman's neck before the lovely woman began an assault on her. It was a complete surprise, no sexual aspect as she was tickled, Sarah not being particularly ticklish but one specific spot made her crack up, the woman laughing a bit as she struggled to get the soft hands off her.

She managed to for a moment and went straight in for the kill, no longer holding back as her hands spread her lover's thighs as far as they would allow. "Oh you're going to get it beautiful, I'm going to make sure you want me so badly if hurts..." She leaned in and began kissing and suckling Gabby's neck again as one of her slender digits slipped inside Gabby's sex, moving quick as it shoved up inside the woman, Sarah sighing gently at the warm feeling around her finger. "You really are too much to resist. I guess we will jut have to have a bit more fun before Hannah wakes up... See how things end." She was moving her finger in and out of the hole as she continued suckling Gabby's neck, wanting to leave several love bites for her to look at in reminder. She slid another finger in and continued, going a tad faster as she whispered in Gabby's ear, "I expect you to ravage me after dinner by the way... If you can." She taunted her, giggling slightly as she rolled Gabby onto her back.

It was like having throw a stick at a lioness. The look in Sarah's eyes as she came back at her with the intent to perform her threat sent chills to dance across Gabby's skin. In a disturbingly aroused way, no less. She held no doubt in her mind that Sarah could do as she had set out to do. Before she could even make a response her beautiful lover was attacking her weak spot once more. It felt too good to protest and her legs gave little to no resistance against the hands the parted them. Gabriella could not keep her hands to herself at this point. Both hands reached around and grabbed a perfect handful of ass. "You better believe I'll ravage your ass..." Gabby found her hips arching forward to eager meet Sarah's fingers as they pistoned in and out of her. her chest rising and falling with each jagged breath. "Y-Yes..." She moaned softly, trying desperately hard to keep as quiet as possible. Her heart was racing and she was so wet she could fill a pool. "Yes... yes, baby yes..." She was so close. So damn close she could feel it. Those soft lips and those rapid fingers drove her insane and when a knocked sounded on the door she found herself silently panting. Her mind was fogged up with hunger, lust, and unbridled love.

She should have seen it coming. Their little girl was awake from her nap and seeking out her mother. Who was knuckle deep in her girlfriend of a nanny. Sarah had successfully done what she had set out to do. Gabriella was in a desperate hunger for her. She wanted nothing more than to pin Sarah to the bed a ride her, suck, lick, and tease her until sun up, but their precious little one held more priority than the two of them combined. Her heart was still feebly attempting to slow down. The fingers of one of her own hands couldn't help but rub and circle at the cluster of nerves at the forefront of her sex, just aching for more, but she had to stop. Her head fell back against the pillows and she bit back a groan. She did not want to move. No she wanted to feel Sarah once more. The thought of having that sexy body writhing beneath her only intensified her lustful hunger even more. "So cruel..." She sighed. Knowing that the two would have to get clothed and leave the sanctity that was Sarah's bedroom to prepare dinner and spend some time with their little girl.

Sarah couldn't help but smirk when she heard Hannah, the little girl knocking on the door looking for her. Both her and Gabby knew what that meant, that their fun was over. Part of the woman was glad her daughter was up, it meant she got to torture Gabby all the more by stopping when it was just so clear how affected by it her lover was. Her excuse had arrived though and, while somewhat unwilling, she pulled her body away from Gabby, removing her fingers and sliding away and off the bed. It was slightly depressing really, she was so gorgeous and Sarah did so enjoy touching and kissing the woman. That didn't stop Sarah from doing what she had to do though, and the mother quickly threw on some clothing and went to crack open the door. Standing there was the cutest little thing, Hannah still half asleep rubbing her eyes, no doubt still tired. Sarah kept it so she wouldn't be able to see past her to Gabby and rubbed the girls head, "Go on downstairs, we will be down in just a minute honey." With a simple little nod the girl turned and tiredly made her way down the hall and then down the stairs, no doubt heading to the couch where she would sit until she awoke. The cutest thing was when Hannah fell back asleep but that was a rare thing, once the little girl was up she was usually up.

