Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Unusual bottles and cans. For example, I found a brand of carbonated juice that comes in these neat little 8.3 oz cans. Tasty, and the empties are a talking point!

Walking around the privacy of my own home sporting a new bra and panties (always coordinate). If it's more than one, I will keep it up in a succession of days.

Knowing that there are people as weird and open as I am out there. Especially those near me that I call my friends ^_^

Chewy cookies. I like crunchy cookies too, at least with a glass of milk to dip them in. With the chewy kind, can drink whatever I want with them. Though, not like I hate a cold glass of milk or anything....

Epic space pirates are epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I so <3 everyone involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

That we have FINALLY exceeded the 'most members logged on' tally from 2010!!!!! GO US!!!!!!!!!!! GO BMR!!!!!!!!!!!
255 on RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I obviously loved that we hit our all-time high last night with 262 members online at one time.
BUT......
I also love that we are more or less achieving a minimum of 200+ members online at one time at least once a day if not more nearly every day now (actually I'd go so far as to say every day now for the past week).

WOOHOO!

YAY MEMBERS!

Making up funny sex jokes using internet terms. ;D

"You have sexy pixels. Can we jpeg later?"

"Nah, I don't wanna jpeg, but I will ping you repeatedly."

Bahahaha. <3

I love it when she smiles at me, then immediately pretends to punch me in the face to hide her feelings.

Some attention. Even when it's just watching intently while I speak, bonus if it's with a smile and wide eyed.
Reminds me that I've practically never been complimented on my looks before. Do women even do that to men?

Back
Top Bottom