Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nanny Dearest (Ava & SinfullySweet)

The words Gabriella spoke were better than Sarah could have hoped for, the attraction was not only mutual but the love for her daughter seemed to be as well. The woman made it clear that no matter what was decided that she would be there to continue helping, to make Hannah happy. More than anything Sarah wanted her daughter to be happy, and hearing that she had a chance to make herself happy while still doing what would make Hannah happy, well that was just icing on the cake. The mention of the date wasn't as comforting though, having to think about going on a date with a man while she had such feelings for Gabriella was unfair, to herself and to the man she would be going out with. At the same time she felt like Gabriella had a valid point, sexual tension made things much harder and for the single mother it was about as bad as sexual tension could get, being without for so long and then finding herself attracted to a person of the same gender, it caused her mind to be filled with sexual thoughts, wonderful thoughts. On top of all the other things there were her past experiences as well and while they were not at the forefront of her mind they were always there, the abuse and degradation, it had left her emotionally scarred. She knew Gabriella wasn't that type of person but it still didn't remove her past, it did however make it easier to believe the woman when she reassured her.

The smile on Sarah's face was rather pathetic as she was pulled towards the door, she was so thankful and she wanted to let go of all her worries and go for it but she couldn't, instead she simply nodded and followed Gabriella. When asked if their was anything else she wanted to get out in the open she finally said something else, "All I want to say is thank you... I know it isn't fair to expect you to wait, to do what I please... But thank you." Sarah was glad for the extra time, even if she thought she knew what she wanted. So she decided to do what Gabriella suggested and go on the date which was already set up, then she would reevaluate all of it. She hoped it wasn't just sexual tension, wasn't simply an illusion bred by loneliness, but she wanted to be sure before entering into anything. With that she left the room, bringing Gabriella with her, this time pulling her out before letting go, her hand sliding away slowly, a small bit of intimacy before she went ahead and downstairs to find Hannah, much more confident that everything would work out like it was supposed to, ready to focus on having fun with Gabriella and her daughter until she was completely sure what to do on a personal level with her nanny.

Before the door was opened Gabby responded with a smile, "You're welcome Sarah." She then found Sarah the one holding her hand and pulling her out of the room. She couldn't help but relinquish a little laugh just before Sarah let her go and they headed downstairs to find Hannah with a table scattered with a rainbow of bottles of nail polish. The talk hand been much needed and it looked as though the day was going to go even smoother than she thought. Gabby took a seat on the sofa, on one side of Hannah as she looked at the various colors pained on the little one's nails. "Oh that pink looks good on you. Like a ballerina pink. What do you think of a french tip manicure. Maybe a pink tip with a little jewel in each corner? Maybe you and you mom could match." She said throwing the option out there. What little girl didn't want to match her mother? Of course, last night was going to continue to haunt her. She still had to call of the date with Kara or at least move it. Maybe after Sarah's date, they would have an answer. It wouldn't be long before lunch was upon them and she tossed out a question. "So, what are we going to do about lunch? Maybe go out or shall we have a picnic in our own backyard? Maybe some simple sandwiches and the rest of that delicious fruit salad from last night?" The girls were due to arrive at five o clock and one at four.

They were little girls and she didn't really see them managing to stay awake past midnight. Then, with it being Saturday, the parents were free to pick up their daughters and get to know the mother of Hannah. Her stomach roared loud enough for the other two to hear and a modest little laugh escaped her lips. "Sounds like I swallowed a bear. I'm hungrier than I thought. What about you two?" She asked as she began putting the nail polish away into the box and leaving it on the table. The girls would be using it again soon to paint their nails. "While we discuss lunch, what is the agenda for tonight? Nails, cookies decorating, pizza, playing in your room, maybe follow up with a movie and see who's passed out by then?" she asked from the kitchen where she browsed the fridge.

The nail polish seemed to draw all of Hannah's attention, even as Sarah sat next to her the little girl continued playing around with each individual color, her nails already being dolled up as if she were searching for the perfect color. Her interest caused Sarah to be all the more glad Gabriella was around and not angry about their situation, the woman would be able to help Hannah where Sarah could not. That being so Sarah just shrugged, happy to do whatever Hannah wanted to and whatever Gabriella thought would look good, she would let the two of them decide and just allow them to paint her nails however they wished. Hannah of course went wide eyed at Gabriella's sophisticated suggestion and like that she was nodding her head and hanging on to Gabriella's arm hoping she would do just that for her. It would surely be done with the little girls innocent doe eyes and Sarah simply smiled, resigned to her fate for flashy nails and quite happy about it as long as hers would match Hannah's. At least the idea of a picnic came with that, some good normal sandwiches, perhaps some of the leftover potato salad and fruit salad, or even just some chips. "I would love to have a picnic, it sounds like a wonderful idea." Sarah agreed and Hannah had no problem with eating outdoors with her mother and the nanny she had such strong feelings for.

The topic of lunch and nail polish led to the night which would soon be coming and while Hannah was still excited about everything else she couldn't keep that in the back of her mind and discuss the other things as well. Not only that but Hannah had an idea of how the night should go. "I was thinking we could go up to my room first so I could show everyone around a bit, then we order pizza and make cookies in the time it's being delivered so they will be ready after we eat. Then maybe nails and a movie together while we eat the cookies?" She looked to Gabriella curiously, wondering if it sounded like a good idea and while Gabriella's idea sounded good Sarah thought Hannah had some good ideas as well. She would of course go with whatever, play when they wanted her to and spend some alone time or spend time with Gabriella when she got the chances. She just hoped it wasn't too much, her plans for the next day were for dinner but if she was too tired that would come a lot faster than she would be ready for, though that wouldn't be so bad, that would mean it would be over and she would have answers. Regardless she let Hannah talk to Gabriella and plan out her night, taking the sideline and just watching the two of them, content.

Gabby listened as Hannah explained the order in which she wanted to do the slumber party and she found herself in absolute agreement. "That sounds much better than my idea. We will go with that." she took out a loaf of bread and a few condiments and deli meats and began making a few sandwiches and taking little bowls and placing the potato salad on a plate with the sandwiches and the fruit salad in their own bowls. Everything was placed on a tray and a nice large thin blanket was taken outback and laid on the grass. They couldn't have chosen a more beautiful day. The sun was shining and there was nice shading beneath the tree in the backyard if they so wished. The blanket was laid out and she brought the tray of foods with her as she walked into the living room where Sarah and Hannah were sitting. "Okay lunch out back ladies. Your nails should be safe and dry by now, so no need to be super cautious anymore." All three girls were out back and talking about various. Like the 'P' word. Puppy. Ah yes, what child didn't want their own little fuzzy animal to take care of. Even when the food was all done they continued chatting away and laughing. Time had seemed to fly by when Gabby caught the sound of a car pulling into their driveway. A quick glance at her phone and her jaw almost hit the floor. "Oy, it's almost four already. That must be Katey being dropped off. Okay little lady, your the hostess so you need to slip on your pajamas. I know it's a little early, but it is a pajama party."

