Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Cops and A Feeling (Candira and Jugger)

Lea didn't feel it when he wiped his cum off of her or when he got back on the bed with her. She did feel warm and cared for as he snuggled up to her and used her breasts as natural pillows. When she woke up the next morning with him lying there, she chuckled and closed her eyes again, unable, it seemed to gather the willpower to really wake up. She just lay there a little while longer, enjoying him.

When he woke up, he looked to her and smiled. "Good morning Lea..." He leaned up and kissed her gently on the lips. He looked at her with so much care in his eyes before he stood up. "Mm....last night was just amazing..." He smiled to her and pulled her up. "Come on now. Time for us to wake up and get up...Gotta go to work and all that...yeah?" He said with a chuckle.

Lea smiled as he kissed her lips, returning the affection she got from him. She was struck by the caring in his eyes and she smiled at him again. She let him pull her up and shook her head. "Nope. I've still got a day off before I go." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "What we can do is work to make sure you've got enough room, do laundry, that sort of thing," she teased.

"I've already told you. As long as I'm sleeping in the same bed as you...I've got plenty of room." He said with a smile as he let himself stay next to her. "And just do household chores? You make it so boring." He said with a chuckle as he began to stretch. "Well...if we're gonna do it, then lets get on with it yeah?" He stood up and helped her up with him. "Shall we...make it interesting?" He said with a small, devious gleam in his eyes.

She chuckled and hugged him close, kissing his cheek. "Oh? How do you want to make it interesting?" She smiled, kissing his neck gently.

He smirked. "Lets say this...both of us will work in the nude...bare...no clothes...And lets see who can get the most chores done in the shortest amount of time...winner gets whatever he or she wants...You up for it?" He said with a smirk.

She thought it over for a moment and chuckled. "Alright, if that's what you really wanna do. I'll warn you though--pretty much all the housework is gonna come from your stuff," she said with a chuckle. "Though I guess the place can stand to be vacuumed and dusted. What's the time limit?"

"No time limit...just whoever finishes their half of the chores first, wins...and gets whatever they want." He chuckled and patted her head. "I won't lose though. I really want that free pass to anything I want." He challenged. "Whenever you're ready, Lea."

"Alright then," she said with a grin and kissed him softly, leaning into him just a little. After a long moment she pulled away and grinned. "Let's get started then." And with that, she got up and started picking up their clothes and going to the laundry basket she kept in her room.

He laughed and stood up, stretching as he did so and began to walk toward the kitchen to start cleaning some dishes. Though this was the job he wanted her to do, he figured he'd do it. He could cause some serious mischief with the spray nozzle hose the sink had on the side that would shoot water out with a squeeze of the handle. He continued to wash dishes, looking at her as she began to do the laundry. He smirked and let his body get a little wet on his back so that the light would shine better off of the small yet refined muscles he had, to distract and slow her down.

She watched as he went after her dishes. An ambitious man. Lea started the laundry up. Walking past, she grinned as she saw him with a little extra moisture on him. He was so cute and she had to stop herself from watching a bit longer. "You really are something," she said on her way past. She went to the closet and started to get her vacuum out as well.

He smirked when she said that. "Oh? How so?" He said with a devious grin as he went over to the laundry in the washer, and when she wasn't looking, stopped the roaring machine before moving back to his dishes, looking as if nothing had happened. He would win this contest...he never said they could not play dirty to win after all.

She vacuumed the living room first and then came after him in the kitchen, keeping him away from the sink for a little bit. Once it was done, she smiled and went to check on the laundry. She saw that he'd stopped it and made a face. "Oh, I see how it is," she said with a laugh. "This means war." With that she started up the laundry again and went out to him, putting her hands on her hips. "I never thought I'd see you cheat," she said with a grin. "I might have to get revenge on you for it."

He smirked as he heard her. "Oh? You think I cheated? Why do you say that?" He said as he turned around and looked at her, reaching over to the nozzle and began to fiddle with the handle, though not squeezing it just yet. He'd surprise her...And get her body all wet with cold water to tease her some more. He loved to tease her, even before this little agreement that they had came upon with him living with her.

She lifted an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "I think you did it because you have to push the button down to stop the washer, and in all the time I've had it, its never just stopped." She smirked. "What's the matter? Afraid you can't win on your own?"

He laughed and pulled the nozzle over and sprayed the front of her body with water as he spoke to her. "Nah. I just like to play dirty when it comes to something...not affected by the law." He said with a smirk as he put the nozzle back to its holster. He looked to her and crossed his arms, wondering what she would do after he had just embarrassed her by spraying her with cold water.

She gasped at the temperature of the water, and any other woman might have fought back violently. But instead, she just ran her hands over the wet skin and rubbed in the water. "Eat your heart out," she said with a smirk. With that, she flicked some water at him and stuck her tongue out. Turning away, she went to get a mop from the closet and cleaned up the rest of the floor. "Thanks for giving me another chore," she said with a wink.

'Heh. Little does she know that I'm doing this for my own amusement. Like hell if I win or not...I'm gonna love watching her.' He thought in his head as he watched her go off to get the mop. When she returned, he just leaned against the sink and watched her with a smile, his cock half-erect from the display she had shown him earlier. "Heh. You know the floor will still be wet even with the mop. You should go grab a towel and start drying off the floor too."

"I could, but I think you're enjoying watching me, so I'll just leave it," she said with a smirk. "Besides, I have more work to do."

He walked behind her and hugged her, pressing his half erect cock into her right buttocks. "Oh come on...You tease me, I tease you...Its benefits us both baby..." He reached forward and began to brush his fingers along the area just above her clit's area. "You know you've always loved when I tease you yeah?"

She shivered and groaned softly as he pulled her to him from behind. She was well aware of how he was turned on and he was getting her that way too. She leaned back into him and turned her head to get a look. "I have. But it's kind of fun watching you try," she said with a chuckle.

"Ha...Try? Don't you mean its always fun watching me DO?" He said as his fingers now brushed along her pussy's lips gently, teasing her some more as he did nothing else to her but have his half erect cock press into her butt while his fingers teased her. "Come on...You know you're as turned on as I am..."

She shivered and groaned softly as he teased her lips. "Mmm, it didn't always work, you know?" Grinning she kissed his cheek. "Can't deny that I'm turned on now though... "

Once she admitted that she was turned on, he removed his fingers from her body. IF she wanted to continue, she'd have to give him a reason...otherwise he'd just tease her and leave her wanting more. "Well now...We should get back to work shouldn't we?" He said with a smile as he turned and began to walk back toward his dishes.

She grabbed a towel from a nearby cupboard and whipped it at him playfully before she got on her knees to clean up the water. She looked up at him once it was done and walked up behind him, kissing his neck, her arms wrapping around his waist. "Mmm..."

Back
Top Bottom