When she went down the hall Sarah went back into the room and back over to the edge of the bed, looking over at Gabby with the smirk back on her lips. "God... I really want to touch you... Too bad Hannah woke up." An almost cruel little laugh escaped her lips as she walked into the bathroom to get a better look at herself in the mirror, fixing her disheveled appearance and adjusting her clothing. As she walked out she still had a very sexy look to her, something about what had happened between her and Gabby making the woman almost shine. Sarah knew better than to spend time looking at her new lover though, giving her a quick glance but then opening the door and heading through it, shaking her ass tauntingly as she did. "Don't take too long getting dressed beautiful." With that she left the room, smiling happily as she did. Sarah was so damned happy, she couldn't remember ever feeling as joyous as she did recently. It wasn't just the sex making her happy either, sure she enjoyed the pleasure, but something about being able to express herself after so long, finding someone she could open up to and let the true Sarah out for was magical and she wasn't even a bit ashamed. In fact, as she headed downstairs to join Hannah on the couch she found herself feeling victorious, ready to brag next time she went in to work, even if people did become curious about the attitude change.

Gabriella was so stunned in the moment from be left as she was, she was left frozen as she watched Sarah quickly cover up her gorgeous form with clothes before tending to their little guest at the door. She tried to collect herself, but her body was so wound up and she hand no way to release it at the moment. At least not how she wanted to release it. she listened to the sweet motherly voice assuring Hannah that they would join her soon before the door was closed once more. Gabby looked all the more ready to continue and as Sarah eyed her she could only hope that they could continue, but there was no way. Gabriella groaned and fell back onto the soft surface of the bed and stared at the ceiling for a minute or two. A lone hand kneading at her own breast as she tried to get her sexual hunger in check. It didn't help that she turned her head and saw Sarah emerge from the bathroom with a sexy glow that made Gabriella want to just shred those wretched clothes and got to town, right here and now. A weary laugh did manage to escape Gabby's lips as Sarah shook that perfect ass before leaving the room. A soft sigh escaped her lips. "Let the game begin..." After a minute or two of lingering in bed, she dragged her sexually tense body out of bed and slipped on her clothes. Walking over to the bathroom, she smiled at the aftermath. Fixing her disheveled locks and fixing up her clothes before she left the room and headed back downstairs to join the two girls who meant the world to her.

As she reached the sofa she sat on the other side of Hannah, to stave off temptation of a certain woman, and planted a kiss on the little girl's cheek. "Pardon my tardiness ladies." She flashed Sarah a look that screamed 'I will deal with you later' before continuing. "I think the choice for dinner was chicken with wild rice and maybe some sweet corn. You two just watch t.v. and I'll get dinner started." She hopped up from the sofa and went around the back and placed a hand on Sarah's shoulder for a moment. "Stay." She whispered with an impish smile, knowing good and well that they woman would have no second thoughts about defying that order and it was just another reason she loved her. The nanny walked into the kitchen and began the preparations for dinner, starting with hunting down ingredients.

Sarah had fun teasing Gabby and she could tell the woman was really wanting it, which only made it that much better. Regardless, Hannah came first and making Gabby excessively horny was only a wonderful by-product of giving her lovely little girl the attention she deserved. The best part of it as the looks she was receiving though, even as Gabby spoke about dinner she could see it in her eyes, see how much the beautiful nanny wanted to punish her for the rather cocky and cruel actions in the bedroom. She wouldn't let that happen so easily though, she found being in control fun and while she knew when Gabby finally did get her it would be pleasurable beyond belief, she also believed the longer she held out and kept control the better it would be. So in order to keep the upper hand she didn't listen to Gabby's command, at least not for long, spending a bit of time with her daughter before finally excusing herself. Hannah simply smiled and nodded as her mother got off the couch, continuing to watch the show without a care in the world, happy to have Gabby in her life and while still not completely understanding it, happy that her mother and Gabby were in love.