Little squeals were exchanged when she let the first guest in. Gabby exchanged a few words with Katey's mother and was notified when she would be picked up tomorrow. Again time seemed to speed up as more and more little girls filled the house. Gabby almost lost track of the numbers. The night went as planned and by midnight every little girl was down for the count. Gabby found herself surprisingly drained from the nights events. She was downstairs cleaning up the after math. Throwing away trash and wrapping what cookies miraculously survived, in individual zip lock bags and labeled them. The t.v. was turned off and before she went to bed the house looked rather good. It wasn't long before she was out like a light herself. Still her alarm went off and in her usual zombie like fashion she dragged her unwilling self out of bed and quietly hopped in the shower. Something that did wonders with waking her up, and she got dressed in a pair of form fitting denim jeans, a purple v neck shirt and her hair tied back in a loose ponytail. Soon she was downstairs and cooking breakfast for the little ones and each of the girls had gotten dressed and was sent off with a belly full of mickey mouse pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Gabby finally found a moment to sit herself down and indulge in some food and she hadn't even realized the time.

When the nails were dried and lunch was ready the day really took a turn, going from normal to quick without Sarah really noticing, that was until one of the girls had already arrived. It seemed that the pleasant company and conversation, especially the mention of a dog which had sent Hannah into a slight begging frenzy at one point, had caused them all to lose track of time. It wasn't so bad though, it just meant it was time for Hannah's slumber party and while Sarah and Gabriella hadn't exactly readied themselves for the oncoming storm. Hannah was excited though so that was all that mattered and as she ran to change Sarah followed Gabriella to the door, introducing herself to the first child's mother with her best and brightest business smile. If there was one thing Sarah had it was charisma and she quickly reassured the mother of a fun night. The night continued like that, a few girl arriving, Hannah and those already arrived squealing, Sarah and Gabriella talking to parents. When all the girls finally arrived was when it really started, while Sarah wasn't sure how to handle things Gabriella was. The nanny led the way as they made the night one to remember for the girls and Sarah found herself rather envious of the children. Even as a kid she had never had such events, her family being poor and the parties she eventually went to having a plethora of boys at them along with the girls. No, she never had the female friends or opportunity to throw a sleepover and sitting there she was glad Hannah would, and glad Gabriella could help plan an event in which Sarah would have been lost trying to host.

Nothing slowed down as the night went, in fact it all went faster than ever, the little girls doing their own things, dragging Sarah and Gabriella in only when they needed a test subject or someone to mess with during one of their little games, and it was quite fun. When they had all finally passed out Sarah wasn't disappointed though, it was a relief to see all the little heads hit a pillow, or in a few cases just hit something soft. She didn't hesitate to go to sleep after that, giving a small good night to Gabriella before moving to her bedroom and passing out herself, the physical exhaustion from keeping up with the kids and the emotional turmoil with Gabriella making it easy to get to sleep. The next morning it was more of the same, she woke up a bit late and showered, heading downstairs looking as she normally did and greeting the kids who had been eating. Then she saw each of them off with Hannah, speaking to the mothers as the smaller girls reminisced about the night before, laughing and going on before saying their goodbyes. It was one of the first times Sarah had seen nothing but a little girl from her daughter, nothing but smiling and laughing. She was so absorbed by the departures and watching her daughter that she completely forgot about time and what it meant when she finally got a chance and saw that it had already become quite late.

After noticing the clock she panicked a bit, not because she was nervous but because she had decided to really give it a go, see if having the one date would clear up some confusion. So she went over to Gabriella, not trying to rush her after all she had done but making it clear she had just realized the time. "Um, I am going to go up and get ready... Uh, will you come up and warn me if I am going to be late? I tend to get stuck when trying to prepare for anything I'm not use to." She had been like that for awhile, taking too long to get ready when going to events for the hospital and the like. She didn't want to be late, so as soon as she asked Gabriella that favor she headed upstairs, Hannah just sitting on the couch backwards watching her, looking to Gabriella with curious eyes, "Where is she going?" The little girl asked Gabriella with true curiosity, always showing interest when it came to her mother. In the meantime Sarah was getting all dressed up for the date, going as far as to put on some subtle makeup and curling her hair to make it wavy which made her look absolutely gorgeous once she slipped in to the form-fitting, open backed dress. With the addition of some high heels and a repainting of her fingernails in a fashion that fit the outfit better, using tricks she had picked up from Gabriella the day before, she finished. The problem was she didn't leave her room just then, she instead stared at the mirror nervously, it wasn't like her to get dressed up and she never had the self-confidence to believe she looked good enough. As she stood there she wasn't sure what to do, like a deer in the headlights. For all her charm, her confidence was still shot from her previous relationship, especially in matters of the heart or beauty.

It was cute to see Hannah so happy and satisfied with the results of her slumber party. "You are the hostess with the mostess." She had to laugh at her own goofy saying, but it was a laugh that Hannah and her shared, right along with a high five. She was wiping down the counter top when Sarah approached her and told her that she was getting ready. Gabby couldn't help but gasp and look at the clock. "Oh my goodness... go, go, I will make sure all goes well. I will make sure you're on time." Sarah was given a reassuring smile before Gabby released a bit of a sigh and Hannah caught her attention. Of course nothing escaped that little observant girl's eye. "Your mom has a meeting tonight. I doubt it will be too long." She said in a reassuring tone. Gabby killed a little more time, sitting on the sofa and talking with Hannah about the slumber party and it was a lovely hit with the girls. Obviously she had know that. The two watched a little t.v. when Gabby noticed the time and snuck away for a moment. Carefully making her way up the stairs, down the hall, and to Sarah's bedroom door. A gentle knock sounded upon the door asking for admittance, until it was granted. The door was opened, just enough to slip in and closed behind her. he didn't know why she was being secretive, but this did have the feel of some kind of adventure. The sight was almost unbelievable. For a few moments, the nanny was stunned for words. She had to find her tongue before she could actually speak.

"Oy vey, Sarah." Probably not the most reassuring words, nor did they convey what she actually thought, but those words weren't far behind. "You look... amazing." A smile blossomed on her lips as she drew a few steps closer. "Your hair looks great in those curls, and the dress... oh the dress is certainly something to envy. I may need to set a curfew for you, because if it doesn't work out with him, you're no doubt going to get a few numbers on the way back home. It isn't slutty and it isn't loud. It's you. You are going to have some butterflies. You are going to criticize every minor flaw you come across, and that is fine." She found herself babbling and she finally relinquished a sigh of relief. " Have fun. Don't get too loose and be careful with what you drink. Text me if anything goes crazy, I can devise a rescue mission in the drop of a dime." there was a wee bit of concern, and envy, but the second was concealed. "I will be here when you get back. If need be we can always break out the tub of caramel swirl ice cream I have in the freezer and two spoons and chat up the rest of the night. Hannah's already curious. This is going to be a nice surprise for her." He wasn't due to arrive for a little while, thankfully. It wasn't as though Sarah was gong to be out on the town for hours one end. Or so she hoped. She felt rather selfish. In all honesty she wanted Sarah for herself, but it was not something she wanted to force on the single mother. Let alone her boss. Gabby sat herself on the edge of the bed and looked at the time on her cellphone when she received a text with a picture. A smile and a little laugh escaped her lips. It was a picture of Sarah's date asking if his attire was 'too much?' . Even men had their butterflies. "You will have a fun night and I guarantee he is going to be very easy on the eyes. I can at least guarantee that much. The rest is up to you."

Just as Sarah's panic and insecurities were continuing to build Gabriella came to the rescue, a very needed compliment and sincerity to match. "Thank you, I really needed to hear that, especially about the curls, not a usual look for me and the makeup, well let's just say I'm barely experienced enough to call myself an amateur." The babbling was nice though, it spoke about all the concerns and also made her laugh, to think about getting multiple numbers on the way home when it would be a drive, it was funny in a literal sense at least. Knowing she had Gabriella's support made it all better and she nodded about the escape, as well as the ice cream, who knew what she would come back knowing, and she definitely hadn't forgotten about the feelings for the woman in front of her. As much as it should have helped with her nervousness or get her excited, knowing the man was going to be attractive didn't do much for her. "I just hope I don't freak out on the date and mess everything up, not that there is much I can mess up at dinner but it doesn't stop me from being nervous. I will just remember what you said and contact you if I need anything..." She just looked at Gabriella for a moment, her eyes looking at the woman carefully, she hoped when she came back she had some answers for both of them, answers for what had almost happened between them and what she had been feeling.

In the time they still had left she didn't want to spend it hiding up in her room and so she walked over and grabbed Gabriella's hand, pulling her out and downstairs with her, "Come on, let's go relax and get my mind off what's about to come." She went downstairs and immediately caught Hannah's attention, the little girl nearly jumping up and down with excitement next to her mother, being careful but grabbing at the dress. After some time she got the girl to sit down and sat next to her, even making sure Gabriella was on the other side of her to watch some TV and to try and relax, that was until her ride arrived. As soon as her date arrived she went back into nervousness and without exactly telling Hannah the specifics she got out, saying goodbye to Hannah and giving her a goodnight kiss since she wouldn't be home in time to put her to bed, and then bid farewell to Gabriella. As much as she had been freaking out about the date it wasn't too bad, the dinner was delicious and the conversation stimulating but at the same time there was something missing, something she hadn't realized until she was being dropped off. She bid her date goodnight, a wonderful night with a man after so long being nice, but there was the one big missing component, attraction.

As Sarah entered back into the house she took a moment as well as a few deep breaths. The date had gone better than expected, they had talked a good bit, eaten a nice dinner, and she had made a friend. There were so many good things, she felt like talking to men would be easier after all of that. Then there were the feelings she had finally confirmed, despite her date being attractive, interesting, and successful she hadn't felt any of what she felt for Gabriella. So with renewed sense of purpose she walked from the door further into the house, looking around to see if she could find Gabriella, a tad tipsy from the wine she drank at the restaurant but completely capable of making a decision this time and ready to show Gabriella her decision, show her what the date had yielded. "Gabriella... Are you still up?" She asked as she entered the living room, hoping she would be there.

A little short laugh escaped her lips as Sarah dragged her out of the room and downstairs into the living room to join Hannah. The look on Hannah's face was adorable, to say the least. It wasn't hard to tell that she idolized her mother, and Gabby saw why. As all three girls sat on the sofa watching television, eventually Sarah had to leave. The butterflies were no doubt there, but in the end she hoped that the date would turn out smoothly, with no embarrassment or stress. In Sarah's absence Hannah and Gabby curled up on the sofa and watched Home Alone and snacking on a bowl of kettle corn. There was laughter and the well timed passing out of the little one by the time the credits rolled by. Gabby picked Hannah up with little effort and carefully carried her upstairs and tucked her in bed. Puling the covers up and making sure she was warm before quietly closing the door. A glance at the clock and a lack of a phone call gave her a bit of a reassurance that all was going well. Or so she hoped. To kill time she continued to lounge on the sofa. Now watching a late night show with a throw blanket over her. Of course her mind was else where. So many 'what is's ' floating in her mind. Like, what if Sarah loved the date? What if it was horrible? What if... Sarah had affirmed her lax suspicions about her interest in Gabby?

That thought made her smile. For once Gabriella found herself wondering what she would do. She had girlfriends before. Usually ones already knowledge of their love for the female form, but never one so... new. Never one she knew so close before hand, especially personally. Not to mention the closeness her profession required, and Hannah. Maybe she was just getting ahead of herself. Her thoughts continued to run away with her until she heard the door open. At first she thought it might have been the television, but as she sat up on the sofa, she heard that familiar voice. "I'm here Sarah." She voiced in a low volume. A hand patting at the sofa cushion at her side while a smile sat on her lips. "So... tell me, tell me... how did it go? Tell me if I have to break out the ice cream because I totally will. Oh... and Hannah passed out watching Home Alone with me. I put her in bed about half an hour ago." Sarah looked well and not ruffled up. That was always a good sign, let alone the fact that she had come home at all. Then again that may have very well been her just being selfish and hoping the Sarah had not had an over night relation with her male friend.

Hearing Gabriella's voice made Sarah more nervous than the entire date had, the gravity of her new knowledge weighing heavily. When she saw Gabriella a genuine smile that was usually only shown around Hannah hit her lips. It was something to be able to arrive at home and not be alone, to have someone waiting for her, to have this specific person waiting for her, it was blissful. Sarah made her way over to the couch and took a seat beside the woman, looking over and speaking in a soft voice, "It went fine, he was a nice guy and we had fun, it's been a long time since I went out with anyone, especially a guy and it exceeded expectations in terms of enjoyment." She said those words on purpose, feeling quite playful as much as she was nervous, wanting to tease someone as she hadn't done that to anyone save Hannah in a long time either. It was impossible to hold back what she was feeling though and she leaned over and looked into Gabriella's eyes. "I learned something tonight though..." He hand went up and cupped Gabby's cheek, "I am not just sexually frustrated, I'm in love..." It was obvious she had a hard time saying the word love, accepting it all, but she said it and admitting that was proof of how sure she was, opening herself up before leaning in even closer and planting a very soft kiss on Gabby's lips.

When she pulled back the softest of blushes was touching her cheek and she was biting her lower lip nervously, to Sarah this was all new but she finally understood what she wanted. It hadn't been an easy decision to come to, the only person she had ever dated had been Hannah's father and that had ended horribly, so finding a new person, especially another female, had been confusing. Now though, she knew. Sarah would have been happy to explain the whole night to Gabby is she wanted to hear it, how they went to the restaurant and began talking, how towards the end of the night she found herself talking about Gabriella over everything else. She could even mention the moment both her and Gabriella's friend realized Sarah's feelings for her nanny, but none of that mattered. Sarah really just wanted to finally be with her, forget the previous bit of the night and just continue from the point she was at right then. It all depended on Gabby's response though, and waiting was the most nerve-wracking part, having to guess at what all could happen besides what she wanted, it was like torture, especially since the seconds seemed like minutes.

The fact that the date was fine was... okay. Gabby listened intently hoping that it hadn't gone too well. Her jaw almost fell to the floor when Sarah spoke of the enjoyment. "Oy vey, Sarah. " She threw in a little laugh and was ready to throw in the proverbial towel. For a moment Gabby looked away and then back at the woman sitting at her side. Then Sarah spoke of having learned something. Again her heart skipped a beat as she felt the soft palm of the woman's hand upon the warm skin of her cheek. Her mind had to do a double take when she heard the word 'love' escape those tempting lips and Hannah was not on the receiving end. Her mind stalled and next thing she knew she found those lips pressed against her own in a soft kiss. When it was all said and done Gabriella felt like it was her first time all over again. A wave of heat surged beneath the surface of her skin, a smile tugged at the corner of her lips. There would be no point in asking the woman if she was sure. Sarah had plenty of time to stew in her thoughts, especially tonight. It felt like an eternity before the nanny found herself capable of forming words once more. First, a much needed deep breath was taken, then Gabby took Sarah's hand in her own and laced fingers with the beautiful women she had gotten to know so well. "I'm in love as well..." She teased, not being direct. "You should meet her. She is gorgeous, successful, and NOT a red head."

Gabby did not want to take this too fast. She had been with a woman before, but Sarah hadn't. Physical intimacy with another woman was taking a whole new step. Although the fact that both were sexually frustrated would probably have things getting more interesting sooner than she thought, but again she was just thinking more along her desires. "Let's head up to your room. You'll probably want to slip into something more comfortable, now that your date is done." Gabby was just now noticing that she too had yet to change into her pajamas. With that Gabriella stood off of the sofa with her fingers still laced with Sarah's. "Why do I feel like I'm going to wake up any minute?" She asked aloud. It wasn't a line she threw out, but a genuine thought as they made their way up the stairs with Gabriella in the lead. Down the hall and past Hannah's room she walked into Sarah's room and turned on the lights with the flick of a switch. The door was gently closed behind them and Gabby found herself struggling against her reigns when she could hardly contain herself as is. The nanny turned and faced Sarah and closed the gap between the two with a more lingering kiss on the lips. "You... still wanna play that game?" Her lips only a hairs breath away from Sarah's. Practically feeding her the words.

The look on Gabriella's face made it all worth it, knowing that the woman was just as happy as her in an instant. It was even better hearing the words though, hearing Gabriella speak the word love as she had and a feeling of bliss washed over the single mother, finally having someone else she cared for, someone she could count on. Perhaps single mother wouldn't be appropriate anymore, sure Gabriella was still the nanny but they had just broken any sort of professionalism for something so much more satisfying, a relationship. It didn't go over her head that Gabby had teased her back, but when she said she wasn't in love with a redhead it was icing on the cake, knowing she had beaten over such a beautiful and experienced woman as her coworker. Sarah herself knew it wasn't the end of her nervousness, not that it was the same kind of discomfort, just a lack of experience and Sarah wasn't use to being ill-informed. That of course she could get past, she was sure Gabriella would help her out and her lust and sexual frustration, well that would get her where she needed to go quickly. Any worry was squashed in an instant with their fingers laced and she smiled couldn't help but smile, the look on her face so soft. Gabby had easily made her way into Sarah's heart and there would be no escaping her as there was a short list of two including Gabby.

When Gabby mentioned her room she bit her lower lip, in her mind what would be more comfortable would be nothing at all. So she didn't hesitate and kept their hands entwined, so happy as they made their way up the stairs and past Hannah's room. She was sure it would be a confusing thing to tell the girl but she was slightly excited to tell her daughter that she was moving on, she just didn't know when or how the young girl would react. Part of her wanted to tell her the next day, when they had time to talk about it, when she could gauge the reaction well, at the same time she didn't want to act too early and have the great progress she had made with Gabby, in terms of showing so much affection. She would discuss it with her new partner and come to a decision, her mind already going to what they were moving towards. Being in her room and given such a passionate lingering kiss, well she couldn't help but blush once more, leaning in when Gabby pulled away, not wanting the kiss to end. "I'm not sure I've ever wanted to do anything more..." Sarah, despite her lifestyle and strength, was never the dominant type, proven by her ex-husband. That with the combination of her having no experience with the same sex made her only look into Gabby's eyes longingly, moving in for another soft kiss before disconnecting their lips once more and speaking once more but in a more nervous voice. "Just um... It's been awhile..."

Gabby was not surprised in the slightest with Sarah's nervousness, but the eagerness did quell the remnants of Gabriella's own nerves. She was so elated, she felt damn near invincible. Like nothing could ever go wrong within these walls. "I'm in no rush... we have the whole night ahead of us." She whispered with a little smile. Thank heavens Gabs was rather O.C.D about her lingerie matching. The set beneath her clothes was a teal lace that she was rather fond of. Comprised of a 36D demi cup bra and a g string. Not too big and not too small. "Well... we are gong to to have to start off getting to know one another in a completely different way. Trust me... I am definitely not complaining." With her hand still laced with Sarah's she walked her over to the side of the bed and then relinquished her hold. "Let me break the ice." She offered and slipped her t shirt over her head. She was not going to get completely nude just yet. She aimed to find as many spots on Sarah as she could. All in those secret erogenous zones that not many people knew about. Gabby had a weakness for anything done with her neck. Kisses, bites, licking: if it was on the neck she was like putty in their hands. Of course that would be something she would let Sarah discover on her own.

Hannah did not escape her mind. Of course they had to discuss how to break this to the little one. She was a very inquisitive and observant girl, so any subtle changes, she was sure Hannah would pick up on eventually. For now, there was some tension that needed to be taken care of with the both of them. The zipper of her jeans was undone and the button soon after. She wiggled her hips a little and slid the garb down her slender legs and set them aside, leaving her in nothing but her lingerie. The scrunchie holding her hair in a ponytail was pulled from it's place and her her was left to hang loose as she liked it. Sarah's hands were than taken and placed on Gabby's bare sides. "Now... that dress looks really confining, would you like me to give you a hand?" If Sarah did not object then Sarah was more than happy to oblige. As she slowly worked on getting the dress undone, soft kisses were placed on the back of Sarah's neck, working their way down a shoulder as more and more of the dress was removed until it fell into a puddle of fabric at Sarah's feet. Gabby couldn't help but wrap her arms around Sarah from behind and hold her close. "No large t shirts for you tonight, missy." Even if Sarah couldn't see it, Gabby had no doubt that she could hear the smile in her voice. Gabs went around to Sarah's front and sat on the edge of the bed, wrapping her arms around Sarah's waist and pulling her closer for a more heated kiss. At this point there was no other place she rather be.

Sarah swallowed hard as Gabriella whispered, goosebumps spreading across her skin as the excitement transferred to arousal. It only increased as the woman in front of her led her to the edge of the bed and removed her shirt, the gorgeous breasts that lay beneath being revealed to her. Sure they were still held in by a bra but Sarah felt immediate lust, the feminine bust not giving her any pause as far as attraction went, the woman quite easily accepting the appeal of the feminine form. With the removal of the jeans and freeing of the hair it all came to perfection before her eyes, Gabby transitioning into a look that Sarah had only imagined and never given justice. She was so much more beautiful than Sarah and her inexperienced mind could imagine and as her eyes looked the woman up and down she felt in awe. "You are stunning Gabby... Absolutely beautiful." She spoke with a smile, using the short version of the woman's name out loud for the first time, happy to be so familiar with her. Seeing Gabriella in her lingerie, such sexy lingerie at that, made Sarah realize she was going to have to step it up being with another woman. At least for the night she would be alright, her lingerie just as sexy as the dress she happened to be wearing, the woman not the type to go out in mismatched clothing even if her sense of style wasn't the most advanced.

She was still a tad stiff at the moment but Gabriella easily took the lead and it was a good thing, Sarah being able to smile and let herself be guided. When it came down to it though she knew what she wanted and when her hands were guided to Gabby's sides she didn't hesitate at all to slide them down just a ways and feel the soft flesh of her soon to be lover. "Please do, I don't want to be wearing it anymore." Of course as it started to be undone kisses came with it, her neck receiving soft lips and as they went down she let her head tilt back slightly, a small satisfied moan escaping. She was a sensitive woman and after so long without so much as a kiss, well she was ready to feel anything and everything. Her previous relationship hadn't had much exploring in it, even in the better times before it got bad, and while she didn't know what was going to happen being with Gabby, she knew it would be a very nice, very pleasurable experience. Of course as the dress came completely off she blushed again, showing more of her shy side, which didn't usually come out during normal situation. Luckily she had a sexy lingerie set on, black lace with a rather intricate design. Her bust was not as large as Gabby's but she had the perfect handful with her 34B's.

