Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steam users!

Do you use Steam?

• Yes.

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • What's Steam?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Half-Life complete! Time to sit down and play through ALL THE HALFLIFE GAMES! <3

Anno 2070 is okay for a RTS, not my cup of tea. From Dust gets way too hard way too fast, and it's the same repetitive stuff that's just plain boring.

Sonic DOES NOT require xbox controller to play, but it is recommended to use one.

I'm looking at so many games, and stopping myself from buying them xD

My friends got Terraria too, all the FEAR collection... so we'll be playing FEAR for a while I guess. :p

Never got into the fear games.

But like WHO'S EXCITED FOR DARKSIDERS 2 OMGOMG<3

I am excited about Darksiders 2 a bit. XD
FEAR 3 doesn't suck. :p It does only if you're a FEAR fan. After original FEAR, the developers were changed for other people. And the series went downhill since. I was so upset when I saw at all the scary cut content from FEAR 2...

Rome Total War 2, Company of Heroes 2, Phantasy Star Online 2, Darksiders 2, Resident Evil 6... and another I can't remember. XD I'm excited for all of those.
Also been playing Zombie Shooter 2.

What!? Now?!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/211420/

I knew it was coming but did this page exist before the Summer Sale? Because have it... it... >*WHAM!*< … come out for per-purshase NOW just when the Summer Sale begins... … …

>*WHAM!*<
>*WHAM!*<
>*WHAM!*<
>*WHAM!*<
>*WHAM!*<

… … … *sigh* Now I need a new desk along with all the other crap this weekend. I don't care if it has GFWL! Its Dark Souls for PC!!!

[Here he gets up and walks away in a huff.]

sinfulrook said:
WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

*Pre-purchases fifty billion times*

I hear you man. And we still don't know Torchlight 2 release date. Did you know they were making a PC port? Whole lot of concern about it (GFWL apparently helps speed up or soften the cost) but bugs are perhaps the biggest concern.

http://blogs.bettor.com/Dark-Souls-PC-port-is-proving-problematic-for-dev-PC-Gaming-News-a163535

When the next set of deals become available, I'll be out running errands. I hope those who have RPs with me right now will understand too many good things at once => less interest in other things.....

My wishlist still doesn't benefit from the sales. >.<

Also just had an encounter with a troll. And it all started with a comment he misinterpretated. Of course he never admited his fault.

Minatei said:
My wishlist still doesn't benefit from the sales. >.<

What is on your wish list you really really want? I have actually skipped on one already on mine because I already got something + Dark Souls + gambling other games will go on sale + its cheap anywho.

Borderlands and Skyrim are both IMO must get, especially Borderlands at that price. Dead Island is not that bad despite what some say. It is a good action RPG that borrows from everybody else which happen to have an AWFUL (but now fixed) launch. I have Tropico (1) and when I got 3 it just seem like a graphics upgrade and nothing more. So I wonder if you have 3 if its even worth it to get 4. Still, if you like being a dictator in a city manager, it is a good series. Two Worlds II is better than the original, though the voice acting could have been a bit better. I only recommend it if you like Elder Scrolls type of RPGs and for whatever reason got another itch for one.

Skipping this day too.

Bought From Dust today. It's actually like empowering. I feel like God O:

Also, Hnnnnnnnnrg Idk what to buy right now someone give me a good Action/adventure game on sale cause I have game monehs to spend D:

Rave said:
Bought From Dust today. It's actually like empowering. I feel like God O:

Also, Hnnnnnnnnrg Idk what to buy right now someone give me a good Action/adventure game on sale cause I have game monehs to spend D:

That depends on what you call an action/adventure, as those tend to have little different meanings to different people. So just to name a possible few (before being snipped for your preferences and what you might already got!)

Bastion – A 2D Zelda turned isometric like game with some RPG elements. Highly praised when it came out.

Darksiders – A 3D Zelda like clone

CaveStory+ – A Metroid clone, I played the freeware version years ago, and surprised how good it was for a freebie. This 'plus' version has a few upgrades and an official translation.

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth – A 3D typical point-and-click adventure game turned into a 3D shooter... though you won't get your first gun for a quarter or third the way into the game. A must buy if you are a fan of Lovecraft.

