Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

Ethernut chuckled a little as he stuck his fingers into his mouth and decided to look instead of touching, Alma laughing a little before smiling at Richard. “mmm it's ok.” she chirped grinning. “i might not be protective and possessive, but I love you too.” she promised kissing him gently. “Ethernut, would you like to see how I healed Dante?” “oh yes please!” Ethernut chirped Alma giggling as she stood up. “come on Rich, I'm sure you'd like to see as well.” she led the way into a giant room filled with beds and a surgical table. She showed them how Dante had laid on the table and how she had sliced open his knee using a very sophisticated flesh laser, and showed them using a diagram of a bone how she had cut out the fresh healing, leaving only the original bone behind and then fit the bones back together, explaining that by getting rid of the bone scars that Dante wouldn't have to deal with a double layer of scarring. It was amazingly sophisticated. Equipment like that could make cutting out cancer as easy as cutting off a mole.

Dante looked thoughtful as he watched. At the time of his surgery he hadn't considered what the technology meant, but now that he was seeing it in the clearheaded moment he was considering it."You said your people don't get cancer anymore?"He asked looking at her, leaning against Amal a little, feeling that puppy dog love that demanded he touch the bo. He was feeling possessive and needy.Rich laughed a little relieved as he kissed his lover softly looking amazed as he looked around at the medicial things before looking at Amal and Alma."Does it jsut work for you? Or would we be able to create similar things for hospitals and the like?"He asked eager because he could see the world being more accepting of the aliens if there was the possibility of so much technology that it made their current medicial techno look obsolete.

she giggled a little and nodded. “we no longer get Cancer, but we do get tumorous growths from time to time.” she admitted. “we need to cut those out as they can become very troublesome.” she admitted calmly watching as Amal wrapped an arm around Dante. “and there are ways that earth technology can replicate this, but it will have to be very closely monitored, because it can also become a very powerful weapon. Turned up high enough this laser could slice a human in half without damaging anything else, it only affects carbon based flesh.” she admitted. “the militarist applications for such a thing could be catastrophic.” she admitted shaking her head. “but there are much more technology we can give that doesn't need to be monitored.” she admitted. “like genetic diseases, we can help with heart attacks, we can create false mechanical organs.”

she admitted calmly. “we've even found a way to cure certain genetic disorders.” she admitted. “through careful gene manipulation of an embryo, which doesn't hurt the growth of the child in any way, and in fact often helps it.” she admitted smiling happily. “other things are beyond us however that your people can help us with. Eyesight for one, many of our people see very poorly, due to week eyes from living underground in the dark, or above ground where it is very very bright.” she smiled a little. “we can help with other things too, pollution for one, there are ways ways to clean the air and the water, if your people can learn to stop polluting anyway, I do not know if we can help with that right away.”

Dante smiled a little as he actually cuddled into Amal, for once giving into the need for reassurance.he was feeling off footed and he didn't like it. Probably the FBI just made him nervous and annoyed. "We've been trying to stop the pollution but there's only so much we can do."He said looking worried. Rich winced a little at the idea of cutting a human in half, kissing alma softly before sighing."If we just give it to one hospital at first, and have that. we'll be able to mointor who has it and who is able to actually work it."He said looking at Ethernut."do you know anything about eyes?Maybe glasses would help them...."He said wanting to help alma see better so that she would enjoy the world so much better if she could see it properly.

they both nodded a little. “changing your energy uses from gas into a more easily used energy source like electricity or Solar energy isn't going to be easy, but in five or ten years with our help I'm sure we can convert all known energy sources into completely pollution-less energy sources.” Amal admitted. “everything we use is completely solar powered, even this ship.” Alma admitted smiling a little. “and do nod worry about my eyes, both me and Alma have good eyes, we are not Dusk Blind.” she promised smiling a little, Ethernut nodding. “and even f they where I don't deal much with eyes, I wouldn't be able to help them, they'd have to see an optometrist.” he admitted calmly as he examined the lasers closely. “what would happen if I turned this thing on and stuck my finger through it?” “it would cut your finger off.” Alma stated calmly. “it is just as dangerous as it is useful. I would much rather we take it to the people who need it rather than let an earthling use it.” Amal admitted. “because while it might be monitored, there are people who could steal it far too easily.”