Sarah had made it to the kitchen, being sure not to let Gabby notice her until it was too late, until she was behind the woman. Sarah pushed Gabby up into the counter, her arms going to either side to stop her from escaping as Sarah's lips brushed against Gabby's ear. "I've learned very quickly that I don't like taking orders, you should have figured that out by now as well..." She said calmly, her teeth nipping at Gabby's earlobe before she continued. "So, I was wondering what the punishment for not noticing should be..." She paused again as one of her hands found its way down the front of Gabby's pant's, he fingers slipping up underneath everything and touching the beautiful slit beneath, rubbing around the delicate area slowly. Her other hand slid up, touching and enjoying the soft flat stomach as she pressed her body up against Gabby's backside, watching out of the corner of her eye in case Hannah turned to look, though the girl was currently glued to the television. Then she finished what she had been saying, "I decided you didn't need to be punished for something so silly though." Was all she said, a small giggle escaping as she pulled her hands away and moved before Gabby, looking over with a grin, "So tell me, how can I help?" She wasn't going to let Gabby cool down, no matter what.

For a moment she thought Sarah was actually going to stay in the living room. even out of sight and touch of her, she still couldn't stop the naughty images from dancing in her head. Lost in her thoughts she was completely caught off guard when Sarah suddenly appeared from behind her. Trapping her against the counter top and pressing her body against her back. A grin appeared on Gabby's face and it was smoothly wiped away with a silent and shuddering effect as she felt teeth tugging at her earlobe. She found herself silently begging for a punishment of any kind, as long as it was at Sarah's hands. All of a sudden her clothes were feeling very confining. A sly smile appeared on her lips and her grip on the knife got looser and her eye lids got heavier with desire. This woman really knew how to play the game. A barely audible little sigh escaped her lips. Her hips fighting to stay still as those magical fingers worked their taunting magic. A small groan of defeat escaped her lips when Sarah withdrew from the small assault on her throbbing hunger and played it off as though nothing had happened. "Mmm... I'll tell you how you can help..." A kiss was stolen from Sarah's lips before they were, reluctantly, taken away and she went back to tending to the chicken. "... this is going to be a very long evening... isn't it?" Gabby laughed lightly.

The teasing and taunting was almost more than she could bare. She looked around the kitchen to see what was left. She looked back at Sarah and a heavy sigh sounded. Obviously she found it hard to not take her where they were standing. Gabriella walked over to the sink and washed her hands. "Well... you could head upstairs and well..." Her hands were dried off as she tried to keep her hands to herself. "How about we get started on the rice and the corn will take no time at all. While it's cooking we can watch some more t.v. with Hannah." Her dried hands laced with Sarah's for a moment. "Just remember to save some room for dessert." One more kiss and she continued on making dinner. Look over her shoulder at the sound of Hannah laughing at the t.v. and adorable reminder as to why she needed to keep her cool. However, later on... Sarah was certainly going to get what she had coming to her.

Touching Gabby made Sarah quite horny herself, though she chose not to show it visibly, it was inevitable due to how much she adored and yearned for the woman. It was worth it though, just looking at how her teasing affected Gabby was satisfying, and the passion behind even the quick kisses was quite amazing, and she attributed that to the lust she was keeping aflame inside her lover. "It will be a long evening, especially after we put Hannah to bed." She said with a small laugh, insinuating that they would have far more to do as it got late. Of course until then there was plenty Sarah had to do in order to keep Gabby on edge, and she would figure that out as they went along, making sure that gorgeous body was constantly throbbing for more. Gabriella was adorable when Sarah thought about it, she was struggling to keep her head on straight, to continue to cook while wanting to eat something entirely different. Gabby also gave off another vibe, one that told Sarah what she was in for later, but that was one she ignored, wanting the later passion to be in some sense a surprise. For the time being she kept herself busy, helping Gabby by putting on rice and getting the corn out and ready, wanting to help Gabby, now more than ever since the nanny and boss relationship had become much different.

As she prepared things she began to think about their relationship. It had quickly morphed from something platonic, friendship with a line, to something much more serious, at least to Sarah. Sure they were still friendly, in fact Sarah was quickly opening up to her now lover, but the line had been broken and was continuing to deteriorate. Sarah was in love, that meant that, since Gabby felt the same, there would be more melding of their lives. Sarah was happy of course but it would bring things along that they would need to talk about, particularly dealings with Red Balloon. It wasn't something she wanted to worry about, and as she continued to help prepare dinner she let it go, knowing they would eventually talk about it but until then she was going to think on more fun things. The first of which was dinner with her daughter and lover, and then there would be the late night activities she was already preparing herself for. Sarah further pushed as she got near Gabby again and began to gently fondle her ass. "I have everything on, all we have to do is wait now..." She said in a soft tone, her right hand kneading the alluring backside for a moment before she walked away towards the fridge to get herself a drink, acting as if nothing happened but finding herself quite excited. She took the chance to peek over at Hannah, opening up a soda and smiling at the sight of her daughter on the couch, happiness was a wonderful feeling and Sarah was filled with it.

