Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Cops and A Feeling (Candira and Jugger)

She felt a spark followed by the best kind of warmth spreading through her. Kissing him was wonderful and she was thrilled that he seemed to feel the same way about her. She let go of his head and then gently broke the kiss, pulling away. "Much better," she said softly. "You were saying?"

"I was sayin' that...I only pulled away cause I was...unsure if you wanted to do this with me..." He murmured as his eyes fell heavily closed as he laid his head down, snuggling into her body with a smile and he took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Hey...I'm gonna go to sleep...alright Lea....? Good night...."

She smiled and hugged him to her, careful to make sure all of his monitors were still in. He was adorable and so vulnerable. The instinct to protect and nurture kicked in and she was instantly more drawn to him. "Okay, Nathan. I'll be here." With that, she hugged him to her and gave him as much comfort as she could.

The next morning, Nathan was still fast asleep. He was still in the same cuddled up position as he was last night, staying where he was as if Lea were still next to him, whether or not she got up and left for work or not.

Lea's time off request had gone through without challenge. She'd stored up a good amount of vacation and sick days, and she still got some paid leave for dealing with grief, though her partner was still very much alive. So for the first time in a long time, Lea slept in. It was so nice to wake up and feel well-rested. Not to mention the form of the sweet man who'd fallen asleep in her arms. She kissed the top of his head and smiled. She'd stay until she woke up if she could--the worst thing would be to wake up alone in a hospital.

In fact, it was the one experience she really wanted to forget from when she'd been in the hospital after getting shot.

After a while Nathan woke up to Lea's presence as she held him in her arms. He smiled at her weakly, though mostly because he was tired, and leaned into her some more, placing his head in the nook of her neck, looking down her cleavage once again, just for the bonus. "Good morning Lea..." HE said gently and sleepily as he lay there with her.

She smiled as he woke up. He looked so tired. Poor guy. She let him rest her head on her, once again not really realizing that he was peaking down her shirt. "Hey, good morning," she said with a little smile. "Did you sleep well?" she asked, rubbing his back a little.

"Mm...better than I ever hoped for..." He said gently as he looked up to her with a small smile. He loved feeling her warmth against his body...it relaxed him more than anything the meds they gave him could ever do. Yawning, he sat up and looked at her. "How long was I out...?"

"All night and then some," she said nodded at the clock on the wall. She smiled and kissed his head. "I'm gonna quick change and see if we can get something to eat, okay?"

"Don't bother leavin'...if you want me to recover quicker...you should start cvhanging in front of me." He teased as he watched her. He laid back down and waited for her to go ahead and get changed so that she could get them both something to eat.

Lea chuckled, the thought having crossed her mind before. But it was a hospital, and the last thing she needed was for some nurse to come barging in because his heart rate picked up. After some squirming she got off of the bed and grabbed her bag, heading into the little bathroom. After a quick morning routine, Lea was back and wearing clothes that were somewhat similar to the uniform--a black blouse with a yellow tank underneath and a short pair of black shorts. Rather than her practical work boots, she wore little ankle boots with a heel that had yellow laces. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she smiled when she came back out to him.

"Why don't you pick out another movie while I go ask about some brunch? It shouldn't take me long. And I'm sure they have to come in and check on you so I'll let them know you're awake."

Nathan chuckled as he watched Lea come back in. "I'd rather not watch one of your videos unless you're in here to watch it with me girl." He said as he sat up and began to crawl out of the bed, standing weakly and walking over to her. "Hey...I'm tired of sitting around all day...Wanna help me walk down with you to ask for some brunch...? Or fuck that...maybe just lunch? Could use some of the chik-fil-a they got down in the lobby for visitors and patients."

She smiled, glad that his spirits had improved so much. This was a drastic change from when she'd come in the first night. Lea watched him, ready to help him up if he wanted. For the time being, however, he seemed to be fine. "I dunno. I better go ask someone if you should be walking around first. I'm pretty sure it's okay, but I don't want anything bad to happen." She smiled. "If they say yes, of course I'll help you. Stay here for now, okay? I'll be right back." With that, she kissed his cheek and started to leave to go find a nurse or a doctor.

"Wait...!" He called out to her but she was gone. "Dammit...Nurse didn't say I COULDN'T walk around..." He murmured as he wobbled back to the bed and fell onto it, wiping off some sweat as he looked around. "Damn...hot in here...or just overworking myself...maybe it is best that I don't walk around...Then again, its just a little hot..."

