Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Cops and A Feeling (Candira and Jugger)

She wouldn't have minded if he'd run out of ideas, really. In fact, she was starting to run out of them too. It wasn't too long before the washer buzzed and it was time to transfer the clothes to the drier. So she did, not worried about him having won their contest.

Eventually when the buzzer went off, Nathan shrugged. "Guess I win, Lea." He called out to her as he moved over to the washer. "You...Me...In the bed...For the night." HE said with a simple smile on his face that showed no sign of lust.

She grinned and chuckled as he told her his demands. She loaded the clothes in and started up the dryer, starting it. "Oh? Right now?" She teased. "It's still daytime. I'd have thought you were tired of being in bed," she joked, tossing another load of what was mostly his clothes into the washer. "But I'll be happy to spend the night with you in my bed. Anyway you like."

He smiled. "Tonight we do this. Not now." He said as he leaned over and kissed her passionately on the lips for a split second before pulling away. "Anywho...Today we have the day off...so we can spend the day however you want, where I get the night for myself and you along to help me enjoy it."

She smiled and kissed him back, loving the affection and the attention. It felt so good to finally just act on the urges she'd felt before, but ignored because she wanted to be a professional. Before he could get too far away, she put her arms around his neck and pulled him close again, kissing his lips deeply, letting her lips linger. She nodded in agreement to his former statement and licked his lips. "Well, as long as I get some kisses, I don't think I'll be too picky. I am going to put on some clothes though. Right after I take a shower."

"Hm hm hm..." He said with a smirk. "You mean...after WE take a shower." He said with a smile as he looked to her, smiling as he loved being in her arms. It just gave him that warmth that he so craved from her. He wanted to tell her that he loved her...but he was worried that it might screw things over with them because he said it so soon.

She chuckled as he told her he was coming with. She should have expected him to say as much. "Well that's fine if you think you can keep your hands to yourself," she teased. "Or did you have something else in mind?"

"Heheh...My hands aren't going to stay to themselves. Trust me...This shower scene is all for you." He said with a smirk as he took her hand and led her into the bathroom. Walking int othe shower with her, he smiled as he looked to her. "Go on...Get it going."

She laughed. "Alright alright. Hold your horses," she said with a chuckle. "It's all about me, huh? Well, I could get on board with that." Bending over, she turned on the water, letting it run until it warmed up a bit. Once it got to a temperature she liked, she stood back and let the water spray over her, wetting herself down first. Her voluptuous body shimmered in the light and dripped with the warmth of arousal and a good warm shower. She grinned and waited for him to touch her like she was very certain he wanted to.

He smirked and watched as she showered herself off. Eventually, he decided to join in and reached over to begin groping her breasts from behind, squeezing them and massaging them gently as he kissed up and down her neck while she showered herself off. "Mm...Can hardly even squeeze your boobs with all this water...my fingers just keep slipping from your flawless skin..."

She smiled and leaned back into him as he tried to grope her. She tilted her head a bit for him too. "Mmmm, I suppose I could turn around," she said, his comment about her perfect skin not going ignored. "It'd give you a better opportunity to take it all in," she said with a laugh.

He shook his head. "No...No." He said as he continued to massage her breast. "Just do whatever you want...I love just sitting here and pleasing you baby..." He whispered as he continued to kiss up and down her neck. He'd give her all the sexual experience she would want until tonight, where he just wanted to be with her without it being about sex.

She smiled and turned to kiss him. "Alright. Would you mind helping me clean up? The soap is just right there," she said, pointing to the bottle and the loofah next to him.

He smirked and squeezed some soap onto the loofah and began to rub it before he began to wash her breasts, making the rough surface of it going across her nipples as he continued to kiss up and down her neck, however one hand went down to her pussy to slowly rub the clit.

(At least I think a loofah is rough on the surface. I don't use any lol I just use rags)

(Actually traditional loofahs are kind of like sponges, but the kind I use is made out of mesh, so it's kind of rough.)

She closed her eyes and leaned into him as he rubbed the soapy loofah over her full breasts, shivering as he kissed her neck. She gasped as he used one hand to play with her clit. "Mmm...that feels so nice..."

(Ah. Lol.)

He smirked. "How nice? Do you want more? Or would you like me to do something else?" He said with a smirk as he continued to tease her clit with his fingers. "Just tell me what you want Lea..."

"Mmm, keep moving the loofah till I'm all clean, but don't move your other hand just yet," she said softly.

He smirked. "I guess you love where the other hand is eh?" He brought the loofah down to her pussy and began to rub it along her crevice to tease her while his free hand began to pinch and tug her nipples while water went down her body. "How's this...?"

She was just about to respond to his comment about his hands when he slid the loofah down to her pussy, her nipples now being teased instead. "Mmm, feels good," she murmured.

(btw, you shouldn't use a soapy thing to do anything inside a lady--it will burn)

(It wasn't really the inside but good to know. Never actually showered with any of my girlfriends before. >.> lol)

He moved it away and dropped it before he turned her to face him. Pressing her against the wall, he began to press his body against hers as he began to press a hand into her breast to massage it as he kissed up and down her neck. Then, by accident of the moment, he leaned into her and whispered an 'I love you' ever so faintly that he himself hardly even heard himself say it.

(lol I just wanted to make sure nothing went up and in.)

Lea was pretty sure she'd never get clean while she was in the shower with Nathan, but hey, she'd known that when she let him follow her in. That theory was confirmed when she heard the loofah drop and felt him turning her to face him. She cooperated, not wanting to slip, and she could have easily fallen if she wasn't careful--but not because the shower was slippery. She leaned back into the wall as he pressed her into it, following through with his body. She closed her eyes and tilted her head as he kissed her neck, letting his hands travel where they may.

She was lost in the moment, so she could have just been imagining it, but she could have sworn that she heard him say something like "I love you." But that couldn't be, could it? Sure they were partners...but did he really feel that way about someone he didn't know all that much about? "Nathan," she groaned. "Did you say something?"

(No lol. I have the common sense not to stick soap into there cause I've heard people say it burns lol.)

"W-What? No...I didn't say anything..." He knew he did, but he wouldn't confirm it. He continued to kiss up and down her neck gently as he played with her breasts, and eventually he pulled her down with him as he sat back against the wall and on the floor, letting her straddle him as he continued to kiss her passionately while the water hit their bodies and kept them nice and wet.

Okay, clearly he had said something, but didn't want her to know. She closed her eyes and hugged him to her, rubbing his shoulders. She closed her eyes and kissed him when she could. If he didn't want to tell her, that was fine. She could pretend she hadn't heard it...in fact, she wasn't even sure she'd heard him right.

She straddled his lap, her body hot and aching with need by the time he'd sunken down with her. She kissed him back with equal passion, her tongue slipping into his mouth as she ground her pussy against his cock.

Nathan smiled before he began to wrap his tongue around hers when it began to enter his mouth. He loved her so much, and would do anything for her. Feeling her pussy ground against his cock, he moaned out into her before he began to shift a little to get his cock into the right position before he began to start slowly pulling her hips down to engulf his cock as he lightly thrust it into her, all the while his tongue still danced with hers.

Lea wasn't the most vocal of women when it came to her feelings, but her body did a lot of the talking for her. She kissed him passionately, letting his tongue wrap around hers as she tried to keep the playing out, loving the feel of it as he pulled her hips down to his so she could finally take him in. And take him she did, inch by glorious inch. She moaned into his lips and closed her eyes, enjoying each sensation. Her tight muscles squeezed him and she moved her hips in little circles to stimulate them both, panting just a little.

Back
Top Bottom