Gabby couldn't help but take the occasional sneak peak at her lover as she aided in getting dinner ready. Hannah appeared to be quite content on the sofa and watching television and getting comfy on the sofa. Although the beauty and sinful temptation of Sarah proved a bit distracting, they knocked dinner out faster to spend some time with Hannah. Gabriella set the timer on the oven for forty five minutes and washed off her hands one more time and dried them off. "I'm going to have to go grocery shopping tomorrow, and pick up a few things after I drop Hannah off at school. Anything you need?" She asked, trying to occupy her mind with something else as she walked from the kitchen and to the living room where she joined Hannah on the sofa. She had ideas of what else to do tomorrow. There was, of course, the interesting task of telling Kara that any chance of her bedding Gabriella was no where near in her future. And Gabriella found herself slightly lost in her thoughts and actually... smiling at just the idea of telling the red head who she was now spending her free time with. Then again, she would discuss it with Sarah first. As feisty as Sarah's sexual appetite was, that didn't necessarily mean that Sarah was ready to open up the curtain to her latest discovery. So to speak.

There was also one more thing she had to discuss. The mail would come tomorrow, along with her pay check from a company that Sarah paid to keep Gabriella around. It was kind of ironic because Gabriella found herself thinking if their was even a sum of money out there that could pry her from Hannah and Sarah. Of course she came up with a big fat NO. Gabby was snapped out of her thoughts when the sound of the timer went off in the kitchen. "Wash up ladies, it's time for dinner. If someone could set the table, I'll get the food together." She slipped off of the sofa quickly and made her way to the kitchen where she was practically drooling over the mere smell that hit her. "Mmmm... almost as good as the midnight snack I had the other night." She said with a little laugh. Although it was more of a meal, considering how long they had been at it. The meal was soon put together in a big dish. She had made a bit more that they would, most likely, eat for lunches tomorrow. Eventually she took her place at the table hiding a faint blush to her cheeks. Sarah was really getting to her and time just seemed to be going oh so slow.

The store coming up made Sarah think, Gabby could handle shopping for the food, it had already been seen that she had far more culinary knowledge than Sarah did, but she did need a few things. "I can make you a small list but I really only need some toothpaste, some bottled water, maybe something sweet... I will trust you on everything though." When Gabby made it to the couch Sarah didn't let her put any distance like the last time, no sitting on the other side of Hannah, instead she grabbed Gabby's wrist and pulled the woman down into her lap with a small giggle. Her arms quickly wrapped around the woman, her head resting and she was enjoying it, not because of some groping either, she was just enjoying the feeling of her lover in her arms. She even whispered a sweet, "I love you..." Into the woman's ear as they sat there and watched the television for awhile, passing time until dinner would be finished. To Sarah those three little words meant so much, words she didn't say lightly at all and they were currently reserved for two people, Gabriella and Hannah. Hannah was looking over and laughing at the display of affection, the little girl leaning over and placing her head and arms around her mother and Gabby, wanting in on all of the love.

It was so peaceful sitting there with the two she loved, but as the timer went off in the kitchen it had to come to an end and, while it was reluctantly, Sarah released her lover. She did replace Gabby after she got up by grabbing Hannah up, lifting the girl into the air and taking her to the sink so they could wash their hands, the little girl laughing and struggling in her mother's arms. The little hands were washed and after that the two made the table as Gabby got the meal together. "Well I think tonight's meal is going to be the most delicious one yet..." She wasn't talking about what they were about to eat either and her voice made that obvious, though she was certainly looking forward to what it was making those wonderful smells. When it was all put in front of her Sarah licked her lips, directing the action towards Gabby, her tongue moving slowly with a very heavy connotation. "Let's enjoy the meal." She made her plate and Hannah's as well, even shooing Gabby's hand away so she could make her lover's plate as well, not for any special reason but just to do it on a whim. With that she began eating, during the meal making sure to keep Gabby excited by rubbing her foot up into some very wonderful places. She was sure after the meal when they had the chance Gabby would drag her into the bedroom, and she was looking forward to it.

