Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

« α яє∂кιиg & тαℓιи яρ || тнє вυѕιиєѕѕ ∂єαℓ »

Leaning back on the table she was able to press herself forward harder onto the throbbing rod that invaded her body. The male above her grinned down and she adored the sneaky way his hands slid up her body to grasp at the bouncing orbs on her front. “Donovan..” she moaned as his body pounded into her hard. She had an ache, one only he could cure. Annie closed her eyes as her lips melted to his the swaying of the car only added to the affect. Somewhere far off she heard a voice and a whistle of “DAMN” but she ignored it, they were alone, just the two of them high above the mountain. Wrapping her legs about his pistoning hips she moaned into the heated kiss as she leaned forward once again, her long fingers raking over the soft skin on his back as they went about their business.

A single click was all it took for her to open her eyes to investigate. “FUCK… Donovan stop… STOP!!!” Her blue eyes went wide as her gaze landed on the two workers getting an eye and earful. “Ohmigodddddd… he’s taking pictures,” She whimpered grasping onto Donovan to hide herself. This happened to other people, not her. Her mind went into a fuzz, Donovan was a socialite, those pictures would be all over the internet in a matter of moments. They were married this was a private matter. She had initiated this round of heated sex on the table in the air, as if they were a couple of horny teenagers. It was her fault. pushing him away she threw her clothing on and scurried off like an injured animal to hide.

Flopping across their bed she sobbed and wailed. Already the workers were laughing, they knew. Maybe she was paranoid, or perhaps their coworker forwarded the pictures to everyone with a tag ‘Getting off the ski lift has a new meaning’ she wanted to vomit. How could she blame Donovan for this, yes he’d set it up but she was the one that tackled him like a horny little beast, of all the things she could of done this one took the cake. She lay there silently, tears rolling down her face. She heard the door open slowly and stuff land on the floor. Maybe it was all their stuff, maybe not; she didn’t really care and only needed to apologize. “I’m so sorry, I-I-I thought that would be memorable for other reasons, all I want to do now is curl up and die.”

Donovan was so wrapped up in the pleasure that he was unaware of anything else in the world. And quite frankly she was all he even cared about, especially in this particular moment. As she cried out his name he felt his blood burn and he felt the rising pleasure rush through his body. As she leaned forward he wrapped his arms around her and groaned loud as he felt her nails dig into his skin.

He wasn't even aware of the flash or the sounds and then she cried out for him to stop. His mind reignited and his eyes opened in a snap and looked at her. His instant thought was that he was doing something wrong, that she wasn't enjoying this as much as he was. Then he followed her gaze and before he heard her next cry he felt her push a little further into his body, and he did whatever he could to hide her from the gaze of these two onlookers. These two douche bags. Without warning thought he felt her push him away and began to stumble around for her clothes. He did the same as soon as he picked himself up from the floor. He was a little surprised at how hard she had actually pushed him off of her. He had hoped that was just due to their new predicament. He scowled at the two from the car as he got dressed in a hurry. Making sure that once his coat was on and the car returned to the lift he walked out as angry as a bull seeing red. "WHAT THE FUCK! GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN PHONE!" He rushed up to the two men as quick as he could, so much more then anger was on his face. Rage was a better word for it. His rage was seething and for a moment he had the two workers a little scared that he was actually going to hurt them physically. However he relented, knowing that that would only make this worse.

He kept his arms around her as they walked through the halls of the hotel. He wasn't trying to be possessive, but protective. Something that he had never done before. He saw the various glances here and there and all he could do was scowl to each of the lookers. He fought back the urge to grab each of their phones and slam them against the ground. However as soon as he returned to the room he went back down and berated the manager. He knew he really didn't have a case, they were out in the public view after all. However, he knew that his family name still had a little weight. Or at least, could pull some of his family money away at least. He came back a little defeated but he looked and watched Annie sobbing on the bed. He frowned a little. He wasn't really surprised, he was used to the pictures that would pop up on magazines and the internet. It was part of the territory. However, he never wanted any of that to effect her in any way. And now this was the very definition to the contrary. He made his way over to her and pulled her up gently and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Hey hey. Don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong, nothing wrong at all.At least in my eyes. It was those assholes that took the pictures." He said as he continued to hold her tight in his arms. "I know this looks bad. Really bad, but you should know by now that pictures of me are all over everywhere. Now...Given that none of them are of me having sex, we're married. Last time I checked that wasn't illegal." He said with a little lightheartedness to his voice.

Annie relaxed against his warm embrace sniffling as he held her. “It’s not illegal but Donovan it’s something private and special.” Tears still streaming down her face, “I love having sex with you but I don’t love you. I feel you should know. You said it to me and that made me freak out earlier… I can love you eventually… maybe.” She shook her head gently. “I don’t like being in the public eye and I never thought, never thought that this would happen.” She pulled back from his embrace.

“I don’t want to be known as the woman that fucked you in the ski lift… no one will care, nor share that I am your wife. My-my body is mine and I don’t want to be seen by anyone.” She sniffled and looked away, “I thought we could make this work, but I’m beginning to have doubts. If this is what life with you is like…” she looked up at him, her blue eyes were sad, the fact that she was barely dressed didn’t dawn on her. Her heart ached to say what she was about to, she didn’t want to hurt him, had no intention of it in fact, but it needed to be said.

“Then I can’t stay married to you, I’m dreading the fact that us having sex, such an intimate act will be shown and known worldwide.” She tilted her head, even with as sad as she was her body still ached for him to fill her body and create those wonderful feelings again. But she didn’t want that, not when he would get hurt. She fell back to the mattress and cried again. This was ridiculous they were adults.

Donovan was in a state of utter bewilderment. His mouth hung open a little. He had nodded when she first started speaking, all of those worries were not only valid but were understandable. It was a special act that only they should share. However, her next words had stopped him cold. She didn't love him. She didn't love him. That one sentence played over and over in his head like a broken record. The maybe at the end of it just made it hurt all the more. His mouth was hung open, totally frozen and as she inched further away he felt the chill. His hands fell like lead weights to the surface of the bed. He couldn't speak. What would he even say? What could possibly make sense now? Given that her true feelings were in the open. The next thing she had to say was at this point the worst of it all. As she said it he felt the ring on his finger return to cold metal. The feeling of it alien and undesired. It felt colder then he was feeling. He looked away and released a breath as he rose like a zombie from the bed. He didn't say anything. Silent like the grave that she had in a weird way just dug for him. He couldn't look at her though he desperately wanted to. His mouth clenched tight and he walked towards the door and stormed out.

He walked fast through the halls. He really wasn't sure where to go or what to do. Those two simple sentences ran through his mind over and over again. Her voice a distinct and lingering memory within his head. A ghost of something that he thought was at one point real and tangible. He really didn't care where he was going anymore and as he trudged down the steps towards the back doors. The very doors that until just recently had been a reminder of that connection they had managed to make despite their problems. Now it was the opposite symbol and he just wanted to escape. He walked out into the cold snowy field and looked up at the night sky. "Fuck!" Was all he could cry to the night air. He kicked the snow beneath him as hard as he could and he brought his fingers around the ring that had started to tingle against his skin. He clasped his fingers around it and he wanted to desperately yank it off, but he couldn't do it. He couldn't bring himself to remove it. His fingers began to twitch and with anger he let them rest at his sides and went back inside.

It took him awhile to get back to the room. A place of foreboding now. He opened the door quick and could only glance at Annette for a single moment before he strode over to his suitcase and pulled out a clean pair of boxers and pants. He kept his gaze away and made his way to the bathroom, closing the door hard and quick locking it behind him. He turned the shower on. He wanted everything off of him. But even after it all he still wanted to feel her against his skin. He finished his shower quick and dried off. Having pulled up the boxers and pants he flung his dirty clothes against the suitcase and pulled his pillow off of the bed. "Don't worry...I'm sleeping on the floor..." Was all he could say before he rested himself against the ground.

She heard the door slam closed behind him and cried harder. Her chest ached with the knowledge that he probably hated her now. She didn’t love him and said she could eventually. However, this whole scandal thing was too much for her. She gathered her things and shoved them in her suitcase. Slipping into pajama pants and a tank after a long hot shower, it took longer than usual with a million thoughts flitting about her head. His touch gave her the chills and a look from him made her knees weak… berating herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair, “How could you have told him you didn’t love him… how could YOU of ALL people, be so cruel and heartless?” She felt ashamed, but wasn’t it best he know how she felt. He’d said he loved her, she didn’t feel the same. Now the awkward could go away, she shook her head, NO she’d made it a thousand times worse.

Lying in bed on her side she gazed out the window absently, she wasn’t cut out for this life. The public eye wasn’t a place she liked to be. It wasn’t for her; Donovan loved it, thrived on the attention, but it was forced on her. Maybe it was just too much change and she’d cracked under the pressure of it all. She heard the door open and startled, jumping slightly. Her eyes met his for a second before he turned away and it sent pangs of hurt all the way through to her soul. She saw him proceed to do what she had done earlier. For a brief moment in time, she thought of joining him, but the sound of the lock thundered in her ears. She sobbed harder. No one was to blame for this except her. She’d shattered whatever dreams he had or whatever security net he’d built with her had been torn. Looking up at the ceiling her eyes blurred and it went in and out of focus due to the tears.

She wanted nothing more than for him to come out of the bathroom, warm from the heat of his shower and hold her. To feel him press against her, kiss her cheek, and tell it was okay if she didn’t love him and that he knew she would eventually. The door opened and there he was bare chested and angry. She watched him jerk the pillow off the bed, the anger on his face obvious. Sitting up she moved to his side of the bed and leaned down. Her hair and her hand spilling over the side of the bed to touch him, “Please come to bed, please… I can’t stand this, its worse than how I felt when you told me you loved me… please come up here. I need my husband to hold me and tell me he understands,” a tear dripped from the end of her nose. “I don’t need this anger and neither do you.”

He felt her hand and her hair against his skin. He wanted to seethe in his anger. He wanted to let it fester and grow until he had the courage to take the damn thing off. He was upset at both of those damn sentences. She didn't love him, and that she couldn't be married to him. He wasn't sure which on broke his heart but he knew that the second one had a much harder ting to it as he let it flow in his mind. However he felt a little drop of water against his skin. And that, plus her soft hand and hair made him a little weak to her wants. Her needs. He closed his eyes hard and fought against his urges for a moment but as a single tear ran down his own cheek he rose up from the floor and without even turning around he walked over onto the other side of the bed. She had called him her husband, only what he could say was an hour after she told him that she didn't think she could be married to him. Contradictions raged inside his own head but he thought for now it would be best if he pushed them away. He laid in bed for a moment, a little nervous as he slowly inched his body closer to hers. The nerves only building as he started to wrap his arms around her like she had asked. He bit back the tears.

His mouth hung open for a moment, unsure what else to do or what he could even say. He sighed a little but continued to hold her in his arms. "I...Annette...I can't tell you that I...Well, I do understand how you feel but, I guess in a weird way I'm confused about it. I know this isn't fair to you especially. But what hurt the most was...When you said that you couldn't be married to me...But I guess I understand how you feel..." He paused unsure of what else to say. He was doing what he thought was right for the both of them. He kept his arms around her, making sure that his grasp was firm yet breakable should she actually want to slip away. She had no idea how hard this was for him, at least when it came to actually telling her how he felt, and yet he knew that she deserved to know that against everything that she said he would bear it all. He would stick it out.

She turned and watched him walk around the bed; she’d seen the tear and felt horrible, like the world’s biggest bitch. Facing him she moved closer pressing to him, his warmth, him. She could feel his nervousness or maybe it was anger, either way she wasn’t sure. Anie was silent and still when he spoke, the words were measured and heart felt. He said he understood how she felt but she had her doubts. Chewing her lower lips a moment before she spoke up. A gentle clearing of her throat and she gazed up at him as he continued to hold her. “I said if living in the public eye, like that, where every little thing we do or enjoy will be made known to the world… then I can’t stay married to you.” She blinked back her own tears. “I don’t want a divorce Donovan.”

She smoothed her hands up to his face where she traced the trail his earlier tear made with the tip of one finger. “I want to love you, I want to bear your children and I want to grow old with you. However, I don’t want that to be in the public eye where we can be poked at and displayed like artifacts. I don’t want that. I’m not a public figure. My parents tried shoving me under the spotlight however, I chose to fade into the background and I happily reside there. I’m sorry I confused you with my words.”

He felt her turn before he actually saw it. His eyes were looking towards the ceiling. His eyes felt heavy, whether that was due to welling up tears or not he wasn't sure about. As soon as he felt her complete her shift he looked at her. Straight into those blue eyes of hers. Like oceans to use a damned old cliche. Her words were reassuring and yet at the same time confusion inducing. He really had understood how she felt. She didn't deserve all the negative attention, he was more then agreeing with that. He was willing to change in order to make that happen. He was willing to change to keep that from happening long before this little outburst happened. It was good to know that it was the negative attention that she didn't want. Truth be told he never really wanted it himself, he had just gotten used to it over the years. There was no way many of his antics could stay private and somewhere deep inside he had always known that. He sighed heavily, almost thankfully as she spoke her words. She hadn't wanted a divorce and that alone was a small victory for him.

As she trailed her finger over the trail of his tear he rubbed his hands across her sides. He was a little relieved by this conversation of theirs and in many ways was a little happy that they had this all out in the open now. Sure he wasn't overly joyed at the notion that she didn't love him the same way that he loved her. But that was something that could be remedied over time and not something that had to happen now. Truth be told he was probably the weird one in that regard, but then again he always had a way of moving way to fast for everyone else around him. He nodded as she spoke "I can understand that Annie. I can really understand that. And it makes sense...I mean I wouldn't like to have everything that we do in the public eye either. Despite what many people think that is." He said with a little smile. "Don't apologize...There isn't any need. Just uh...Well, where do we go from here?" He asked with another smile keeping her close to him.

Back
Top Bottom