Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

darkangel76 said:
BMR hit 480 last night..... YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! SOOO <33333 YOU!!!!

That truly is AWESOME. *smiles broadly*

Making someone a gift, them appreciating and loving it, and still using it years later. (WARNING... If you are not expecting sappiness out of me around this time of year.. GET READY PEOPLE!!!)

Drawing something just as you imagined it, finishing a book and the ending gives closure, the good kind, freshly laundered blankets that smell like sunshine and spring time *U*, waking up with his arms and legs wrapped around me, listening to a song for the first time and falling in love with it, then forgetting about it and falling in love with it again years later, and laughing so hard I cry.

I'm so weird. Hehehe

When I look at my HD computer monitor after looking at a SD display for a few hours.

Watching the newest Man of Steel trailer, and getting excited at the thought of seeing Superman in Avengers-esque action sequences. I really hope Zach Snyder puts something like that in the film.

Ikea monkey and his little coat.

tumblr_mew3dfYkJJ1qapzte.jpg

Asking someone on a date and they say yes. Yeah, it was over text message [which is lame obviously, I'm a loser] but it's still a nice feeling. Especially when they are like, "Why would I say no?"

Fresh baked cookies that are oh so soft and warm. Yea, I know there's various cookies that are made to be always soft, but there's nothing quite like a good one fresh out of the oven. Yummers....^_^

Back
Top Bottom