Gabriella certainly did not miss the connotation her lover threw her way. As she sat at the table she thought she was safe, but oh how Sarah proved her wrong. The alluring manner in which she licked those lips, made her so envious of them. She found herself staring and ripped her eyes from Sarah with a little grin and paid attention to the food. She feigned a gasp as her hand was swatted away from the food and Sarah served her a plate as well. She almost choked on her rice when she felt Sarah playing a sexy kind of footsy with her. Gabby's smile could have been questioned by anyone, but Sarah knew the effect she was having on her. How could she not? The goofy grin, the squirming, and the slow manner in which she ate her food because of her lac of concentration. Finally she gave Hannah a smile and drew up a distraction for herself. "Ready to go back to school and retell stories of the sleep over? You were an amazing host, after all." She said with a reassuring smile before taking a deep breath as she felt Sarah teasing at her ankle. "I'll have the photo's printed out tomorrow and you can show them to your friends. I'll have copies on the computer, so they can pic and choose which they want., if you like." A sip of her water and a few more bites later she listened as Hannah spoke.

Still it proved a little distraction from Sarah. Already she pictured the tempestuous sexual escapades that were going to ensue when Hannah laid her head to rest and Gabriella dragged Sarah to their bedroom. Wow... she had called it 'their' bedroom. So fast, yet so sure. And Sarah was the fastest... bisexual? Either way her firm and open outlook on this new lifestyle change seemed to happen so fast and the effects were amazing. Hannah seemed to be getting more and more open with her and she loved to see then both smile and laugh more often, as they had been. Before she new it that sexually achy feeling interrupted her thoughts once more and she threw an impish smile Sarah's way.

Sarah had always been good at multitasking and so she could casually enjoy conversation with her daughter and Gabby without missing a beat below the table either. In fact, she was being quite cruel to her lover, whenever the woman talked she would put a little more effort into her teasing. She was enjoying it in fact, never having done anything of the sort before, once again her natural instincts and creativity taking over, so much so that she began to rub Gabby's most sensitive area through her clothing. It all felt so right, doing things like that to Gabby, her passion being opened up after such a long time. Bisexual, she hadn't really thought about it much but that was what she was, gender didn't seem to matter to her. Maybe because of what happened with her ex-husband but she had been so closed off to anything that she hadn't even considered it before she fell in love, not in high school or college, never. Yet now that she had learned of the attraction, now that she had met Gabby and fell in love, it was full speed ahead. She hoped her rapid acceptance of it all hadn't caught Gabby too much by surprise, she didn't want to seem strange, but she couldn't help it, every part of Sarah wanted it and she wasn't the type to deny herself that.

The meal ended after awhile, though it seemed to go on much longer than any meal Sarah could remember, the woman stretching it out just to play with Gabby for longer. When Hannah finished she sped up, not wanting to leave her daughter sitting there bored as they finished. When it was all said and done she stood from the table, taking the plates and heading over to the sink. "So Hannah, what do you feel like doing before bed?" Hannah was obviously thinking hard and as Sarah finished up and headed back over it seemed she had made a decision. "I have some homework I need to do." She had considered not mentioning it but Hannah was far too responsible not to do her homework, which made things so much easier for Sarah. Of course the little girl having homework meant she would be at the table and Sarah would be left to pass a bit of time with Gabby, though they couldn't leave for their fun quite yet, just in case Hannah had any questions. It was a tasty idea and Sarah smirked to herself, "Well, just go grab your books and do it, I will watch some TV with Gabby in case you need some help." She looked to Gabby and licked her lips as she passed the dinner table and walked over to the couch, using her finger to call Gabby over to her. Hannah had already darted away to get her books and Sarah was looking forward to being frisky on the couch for a bit, even if Hannah finished the work fast, she had some more time to play with Gabby, keep teasing her until she was going crazy.