Tomb Raider – Not a big fan of the series, but it is one.

I didn't like From Dust too much. XD Skyrim I basically finished it all on my friend's computer. So there's not really any point in buying it again for me. Until it falls to 10 US dollars. XD
I have Borderlands, Dead Island and Tropico 4... :D And my current topper in the wishlist is The Walking Dead. I played the first chapter and it's actually so good. >.< Then there is Lone Survivor. And I'm hoping I can rebuy Fallout 3 GOTY, since I had it in a disc and just plain lost it.

If you like spending countless hours on a game, Binding of Isaac. It's such a good game, watched my friend play it for the first time today, he got so pissed off lol. I told him that you don't just play through it once, the game evolves as you beat it more and more.

Beating the game 100% is near impossible, there's SO MUCH to find and fight.

How much is there anyway? I played it some and I honestly didn't like it much. My girlfriend got it, so I guess I'll see how she likes it.

There is A LOT!

There's 97 secrets, but there's also like 200 items, 20 different cards, roughly 30-some bosses? Idk, as far as I know, there's lots to do.

I just tried the challenges today, and... Well, you basically get some free buffs at the start, and it's not easy even with those...

This is better... as in worse. The only game I have from this set is SRIII, and while its okay for a sandbox game, it was a serious let down compared to 2 and wish I waited instead of preordered. And what is with ALL THE DLC?!? Skipped Trine 2 during a flash sale but getting it now, along with the indie bundle. I was already interested in Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery though it wasn't on my wish list, but I wasn't away of A Vally Without Wind which claims to accomplish the very thing I wanted games to do. Infinite gameplay + adjust to your play style. The two put together is more than getting all five, so....

The binding of Isaac just looks like the most adorable game ever.

Also Paticio, you were pretty close on your suggestions! It's game like Darksiders, God of War, Kingdoms of Amalur, The AC's., Prince of Persia, the GTA's, Just Cause 1/2, and even Skyrim!

I'm not very big on shooters, so swordy hack and slash games or open Sandbox games are my favourite, I'm struggling to find any new ones like that though :/

The Witcher 2 was on a flash sale, and it's a good hack n slash type of game with some strategy to it (can't just go in there and win), but the difficulty level is really ramped up in this one, even on the easiest setting. I'm stuck on like the first chapter because of a large group of drowners. The downside is that you can only hit one target at a time now.

First impression only!

Just finished the first 'tutorial' area of A Valley Without Wind and it reminds me a lot like Terraria's more Metroidvania elements minus the Minecraft build stuff. (You still need things to craft new spells, 17 of the 53 of them... and maybe other stuff) The problem with Minecraft is its a game that never ends but have no real goals, and eventually I get bored. This seems to go into the other extreme. I got to the first town and found out there is a CRAPLOAD of stuff that needs to get done. Many seem to hate the graphics (phooey with any who judge by graphics alone) and repetitive gameplay (which change from person to person), but so far this seems to be an explorers ultimate sandbox dream. And for a 2D performer, it has an INGENIOUS mapping system. If you have the same opinion of Minecraft as I do, at least sniff at it despite all the terrible reviews. Still too early to make a final judgment but I know I am going to be sinking a lot of time into it.

Very loss at what to do next. The town needs a farm and have no idea how to do it. Need wind shelters to (I guess) open up new areas. Like Minecraft and Terraria, some guidance will be helpful! At least there is a manual.

http://arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=AVWW_-_What_Genre_Is_This,_Anyway%3F

I wonder if Rage is worth it, but I still suspect I'll skip it unless someone here (or TotalBiscut) convince me otherwise. This sale + Dark Souls cost me enough already. But if you want Dear Esther, realize ITS NOT A GAME. Its more of a non-interactive visual short story with some very hard to notice ghosts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JOXayur3QE <= Let's Play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkSSZPSvqw <= Ghosts

Still, it does have replay value. My main complaint is 2.50 should be closer to the REGULAR price than the whopping 10 for the non-sale price.

You know, there needs to be a game like that. That isn't completely story-telling (as in, has some actual gameplay) but has ghost sightings. That are of course... more noticeable. It would be pretty creepy in an open-world game.

Open-world horror. Oh my.

Back
Top Bottom