Rich winced, having not thought of that."That is true. Better to let a alien doctor take it to the patient's that need it, then to just let the earthlings have it."He said before grinning a little looking relieved that she wasn't dusk blind. "Now, you said something about the surgery to have the plug put in?Since me and Danny didn't really understand it maybe explain it to Ethernut and then he can explain it to us." Dante nodded looking amused."WE would like to be among the first earthlings with the new surgery, but we would like to know exactly what is changing in our bodies."He said kissing Amal's cheek, looking excited at the prospect of being able to fly the ship so much easier.

she nodded and smiled. “and better yet every shit will have one to three of these things.” she admitted patting the laser. “as well as these 'sick bays'. That's at least three hundred ships, which can travel to wherever their needed.” Amal admitted. “depending on how many of our people survived.” he admitted before looking startled at the mention of the plugs, turning to Alma who nodded and started to explain to ethernut the intricate details, the man nodding, looking astonished. “my lord! That's ingenious!” he stated turning to the boys. “it's really very simple, what they do is take one of these...” he showed them the port which would be inserted, hair thin wires handing off the bottom. “and attach it to your central neural system, basically they attach it to the nerves that connect directly to your brain.” he explained. “so that the information from the computer, heads directly into your mind. It's so safe that even if your online and on a site with a virus it can't get to you, because the virus can't touch biological functions.” he admitted grinning. “there's very minimal chances of problems.” he admitted. “their brain's are almost exactly like ours, they just use more of it, which is probably WHY!” he admitted. “their so used to being plugged into the computers that their brains have expanded to allow them to use computer technology and function in reality at the same time. It will take a human's brain time to adjust, but as long as you take it slowly....” “we are not allowed to get the implant until we are at a mental age old enough to handle it... Dante and Richard will easily be able to adapt to the information input.” Alma promised smiling a little.

"Did you hear that Rich?We're mentally old." "Speak for yourself old man. I'm not the one limping when I walk."The twins said elbowing each other, both grinning excitedly at the idea of plugs. Really, there wasn't much that the two weren't willing to try, and they trusted Alma and Amal enough to let them screw around in their heads. Rich bit his lip looking thoughtful before nodding a little."Would it take a long time to heal afterwards?And who would preform the surgery?"He asked looking at Alma assuming it would be her, but he wanted to know for sure. That and if it was going to be a long recovery time he didn't want to do it in the near future. There was to much riding on their participation on getting the two help from the president to just go galvavanting on a technology jaunt just because they were being adventurous.

Alma and Amal snickered a little glancing at each other. “well considering we're seventy two in earth years.” they teased, Ethernut practically choking on air as he heard that. “it would take approximately two minutes and fifteen seconds to recover completely from the procedure.” Alma promised smiling a little. “and yes I would be preforming the procedure, Amal does not have the dexterity required, but he can be there to offer you comfort Dante.” she promised. “Ethernut can watch if Dante and Richard give him permission. You won't even have to be put to sleep, a heavy local anesthetic will take away any pain you might feel.” she promised smiling a little. “so we could do it now and you'd be up and about by dinner time.” she admitted with a giggle. “surgery will take about an hour for each of you.”

The twins grinned relieved at the information, and looking eager. They just couldn't help it. They enjoyed new things, and well they were in love enough with their aliens that they wanted any leg up on the rest of the world to be able to help them. "Lets get it over with then. The president will sure to be impressed when he comes home tomorrow."Rich said snickering a little as he rubbed the back of his neck, kissing alma lightly. Dante smiled a little nodding, squeezing Amal's hand, because of all of them, even if he enjoyed new things, he still was nervou about surgeries after having so many on his knees and body to make sure he survived the plane crash okay."This is going to be interesting.But yes, ethernut can watch." "I approve to. He'll learn something from it. And we'll test our brain activtiy afterwards.I'm sure he'll be interested in that."