Even after the plates were nearly void of all bits and pieces of food, Sarah seemed determined to stretch the torturous times. Sarah had Gabby aching so much she found herself scooting her chair in further for a moment and then... Sarah got up. Oy vey! Gabby was screaming in her head, despite the calm visage. It was going to be a night to remember, that was for sure. With so much built up sexual tension, it was only a matter of where she should start. It seemed as though Sarah had volunteered for the task of clean up duty and Gabriella took in the moment to watch that gorgeous figure walk over to the sink. Not a beat was missed, even the unintentional ones. Gabriella looked at Hannah with a smile as the little one mentioned doing her homework, but her eyes quickly turned to Sarah when she mentioned watching t.v. on the sofa. Without Hannah. The idea to stay in the kitchen and help Hannah with her homework popped up, but she knew the little on by now. If she needed help, she would ask otherwise she was well on her own and it would be an insult otherwise to try and force help on her. A looked of 'you are so dead' was tossed Sarah's way followed by a 'I can't believe I am doing this' laugh.

Gabriella scooted out of her chair and took her sweet time walking into the living room and plopped herself onto the sofa and sat against one arm of the sofa with a mighty grin. Like Sarah wouldn't dare close the distance. She then leaned forward to grab the remote and closed her legs with a vice like manner. Oh how it all seemed so futile. In the end... what Sarah wanted, Sarah got. By the end of the night both were, no doubt, going to be multiply and thoroughly satisfied. A kiss was pressed to Sarah's cheek and before she completely pulled away she whispered, "I love you too Sarah." How could she had stored up such a voracious appetite for so long? It was definitely a mystery, but one she did not care about because she was reaping the benefits. "Hey, little lady..." She said in a hushed tone obviously enjoying herself and slowly preparing to throw down the gauntlet the moment their little girl went to bed. "You have work tomorrow, and no playing hookie."

Sarah watched Gabby walk from her seat to the living room with lustful eyes, drinking in the sight coming towards her all too happily. It was only more sexy as Gabby feigned control, acting like she didn't want to be touched anymore by sitting at a distance and closing her legs, making it so obvious and drawing Sarah's attention. She wouldn't let her get away, and if she had to guess Gabby didn't want her to. Of course hearing the words 'I love you' calmed her for a moment, a soft smile touching her lips as she looked at the beautiful woman she had been so lucky to have come into her life. When work was mentioned she sighed, being reminded that she would be separated from her two loved ones for any amount of time was less than desirable but it was also unavoidable, she would have to keep her spirits up. "Luckily residency prepared me for that, long hours with little sleep, I can handle that and I suspect that will be a good thing come morning." She said in the same hushed tone Gabby had used, sending a wink the woman's way before leaning forward and grabbing Gabby, pulling her forward a bit and planting a kiss on her lips before speaking once again in the hushed tone, "Unless of course you would rather not do anything fun tonight and get some sleep."

With that she leaned back, releasing Gabby and looking over the couch at Hannah, the little girl already getting to work on her homework. Sarah didn't go too far with her teasing, her foot rubbing up against Gabby but for the most part she simply got comfortable as the channels were flipped through and she listened for Hannah to need help. The call for help never came though, Hannah finished her homework and eventually came to sit with the two women, at which point all frisky business was put on hold and the little girl wrapped up in Sarah's arms. Of course as it got later into the evening and the little girl got more and more sleepy Sarah got more and more eager. Finally she was at the end of her rope and while it was unusual she looked over to Gabby and then to her mother, "Could you both read me a story?" She asked, including Gabby in the goodnight ritual and hoping she would say yes, the little girl wanting to spend more time with the new addition to their family. While Sarah's lust was peaked she was also extremely happy to hear Hannah ask for Gabby as well and feeling quite a bond between all of them. "Sounds good to me." She stood from the couch, her baby girl in her arms, and she looked to Gabby, seeing if she was ready to put Hannah to bed together, and then get to the rest of their night.