A moment later, Lea returned, reassured that it was just fine for him to be up, but they'd have to take him off the monitors. After giving Lea a robe for him, a male nurse came with her to unhook all the monitors. "Now, don't over do it. Just get to the lobby, eat there, and come back up, okay? If you feel tired, sit down," he said, taking the various monitors off. "I'll leave you to your girlfriend." And then, he was off.

Lea chuckled and gave him the light robe. "You okay, hun?"

"Yes my beautiful GF." He teased as he stood up and smiled at her. "Just...wrap your arm under mine and help me walk...please...?" He said as he stood up and walked over to her. "Don't worry about what the doc said...whatever happens, happens..." HE chuckled.

(Sorry for a shorter post...)

((Oh that's okay. I gave you a few too. *hugs*))

Lea chuckled and nodded, not really minding being mistaken for Nathan's girlfriend. In fact, she kind of liked the idea. He didn't seem to mind either. At some point, they would probably have to talk about this in more detail, but for now, their mission was to make it to the elevator. She crouched down and put his arm around her, her other arm supporting him as they slowly made their way out of the room. "I wasn't terribly worried. But I'll try not to let it trouble me," she said with a wink. The elevator seemed like a good plan, so she headed there first, taking it slow for Nathan.

Nathan chuckled and when they arrived to the elevator, he closed the doors and let them go from the fourteenth floor and head down to the lobby...then, with a sudden burst of energy, he turned to her and pressed her against the wall, kissing her passionately on the lips, unable to help himself. He had wanted to do this for so long...He just wanted to kiss her passionately in their own seclude with no one watching...he couldn't do it in the hospital room...people would be watching.

Once they were on their way, Lea was surprised to find herself against the wall. Her heart beat increased wildly and she was instantly aroused through all the shock. She surrendered her mouth to him, kissing back and holding him as he kissed her. There was definitely more passion involved in this kiss than any in the hospital room. She wasn't sure how long their new found privacy would last, but she was going to enjoy it while it did. After a few moments, she needed air so she gently pressed on his shoulders and pushed him back just a little, panting softly.

When she pressed back against him, he panted with her and smiled softly before turning to see the door open and a few visitors there. "Damn...Legs gave out and you made it such a hassle for me to stand back up..." He said, using that as a cover for why they were panting hard. He looked to her and smiled with a small blush on his face. "Well...? Shall we get going...? I need your help to walk down the hallway."

Lea blushed softly and chuckled. "I couldn't help it. I guess I'm not as graceful as I thought," she said, playing along with his cover story. She took his arm again and became a crutch for him as they walked out of the elevator and toward the restaurant of choice--the only restaurant in the hospital, in fact. "Sure you don't want cafeteria food?" she teased, still walking him toward their destination.

(Hey Candi congrats on becoming a Mod. Must put a lot of work toward the site and its users to be trusted with that eh? :] )

"Hell no...its all 'healthy' food that they just water down everything and give small portions and call it a lunch..." He murmured as he walked into the chik-fil-a with her. "Hey...I'll pay you back when we get home...just get me some nuggets and a drink...I'm gonna sit right here..." He said as he sat down in a booth and laid his head down, waiting for her.

"Try to look alive," she teased as he sat down like that. "It's my treat. You're not well," she joked again. With that, she put in their orders and picked them up with some condiments and sodas. "I saw you drinking this on a few shifts, so I assume you like it," she said, putting the cup in front of him. She made sure he had what he wanted before she dug in and enjoyed a full-on lunch. "So how's this rank on your list of dates?" she asked, tilting her head and taking a sip of her pop.

((Thanks, hun. ^^; We'll see if I stay purple and proud after this week.))

(Oh I see. Too good for me now to even say a 'thank you'. Okay then miss Modder. Jk lol)

"Meeeh...sixteen." He said, sounding serious though he didn't mean it. He waited a little to watch he reaction before he chuckled. "Just kiddin...it don't matter to me where I date...as long as I'm enjoyin' the company of the person I'm dating...and who says this was a date hm...? Or did you insinuate you wanted to become my 'soul mate'?" He teased.

She laughed. "I wouldn't go as far as 'soul mate' now," she said, taking a bite of her chicken. "I was just teasing. It doesn't have to be a date," she said, leaning back. Though she really wished that he wanted it to be. She shrugged it off and kept a smile on her face since it wasn't that big of a deal. Better to figure it out now than later. And just because this wasn't a date didn't mean that they wouldn't have one eventually.

To completely obliterate this thought, she started on her fries. "So, feeling pretty good today?"

((Actually, I usually forget about OOC stuff until after I hit submit lol))

Back
Top Bottom