Gabby left her no time to be self-conscious and soon she found herself laughing as the idea of wearing nothing came to mind, another thing she hadn't done in quite some time. To her, as she saw the beautiful woman take a seat on the edge of her bed, it felt like time had finally started moving again, that her life would be starting again after so many years of stagnation. It was a bit sad at the same time, she had always loved her daughter, lived for her and would do anything for her, but something had always been missing for Sarah. It wasn't money or anything material, but simply someone to share everything with, another adult to love and to spend her time with, and finally she had someone like that in Gabby, someone who would truly make her happy and that she already knew for a fact. She smiled as she was pulled in closer, straddling the woman as they embraced in a heated kiss, the inexperienced Sarah wrapping her hands around Gabriella, holding her in close as they kissed, enjoying every second and falling deeper and deeper into bliss.

Gabby could not keep her hands from roaming the lovely sides of Sarah's body. The sofa, smooth skin and just the fact that she knew that Sarah loved her back. "Sarah, give credit where credit is due. You look amazing. Scrubs, dress, or jeans... you always catch my eye." It was the truth. Hell even the over sized t shirts had Sarah looking like a teasing model with body she tried to hide, making Gabriella all the more eager to explore the beautiful body of her new lover. Slowly slender fingers raked through the soft curls of Sarah's locks. Gabriella couldn't help, but smile in between kisses. It was time to bring the celebration to the main stage. She stole one more breath taking kiss from Sarah before she stood up and turned her back and crawled on all fours onto the soft surface of the bed, giving Sarah a view of her backside for a moment before she sat with her back against a few pillows. Gabriella held out a hands as her green eyes couldn't help but survey the lovely specimen of a woman standing at the edge of the bed. "Let's get a little more comfortable." Against she would take her time. Maybe until Sarah could stand it no longer. Gabriella was, however, a very good giver. She wanted to explore that lovely body and show Sarah just how much she loved her.

To remind her time and time again, that there was nothing to be afraid of and that she was free to explore. Oh, but there was so much to explore. Already she felt the dampness collect in the smooth hairless delta of her sex. There was no hiding it. A hand slid down her taut stomach, past the pelvis and waistband of her g string and her middle finger splayed the lips of her own sex. Lips parted for much needed air as her own arousal was confirmed. Her hand with drew from the confines of her g string and the moistness glistened on her finger. Gabby had tasted herself before. The aroma hinting at her arousal, just before she made it disappear past her own lips. "Obviously, my body is far more impatient than my mind. Then again, how can I resist with pure perfection staring at me?" It was her turn to be flattering. She wanted Sarah at her side. Finally given an opportunity to explore the soft contours of Sarah's body. No mater what happened, she would love Sarah. It was a very new experience. Not something that someone could just jump into, then again, she had been proven wrong before. The palm of Gabriella's hand cupped at her lover's left breast. Again her lips began their assault on those lips once more, feeding Sarah soft moans as her hand ventured from that perfectly proportional bust and down her side and to Sarah's hip. The taste of Gabby's own arousal lingering on her tongue. Her bra was starting to feel very very confining and her g sting as well. Not to mention she was feeling very hungry for someone in particular. Yet she needed to give Sarah a little time. Yet with time the tension seemed to get even greater. her hand seemed to have a mind if its own as her middle finger teased at Sarah's sex through the thin material of her panties. Rubbing up and down the delta of a place she longed to explore.

Just hearing Gabby's kind words made Sarah smile, looking down at the woman as she felt the soft hands roaming her sides so gently, the caress bringing with it a very nice warm feeling. "I'm glad I catch your eye, though you are far more impressive." She giggled very softly as her hands went lower on Gabby's backside, so much so that she was touching her lover's wonderful ass before she realized it, giving it a small squeeze when she did. The fingers raking through her hair and the kiss the followed suit both made her feel so at ease, the passion she shared with the woman was just as strong as any she had ever felt but so gentle, none of the unpleasantness she remembered sex having and it was so intimate, so wonderful. That being the case she didn't want to stop, she didn't even really want to take it slow, she wanted to hand herself over to Gabby completely. She bit her lower lip as the woman she wanted so badly crawled away, to the pillows at the head of the bed. As much as seeing her lovely backside had been nice, the sight of her waiting was even more seductive. She wasn't going to just sit back the entire time, she wanted to try and increase the mood herself, so before doing as Gabby had and heading to the head of the bed, she smiled and reached back, unclasping her bra and letting it fall around her arms and into the floor, freeing her breasts. With that done she continued to go with the mood, playfully crawling towards Gabriella just as the woman had crawled away from her, Sarah's gorgeous figure making its way up and to the nanny as seductively as if she had done it many times before.

Seeing Gabby touch herself as Sarah approached only served to further her desire and watching her taste it, it made her curious to its taste as well. "You call me perfection but I think you are far more alluring." As she finally reached Gabby she leaned in and kissed her again, this kiss being more revealing than anything else, her tongue teasing Gabby's lips until finally pulled away with a smile. A hand cupped her breast and more kisses followed and as they became more passionate she began to truly feel pleasure even with just a kiss, small moans escaping her own mouth as they were from Gabby. It wasn't until she felt fingers rubbing at her through her panties that she became truly vocal, at that instant a much more vocal and sweet moan escaping her lips. Her eyes looked into Gabby's dreamily as the feeling of lust grew and she spoke in a sultry wanting voice, "I know it may sound ridiculous but I don't want to take it slow, I've needed someone for a long time and I am ready for it..." She licked her lips seductively after she said it, reaching down and pressing Gabby's hand into her already wet sex. "So, would you be opposed to showing me how to be with a woman by example?" She gave a small smirk, being playful and ready to feel what Gabby had to offer.

It was like the woman was reading her mind with ease as those words escaped those soft kissable lips. "Oy Sarah... ," she whispered with a lust hungry sigh as she gently guided Sarah to lay on her back while Gabby crawled on all fours over the beautiful specimen of a woman. Upon her knees she stood and unhooked her bra, joining in the game. Her bosoms were free of their lovely confinement as the garb joined the various other garbs strewn about the room. "It would be my pleasure." Again another passionate and heated kiss was stolen from Sarah's lips. A lovely halo of curls laid upon the pillow only made her lover even more irresistible. The kisses moved from Sarah's lips and to her neck where the kisses worked their way up to to her earlobe and she trapped the sensitive flesh between her teeth and gave it a sensual tug. Kisses worked their way down her neck once more and down the valley of her breast where she stopped. One hand cupping the underside of her left breasts and a thumb tracing over and around Sarah's nipple until it was taut and to her satisfaction. Gabriella was fueled by the noises and note every reaction she was gifted with. Memorizing every spot that seemed to bring Sarah arousal. Her lips wrapped around the taut peak of her left breast and her tongue flicked at the peak before trapping it between her teeth and giving it a gentle tug, but she did not linger there. Kisses ventured lower and lower until she reached the thin waistband of the barrier that stood between her and her desires.