Yeah right. Like Gabby was just going to pass out as soon as they go to the room. She could never get enough kisses from Sarah. I always sent a wave of warmth each and every time. It seemed like a warm and relaxing moment that got even better when Hannah finished her homework and joined the two on the sofa. Gabby raked her fingers through Hannah's soft hair as the little girl relaxed against her mother. Such an adorable sight, the two. Gabby noticed Hannah's eyes getting heavier and knew Sarah was just as eager to get behind their bedroom door as she was. Although it came as a bit of a surprise when Hannah asked, not only her mother, but Gabby to read her a bed time story. A smile tugged at the corner of Gabriella's lips as she looked at the beautiful little girl. "It would be my pleasure." She said as she watched mother and daughter get off the sofa. She too joined them as they made their way up the stairs. Hannah would get changed in her cute little pajamas. Gabby turned down a section of her bed and turned on a side table lamp before turning off the ceiling light. The bright hallway light seeping through the cracked bedroom door. Dull lighting making for a great environment to pass out.

Gabriella sat herself on the edge of the bed when Hannah was tucked in beneath the warm sheets of her bed. "What would you like tonight?" She asked before plucking the book from a shelf. Gabby found herself reading every other page with a smile. Watching Hannah soaking in every detail with eager interest until she was down for the count and Gabby hadn't even noticed, getting sucked into the cute book. Upon realization she placed a kiss on Hannah's forehead and whispered 'good night' before pulling up the covers, just a tad. Such an adorable sight. With Hannah out like a light Gabriella walked into the hall and wasted no time make her way to their bedroom. Her clothes were being shed the second she crossed the threshold of the door. Shirt over there, bra somewhere else. She cursed her jeans countless times, but this seemed to be the worst. By the time she made it to the bathroom she was in nothing but her lace panties brushing her teeth as fast as she possibly could. "It is so on..." She said to no one in particular as she made her way back into the room and plugged her phone into the charger on the side table. "Sarah... it's time..." The dampness between her legs had started up...hmmm... mid dinner maybe? It was time to relieve some of this horrid tension.

Hannah was the cutest girl and Sarah was so happy to have her as a daughter, she couldn't love anything more, even if she was beginning to love Gabby just as much. So with the two of them together it was perfect, and having Gabby love her daughter as well, it was magnificent. So as Gabby read and her daughter fell asleep she just watched, sitting on the edge of the bed and smiling at the two until the younger fell into a deep sleep. When she did fall asleep her mind changed tracks quite quickly, going from happy and content right back to ravenous, the woman sliding off the bed and kissing her daughter on the head, allowing Gabby a small head start. When she finally did make it back to the room it was one hell of a sight, hearing Gabby beckon her forth. "Oh god how I've been eager for the time to come..." She almost whispered as she looked Gabby up and down, the gorgeous woman turning her on instantly, Sarah beginning to moisten, though she had already stained her panties in the small games leading up to this moment. She wasn't going to make it too obvious how horny she was though, the woman slowly stripping, giving Gabby a little show as she took her clothing off, piece by piece until she was completely nude.

Even then Sarah didn't join in, she first went into the bathroom and grabbed her toothbrush, brushing her teeth and even flossing, making sure to hold back her urges just to make Gabby even more hot under the collar. When she exited the bathroom there was a different swagger in her step, less tease and more purpose. She walked right over to Gabby with a smirk, tilting her head and looking the woman up and down. "So, shall I shove you down or am I the one getting handled by your beautiful hands?" She was leaving the decision up to Gabby because even if she had wanted to fuck Gabby again all night, she also would love to be thrown down by the beauty. Of course she knew by the end of the night they would no doubt both have taken a turn on top and satisfaction would be had. She walked around behind Gabby, her fingers trailing the woman's body before she leaned in from behind, whispering in her ear. "So what shall it be my love? Shall I mount you or am I going to be punished for being such a naught, naughty woman?" As she asked the question her hand went down and squeezed the ass she had been admiring all night, wanting to get it start, one way or another.

Gabby stood next to the side of the bed as Sarah dare teat and taunt her after such a night. The sexy stripping alone was damn near too much bare, let alone her slow and time consuming trip to the bathroom. Deep breaths had to be taken. After that last question there was no hesitation. Gabriella turned around and pushed Sarah onto the bed and quickly tossed her panties aside and crawled over her lover on all fours. "It's a wonder I even lasted this long, with your sexy teasing. As she spoke her hand ghosted down the taut torso and lower and lower until she slid two fingers along Sarah's moist slit. "You're just as hungry as I am..." Her fingers quickly retreated and and she locked them right before Sarah's eyes. She pinned both of Sarah's wrists above her head with one of her hands, gently yet firmly. she nipped and teased at Sarah's neck, down to her shoulder as her hips moved, grinding her bare sex against her girlfriend's in a taunting manner that nearly drove gabby insane. A piece of her own medicine, so to speak. When she was pleased with the results her grinding ceased and Sarah's wrists were free as Gabriella payed attention to those perfectly proportional breasts. Sucking, nipping, and teasing at one while a hand kneaded and tugged at the other, only to switch when she was ready.

Now that nothing was holding her back from what she wanted she seemed to be taking her time. Gabriella's insides were practically trembling for some hands on action, but it could wait just little bit longer. Finally Gabby laid herself between Sarah's legs and her tongue made one... two... three swipes, and then she stopped. Leaving Sarah there as she grinned and made her way over to the drawer and pulled out a long and girthy purple vibrator with a ribbed surface. A pair of shiney silver cuffs to boot. Gabriella stole a hot a heavy kiss from Sarah. Tongue dancing having her taste her own arousal while she slipped the cuffs on her hands over her head. She parted the kiss with a lax, more realistic smile. "Code word = Uncle and I'll let you out of them." She turned the toy on low, then medium, then high as she laid herself between Sarah parted thighs. Her tongue running along her lover's dewy delta before she prodded the small cluster of nerves at the forefront of her sex with the very tip of the toy. Pressing it and circling as Gabriella lapped up those juices before her tongue dove as far as it could.

Sarah let out a small gasp as she was pushed back on to the bed, Gabby's quick acting catching her slightly off guard but it was a good kind of surprise. She smirked up as Gabby touched her slit, her legs opening up for her lover without hesitation. "What, did you think I could possibly not be excited... You drive me wild." It was an understatement that she was driven wild, it was more like insane, Gabby's presence causing Sarah to lose all semblance of rationality and turn into a sex crazy fiend. Her wrists being pinned caused Sarah to really get in to it though, the mix of love and demand coming from the woman causing Sarah to shiver in delight. "Come and get it beautiful..." She wanted it so bad and it was her turn to be the one played with, Gabby not going straight for the kill but instead going at her breasts, the attention she was receiving causing the woman to squirm beneath her lover, soft moans escaping near the end as it became more sensitive. She had never been particularly proud of her breasts, they weren't big and she was berated for it when she was with her ex, but the way Gabby treated her, it made her incredibly happy and proud of what she had. One thing helped her appreciate what she had though, the sensitivity her proportional bosom seemed to have, it was wonderful. It was only sad she hadn't discovered it before, but there were a lot of things she had missed out on, Gabby was showing her how truly wonderful it could be.

As if the teasing of her breasts wasn't enough she soon felt Gabby's tongue lap at her lower lips, sending another shiver down her spine, she wanted it all but Gabby wasn't giving it to her. It was only when Gabby retreated and came back with toys that she knew were going to lead to fun, and though she was apprehensive about being cuffed she was also so excited she couldn't help herself. She reciprocated Gabby's kiss as it came, her tongue batting around with her girlfriend's, the taste of her own arousal turning her on in a way that didn't make sense. Of course something that really caught her by surprise was the feeling that ran through her as the cuffs closed down around hands, something innate, being at Gabby's mercy. "Don't you dare let me out..." She almost snarled, animal lust raging as she bit her lower lip and gave Gabby a look that asked for whatever she could bring at her and more. Of course it was going to be one hell of a trip and she knew it, Gabby's tongue and the toy, it was almost overwhelming as the feelings collided. Particularly the toy, her clit being assaulted by the vibrations and Sarah couldn't help but cry out, her body wriggling slightly as she felt pleasure begin to build up. She wanted more though, wanted Gabby to make her cry and beg, that was part of the reason she had been teasing her lover for so long, she wanted her to take revenge. "Is that all?" She forced out, letting out a small moan as she pushed Gabby to go harder, to be rougher, to take what she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom