Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

I compliment men, but I think men find it weird when someone says they are beautiful. I said that to an ex and he was like "That's too girly!" But I just say handsome now or cute or attractive.

When I'm productive at work. Even if I'm aggravated at being told repeatedly to do something, once I finished it and time myself, I feel accomplished even if there's no like...record for shelving a cart of books.

I've been told I look nice on the occasion I wear a suit (which I'll do just for the sake of wearing one). I guess I can just mark that up as either lots of shy people or I'm just not attractive, lol.

I'm never complimented on me looks. Not that I'm surprised, though. I guess I have had a few on places like this, but not a whole lot, and never out in real life. I guess it could be my body language or the way I act or something, along with the fact that I'm not as fit as I'd like to be, which might not translate over to some of my photos very well.

Guess I should post a few things I love...

I love femdom, or at least all the little things that make it fun, like collars and leashes or whips and chains, etc. All I need to do is find someone who'd be just as into it. :p

I love that my friend came to visit the other day, despite me not wanting her to and getting a bit annoyed at how much she talked about her boyfriend. Been kind of obsessed with her since I was 13, and that caused us to go back and forth between being friends and not talking at all for long periods of time. Still, maybe it's just because I don't get out enough anyway but it still felt a bit special to me walking around town with her.

Speaking of, I love fall. Colder weather, leaves changing color and dancing in the wind, less daylight. Much better than summer, anyway. And much, much more enjoyable for taking walks. Haven't been much of a photographer, not near as much as my sister, but I think I might start taking a few pictures of this just for fun.

Love that Minecraft on the Xbox 360 finally updated the other day with a lot of cool new features. Only thing is, I heard there would be ocelots but have yet to find any. :( Cats are so much better than dogs. I'm actually terrified of dogs in real life, and had I been walking without my friend, I probably would have run from this tiny harmless dog that escaped. :p But yeah, Minecraft's cool. Love that I also have a lot of friends to enjoy playing it and other games with.

My baby boy Ziggy. <3 I really love my cat because he helps me relax and just unwind after a lot of stress.

When my roommate is happy because she deserves having someone tell her she's pretty and wonderful. I hope that the guy she's been hanging around with asks her out. Fingers crossed! <3

This. And yes, that is Keanu Reeves, and that shit made me smile. I'm legitimately considering ordering one of those for myself, just because of how amazing this is.

Maybe I'll ask for one for christmas.

Boxy, where is your avatar from? The first thing I think is World of Tanks and I'm positive that not it.

Also I love World of Tanks.

It's from a PSP game titled Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It's a cardboard box made up to look like a tank that you can hide under in singleplayer. Do multiplayer and a second person can get inside and actually use the turret to fire various types of rounds............It's awesome.^_^

And to stay on topic, I like taking naps with the windows open when it's a nice, cool day outside.

When you get a good grade on a mid-term you thought for sure you flunked.....

Sue me, I'm a nerd....

CutePhoenix said:
It's from a PSP game titled Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It's a cardboard box made up to look like a tank that you can hide under in singleplayer. Do multiplayer and a second person can get inside and actually use the turret to fire various types of rounds............It's awesome.^_^

Yep, that's it. And I guess that's another thing I love. :p

Seconded. One of my favorite PSP games. One of only a handful of games that I've 100%-ed completely and utterly.

Well, the box tank is cool too. Though, I never got to actually truely use it, as I never played multiplayer, so no cannon for me. But, it's still uber cool. And I do always get a kick out of the tape you unlock where Snake and Paz have a nerdgasm over it.

There's a tape about it? I'll admit I never 10%ed it, at least not yet. Still haven't even beaten the true final boss. I think my friend and I just suck at the game. :p We did use the box tank for a while, but mostly I've stuck to using the banana gun just because of how silly it is.

To keep this on topic I guess I'll say I love all kindsa vidya games.

Yea, check the briefing's section before a mission. There's all kinds of tapes you can listen to there. Most are just people talking about the mission, the location, etc..... But, some are pretty damn funny. Such as the box tank one. Paz praises it for being eco friendly, while Snake freaks out and thinks it's the greatest invention EVAR!!1!!!!!1

Another thing I love..........cold class of well mixed chocolate milk.

That is an awesome avi CutePhoenix. There was a reason Fran never left my party while playing that!

After you've spent a couple of trips to the gym and you start to notice your muscle becoming more and more defined. Guys, do it. I swear it's just awesome to start to have that happen and it gets better and better the more you work out!

Pumpkin. Pumpkin seeds, bread, pie, muffin, and ice cream. It's all so good.

Love apple pie, chocolate and peanut butter pie, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, blueberry muffins, banana bread, candy corn, reeses, butterfingers, moxie, etc. Gonna love hallowween.

Love beer, too. Like feeling a little dizzy, lightheaded, and silly, though much more fun with friends and I don't much like havin to pee pretty much constantly.

Being seriously motivated to get into the shape I want to be in.

I know it's only the second day, but it feels awesome to be motivated about something.

I love that once more, and so shortly after we just achieved this, we have yet again exceeded our 'most members logged on' at one time.... go us for reaching 265 last night. :)

Love you all. The timing of this couldn't have happened at a better one. <333333333333

Getting to cuddle up and take a nap when most people have to work. Going as princess slave leia for halloween. Love new clothes.

Back
Top Bottom