Gabriella slid Sarah's sexy panties down with ease and tossed them aside. She could not resist licking her lips at the delicious sight and already she relished the sweet perfume that was Sarah's arousal. Along with the sight of her glistening sex. Teasing kisses were planted on Sarah's other lips and on each thigh, avoiding the area Sarah wanted it most, until she could no longer stand it. Finally her tongue swiped the length of her lover's sex as her fingers revealed the nub at the fore front of Sarah's sex. The nanny's tongue teased at the clitoris at a fevered pace before she sucked on it with moans of pure delight. There was no denying that Gabriella was enjoying herself immensely. Her thumb took the place of her tongue and lips as her tongue now sought passage past the entrance to Sarah's long since untouched temple. It was bliss, pure bliss. She could feel her sex getting even wetter by the second. She needed not attention, this was what she wanted. To show Sarah what she had to offer and just how much she care. Basically Sarah was tongue fucked. Gears were then shifted and her finger grew jealous. Her finger sought the feelings her tongue had, and her finger was even longer. Gabriella's middle finger was soon buried in the deep recesses of Sarah's sex and curved to hit that elusive spot. Her lips kept themselves occupied and she continued sucking and licking at the forefront of Sarah's sex. The sight was wondrous, to say the least. Let alone the sounds. "Cum for me Sarah." She whispered before her lips went back to work at what she was more than happy to do.

Being laid on her back made it all feel like a dream, looking up at Gabby from the soft bed and seeing the beauty crawl over her. When Gabby's breasts were freed from her bra it took her breath away, the bosom in front of her intoxicating to the point that she wondered how she had never felt attraction to a woman before. Of course she had started dating Hannah's father so young that she never gave herself a chance to experiment or even be in a healthy relationship. That was all about to change as Gabby planted another passionate kiss on her lips, Sarah moaning softly. As the kissing moved to her neck she tilted her head back, making it easy access for the nanny. Then came the earlobe, as soon as the teeth closed around her sensitive earlobe she let out a slightly louder moan than before, arousal building, the earlobe being quite sensitive on the woman. Her nipples were another and as Gabby reached them she knew there would be no staying silent a she felt Gabby's thumb touching her. Small moans were escaping her lips even before her nipple was in the woman's mouth and when Gabby finally took it in to her mouth she moaned louder, her back arching slightly and pushing her chest up. It was obvious that Sarah hadn't ever been touched like that before and she was already feeling it, after being without for so long not having much of a tolerance.

The only thing better than Gabby's mouth assaulting her breast was what she knew would soon be coming as the woman moved downward and slid her panties off. She leaned her head back breathing heavily, her eyes closed as she awaited what would come next, her desire already at its limit, she wanted more and it was very difficult to wait for even a second. So when Gabby kissed her thighs and basically teased her for that small amount of time she found herself nearly whimpering, wanting to feel the pleasure that awaited her. When her sensitive clit became the target of her new lover's attention she simply let herself go, moaning to the tune of Gabby's tongue. It escalated as she felt the tongue slide inside of her sex and her hands gripped the sheets beneath her as she let out a deep moan and once again arched up into Gabby, small waves of pleasure shooting through her. She hadn't cum yet but she was not going to last long and when the finger was buried inside of her she barely had time to think before the waves of pleasure began hitting her more fiercely. Then, as if on command when Gabby spoke, she climaxed, squirting juices for the first time in her life. Her body rose up and she quivered beneath Gabby, Sarah's voice soon to be so loud that she moved her hands up and covered her mouth, not wanting to wake Hannah because she couldn't keep her voice low. When she finally stopped quivering and the waves of pleasure stopped shooting through her she flattened on the bed again, her smooth tone stomach moving up and down slowly as she breathed heavily. After a minute she looked down, a smile on her face, Gabby had given her pleasure she had never experienced before, hit sensitive spots she didn't even know she had, and as her breathing began to return to normal she spoke, bliss in her voice, "Gabby... I must say, the first time I have ever felt so much pleasure in my entire life." She chose to think of that as amazing rather than sad.

The sights and sounds were certainly a new experience coming from Sarah. Gabriella attempted to lap up every bit of nectar that she could while her shoulders prevented her lover from closing her legs. Gabriella continued on while Sarah rode out the shivers of her sweet release until the pleasure eventually waned. The nanny, herself, had to take a lovely deep breath. An implish smile danced on Gabby's soft lips as she crawled up to Sarah's side and laid there facing her. "Like I said, my pleasure." Slender fingers brushed aside a few strands from Sarah's beautiful face, leaving it unobscured. "And that is just the beginning." She teased. "But I don't want to overwhelm you on our first night so..." A deep relaxing sigh escaped her lips as the soft palm of her left hand came to rest on Sarah's smooth stomach before snaking it's way up and her fingers began teasing at the peaks of her lover's breast. What only took less than half an hour, seemed like an eternity to Gabriella. A blissful eternity. She had never had this much arousal and excitement getting another person off. Even worse, she was more than ready to do it again, if Sarah wished.

"I hope we didn't wake Hannah up." There was still the concern for the little one. Even if she had gotten what she long since desired, it played no role on her care for Hannah. She loved Hannah just as much as she loved Sarah. "You are amazing in bed, just f.y.i. " she added with a sweet smile. There was nothing better than the sight of a beautiful woman writhing beneath you because of your caress, touches, and actions. "Would you care to take a shower now, or in the morning? I can't guarantee things won't get a little dirty in there, but honestly, can you blame me?" She felt like a kid on Christmas. Ah, but there was always the matter of how they would break it to Hannah, or if she even wanted to. Obviously Gabby had gotten lost in a bit of thought. That much could be read from the look on her face while her hand came to relax upon Sarah's taut torso. This started off a chain of events and she had no idea where it would lead to. A rather scary thing.

When Gabriella crawled to her side she wrapped an arm around her, smiling gently, it had been something else, and knowing it was just the beginning, well that made it all the better. Of course maybe more satisfying than the orgasm that had just shaken her body was the intimacy, having Gabby brush the hair out of her face, having her body against the nanny's. "I don't want to be overwhelmed but knowing there is more, that is exciting." She leaned in and kissed Gabby's forehead, the hands on her body causing her to sigh happily, for a moment just relaxing and letting the woman tease and play with her. At mention of Hannah she nodded, looking down to her new lover, taking a moment to think before speaking, wanting to be sure about what she was saying. "Well I don't think Hannah will wake, she is a heavy sleeper like all kids. I want to tell her about us though..." She didn't say that lightly, revealing a relationship to Hannah had some possible risks but it also meant they would have a chance to make the girl happy as well. "We just have to go about it carefully, tell her tomorrow and explain it to her... Explain how amazing you are and how I have fallen so hard for you." She smiled and leaned in for a small kiss, whispering playfully as she pulled away, "Though we can keep the bedroom details to ourselves."

She wasn't sure about her being amazing in bed of course, as Gabby said it she simply looked at her with a disagreeing look. "Well now, we haven't had a chance to test that, I now know how amazing you are, but we have yet to determine my skill." She reached down and touched Gabby's breast, gently caressing the soft flesh, not doing it seriously, just wanting to touch her. "I would love to take a shower now, see if I can get you to make a few noises while we wash up." She leaned in and kissed her again, much more passionate, her tongue slipping into Gabby's mouth and as the kiss went on she moved her body to be on top of Gabby, pushing the nanny onto her back. She leaned back with a playful grin, looking into Gabby's eyes, "Now come, let's see if we can have a little more fun before we go to sleep." With one more kiss she slipped off the bed and began walking towards the bathroom, swagger in her step as she shook her ass just for the woman. She gripped the bathroom door frame and looked back, the playful look still on her face, "Don't leave me waiting now." She licked her lips hungrily before continuing into the bathroom and to the shower, stepping inside the large shower and turning the water on, waiting for Gabby to join her, knowing in her mind that she had just entered into something serious but for once not scared of what would happen.

"I have to agree. It's some pretty big news, especially for a girl so young." A reluctant sigh now passed her lips as she thought on. "Thankfully Hannah is very very bright girl." She added, more for herself than anyone else. The kiss was a sweet one and the little comment afterwards was getting Gabriella hot and bothered all over again. Gabby muffled a moan as she trapped her lower lip between her teeth as she felt Sarah's hand caressing her breast. The kiss was certainly one she got lost in. Their tongues dancing with one another and Gabriella feeding her lover little moans as her hands came to rest on the smooth soft skin of Sarah's side, just before she found her back pressed into the surface of the bed with Sarah on top. Lips separated and green eyes ended up looking up at the female above her. Sarah's playful side was certainly something she loved. The last kiss was stolen and she sat up in the bed and watched that sexy body as it walked off towards the bathroom. Of course gabby caught herself staring and her attention was caught when Sarah stopped in the doorway and told her not to keep her waiting. A smile grew wider on Gabby's lips and she too eventually slipped out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. She slid her g string off and placed it aside and joined her lover in the shower. Warm water raining down upon them. her ebony locks plastered to the skin of her shoulders and back. Sarah was oozing confidence and it came as no surprise. Either that or she was hiding her nervousness like a champ.

The warm water raining down felt so good on her body and she could help, but help but let her hands glide over the water slicked globes that were Sarah's breasts. "Mmmm... so, you ready to explore a female anatomy that isn't yours?" Gabby knew her spots. She knew her own triggers. Often she forgot how big of an impact they had, but she knew where they were. Her neck, being one. Inner thighs, were. Someone had kisses her ankle once, and she was shocked at the reaction that one yielded. Gabby wasn't hard to please. At least not for women. Men... men had to work. This time Gabriella seized the kiss. her body pressed against Sarah's. Her breasts pressed against her lovers. This night just kept getting better and better. Down below the nanny was well groomed. Hairless, as she preferred. Her body was aching for a bit of attention and she wasn't certainly one to deny it. Now Sarah was in charge. She would see just how much power she had over Gabby when it came to sex. It would probably be another new experience for Sarah, and it was just erotic and exciting for Gabby.

Sarah was by no means confident about anything but after finally deciding to give things with Gabby a shot and the amazing experience she had just went through, nothing seemed to be able to get to her. Of course she was feeling more alive and content than she had in years so that helped her take other leaps, such as playfully inviting Gabby to join her in the shower and strutting her stuff a little. As far as confidence itself went that would take time to build up, but perhaps around Gabby she could be more of herself, to break through her shell a bit. Sarah smiled as Gabby joined her in the shower, the woman looking more beautiful than ever as the water glistened off her skin and her hair became matted down to her smooth skin. Being with a woman was different but quite pleasant, the smooth and elegant curves of the feminine figure, Sarah could appreciate just looking at her new lover. She was happy Gabby seemed to be able to do the same, her hands touching Sarah's breasts once again and getting a smile out of the mother, glad that her smaller breasts were enough to attract her lover's attention. Of course Gabby had her attention as well, her hairless lower region being quite appealing, Sarah's being neatly trimmed but not quite hairless, though seeing Gabby's made her rethink her tastes.

"I am very excited to give exploring the female anatomy a go." She bit her lower lip and tilted her head, looking Gabby up and down with obvious interest, "Just don't forget, I am a doctor, I've learned some theory on the female anatomy that may give me an edge." Gabby kissed her again, their breasts presses together, it was intense. Sarah decided to keep her momentum going, not to lose stomach and to be aggressive. So she moved her hand behind Gabby's head, her fingers sliding through the woman's hair before going in and engaging in another even more passionate kiss, once again sliding her tongue inside, wanting to taste the woman. When she finished the kiss she slowly walked around behind Gabby, her hand moving from her hair and tracing along the woman's shoulder, "I'm not exactly the most experienced in seduction or pleasing another person, particularly a woman, but I have had so much time without actual companionship that some pretty interesting ideas have come to my mind. Besides, I'm hoping being a woman will help me please one, I know some good spots." She smirked as she stopped behind the woman, her hands wrapping around the woman's waist and pulling her close, Sarah's breast pressed into Gabby's back. She whispered to Gabby, her lips brushing up against the beautiful ear, "Now, let's see if I can figure all of this out..."

Sarah nibbled on Gabby's earlobe, remembering how good it had felt and being careful not to nibble too hard. With a small giggle she began to kiss her lover, her lips kissing slowly down Gabby's neck and once again nibbling on the crick of her neck, her hands rising up and cupping the magnificent breasts she had been admiring all night. "I like these" She spoke in a playful tone, listening carefully for moans and hints at what Gabby liked as she caressed and played with the larger bosom. Her fingers moved around the peak of the incredible mounds, rubbing and pulling them gently at first to see their reaction, always knowing how she liked playing with her own nipples after getting them worked up, and as much as she wanted to move to the lower region and get her first taste of Gabby's sexy nether lips, she waited patiently, wanting to explore every little bit.

The playfulness was getting hotter and hotter between the two. How could she have forgotten that Sarah was a doctor? It slipped her mind for a moment. Then again, her mind was no where near the thought of Sarah's profession at the moment. Sarah was no amateur when it came to kissing. It had to be on the top three things she was longing about this night. The taste of Sarah's climax still lingering on her tongue. The feeling her fingers laced in her wet tendrils as their tongues danced once more. it had her feeling super horny. A little reluctant sigh escaped her lips as the kiss was broken but as Sarah spoke it got her excited about things to come. She watched as Sarah disappeared to stand behind her. Hotter and hotter things seemed to get. How Sarah pulled her closer. The feeling of those lovely breasts pressed against the skin of her back. The warm breath caressing her ear as she spoke. Such a quick learner. The gentle tug on her earlobe sent a wave of goosebumps dancing along every inch of her skin. Her breathing got noticeably heavier as kisses were peppered along her neck. "Oy vey." It was the only thing she could bring herself to say. Her back arched, pressing her melons into the soft hands that were admiring them. A soft moan escaped her lips as her nipples were teased. Gabby was getting a taste of her own medicine. Her body was aching for attention, yes, but some places more than others.

She could help but let her eyes close, like somehow that would intensify all of the nerves that seemed to be alight beneath the surface of her skin. She sucked in a gasp and released it as a little moan, "I love that." She managed to whisper, like Sarah couldn't have figured that out from the lewd noises. Credit had to be given where credit was due, she was great. Foreplay was not for everyone, but thankfully it was for Sarah. Sometimes there were exceptions, and there were bound to be some in the future. The sexual tension seemed to build, but it would only further heighten her climax when the time came. "Oh yes..." She whispered once or twice. She was certainly not in the mental state to keep up with numbers.

It felt like beginners luck, her past not exactly granting her skill when it came to anything sexual, but she seemed to be doing quite well on her first attempt. She hadn't lied to Gabby though, all those years had given her plenty of time to think and imagine some rather spicy scenarios, not to mention the few that ran through her head ever since the nanny had arrived. Of all the thoughts going through her mind one thing did rise above the rest, that was how Gabby reacted to her actions, especially when it came to her neck. She smirked from behind, obviously not for Gabby's benefit but thinking about the information she now had it couldn't be helped, she would be using it to her full advantage. "I'm glad you love all of this because I'm just getting started, I have so many ideas and I really want to take my time and explore this wonderful body." She leaned her head in again as she became slightly more firm in her handling of her lover's breasts, her grip becoming more solid and her fingers rubbing and pulling with a greater force. "I mean you are mine now aren't you?" She was playing it cool but her heart was beating quite fast as she delivered an almost out of character line, throwing it in simply to get Gabby more excited as she seemed to like the brave Sarah and all the attempts as being sexy, and truthfully it was fun for the inexperienced woman as well.

She didn't waste too much time with flirts and playfulness, she soon began to kiss and nip at Gabby's neck, assaulting the apparent weak spot. Sarah made sure to leave a very subtle mark on the soft smooth skin of Gabby's neck, knowing when she looked at it the next day she would smile. As her mouth focused on the slender neck she moved her right hand away from the lovely breast it was playing with and slowly slid it down her stomach, feeling the flat surface as she made her way down to the hairless area directly below. Her left hand continued to play, enjoying the soft mountain of flesh it was currently caressing, and attempting to pleasure. Her right hand continued its journey as it arrived down below, first finding its way to her sex, slowly sliding up from the bottom and tracing the tight opening, going all the way to the clit before stopping, her finger gently pressing against the known erogenous zone. She had stopped speaking at that point, not even attempting to do so as she focused on the job at hand, her right hand leaving the area for a brief moment and clasping the lovely thigh. Then she stopped, her lips leaving the neck, her left hand retracting and her right sliding upwards. Only when it reached the top did she make another move, grabbing the woman's shoulder and turning her around so they were facing one another again.

Even though they had only started that night Sarah had already become addicted to the kisses they shared and so the first thing she did when face to face with her lover was go in for another desire filled kisses. Their lips were locked for a time, a small moan escaping Sarah before she pulled back, licking her lips and showing how much she enjoyed that particular activity. "Ready to see what I can do?" She didn't expect an answer and before Gabby could give one she had pushed her gently against the wall behind her, proceeding after that to get to her knees, looking up from below. She was engrossed the second she got a close up look at Gabby's beautiful sex, never having been intimate with any females, save her own of course. "Beautiful..." Sarah was nervous about the final part, simply looking for a second, only going in to kiss around the area, her lips buying time by kissing around the slit and on Gabby's thighs. As she kissed the outlying areas she could smell the unique scent of Gabby's womanhood. It was intoxicating in an odd way and drew her nearer until she was closer than ever, her lips inches away and while she was still hesitant she knew she wanted to keep going, to please Gabby. Sarah hadn't quit yet and she didn't plan on quitting then, her tongue eventually extending out as she licked up the length of the slit, from bottom to top, the taste actually quite pleasing. As if her nervousness had vanished upon that first venture she began going at it, slowly but surely, her tongue poking and prodding at Gabby's sex, running up the slit, pushing inside, ever going up and playing with her clit. She was really just gauging reactions, Gabby's, her own. She wanted to explore, her hands going around and grabbing Gabby's ass, which was as beautiful and perfect as the rest of her, and leaving Sarah's tongue to do its investigation, hoping she would figure it out quickly and return the favor to the woman she loved.

Gabby could feel the effects of Sarah's confidence. The kneading and teasing of her breasts got firmer as she spoke. Gaby could help but moan her answer. "Yes." She was Sarah's entirely. Later, when she wasn't sexually high, she would no doubt look back at the irony of their sexual encounter. Sarah, for once, was in charge with their intimacy. She chose the firmness she felt comfortable wielding. Honestly Gabriella liked it a little dirty sometimes. Especially a little dirty talk. Sarah was bordering a line she had not expected to see from Sarah with her last line, seeming almost possessive. Not that Gabriella cared in the slightest. Quite the contrary, she found it disturbingly arousing. Gabby's heart could decided on a pace. Especially when Sarah went back to attacking her neck with nips and kisses once more. A whimper or two two managed to escape and she nearly bit her lower lip off trying to bite back a moan, which she epically failed to do. She felt that hand snaking its way lower and lower, teasing her to the brink of madness with a single digit. She suddenly found herself facing Sarah, drunk with pure love and lust. Again they engaged in another passionate, tongue tying kisses. Both women feeding each other moan or two in the process. Gabriella's arms loosely wrapping around Sarah's waist and pulling her closer.

Unfortunately that kiss was broken, but Sarah spoke of something she was aching for. She couldn't even find and answer. A gasp was sucked in as her back was pressed against tiled shower wall and emerald eyes carefully watched as Sarah got on her knees. Sarah had to know that she did not have to do this, but she seemed determined. One hand moved Sarah's damp tendrils off to the side, while the other braced herself against the wall. At this point Srah was teasing her in the worst way as she planted kisses everywhere. Her thigh was another weak spot. A delicious moan escaped her lips at that first swipe of Sarah's tongue. In her mind she was yelling 'don't stop!', but Sarah already knew. As Sarah delve deeper and deeper and teased at the forefront of her sex her breathing grew jagged. "Yes, Sarah... oh yes!" She moaned. Unlike Sarah before, she had no sheets to clench at. Her toes curled and the hand pressed against the wall clenched. Gabby could help but look down at the sexy sight. Already she felt the tremors taking place. The ball of tension gathering in her pelvis. Her senses climbing higher and high almost as though there was no apex to the pleasure what so ever.

Hearing Gabby admit to being hers had been so satisfying, she hadn't really expected it to but it had, her desire swelling with every additional moan and sign of pleasure Gabby gave. It was as if each noise boosted her confidence, knowing that Gabby was enjoying her attempt being enough to keep her going. Sarah couldn't help any of it though, despite how out of character just jumping in was, how different her personality seemed in this small amount of time with Gabby. In truth it was probably who she really was, her confidence in her job and with Hannah being more similar to the current her than the more reserved doubtful Sarah. The woman was transcending her past for the night, ignoring hesitations and emotional scars and truly moving on, so much so that as she continued to taste Gabby's sex she had dropped a hand down and begun touching herself, being so turned on she couldn't help herself. It didn't cause her to lose focus, instead she continued to listen to Gabriella, making plays at the spots that received more of a reaction. Sure she didn't know much about being with another woman, but she was quickly learning just how to get a rise from one, her knowledge from being a doctor getting some practical use, use she never imagined it would.

When Gabby began to moan more enthusiastically Sarah became more driven, her tongue beginning to increase in both speed and force, plunging deep inside her sex. She tasted the juices, swallowing and soaking up Gabby's unique flavor, acquainting herself with the beauty's body. Then she got serious, approaching the situation logically, as she was prone to do with many things in her life. Her tongue retracted from Gabby's depths and while she wanted to continue touching herself, she stopped, moving her hand up to focus on Gabby's pleasure. Without hesitation she sank a finger inside the woman, using her long digit to explore deeper inside than her tongue could have hoped to do, pressing against the inner walls in search of the spot that would set her lover ablaze. Then she began to kiss her way up, a few gentle pecks on Gabby's thighs before finally going up to the woman's clit, her tongue circling it at first and then proceeding to concentrate more and more on the nanny's erogenous zone. Her tongue eventually began to lap at it furiously, her teeth then biting down on the fleshy nerve cluster gently, not wanting to give any pain with the pleasure she hoped to cause, all the while her tongue still lapping vigorously. She hoped her attempts to enact theory would be enough to push Gabby over the edge, thinking that as long as she could do that for now, she could research various methods for future pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom