Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of a Lifetime (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer grinned knowing what was on his mind and where his hand was. She smiled and said " really not even her". She was pointing at melisa.

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa was drinking by the bar, looking around for a guy or two to play with. She fixed her dress so her cleavage was showing perfectly and headed to the dance floor in search for a cute guy or maybe even two to take upstairs.
Alex approached the bar looking for something to drink and eat but when he saw melisa, he lost one set of his appetite and quickly develop another one. "girl you look fine enough to eat" he said teasingly "Corny, I know but I couldn't resist saying that." he extended his hand as if to shake hers, "my name is Alex, what's yours"

wildkat said:
Summer grinned knowing what was on his mind and where his hand was. She smiled and said " really not even her". She was pointing at melisa.

He smiled and shook his head. "Nope your much more interesting" he said. His hand up her dress and rubbing her inner thigh. He sipped his drink again and wink at her. "So what do ya say?" she asked. His bulge quite obvious now, it would be pretty hard to miss.

Darkrex said:
Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa was drinking by the bar, looking around for a guy or two to play with. She fixed her dress so her cleavage was showing perfectly and headed to the dance floor in search for a cute guy or maybe even two to take upstairs.
Alex approached the bar looking for something to drink and eat but when he saw melisa, he lost one set of his appetite and quickly develop another one. "girl you look fine enough to eat" he said teasingly "Corny, I know but I couldn't resist saying that." he extended his hand as if to shake hers, "my name is Alex, what's yours"

Melisa smiled at his attempt at a pick up line. "I'm Melisa, nice to meet you cutie I mean Alex" she said with a wink. "Wanna dance?" she asked, taking his hand that he extended to her. The song changed to an mid-beat dance song and she giggled at him.

Summer grinned finshing up her drink and said " lead the way if you think you can handle me". She took one last look around then stood up.

Chris grinned and took her hand. "I can handle it believe me" he said with a wink. He lead her up stairs to the largest bedroom. "Welcome to my room my dear" he said. He laid on the king sized bed and smiled up at her. "Care to join me?" he asked.

Summer looked at the room and said" nice". She then walked over to chris and sat on his croch and said" Lets see then ". She kissed him on the lips.

wildkat said:
Summer looked at the room and said" nice". She then walked over to chris and sat on his crotch and said" Lets see then ". She kissed him on the lips.

He smiled wide when she sat on his crotch and returned her kiss. His hands began to roam her body, rubbing along her sides and hips. He felt his bulge rub against her and it seemed to finally grow to its full size. After their kiss he smiled up at her, "Seems you'd like a ride" he said with a wink, giving her a firm slap on her ass.

Summer smirked and said " like the song saids Save a horse ride a cowboy". She let out a soft moan from his hands diámetro her body. When he slapped her ass she let out anther moan. She then took her jacket and top off. Now he could see her nipples were hard.

He smiled at her comment and winked. Once she took off her jacket and top he grinned, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them in her bra. "You're so sexy" he said. After a nice feel of her breasts he pulled off his shirt to reveal his fit chest and abs to her. "Just wait till you see whats in here" he said moving his hips up into her with a naughty smile.

April wasn't sure what happened, she was making love to some guy and girl, her head spinning and she was having an orgasm, now she looked around, the party going on, she was naked and alone, her pussy was sore and her clothes scattered around. The alcohol and sex too much for her, she guessed.

Gathering her clothes, she held them in front of her, slipping through the door behind the bar, she headed to the kitchen, and found a laundry room off the kitchen area, she closed the door, and fond a towel to clean herself up before she decided to get redressed.

This was a strange night, so many firsts, she was glad for a moment alone to gather her thoughts, she tossed the towel against the washer laying her clothes out on top of the dryer, smoothing them out, she realized her bra and panties were missing.

KevinR778 said:
He smiled at her comment and winked. Once she took off her jacket and top he grinned, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them in her bra. "You're so sexy" he said. After a nice feel of her breasts he pulled off his shirt to reveal his fit chest and abs to her. "Just wait till you see whats in here" he said moving his hips up into her with a naughty smile.
" oh you like them huh lets see if you like this " summer said giving him a wicked smile. She then stood up and her pants and panties were gone. She still had her boots on but that was all. She stood before him basicly naked and he had frontera brown seat.

Miranda awoke, equally confused and more than a little worried. She wasn't the type to drink too much and she didn't feel the soreness that typically equated to being fucked into unconsciousness. Looking around she found she was still at the party, buck naked and quite alone in the corner. After a few moments, she found her dress and undergarments but both were rumpled and stained with sweat and the fluids of sex so she ventured back out into the party in the nude, hoping to find another fuck. The night was still young after all...

Derrick walked into the house already having a slight buzz for the night from the club earlier. He had gotten a text from his buddy that this was the place to be and judging from the people in various states of undress his fried was right. Wandering to the kitchen he got himself a drink of water not wanting to get sloppy drunk before having some fun. Leaning against the counter he began to look around for anyone that might draw his interest.

Kaybee said:
Miranda awoke, equally confused and more than a little worried. She wasn't the type to drink too much and she didn't feel the soreness that typically equated to being fucked into unconsciousness. Looking around she found she was still at the party, buck naked and quite alone in the corner. After a few moments, she found her dress and undergarments but both were rumpled and stained with sweat and the fluids of sex so she ventured back out into the party in the nude, hoping to find another fuck. The night was still young after all...

Marcus then notice the naked woman and decided to give it a shot.
"This may be an awkward question, but why aren't you wearing anything?" he asked her. "My names Marcus by the way."

dragonthingy said:
Marcus then notice the naked woman and decided to give it a shot.
"This may be an awkward question, but why aren't you wearing anything?" he asked her. "My names Marcus by the way."

(Make a profile for your character please!)
wildkat said:
" oh you like them huh lets see if you like this " summer said giving him a wicked smile. She then stood up and her pants and panties were gone. She still had her boots on but that was all. She stood before him basicly naked and he had frontera brown seat.

He smiled and spanked her now bare ass. "I do like" he said, his bulge straining against his pants waiting to be freed. "Seems like you're ready to ride" he said with a wink. He gave her nipples a few licks to make her moan before smiling naughty at her.

(I looked. He already has one.)

"Well someone has their priorities straight..." Miranda smirked, "My clothes were a bit rumpled from the last fuck so I decided It'd be easier to just try and pick up a guy like this than wrestle them back on." She looked the guy up and down, an average build on an average seeming guy but he could be a good fuck and there didn't seem to be anybody else around. "It seems to be working anyways." She said, adjusting her stance a little, trying to maximize the already great appeal of her body, letting her breasts jiggle a little enticingly. "I'm Miranda. It's a pleasure to meet you Marcus."

Hart said:
Derrick walked into the house already having a slight buzz for the night from the club earlier. He had gotten a text from his buddy that this was the place to be and judging from the people in various states of undress his fried was right. Wandering to the kitchen he got himself a drink of water not wanting to get sloppy drunk before having some fun. Leaning against the counter he began to look around for anyone that might draw his interest.
April slipped her blouse on over her bare breasts, her nipples so hard and senstive now. She pulled her skirt up, her pussy was bare under it and had been pounded and fingered by the couple earlier, it was a bit tender, but her body tingled. She checked her hair and walked out, there was an older guy standing there drinking water. She saw him look at her. "uhm, Hi" she said, blushing, not sure why, as she looked up at the guy.
She felt like suddenly everyone knew she had lost her virginity tonight, and with good reason since it was in front of anyone who cared to look in the corner where she had been.

April slipped her blouse on over her bare breasts, her nipples so hard and senstive now. She pulled her skirt up, her pussy was bare under it and had been pounded and fingered by the couple earlier, it was a bit tender, but her body tingled. She checked her hair and walked out, there was an older guy standing there drinking water. She saw him look at her. "uhm, Hi" she said, blushing, not sure why, as she looked up at the guy.
She felt like suddenly everyone knew she had lost her virginity tonight, and with good reason since it was in front of anyone who cared to look in the corner where she had been.

Hearing someone come in Derrick turned to see a rather cute younger girl looking up at him and blushing. Smiling warmly at her he noticed she seemed to have come from the laundry. "So you enjoying the party cutie?" he asked his voice soft and friendly. "Oh I'm Derrick...just got here" he said as he grinned sheepily and held out his free hand. He may have just arrived but he was pretty sure she'd already been having some fun.

Summer grinned and finding a remote on a near by nightstand turned on the radio and Usher dirty dancer came on. She put herself all the way on his cock and fucked him to the breathing of the song.

Hart said:

Hearing someone come in Derrick turned to see a rather cute younger girl looking up at him and blushing. Smiling warmly at her he noticed she seemed to have come from the laundry. "So you enjoying the party cutie?" he asked his voice soft and friendly. "Oh I'm Derrick...just got here" he said as he grinned sheepily and held out his free hand. He may have just arrived but he was pretty sure she'd already been having some fun.

Smiling her innocent smile, April looked up at him, "Sure, it's uhm.... interesting so far.. I'm April" she smiled. "could I get a glass of that?" she said, pointing at the water before placing her small hand in his. She looked up as he squeezed her hand gently in his frim grip, His eyes smiling, she thought he seemed nice.

She caught in his words he had just arrived so it put her a little more at ease that he hadn't already seen her naked and what she had done with the other man and woman earlier. She leaned against the counter, Her pussy still sore and tender from Chris taking her virginity.

Thomas' looked around as he kept his little sister busy with a her water, he noticed the actions around him, the various hook ups as it were. He shook his head as he looked at the bartender, maybe it was a poor idea to come here with his little sister. He could handle this type of place or so he though, but he figured that he would keep an eye on her.

Samantha was a bit surprised by the party, but decided to remain quiet, it wasn't her norm for a party, way to sensual for her norm, but she decided that she would just stay figuring out what was going on. Though, she knew at the moment, her brother was keeping close tabs on her, she shook her head, always over protective of her as it were. Not that she minded much, but she knew it would of been possibly better if she had let him go to this by himself.

wildkat said:
Summer grinned and finding a remote on a near by nightstand turned on the radio and Usher dirty dancer came on. She put herself all the way on his cock and fucked him to the breathing of the song.

He smiled and grabbed her hips, helping her bounce on his cock as he thrusted up into her. He spanked her hard as he enjoyed her riding his big cock. He licked at her breasts as they bounced with her.

Summer moaned and let out a small telón from the sting of being spanked. She ride him harder and said while breathing hard " you feel so good deep inside of me". She felt herself get near to having a orgasum. " Shirt Iam gonna cum" she screamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom