Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

« α яє∂кιиg & тαℓιи яρ || тнє вυѕιиєѕѕ ∂єαℓ »

RE: The Business Deal

Annie really wasn’t sure when reality sunk in, but here she was. Under a man, her husband, while begging for sex. This was something the real Annette would never, ever do. At this point, she didn’t care she was too far gone to care. His words of confession intrigued her; the playboy really wasn’t a playboy. Relief and worry both filled her simultaneously. Relief that she wouldn’t have to live up to any expectations and worry that they would be horrible at this, but that on its own had relief with it. Whatever way, good or bad, they were in it together.

She held back at the way he stated their union as simply putting it in, when it was anything but. She nodded but gasped when she felt the head of his member at her opening. It had been so long and she worried that it would hurt. She pushed her worry aside and looked up at him. His eyes were closed as he invaded the tight confines of her sex. Her heart taking flight. It felt as though her heart was going to burst. She felt his hips against hers and knew his length was entirely encompassed in her slick channel. He was a perfect fit, it only hurt a little, but nothing more than a pressure and it eased when he began moving. Wrapping both of her legs around him she moaned as he sheathed himself over and over in her heat.

Her moans reached desperation as her hips lifted from the mattress beneath her sex fluttering around his length. Pressing her hands to his chest she smiled up at him but his eyes were still closed. “Open your eyes, Donovan.” she whispered. Smiling up at him as his golden orbs were revealed. She moaned as his hips crashed into hers. Whether they were beginners or not she was headed head first into an orgasm. her thighs were already clenching around him. her hands pulled his chest down against hers as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him.

The kiss was sweet and filed with passion. He returned it feeling the heat burst like fire through his mouth. He was sure that the heat rose through to the air around them and maybe it had. But it didn't really matter as bliss itself had arrived and entwined them together. He felt his own thrusts intensify as they became utterly united. The sounds of their lovemaking became a strange and resonant symphony in the air around them. The noises of their moans provided the subtle strings from which to provide the color to the sweet music. The conjoined squelching noises produced from their conjoining hips the wind instruments from which sang out into the air. The moans and gasps they produced providing the unconquerable brass to bring depth and then the beating of their hearts provided the deep drum from which the whole procession found its rhythm. He felt like an animal who had learned love sweetly. His strong and yet gentle body pounding lightly into hers. Letting their bodies crash together like a sweet hurricane of power. He felt every fold and tensing sensation that her warm innards produced. He felt at ease as he gazed longingly down at her. He had finally taken the plunge. The true plunge, and in this moment he could not think of a better person to take it with. He brought his face up only for a moment to release a moaning cry to the air. His head swinging backward in pleasure and passion until he brought it back down into another warm kiss, using the momentum to show her his longing. His body writhed and tingled at every new sensation as he plunged deeper and deeper into her. Never before had he felt so connected, so entwined. He could offer no words as his mind melted to mush in the heat, and his body moved sweetly under the sheets of the bed. He felt her arms wrap around his back their union fully complete in his mind as she pressed her nails deeper into his back, eliciting gasps of both pain and pleasure from him. He couldn't care less at the pain as the pleasure brought him to newer heights of ecstasy. His worry faded away as he felt her enfold him, her walls wrapping around him like silk. He could offer no words but he wanted every gasp to signal that his pleasure was rising and rising quickly.

Lifting her hips up to meet his at every thrust she cried out desperate for him, the power of their union ripping through her like a whirlwind. Annette didn’t think about anything other than the male, she smiled softly up at him, her blue eyes clouded with pleasure. Moaning she cried out his name as she felt the slow build. The easy burn of the heat consumed her as she wrapped her legs a bit lower and stroked hungry hands over his body. Stroking over his back she clung to him, “Oh Donovan, you feel so good,” She moaned up to him.

Annie was panting as they joined, her body moving fluidly with his, gasping as the sensation built in her lower belly. She felt her sex tighten and flutter around his length as it plunged deeper and deeper into her. “Donovan, I’m gonna pass out…” she whispered. Quaking and writhing beneath him she felt something breaking as she squealed. The rush of fluid was nothing compared with the numbness she felt in her extremities. It was like floating and flying, her eyes closed as she recovered from her first orgasm. “You… You need to have one of those, my god, THAT was amazing.” Her blue eyes flitted to his golden and she lifted pressing her lips to his letting her tongue explore for a moment. “Are you… are you close?” she whispered.

He felt every wave and crashing force that the two beings shared together in this passionate moment. Her words rang in his ears, his mind trying to fire through the lust but he was barely able to keep himself afloat mentally as her body tensed and caressed him. "I've...I've been so close for a long time. Been tryin to hold it." He said softly, panting heavily in the immensity of their lovemaking. He felt her release wash over him like a free flowing river. Her cries were only encouraging his motions as he thrust harder into her body. Feeling her tighten even further around him. He had never quite felt this good before and he wanted to feel this way for the rest of his life. "Damn...Annie...Your so tight. Damn." His words were heavy and laced with groans as he felt his own orgasm build. He lifted his head up and closed his eyes as the power of his release pulsing through his body as he plunged deeply into her one last glorious time. He panted heavily letting his manhood pulse and dull itself inside her. He heaved and wheezed as he gazed down at her, eyes half lidded with the intensity of their act. He could do noting but kiss her in that moment and he wanted desperately to remain entwined that way for a very long time.

He breathed outward one last time as he lifted his body off of hers and laid on his back beside her. He felt blissfully numb, and warm. He felt so warm. Her heat had invaded him and all he could feel, smell, and taste was her and he wanted nothing more. He pulled her close and kissed her again letting the power of his lips connect them together firmly. "That was...That was...I don't even have words..." He let his mind flair back to life. The dull pulsing in his loins was now back to a neutral roar. He savored in the moment and held her so that her head rested against his chest. His body still weighing heavy. "Was...Was it okay for you?" He felt dumb in that moment. Had he really just asked her that?

“Let go then,” her simple words seemed easy enough to her, yet he plucked along, she smiled up at him. Her hands caressed his skin as finally he spilled his seed deep within her womb. She wanted him to stay inside, it felt right. It was the one thing that brought them together. Annie was sure there was more, but at this time she could think of none others. Her lips lifted and caressed his as he bent and kissed. “Nooo,” she breathed out when his body left hers. Blue eyes followed him. She curled against him as he pulled her closer. Nodding her head of blonde hair as he made his comment, she didn’t have words either, she just knew she felt complete. Like everything that was wrong in the world had just been fixed and put back in its proper place, it was nice.

Annie ran her trim fingers over his face lightly as she smiled. “That was my first orgasm, so I would say yes. At least that is what I assume that mind blowing numbness to be.” She giggled and peppered his chest with kisses. “Donovan?” she waited until he looked at her. She blushed, “Was it okay… for you?” Having only felt obligated to ask him since, in her naiveté, she thought she should, as if it were only proper. Tracing patterns onto his sweaty chest as she listened to his heart, curling her body to his and pressing against him freely, they belonged to one another… in every sense of the word. Turning she looked up in his eyes; she saw the wheels turning and feared he was having second thoughts. “Donovan, what are you thinking?”

Donovan couldn't stop the world from spinning around them. It was like their room had become a strange and glorious bastion of peace and wonder. His breath was still heavy and his body was peppered with sweat. He held her close if only to reassure himself that the magic had actually happened. He chuckled out loud as he watched her face seem to heave with disappointment as he slipped out of her. He kissed her softly on her forehead as he let his heavy breath form words. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going anywhere." He let the world right itself, the proper order seemed to be achieved after that glorious act. He felt...Combined with her somehow and he didn't understand why that was. But it didn't matter, he just didn't want it to end.

He grinned and chuckled at her response. He still felt stupid for saying it but it seemed a bit more dull as she gave him her answer. He felt relief as well. He had never felt a release that powerful before. And he had certainly never felt a release from his partner, at least one of that force. He moaned sweetly as he felt the cool caress of her mouth against the burning heat of his chest. Her mouth pressing deep into his sweat covered musculature. He looked down at her, as she called his name sweetly. He had never heard his name called quite like that and knew in that moment he wished his name was called that way for the rest of his life. "Are you kidding?! Annie that was amazing. I can't even...I can tell you it was better then okay, it was outstanding." He let his words escape quickly, turning into a happy little kid at Christmas time again. He felt every smooth trailing of her finger and it felt nice to have her touch him. Every caress a new wondrous sensation and he couldn't get enough. Her question confused him at first but he felt beyond obligated to answer truthfully. "Oh I was just thinking about you. How...How amazing you are." He didn't know why he was saying it, but knew that deep, deep inside him he meant every word of it. They seemed incompatible at first. A square peg and a round hole. However, as time seemed to tick forward he had to think that maybe they weren't as bad as he once thought. "And I um...Was wondering what you wanted to do...I mean I planned something tonight but, that won't be until about...Nine p.m so did you want to do anything?"

“You could have stayed in,” She bit her lower lip. Just saying it made her feel like a whore and she blushed, she felt self-conscious about what had just happened. What if she was bad and he never wanted her again. Annie feared that was what he thought, he looked very nervous. Everything washed away when he spoke. “You felt it to, it was like…. I dunno, riding a rollercoaster while opening the best present ever. Yet that isn’t even close enough.” She was still buzzing, flying high above her body.

She stopped in her caressing and smiled shyly, “I’m nothing special Donovan.” She kissed her way up to his lips. “You,” kiss. “Are,” kiss. “Amazing,” kiss. Smiling she let him talk, he seemed so nervous. She kissed him softly once and then again, deepening the last kiss. Pressing her body to his, she thought about climbing on top of him and kissing down his body and tasting him. She had to admit she was curious. Blue eyes were softly gazing into his golden ones. He made her feel out of control, but in the best way possible. “We could always do that, again.” she suggested shyly.

Annie worried though if that was all they did then everything would become purely physical instead of loving and rounded. Though the whole idea confused her. Could a marriage become physical only? She ran her hands down his body tenderly. “You make me feel like I just woke up, for the first time ever.” Blinking she licked her lips, “it’s a good thing, not a bad one.”

He blushed lightly at her insistence that he could have remained inside. His mind did a double take at her words and wondered how this feeling had managed to surface itself. It didn't matter however, because he knew that he wanted to remain their inside but felt that being so close to her was just only slightly less wondrous then the feel of her body. He chuckled lightly as she described her feeling of the magic of their moment. "That's an interesting analogy. Though I equate it more to the heavens parting and the wave from the universe exploded from my body." He chuckled lightly. "Though I have to admit. Would have never happened without you there with me." He said kissing her warmly letting his hands explore her body. He had no idea where his hands were but felt right as his fingers explored every pour of her body. Memorizing her texture as she lay so close to him. He felt her lips press against his several glorious times, halting his ability to retort. As soon as she gave him a moment he cooed softly into her ear. "Don't sell yourself short. You are beyond amazing." He said softly kissing at the radiant warmth of her neck.

He felt their bodies collide sweetly her form pressed firmly against him. And once again he felt like the world had turned and slowed to let this moment last forever. He looked into her ocean eyes as she stared back. "I swear I can see the universe in your eyes." He said softly his hands trailing down her back feeling the remnants of sweat that slightly clung to her body. His heart beat faster at her suggestion. He couldn't get enough now and wanted more. "I feel amazing when I'm around you." He kissed at her neck softly as he pressed her even deeper into his body. He felt his loins tighten and expand as the fire grew inside his body. "I want you. Annie." Was all that he could offer as his breath came out slowly and in gasps, he wondered how wonderful this moment was going to be. He lifted her up onto him. Her stomach pressing deeply into his as he rubbed his hands over her curves. He felt his length press against her body in sweet anticipation. "What do you want to do with me?" He asked sweetly his teeth gently nibbling at her ear. He felt is fire churn even deeper as heheld her above him.

“Thank you,” she whispered and blushed smiling gently in his direction. His lips brushed over her neck again and she moaned. Trembling in his arms she felt amazingly sexy and desirable, “I want you too, Donovan.” She felt his erection stirring and then herself being lifted up, she spread her legs so one would be on either side of him. her hands stroked over his heated flesh and she moaned feeling his hands on her. She closed her blue eyes and shuddered as his teeth nipped at her ear. “Everything…” she kissed down his chest and stomach slowly, savoring the taste of him as she moved lower and lower.

Annie moved down his body so his member was in front of her tan face. The unspoken question moving about in her blue eyes, as she licked her lips. She didn’t wait for him she slowly kissed up his length from base to tip and back down. Her hands gripped him while she slid her tongue over him next. A bit more brave and she pulled him into her mouth and groaned. She could taste him and what she imagined to be herself. Her body shook visibly in excitement. Beaded nipples stroked against his thighs as she moved on the length.

His heart beat like a bass drum. The dull rhythm clouding and obscuring his vision. All he could make out was her and he swore in that moment she seemed to glow with a radiant energy. He felt every soft caress and wonderful glide as her fingers dexterously tingled over his body. His hands were everywhere once again. Clinging tightly to her flesh. All bets were off it seemed as he brought his hands to give her rear a slight squeeze. The feeling of her skin pressed firmly into his fingers. He memorized her with every poised finger and wanted more. He felt the lava pool into his bloodstream again. The fire raging through him. He wanted her desperately and he knew now that she wanted him desperately as well. Her answer to his soft question only stoked the raging fire inside him as he watched her glide down his form. His hands were forced to trace back up her body as she slunk down his form. Her soft kisses against his flesh brought out pleasurable and aching moans from deep within him. A primal place where all his needs could be satiated by her.

He saw with utter amazement as she wound up staring at his now erect member. He watched as she licked her lips seductively, her form in front of him taking everything that he could and had offered to her in. His breathing heaved gently and then he felt it. He felt the warmth of her mouth kiss along the ridges of his length. Every small place ached with need as she hit every spot. Groans escaping him as he clutched at her head gently. He made sure his head was on straight as he made sure not to squeeze her, but made sure that her hair was out of her way. He wanted her to continue and was pleased when it appeared that she did as well. "Annie.That feels so good!" He gasped out feeling her tongue and mouth over his length. He felt the groan as she took him in and it caused his member to surge and pulse. He threw his head back and closed his eyes feeling every movement of her soft lips over him. "Annie. Keep going!"

Annette could feel his excitement, each sound he made and every quickened breath. His want of her shocked her; she’d never known someone to want her. Her mind spun as she flicked her tongue on the underside. Tracing every vein and bulge with the tip of her pink tongue. Pulling her lips taunt she suckled on his member and moved her head up and down. She kept doing what drew the most response from him. Varying the pressure she suckled him she could feel him pulsing against the surface of her tongue. She felt his fingers holding her hair out of the way and almost smiled. She appreciated that he allowed her to move freely though if he moved her a certain way she would have known it felt good for him. Annie had never known wanting to make another person happy like this could feel just as good for her.

He felt every wave and bob of her head. The amazing feeling of her wrapped around his manhood made him moan and shudder. It was all he could do to keep himself right as the world began to twirl around him. She was now the center at which everything was measured and he wanted more. He hands clung to her head even tighter for a moment, but he relented not wanting to harm her. He couldn't stand the primal feeling she was bringing out in him, he felt like he was about to burst. At this rate he wasn't going to last vary long under her constant blissful motion. He had to do something and fast. He lifted himself slightly and brought his arms as best he could to lift her chin up making her pause in her wondrous work on his member. "That was something but I think its my turn..." He said softly as he lifted her from their position letting her lay back against the bed and he placed a soft kiss on her lips letting his mouth slink down her body. Hoping to cause the same glorious reaction that she had managed to instill in him. He slid his tongue over her glorious form only to pause between her legs. He grinned and looked down at her as he opened her legs, hands pressed lovingly against her inner thighs. He looked down at her moist flower and wanted nothing more then to take her then and there. But now wasn't the time for primal force. Now was the time for loving intent. He smiled that sinful smile and moved his mouth close to her womanhood letting his mouth trail and kiss at her folds lovingly and tenderly. He let his tongue be his metaphorical paint brush as he let it run gently across her canvas. He wondered why his mind went straight for that particular thought but knew that he was now a bigger fan of art then he had ever been in his life. He let his tongue explore every nook and cranny that she had to offer to him and he seethed with pure lust as he made sure to continue in his work.

He relented only for a moment as he caught his breath. He felt her wetness against his mouth and it had satiated his thirst more then any other liquid that he could have imagined. Then as he savored the flavor of her he moved back into position and let his tongue pierce through her folds. He let his tongue linger slowly inside her, the appendage scouring to find every center of pleasure that she had. He let out soft and gentle groans as he let his tongue wander around inside her. He felt her moistness wrap around his tongue and loved every blissful minute of it. His hands pressing even deeper into her thighs as he let her writhe under his touch.

Watching him she could see a change on his face something he was fighting, either giving in or stopping her, she wasn’t sure. Inwardly she smiled and continued in her efforts of pleasing him. She closed her eyes to savor his tastes when she felt him move slightly and then his hands were lifting her chin. Stopping her work her eyes questioned him, did he not like what she was doing to him. He seemed to have read her mind and spoke up about it being his turn. Laughing as he moved her Annie smiled; “Okay…” her words were cut off as he kissed her. She moved her lips over his and trembled as he kissed down her body. When he reached her legs she bit down on her lower lip gently, she couldn’t help but to be nervous. The million dollar smile caused her to shake her head at him. Gasping as he kissed at her nether lips she felt her body tense for a moment before she relaxed. Moaning as he continued on her hands went into the flames of hair.

She allowed her legs to go slack and caressed the side of his strong body with the bottoms of her feet as his tongue lavished her core with attention. “Donovan…” she moaned catching his golden eyes with her own piercing blue. Her hips rose to greet his tongue with the on slaught of attention to her opening. She could feel her chasm pulsing around his tongue gripping the appendage like his length as he dove into her, body burning with need. “I’m gonna cum.. Donovan I’m –I’m, Oh gawdddddd…” Her voice rose and she cried out the last part as her nectar spilled over leaving her groaning. Writhing, her hands now gripped the bedding as she whimpered and cried out for more of him “Don’t stop, please don’t stop… please.” Annette lifted her hips up to meet his tongue her body unable to hold out as he had.

He smiled as he heard the choir of her sweet and crashing cries as they hit his ears. The amazing sounds she was making only made him carry forward. His tongue unabashedly searching every inch of her inner walls, licking at anything and everything that seemed to draw more and more pleasure out of her. He heard his name called sweetly and couldn't help but moan into her sweet body, savoring every new sensation that she offered to him as her hips jolted up to meet his lips. He watched her eyes become half lidded. The cosmos laden blue orbs became the focal point of his every desire. He was showing her pleasure and he couldn't be more happy about it. He felt the pain deep within his loins continue. The hot panting and moaning chorus seemed to resound through his body and it only seemed to turn him on more. He was working toward her pleasure and now he never wanted to do anything else. He felt her body tighten and then felt the rush of fluid stream from deep within her. Hus tongue was the first to receive her sweet offering and he savored every single drop of her. He pulled away only slightly to catch his breath, her warm honey causing him to cough slightly as it rushed into his mouth. He smiled as she pushed herself into his lips and he was more then happy to oblige. He went back to his sweet ministrations as he brought his face into her folds once again licking at her re moistened flower just begging for his mouths caress. He waved and slid his tongue around her sweetness. Savoring every taste as a new wondrous sensation. He pulled away slowly only to bring his body up to stare deeply into her eyes for a moment. The fire of the moment consumed him and he knew that he couldn't take much more. "Annie...I want you." He trailed letting his mouth move to her chest, kissing at the sweaty sweet flesh with his pleasurably numbed tongue. He hoped she would like his next move as much as she liked his last. He positioned his manhood forward and let it drag over her moistened opening. Letting his shaft rub and slid around her folds for a moment. He gasped as he felt her body connect directly to his for a moment and with a gasped breath he plunged deep inside her. He moaned out a loud cry. The world had become nothing but her and everything was wondrous again. He began to thrust lightly the sweet sound of his flesh crashing into hers made him squeal with utter pleasure. He increased his speed, making each thrust a deep yet sweet impact into her beauteous form. He heaved every breath slow as he worked his way deep inside her, he knew his build up was beyond close but he held it wanting to see what amazing sounds that she would make in the cosmic wonder that filled the moment.

Annette moaned as he continued his lashing. Whimpering when his tongue left her body but she wanted more of him, and to achieve it she needed him off for only a moment. Her eyes held his gaze; the heat in his golden orbs burned her body. “Me too,” She spoke as his mouth caressed her flesh. Her back arched offering him more flesh. Gasping as his length drug over her hot cleft her body jolted, lightening hot and white passed through her body at just the touch. Crying out as he entered her she quivered. Each tender slap of their bodies coming together was music to her ears. Soft moans of pleasure left her lung as her hips rose to meet his, the feel of him deep inside her was magical. Her hands stroked over his burning flesh, “I don’t just want you Donovan, I need you.” Her body was aching for his and at this point nothing could satisfy her.

The increase of speed was welcomed with her hips lifting and grinding against his, her soul combining with his as they made love. Her lips burned paths up his chest to his lips. Connecting them further as her long legs wrapped around him. “More… more…” she breathed close to his ear before returning her lips to his neck. Gently scraping of her teeth against his sweaty flesh in passion as their bodies ground into one another. Crying out as she pulsed around him she could feel her body preparing to fall over the edge again. “Donovan… it’s… close.” Her eyes locked on his as she slid her heated hands over his flesh pulling him to her. Lips caressing and teasing his, the deeper he went the more she built to her release. “Ohhh… againnnnnn,” Her mouth fell open as she cried out. Back arching pressing her flesh to his. She felt her channel caressing his in pulses as her drove her through her orgasm.

He felt every single motion. His body aching and desperate to release deep into her at the moment that she said she needed him. His breath heaved heavy and loud, he swore he could see it form outside his mouth and he wanted to see it form on her. Everything was her. And just that fact alone made him want to force himself onward. He felt her body crash into his her hips jolting into his with a sweet and glorious sound. "Annie...I need you to." He felt her cries against his ears and he only wanted her to experience more. He increased his speed, her moans and arching body only serving as the fulcrum from which he felt the rising pleasure. He felt her body squeeze and wrap around him. Her legs rested against his back and he felt whole and complete. Her echoing words of soft encouragement spurred him onward and then he felt her tense and cry out. Her exploding voice boomed through the walls and he knew that he couldn't hold on any longer. "Annie...I.I love you!" He cried as he let his loins pound hard into her body as he released inside her he felt the intense waves of their orgasm explode outward from their bodies. His breath came out in pulsing waves as the sweat began to drip intensely the heat of the moment more then he could bear. He fell against her and couldn't move so wracked by their love that he wanted nothing more then to lay there. "I love you, I love you, I love you..." He said as he leaned his face up to kiss her softly. Every single kiss a new and delightful cascade of warmth against his lips. He felt his hands wrap around her body. He didn't want to move as he felt his body begin to grow numb from the intensity. "Wow...Your so amazing..." He said as he kissed her again, letting his hands run through her hair lightly every individual brush of his fingers wanted to weave through her hair and recognize every strand. He chuckled lightly as he felt his lungs gasp and fill with air. "So what do you want to do now?" He chuckled lightly letting his body continue to cling to hers wanting nothing more then to be there in that moment.

His words echoed in her head. Love. I love you. Annie, I love you. Her body milking his length for every last drop of his release. Her skin was pale, she didn’t want his love, didn’t welcome it, not yet. It scared her. He dropped down to hold her their bodies covered in sweat and even though she kissed him back tenderly each time he said it the fear built in her eyes. Closing her blue eyes she lay there under him recovering. The heaviness of the moment hit her and she began to feel guilty for not saying it back. Perhaps if she just didn’t say anything then he would just drop it.

“I need a shower before going out tonight.” She said and disconnected their bodies slowly. She smiled at him and kissed him on the temple. “Is there something special I should wear tonight?” She moved from the bed and gathered her things then ducked into the bathroom. She smiled before closing the door, she would have asked him in but it felt strange now. He said the “L” word and it had freaked her out. Locking the door she took her time, staying in there as long as she could. The hot water went cold and she had shaved her legs 3 times. Her mind flitted through so many things. She would have to make an appointment for the doctor when she got back to get on birth control. The last thing they needed was a baby, especially so soon in their marriage.

Stepping from the bathroom her makeup was done and her hair was dry and styled. The only thing she was missing was clothes. Smiling at him Annette quickly moved toward her suitcase. “So did you decide what I should wear for this secret event tonight?” She dropped the towel to slide on a hot pink thong and matching bra. Sliding jeans up slowly, covering her rear and long legs. She slid a silver tank over the bra and held up a black blazer and a red sweater. “Which Mr. Fines?” She was trying to take things back to “normal” as best she could.

He stared at her for a moment a warm smile on his face. But winced in confusion as she hid her eyes from him. She had always asked to look into his eyes. This strange and freak occurrence nagged at him but decided that he should put it out of his mind. At least for now anyway. He smiled and nodded reassuringly to her as she protested under him as she seemed desperate to escape to the shower. He lifted himself up as she slid away like a snake after she disconnected. He felt her lips connect to his temple and a third note materialized into his head. Her closed eyes, her strange pulling away, and her kiss all seemed overly odd to him. The kiss was a bit off not so much for its existence but rather she kissed him on the temple? The way one kisses a blood relation in mourning. He watched her bolt like a bat out of hell to the bathroom and winced in utter bewilderment. Hearing the clack of the lock on the door. He stood up sitting on the bed and shrugged to himself, that slow shrug that one does when that person would rather not admit to themselves that somethings wrong.

He shook his head hoping to jumble it like a magic eight ball but got a please try again later for his efforts. What happened? He thought she had a decent time, he hoped that he had performed...Well? He second guessed everything that he did in that moment as he rose from the bed. He was oddly silent as he undid his suitcase and picked out one of his black pinstriped suits and a soft green collard shirt and a black tie. He got dressed slowly and placed his favorite necklace around his neck. As much as he tried he couldn't get those thoughts out of his head. What had he done wrong? His mind was a raging torrent of obscenities and self doubt. He licked up as he finished tying his tie and watched her hurriedly make her way out of the bathroom. She seemed...Well, like she was rushing through something. Rushing through everything. He watched her pluck her clothes out of her suitcase and grabbed various clothes, holding them up for him to choose. "Um...I really like the black blazer..." He said softly his hands now nervously dangled at his sides. He heard her say it. Mr.Fines... Not Donovan, Mr.Fines. And while technically his title...He had hoped they were fully on a first name basis. "Umm...Annie...Are, are you...Okay? You seem a little...I don't know, rushed?" He questioned moving closer towards her. The name was the last straw that broke the camels back and he was silently determined to figure out what he did, though he was going to hold off on accusing himself for the moment.

“I’m fine , really I am …” she smiled at him and slid the blazer on and fastened the buttons. “You look handsome… and I swear if I hadn’t just taken all that time to fix my hair and makeup I’d have you back in that bed,” She shrugged. “Maybe after our outing.” Staring at his attire for another moment she slid out of her jeans and rummaged through her things and found a black pant with a silver pinstripe. Sliding those on she smiled at him and stepped into a pair of black heels. “Now we match.” She’d only called him Mr. Fines in hopes of getting him to call her Mrs. Fines. Annette adored the way he crinkled his nose each time he said it, sure his mother and grandmother were called it. But, when he said it to her it was as though he couldn’t believe it was true. She chewed her lower lip and ran a nervous hand through the ends of her hair as she stepped to him.

Her blue eyes met his golden, “Please don’t fret I’m fine…. I am I’m just a little nervous to go out. As your wife.” she held back her other reservations and kept quiet about what he’d blurted out in his moment of passion. Her body was still on fire because of him, she pressed her lips to his. Pulling away she wiped the lipstick off with the soft pad of her thumb as she smiled, “You are the best lover Donovan…” she twined her fingers with his and pulled him toward the door. “Should I start getting excited for your surprise?” Inwardly she was begging that he wouldn’t bring it up that he'd drop it she didn’t want to tell him she didn’t love him. Sure it could happen but, not as soon as this. Not for her. She’d given a guy everything before, granted she was much younger and damn. It wasn’t as good, but still it was all she had and she lost it all. She couldn’t go through with it again. She was here, she was trying, but she wasn’t about to jump the gun and go falling in love with him.

Her nervous energy was making him tingle with anxiousness. It was...Cute. A little overwhelming, but it was cute none the less. Her complimentary words fell on happy ears. He looked down at his suit for a moment and smiled, thanking the heavens or the cosmos for the fact that he looked good in a suit. A fact that he even had to admit to himself. "Thanks. I'm glad you like it." He said softly, but felt his words fell on utterly deaf ears as she slipped back down to those amazing panties she wore and then slipped into a pair of black pants. He nodded slightly as she showed him her full outfit. "Wow! You look...Amazing. Well... Like you usually do." He said with a smile. He watched her bite her lower lip and twinge at her hair. So far she had only shown him those individual acts when she was unbelievably anxious or uncomfortable. He quickly grabbed their coats quickly placing it over his shoulders.

He felt her creep up to him. He returned her kiss sweetly and handed the coat to her. "Really? I should be the nervous one... I mean, I don't have the best track record. And you've been...Well, you've been great through all this." He said lightly. He wondered if maybe her skidish behavior was just nerves. Or maybe he was moving too fast? He thought about it for only a moment as he felt her hand dip down his, enfolding her fingers in his. He thought about what he had planned. It wasn't that much but he could only hope that she would enjoy it. "Sure...It's not much but, I hope you will like it." He walked her out the door and locking it behind him.

The two walked through the halls of the rather large and extravagant lodge. The two walking through candle lit corridor after corridor on the base floor. It was quaint, if a tad fancy for Donovan's taste but he really hoped that this could become the spot that the two of them could get to know each other better. He walked them through the doors out to the bustling cold outside. He hoped she was warm enough with her coat on and her body somewhat close to him. He walked them over to the ski lift and walked up to the man standing there. "We have a reservation." He said with a smile handing the man his hotel card. He looked at it and nodded opening up the working enclosed lift and led them in. Donovan let Anette step in first to see a large dinner table in the center, seemingly bolted to the box. Two seats placed next to each other were on one side. Donovan lead her to her seat and sat down next to her. The open sides window was enlarged to give a fantastic view of the night sky above and the magnificent slopes below. The man laid out a large array of foods for the two chicken, pork, steamed vegetables of various varieties, potatoes mashed and algratin. Donovan smiled as the food was finished being placed and gave the man a tip as he left. Within moments the box began to move slowly up the tram stopping at the halfway point. "Well...What do you think?" He asked slowly.

She took his arm and followed his lead. Smiling and touching, she had to keep it normal though inside she was freaking-the-fuck-out. the looks he got from strangers was remarkable, they recognized him or stood staring at him as though they should, Annie felt out of place but the hold he had on her hand was reassuring. She stepped into the cold and chilled, but he kept her close. Heels weren’t the best idea but he kept her steady, she slid once and gasped his name before wrapping her arms around him.

Peering over his shoulder as he spoke of reservations before they were ushered to the waiting lift. Stepping in ahead of him she smiled and sat down, turning she smiled as Donovan sat next to her. The food was placed on the table before them and she smiled. It smelled delicious and her stomach growled to the trapped smells in the car with them. She twined her fingers with his and sat there as they went up. Feeling her stomach flipping she squeezed his hand in hers. When they stopped she sighed a breath of relief. Smiling up at him she giggled.

Shaking her head she pressed her lips to his briefly. “I love it, I’ve never done anything like this and no one has EVER done something like this for me.” Her blue eyes flitted over his face, “Thank you.” Her stomach growled again, “I think I worked up an appetite.” She lifted a bite of the food to her mouth as a thought hit her, he must love her to put so much thought into an evening for her. Turning in her seat she draped her legs over his. “We’re all alone up here? What happens if we get cold, how will we warm up?” She had an idea or two.

He felt her hand stay in his grasp as the lift whirred into life, the machine lifting the two of them up into the air for an amazing view of the night sky against the backdrop of the snowy slopes below them. Though it was not the beauty around them that held his attention. He watched as she pulled the food onto her plate with a smile. Her words were both funny and sexy, surprisingly sexy. Though as she began to eat slowly he realized that she hadn't really said anything. Other then that she had worked up an appetite. "My pleasure Annie...I hope you like everything here. I tried my best to quickly go through the menu, but I wanted to make it as sporadic as possible and well...You were in the other room." He said with a slight chuckle. He started to pull the food onto his plate taking small and easy bites. He poured himself a glass of wine. "Oh uh...Want some wine?" He said as he poured a glass out for her.

Then out of nowhere he felt her legs drape over his and she spoke in a seductively innocent tone. He took a long sip of wine and wondered how she had this hold over him, but quickly remembered what he had said to her at the end of their passion, and apparently he had meant every single word of it. He was in love with her, and there was no longer a doubt in his mind. "Well...I have a few ideas...I can keep you warm, if you want me to." He said as he took another sip of wine and another bite of his food. He couldn't believe how nervous he was now, but it seemed that she was doing odd things to him in this shared moment between them. He wasn't sure what else to say or do. But he knew he was puddy in her hands and although it made him feel a tad uncomfortable, he never felt better.

He knew she didn’t drink, but as he poured her glass she smiled and sipped. Perhaps it would help calm her nerves. Her blue eyes flitted over his face as he spoke. “The food is delicious,” she quirked a brow. “Was this the “call” to your uncle??” she laughed merrily and finished off her glass of wine. Dipping her food back into the food on her plate she smiled at him and kept her legs right where they were. Her heels slid noisily to the floor of the car they were sitting in. She bit her lip as he spoke, he seemed kind of nervous, maybe he realized what he said and it shocked him just as much. Adoring the fact that he seemed to have avoided bringing it up she smiled and relaxed. Dragging her feet against his inner thighs slowly she continued to eat.

“Perhaps you can keep me warm for dessert or during and after.” She pulled his lips to hers briefly. “You are amazing and I’m not sure how I can top this. But I am getting ideas.” She kissed him a bit deeper before going back to her food. It was tasty, the chicken was roasted and the veggies were fabulous. When in doubt chicken and fish were her go to. When they got home they’d have to move in together. She’d get to show him how handy she was in the kitchen. Breakfast was her specialty but either way she would still try to make him something spectacular. “So when we get home I think we should live together, we are married and well now it’s kind of more than just name.” She could love him, would have to work up to it but she knew she could.

Donovan released a slight chuckle as he brought a single finger up to his forehead and scratched lightly as she had finally figured out his little "plan". "Actually...Yes, that was the call to my 'uncle'. I figured it was a better surprise then in the open." He said as he took another sip of wine before returning his fork to his food. He heard the clank and clack of her heels against the metal of the car beneath them. He felt her feet against his thighs. The familiar warmth from their little..."Event" before returning to his thoughts. His blood was running hot once more and yet he wanted to keep himself in check. He wanted to show her as much of himself as he could, as many good aspects that he could show to the woman that had stolen his heart.

He felt the lump form at his throat, the blood in his veins running hotter at her words. He felt his head going numb again as he felt the weight of her lips drift against his. He smiled and laughed for a moment "I...Would be happy to keep you warm, if that's what you want." He tried to let that former confidence that he had come back but it was proving to be somewhat useless in this moment. "I'm sure you can think of a great many things for us to do, much better then my idea." He said with a self deprecating laugh as he picked at his chicken putting a small bite into his mouth. He thought on her words nodding as she spoke. "I think that's a good idea. Um...Where should we start looking? I mean you were talking about getting a place so...Have any ideas?" He asked hoping that they could make all the necessary arrangements in due time.

“I’m sure I can’t,” she retorted running her hand up his thigh. What was the point of being on a honeymoon if they didn’t fool around at every single opportunity? She stopped her hand and moved it to his chest; it was a serious question and needed some serious thought. “Well I need a studio and plenty of room in the house to display the best of my collections. But I want something we can grow into eventually… when we have kids.” She smiled and put her hands back on her side of the table. Eating more of what was on her plate she looked thoughtfully out to the mountains surrounding them.

Turning her head her blonde hair falls over her shoulder as she laughs. Blue eyes flitting about his face, “I am horrible with real estate Donovan, maybe we could go together. If I like it I will be sure to tell you and then you can set the amount we spend and all the adult stuff.” she smiled then and took another bite. “I’d like to decorate it together, I’m eclectic and country and I think you will probably be more sleek and modern. BUT, we can make it work.” She reached a hand out and through his hair, her lips met his after their food was swallowed. Pulling back she shivered, “It’s a little cool in here. I think hot cocoa would be nice when we get back to our room.”

Back
Top Bottom