Alma giggled a little and nodded, Ethernut clapping his hands eagerly as he followed them all into the room. “alright, Dante first.” she chirped simply, laying him out on a bed with a hole at the top for his face. “now I'll be strapping your head and shoulders in place.” she explained s she settled him into place, the chair looking very much like a masseuses chair but with heavy black straps that where as strong as steal. She strapped him into place, his upper body completely immobilized. “your going to feel a sting.” she warmed, slipping a sharp needle into his neck and administering the anesthetic, piking him in a few places before pausing for a moment, letting it take effect before prodding him to make sure he really was numb before she connected herself to the large machine next to her, the thing jerking before long spidery like arms flexed, Alma studying Dante's neck carefully before she marked a dot on his neck with a marker and nodding. “and now we begin.” she stated calmly, using her hands to cut into his flesh, the long spidery arms of the machine holding the slice open as she used teeny tiny tweezers to start attaching the wires very carefully. “alright, this is going to sting.” she warned, one of the spider legs touching to the metal port and unleashing a light electric pulse, fusing the wires to his nerves before she placed the port and then sewed him up. “and your done.” she chirped. It was a fifty minute procedure, only because she had to make sure all the fifteen wires where placed exactly right. She took the time to stitch him closed and then carefully smeared green jelly across the cut, muttering calmly before wiping it away and carefully... removing the stitches, he was completely healed. “alright, all done.” she chirped unstrapping him. “stay laying down until any remnant pain or dizziness is done and then it will be Rich's turn.”

Dante blinked slowly, squeezing his eyes shut as he thought about what was going on, trying not to be nervous about having her mess around his brain. Looking amused when she told him he was done he looked startle as he raised a hand to touch the small port and the newly healed skin, a goofy grin curling his lips. "Alma, you're amazing love." "She's my love, not yours. Go cuddle Amal."Rich whined still looking nervous despite having watched it been done. He'd always been nervous with doctor's, and the only reason he was considering doing this was he trusted Alma explicitly and that he knew it would help her people's goal of finding a new home if they could demostrate how the alien-human technology overlap. "Can't. Feeling dizzy."Dante whined sitting up slowly, making sure he was steady on his feet before standing."Alma, this is amazing. A normal human surgery, I would have been oout for hours afterwards recovering, not just minutes."he said standing and wrapping a arm around Amal, grinning. Feeling a little giddy now that they'd done the surgery and had it work!This was so great.

she giggled a little and smiled as she was told she was amazing, Amal chuckling as he moved over and helped Dante to stand up, examining the port himself before nodding. “it will be a day or so before you can connect to a computer.” he warned. “don't try until we tell you it's safe or you could fry the connecters, they need time to settle and rest before they will work properly with your neurons.” he promised Ethernut looking amazed. “may I see that goo?” “it's a healing agent.” she explained. “it does the same thing I do, uses the person's energy to speed heal the wounds.” she admitted smiling happily at him, letting him examine the goop. “this is one of the technologies that can be shared freely with humanity, it's easy to make, it uses radioactivity.” she admitted, giggling at Ethernuts horror. “don't worry, not all radioactivity is bad, it's perfectly safe for earthlings.” she promised giggling again as she strapped Rich down and ran through the numbing process before beginning while Ethernut examined the goo closely. “may I keep this?” he asked hopefully as Alma marked the dot on her lovers neck, Amal nodding. “yes, you can keep it, we have hundreds of jars on hand and we can easily make more.” fifty minutes later Alma unstrapped Richard and smiled as she examined the port. “all done, sit up when your ready.”

After a few minutes Rich sat up, running his fingers through his hair as he glanced at his lover pouting a little."You should kiss me better."He said kissing her softly, wrapping he in a hug. Dante looked amused wrapping his arms around amal before laughing quietly at the reaction to the goo. "Hmmm we should share goo. Goo is good."He teased looking amused as he groped his lover a little, nuzzling him. Now that he wasn't feeling as dizzy amore be was feeling the need to cuddle and make love to his man. As if he needed assurance that despite meeting more earthlings, that his man still wanted him.

Alma giggled as she kissed him, hugging him happily as she snuggled into him, Amal grinning as he kissed Dante's forehead, muttering in his eat. “i don't care about goo, lets go in the bedroom and share bodily fluids instead.” he ordered, calmly urging Dante out of the room so they could go fuck in private, Ethernut chuckling a little. “i think I'm going to head back to my lab and study the results of the tests I ran today.” he decided smirking a little as he headed for the elevator, Alma giggling as she helped him out, the FBI gone, thankfully, and something much more interesting arriving. The Presidential Limo, with the president inside, returning home early at his wife's insistence. Jack would no doubt be there within the hour to invite them all to dinner.

When the president did arrive a hour later, of course neither brother or aliens were in any state to recieve him, actually Dante was walking naked through the living room to get some food. Pausing when he saw his commander in chief stepping up the open hatch having not gotten a answer when he knocked."...Sir...."He stopped staring a little as he lowered his hands to pick up a blanket on the couch."Amal!Alma!Time to get out of bed."He yelled trying to figure out how to go get his clothes without running away." Julien snickered a little, looking at his wife amused."Vicky, I am so glad you were right that Dante is incapable of changing his ways."He said amused because it wasn't the first time he had w alked in on the man undressed. And it was good to see him up and walking without looking in pain.

Victoria giggled furiously, blushing hard as she spotted the man's cock, her head tilted a little. “somehow I just knew he was screwing the Aliens.” she teased Dante, chuckling a little as she shook her head, gaping as Amal staggered out, just as naked, her eyes fixed on his strange cock, her mouth open in an astonished o. her eyes only widened when he turned blinked at them, smiled, and continued walking into the kitchen. “... clearly his people don't have the same nudity barriers that we do...” she muttered trying to remain calm as Alma bounded out, just as nude as the other two, her long red birthmarks available for viewing. “oh! Hello!” she chirped happily at Victoria who was blushing furiously, Alma looking confused. “your face has gone all red... are you ill?” she asked moving over and touching the woman's face. “your all warm! Do you have a fever!? I should take you to the sick bay!” no doubt the president and Dante found all of this very amusing, that poor woman.

Both men were indeed biting their lips in a effort to not laugh. Having served together before Julien had become president, they shared a sense of humor. Swallowing hard to make sure he wouldnt start laughing at his wife-which would end with him sleeping on the couch if he did Julien smiled."No Alma, she is not sick.She is just not used to people running around naked." "We wear clothes all the time, except in bed love."Rich said as he stepped out from behind her, looking amused but thankfully dressed.DAnte snickered shoving a similair blanket at Amal that he'd wrapped around himself smirking a little."WRap up love. Its only polite to be dressed in front of a lady."

Victoria coughed a little as Alma blinked, looking down at herself, suddenly realizing that all the other humans where in fact dressed and skipped off to get her own clothes, Amal chuckling as he obediently wrapped the sheet around his lower half, chewing on a strip of jerky as Alma came back, fully dressed now, wearing what looked like a skirt and a blouse that Victoria had loaned her. It was strange to see her in human clothing. Without the alien dress she looked almost completely human save for the red markings, which could easily have been tattoo's. It wouldn't be hard for most of the population of Ithreanian's to blend in with the human population. “it's a pleasure to meet you sir.” Amal finally managed when he realized his sister was having issues with her new clothing. “i am Tuth'Amal, son of Rion'Tuth, this is my sister Tuth'Alma. We are graced by your presence.” they both bowed to him to show their respect, and then waited for him to respond.

julien looked startled at the show of respect though why it surprised him he wasn't sure."Welcome to the Untied States Tuth'Amal and tith'alma."the president said slowly making sure that he said their names right bowing his head back in acknowledgement of their important status to, even without knowing their fathers rank he assumed only high ranking people would be on such a important mission, like the US ambassodors. Rich smiled slightly as he watched Dante walked out and geitting dressed and bringing amal's clothes back to him."Julien,would you care to talk here or inside?"the elder twin asked smiling at the president. While rich didn't know him as well as.Dante did, they did get along. julien smiled a little tilting his head at the aliens."where ever would be most comfortable for you to speak in."he said quite willing to make them as comfortable as he could.

the twins smiled at his fumble on their names and bowed their heads to him. “please, Alma and Amal would be easier.” Amal admitted smiling a little as he got dressed. “why don't we talk here? We can much more easily show Jul..Jol...” Alma was stuttering over the president's strange name. “Joolan the benefits of having us in his... territory?” she blinked a little, looking a bit puzzled and Victoria chuckled a little. “it's country dear, and don't worry, some of our own kind can hardly pronoice his name sometimes.” she admitted chuckling a little as she winked at her husband. “they have the most interesting things I hear, Ethernut hasn't stopped talking about it since he went into his lab.” she admitted with a small giggle, Alma giggling back as Amal straightened his shirt borrowed from Dante. “he was very excited about our medical technology.” he admitted motioning for them all to come in and sit down on long seats that looked like beanbag chairs but where as long as couches and filled with fluffy material, almost like wool only more buoyant. “we'll be frank with you Mister President.” Amal stated suddenly, closing his eyes. “our people are dying, we killed our planet through stupidity and we need a new home, we have searched fifty planets and non of them had the resources capable of hosting our kind. We have been away from home for fifty years, and we have lost all hope for being able to find another planet... three hundred of our ships left to find a home, and we are the first to come across a hospitable terrain.” Alma looked at her hands. “if we are lucky, there are a total of nine hundred of our people left... if we are very unlucky, there will be us and our father, the only one who remains in contact with us.” she admitted softly. “we have no way of knowing how many have survived, but the hopes of more than three or five hundred still living is slim.” “we need a home, and we need it soon, or our people will no longer exist.”

Julien nodded looking thoughtful as he looked at the table instead of the others, his usual way of trying to figure out what to do. He knew there would be some people unhappy with whichever decision he made. But his heart went out to these...people and the fact that they had asked instead of trying to take over worked well in there favor. But he didn't have any place to put them without displacing someone.Frowning as he thought."What sort of climate would you need? Cold?Warm?Dry?Wet?"He questoned finally after like a hour looking at them finally working around what he would need to do to get them placed. Even if he would not be able to get them sanctuary here in the states, he would be able to work with his allies to find them a place. He just needed a idea of how much space and what sort of place they would need. Looking amused because he was pretty sure wherever they ended up or what happened, that the twins would be going with them. Dante and Rich were extremely loyal and wouldn't just abandon them, even if they had to leave the country.

Alma hesitated a little her head tilted a little. “well... warmer would be preferable.” she admitted. “but I'm sure we can adapt to just about any climate that you can offer us so long as it isn't too cold. Our bodies shut down when it gets too cold out.” “we found that out the hard way.” Amal admitted with a small grimace. “i moved an inch in an hour, it was not pleasant.” well there went any northern options. “and there will need to be water available in some fashion or another.” she admitted. “our planet has no water anymore, that's why we had to leave.” she admitted calmly, shaking her head a little. “our planet is a desert now, there's nothing but sand, caves, and giant man eating lizards.” “that sounds terrible!” Victoria admitted, sounding horrified. “what was your planet like before?” “well... er..” “i don't know either.” “father would know we'll ask him.”

Julien laughed looking amused biting his lip as he thought."The area that has the most reasonable climate, and water availablity would be Arizona. While its not the most water rich area, we have discovered a way of importing water to the area."He said tilting his head."Or I can approach our allies and see if they have available land.."He said rambling a little in his eagerness to help them. Dante laughed quietly, amused to see the leader of the free world rambling."Why don't we show them the land available and they can visit before we make a decision?"He offered looking at the two aliens.

they both nodded looking hopeful. “we shall explore Arizona then.” Amal decided. “we don't need to settle into a place that's already taken, we can create out own buildings and the like.” he admitted smiling a little. “would you like to see some of the technology we're offering to give to you?” “give?” “yes, as trade I suppose. Technology that can be very helpful to you and your people. Like this for instance.” he held out a small perfectly square thing sitting on his palm. It was completely jet black and had a small lens in the top. “it's a recording device.” Alma explained as Amal set it on the floor and pressed an invisible button, it beeped and then nothing else happened, but Amal stood up. “it records everything that happens in a thirty foot radius.” he admitted walking over to Alma, kissing her on the cheek before sitting on Dante's lap. “Stop recording.” Amal ordered, the little box beeping again. “play.” he ordered. It burst into a massive show of lights, and then there where two Amal's, though one was flickering. The fake Amal got up, kissed Alma on the cheek, the girl giggling as she stood up to reveal her own copy, flickering as the fake Amal sat down where Amal already was. “oh that is so neat!” Victoria stated, looking amazed. “it could revolutionize television, forget 3D this is practically real life!”

Back
Top Bottom