Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite me. [A Wolf Pack Role-Play]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you see any Alphas around here.... no. And the only way we can have an Alpha is if someone takes the position and there aren't that many elders left. Most of them have died at the hands of those things." Amaya spat her words, just talking about what humans have done to the pack seems to get Amaya even more riled up. Amaya looks in the direction of Obsidian, considering changing the plan. One less human was a positive output in her eyes. However, she did want to keep her respects for River. A human might not believe it, but Amaya and River were closer to become friends then ever before. However, these humans have ripped River away, never letting the two of them from becoming close.

"Amaya I know your pain. I feel it burning inside me as well. I hate the humans more then anything else but I love my pack more. If we kill these humans their kind will know and they will hunt us down. The last thing I want to do is put this pack at risk because I lost my temper and killed one of them." Amy said looking at Amaya with sad eyes. "Now if you became an Alpha I would serve you like I did, River and all the others."

Amy's words hurt when she expressed her love towards the pack. 'Is this not the same love I have for the pack?' Amaya questioned herself. She shook her head slightly to herself trying to get these doubts extinguished from her mind. 'Of course I love my pack.' Amaya tried to reassure herself. Only did Amaya's eyes light up at Amy's reminder that she could be Alpha. However, Amaya questioned if she was ready to lead the pack. There was something that River possessed that Amaya did not, something that made her be able to place even the largest of the wolves in there rightful place, no matter how much larger they were then River. The thought of replacing River caused Amaya to continue battle with herself about what she should do. However, this idea seemed disturbing to herself.

Amy watched Amaya carefully ready to help her. It seemed like Amaya had a lot on her mind but Amy was ready to be by her side and help her through it as a friend and fellow pack member. Amy had been raised by the pack since she was a pup. Everyone was as close to her they might as well have been family. Amy walked over to Amaya and dropped one of the rabbits down. "You should eat though. I know you aren't hungry but you did a lot of hunting for the pack you need to keep up your strength." Amy said laying down beside Amaya.

"It doesn't matter. Without an Alpha, our pack is as good as dead." Amaya plopped down onto the ground, staring at the rabbit Amy placed in front of her. Amaya's stomach growled. Even though she didn't feel like eating, Amaya knew that this was when the pack needed her the most. She started to move the rabbit around the her nose. She looked at Amy and cocked her head to the side, "Do you think I would make a good Alpha?" she asked. Amaya wasn't sure she could handle to responsibilities of the pack. She knew that some pack members, like Amy, feared her. However, did this make a good leader. River was never truly feared and it seemed as though everyone respected her but she did this without assaulting any of the pack members.

Obsidian ran a finger down over her scar as she saw the first rays of light, peering over the top of the mountains. Her eyes widened as she remembered Amaya's words last night, though she hadn't gotten an ounce of sleep. She watched as the sun slowly rose over the hill, and she sighed, her hand was still throbbing, but at least it had stopped bleeding. She rubbed her sore and red eyes, remaining quiet, she wanted to bathe so very badly. Her once lustrous and shimmering black hair had lost it's sheen and had become tangled, she had dried blood caked below her left eye, she had puffy, red eyes that stung each time she touched them, she couldn't utter a word, just make guttural sounds, and, last but not least, her elbow to her wrist was covered in dried, crusty brown blood and her hand throbbed lightly.

Obsidian would scream in horror if she could have looked in a mirror, she was surprised that the other wolves didn't stay away from her, and yet she was terrified to get down from the tree, as she still saw Amaya.

Altair had been away on a walk to clear his head for this was the only time he would have to mourn. He would have to suck up his feelings and whip the pack back into line if he had. He could already feel it chaos was starting to rise and fights for power would be brewing. Taking one last look out at the forest where the river surely moved behind the city of trees. Clenching his jaw he returned back to the pack and he could hear loud voices some rising higher and he picked up his pace. Reaching the caves a few eyes turned on him some looked challenging and some looking for hope. It was unmistakable that he heard words of trying to claim positions of being Alpha. He could take down the males as he did before but the females would be a lot trickier.

The best he could do was start with a small group of males that were stalking towards him. "So this is what its come to? Our Alpha dies and you cripple like this? You think because she's gone I have no claim to leading this pack. Try my patience and you will regret it." His words only stopped the small group for a second but that was only to decide who went first. Altair shook his head and tensed his muscles he would have to show again why he was Alpha. His first attacker started with a lunge and Altair feigned a lunge himself but instead stayed low. The wolf went right over him and Altair turned around quickly closing his jaws around the wolf's neck. He could hear whimpers but he wanted to make a point he gripped the wolf's neck and slung him against a cave wall growling for the next challenger.

Two wolves backed down leaving only two more. They almost rivaled him in size and strength and unfortunately they wanted to break rules and charge him at the same time. Altair instantly knew it was a tight squeeze but he would have to take the attack from one of them. He charged one of them wolves clashing with him using his body weight and muscle to press him to the ground. He gave him a nasty swipe to the head which left the wolf dazed. Altair didn't have much time to prepare for his other attacker as he pounced on Altair's back snapping at his neck. But it didn't do much but give Altair an opportunity to take them both out. He flip his body and threw them both on top of the still dazed challenger knocking the wind out of the two. Altair stood up and growled loudly at the two as the whimpered and scurried away into a corner. "Who else dares to challenge my authority!"

Shadow liked what he was hearing so far and he couldn't deny what he wanted. He nuzzled her neck briefly before getting up. "Of course I would love to go running with you." He stretched out before running off hoping that she was following. He noticed Altair coming back and he stopped to watch his friend. "Are you going to check out what all that commotion is?" Altair didn't reply but just looked determined so he just sighed and waited for Snow. Things would start heating up around here.

Obsidian sat wide awake now, as she heard growling, snarling and biting. She was still on the branch of the tree, and she shivered violently, letting her night gown slip back down over her scar from it seemed so many years ago. She knew she had only been here, a week or maybe less, but she felt as if it had been months. She scurried down the tree and peeked out from behind it at Altair, then at Amaya. A squeak of fear came from her and she trembled again, she knew that Amaya was going to kill her now and she reached up and tugged at her hair, nervously.

Amaya looked up at Altair as she noticed him claiming the position of Alpha. He was a strong wolf no doubt but Amaya was still no fan of how he could waltz in here and claim this position, especially with River dead. Amaya stood up and bristled her fur at Altair as her lips curled over her white teeth, her ruby red eyes staring at him. "How dare you just make claim of Alpha. River is not even one day passed and you want to claim her position." She spat at Altair. Amaya was not at all amused by Altair's claim for Alpha and she was going to let him know it. She glanced in Obsidian's direction for a moment and then continued her stare at Altair. She was planning on killing that slave when the sun was at its peek in the sky.

Snow got up and walked over to him and with nervous feeling for she had not been nuzzled in a long time returned the affection to shadow by nuzzling him in the neck as well. She turned to him saying "its been so long I forgotten what its like to be around others my kind with out being chased off that you caught me off guard but no more". She then grinned at shadow then tapped him on the shoulder with her paw and said "tag your it". she took off with a run and after she got a few feet away she looked back to see if he would play along.

Obsidian saw Amaya making a move to Altair, and she guessed it was because Altair had spared her life the other day that she ran out in front of him, standing between Amaya and him. She looked at Amaya and felt her nerves slipping but she managed to clear her throat as she said. "I was here before River died, I saw River and Altair acting as Mates, River accepted him as the new Alpha Male, he is not claiming anyting. He is the rightful heir to River's leadership." She was trembling right now, but she always believe in doing the right thing, and after all Altair could have killed her, but he didn't. She was truly grateful for that so she stood her ground as she faced Amaya.

Amaya was taken aback from Obsidian's action. "Little girl you don't know what your getting into." Amaya condescendingly snarled at the girl. She looked at Altair only once before she leapt at the girl, her teeth bared for the girls leg. She wasn't going to kill her just yet, the day was young and the fun only begun for Amaya. If this slave wanted to get into her way, then so be it and let this slave learn.

Obsidian's eyes widened and she tried to scramble back away from her, but she felt long teeth sinking into her leg, and she let out a piercing scream of pain. She fell to the ground, seeing her leg still in Amaya's mouth, she struggled to pull it free from her. She whimpered loudly as she heard a slight pop from her leg. She stayed still, seeing blood beginning to pool up on her legs where her teeth had sunk in. She looked to Altair and then looked down, she had a sense that he wasn't going to help her.

Amaya bit down slightly harder, enough to remind her of death's door that Amaya was planning on wrenching open for this slave today. Her gaze never left Altair, readying herself for an attack at any moment. She released the girl after a few moments and growled towards Altair, "That wench is a liar. She will only say what she believes will save her from death's grip." Amaya's ruby eyes slanted as her black fur raised on her back and her tail swayed furiously.

Obsidian screamed out in pain, trembling as she stayed on the ground, seeing her bleeding and torn leg. Tears streaked down her face, as she tried to scoot away, feeling sharp, searing pain shoot up the length of her leg, she moaned as she became still, sitting on the ground. She knew she was going to die today, she looked at Altair. "Altair, you don't have to believe me.................but I wouldn't have had the chance to even lead the humans here, the humans didn't attack until the morning after I became a slave, I was under the watch of several wolves, they would have never let me leave for a second, Altair, you know that, or at least you should know that, your friend shadow he can tell you that I was with him." She saw blood from her leg staining the dirt below her.

"LIES!" Amaya yelled as her teeth snapped around the word. She moved even closer to Altair, "How can you trust her. All humans," Amaya spat the word, "care nothing for us or our pack. We do them no harm and yet they kill OUR Alpha." Amaya emphasized the word 'our' to make it known that the pack was what was best. "Those slaves only endanger us. If one gets out, then we will be exterminated." Amaya growled her lips curled over her white teeth as her muscles contracted. She stood in the blood stained dirt, relishing in the copper smell of the slave's blood.

Obsidian flinched back as she heard her yell and bark out the word lies. She looked up as she stood over her, as if a pedator stood over their next prey and she gulped loudly. She looked up at her, she was angered now because she had freed a pup a few years back but still, she didn't want harm to fall to the wolves. She tried making a potest of indignation, glancing between Amaya and Altair, she tried to scoot back again.

Altair had enough out of the fae that was challenging his authority and he was not going to let her go without learning her place. "Enough! How dare you come in here and force your way in here. How dare you try to rise up against me. While you were gone I was here to claim position as Alpha male and as such I say what goes on around here. River may not have liked humans but she did not kill them unnecesarily and neither will I." Altair puffed his chest snarling at the female before him stepping forward. Was she going to challenge his authority? "I will not allow you or anyone else to harm a human without my permission is that understood?"

"Humans only cause us pain and misery." Amaya spit back. "And that things life will be gone by the time the sun reaches the peak in the sky." Her fur moved graciously as her muscles continued to contract. She lifted her head higher, trying to make her seem larger. Her ruby eyes never left Altair as she braced for an attack. If Altair was truely the Alpha, she knew that she was going to most likely have a couple more scars on her body. The scars were supposed to be reminders of how to treat those superior to her, but they only seem to entice her to continue to act against the Alpha's when they didn't seem to agree with one another.... humans was the usually topic of disagreements. "She will only cause us more harm alive then dead." Amaya would challenge Altair if that meant the slaves would be there next set of meals. She smirked at Altair, "Ever wonder what human taste like?" A glint appeared within her ruby eyes.

Obsidian gasped as she saw Altair step in front of her, then she heard Amaya say that and she swallowed hard as she looked towards the sun, if her calculations were right she had a hour and a half to live. A fierce tremor rolled through her and she tried again to scoot back but the sharp pain shot through her leg. She knew her muscles may have been torn through it and she knew that when in a hour and a half she wouldn't be able to run. She whimpered in fear and pain, trembling fiercely.

Sorry I'm on vacation so I don have any wifi, the trip will be kind of long so I apologize for my absence.))

Altair took her defiance as a direct insult and Altair realized he would have to show her who was in charge. He feigned a pounce into the air but stopped himself just barely and came around to her side. Throwing his whole body weight he hoped it would knock her down. If he could do that successfully he would take a few swipes at her. Hoping to lower her defenses a little he would have grabbed her by her scruff and flung her.

Shadow was caught off guard himself by her nuzzling him back. He nuzzled her already guessing he wouldn't get any affection back but surprisingly he did. He was tagged in his moment of surprise. "Hey wait no fair." Running off after her his tail flicked back and forth in excitement. He watched Snow's beautiful figure run away from him. He was determined to get closer to it.

Snow laughed and it had been so long sense she did it felt strange to her. She looked back at shadow saying "what I have to play fair thought you was faster then that" . She teased him again before running off again.

Shadow laughed at her comment and he barked back at her. "I guess I'll have to get serious then." He dug his paws into the ground and pushed himself to run harder. He was the head hunter he had speed and endurance this would be child's play to him. He started closing the distance between them almost on her tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom