Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of a Lifetime (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling her innocent smile, April looked up at him, "Sure, it's uhm.... interesting so far.. I'm April" she smiled get a glass of that?" she said, pointing at the water before placing her small hand in his. She looked up as he squeezed her hand gently in his frim grip, His eyes smiling, she thought he seemed nice.

She caught in his words he had just arrived so it put her a little more at ease that he hadn't already seen her naked and what she had done with the other man and woman earlier. She leaned against the counter, Her pussy still sore and tender from Chris taking her virginity.

"Sure thing April." His voice was warm and kind as he turned away to open the cabinet. Pulling out a glass and filling it with cool water he thought of her response to his question. Facing her again Derrick handed her the glass. She seemed too cute and innocent to be here.

"So have you been ummm...joining the festivities too or just watching?" he asked casually both curious but not wanting to offend or make her nervous. Standing next to her he gestured toward a couple visible in the other room grinding against each other in rhythm to the music, obviously having sex.

April took the glass of water from Derrick, "thank you" she said as she took a drink. Feeling so naked and naughty without any bra or panties on she wondered if anyone could tell. She grinned at the guy shyly.

"A little of both, I guess" she said, as she leaned with her back against the counter, Her glass empty she sat it on the counter, and crossed her arms, Her legs crossed at the ankles as she leaned there. Looking up at him, feeling like that shy wallflower again, not sure what to say, she always felt so awkward around guys, and this one was cute and seemed confident.

Looked down at her Derrick grinned at her response. "Too bad I didn't get here in time to see that" he said, letting his eyes wander down her body then back up to her eyes. "Bet it was an amazing sight" his voiced lowered slightly and his eyes shined mischievously. Draping an arm about her shoulders his fingers lightly brushed the smooth skin of her shoulder as he noted the reserved body language she had standing there.

Leaning down slightly he whispered softly in April's ear. "You enjoyed it didn't you? Watching and being watched." His fingers moved to caress her back along her spine as he looked at her. Slowly trying to bring her further out of her shell.

Kaybee said:
(I looked. He already has one.)

"Well someone has their priorities straight..." Miranda smirked, "My clothes were a bit rumpled from the last fuck so I decided It'd be easier to just try and pick up a guy like this than wrestle them back on." She looked the guy up and down, an average build on an average seeming guy but he could be a good fuck and there didn't seem to be anybody else around. "It seems to be working anyways." She said, adjusting her stance a little, trying to maximize the already great appeal of her body, letting her breasts jiggle a little enticingly. "I'm Miranda. It's a pleasure to meet you Marcus."

"It certainly is working" he said with a smile "and its a pleasure to meet you too". Miranda's body had great appeal and she looked like a grade-A fuck. "Do you want to follow me to this wall?" he said, gesturing to the far wall away from the other people, but still within range of the music.

Hart said:
Looked down at her Derrick grinned at her response. "Too bad I didn't get here in time to see that" he said, letting his eyes wander down her body then back up to her eyes. "Bet it was an amazing sight" his voiced lowered slightly and his eyes shined mischievously. Draping an arm about her shoulders his fingers lightly brushed the smooth skin of her shoulder as he noted the reserved body language she had standing there.

Leaning down slightly he whispered softly in April's ear. "You enjoyed it didn't you? Watching and being watched." His fingers moved to caress her back along her spine as he looked at her. Slowly trying to bring her further out of her shell.

April felt his hands slide over her back, her back arched, causing her breasts to stick out more, unteathered in the white blouse. His words in her ear were making her tingle all over. His confident voice playing in her ear as he spoke with a deep sensual voice. She wasn't used to being talked to like this, and her body and her mind were definately responding.

"yes, I had fun" she giggled softly, feeling her body close to his, his breath on her ear, his body hot as he leaned close, she thought her heart would burst out of her chest as it beat faster. Her eyelids fluttered as she looked up at him out of the corner of her eye.

"That sounds like a reasonable idea to me." Miranda gave a smile, setting off towards the indicated wall, a little swish in her hips as she walked to draw attention to her rear. Leaning against the wall and Raising one eyebrow at Marcus, Miranda grinned. "So now that we're here, what would you like to do?"

aprilmay1965 said:
April felt his hands slide over her back, her back arched, causing her breasts to stick out more, unteathered in the white blouse. His words in her ear were making her tingle all over. His confident voice playing in her ear as he spoke with a deep sensual voice. She wasn't used to being talked to like this, and her body and her mind were definately responding.

"yes, I had fun" she giggled softly, feeling her body close to his, his breath on her ear, his body hot as he leaned close, she thought her heart would burst out of her chest as it beat faster. Her eyelids fluttered as she looked up at him out of the corner of her eye.

As she arched her back he saw the way her breasts moved while they were thrust out and knew she couldn't be wearing a bra. The sweet girlish giggle that accompanied her response made him smile. It was all he could do to keep from kissing her and pulling her dress off right then and there. Leaning closer his tongue flicked out across her earlobe teasingly.

"Would you like to have some more fun....with me?" he asked huskily. Derrick's body flushed as he moved closer to April, lightly pressing against her. Nuzzling her neck his hands drifted to her hips before he slowly lifted his head to look into her eyes.

Kaybee said:
"That sounds like a reasonable idea to me." Miranda gave a smile, setting off towards the indicated wall, a little swish in her hips as she walked to draw attention to her rear. Leaning against the wall and Raising one eyebrow at Marcus, Miranda grinned. "So now that we're here, what would you like to do?"

"Whatever you want" he said, grabbing her waist and kissing her on the lips. Kissing Miranda felt so good he thought. He moved his hands to her bare ass and felt there too.

Hart said:
As she arched her back he saw the way her breasts moved while they were thrust out and knew she couldn't be wearing a bra. The sweet girlish giggle that accompanied her response made him smile. It was all he could do to keep from kissing her and pulling her dress off right then and there. Leaning closer his tongue flicked out across her earlobe teasingly.

"Would you like to have some more fun....with me?" he asked huskily. Derrick's body flushed as he moved closer to April, lightly pressing against her. Nuzzling her neck his hands drifted to her hips before he slowly lifted his head to look into her eyes.
April blushed, feeling him moving close, licking her sensitive earlobe, her head tilted as she gave him access to her neck as he kissed and nuzzled her. Her eyes opened as she looked into his face pressed to hers, she nodded slightly as her hands went to his shoulders, his hands on her soft hips. Her delicate tongue licked her pink lips as she smiled softly

aprilmay1965 said:
April blushed, feeling him moving close, licking her sensitive earlobe, her head tilted as she gave him access to her neck as he kissed and nuzzled her. Her eyes opened as she looked into his face pressed to hers, she nodded slightly as her hands went to his shoulders, his hands on her soft hips. Her delicate tongue licked her pink lips as she smiled softly

As she nodded and her hands moved to his shoulders Derrick watched her tongue peek out to lick her lips. Moving her lips to hers he kissed her softly at first, flicking his tongue over hers before she finished moving it over her lips. His hands slid to cup and squeeze April's firm young ass, kneading her smooth cheeks as he gently sucked her bottom lip. "I'm glad" he said huskily releasing her lip before kissing her again.

Miranda moaned into the kiss, jumping a little as Marcus pinched her ass. Her hands reached down, deftly unbuttoning his pants and reaching in to wrap her hand around his cock, slowly stroking it, feeling its length and girth as it hardened. Not bad at all... she thought, her nethers clenching at the thought of him in her as her arousal began to flow again, her nipples hard.

"Anything I want you say?" She queried as she broke the kiss, her voice thick with lust. Miranda went down on her knees, unzipping Marcus' fly to pull his pants down as she went, letting his cock spring free.

"This is what I want." She stated simply before she licked the tip, then swirled her tongue about the head of his cock before taking it into her mouth and sucking, her head bobbing up and down slowly as she blew him.

Miranda's mouth felt amazing on Marcus' cock, which swelled with pleasure. He took off his shirt and started thrusting lightly in time with her bobbing. Her stroked her hair and saw the smile on her face. She's enjoying this he thought. It's not hard to see why. Marcus' cock grew slightly bigger and Miranda kept masterfully sucking it. This continued for some time.

"aaahhh" he said seconds before cumming in her mouth.

Hart said:
As she nodded and her hands moved to his shoulders Derrick watched her tongue peek out to lick her lips. Moving her lips to hers he kissed her softly at first, flicking his tongue over hers before she finished moving it over her lips. His hands slid to cup and squeeze April's firm young ass, kneading her smooth cheeks as he gently sucked her bottom lip. "I'm glad" he said huskily releasing her lip before kissing her again.

APril felt his hands on her firm round ass as he squeezed, her body pressed into his, she pulled his head closer as she kissed him back. His mouth on hers, as she sucked and licked his invading tongue. She moaned as she ground against him.

Her small body against him, his strong hands holding her ass. She felt him gripping her ass, her bare breasts crushed against his chest. His lips pulled on her lower lip before he said he was glad.

She felt him pull her up agianst him. She was breathing heavier as she moaned, her face pressed to his.

Miranda was glad for the warning as Marcus' cum shot down her throat, feeling it's warmth and not unenjoyable taste. "You'd best be able to keep it up." She warned, Miranda rarely let a guy cum in her mouth if only because after they did, they almost never had the stamina to go more than a round or two with her pussy or ass. Miranda rose then, moving in on Marcus quickly to press herself right up against him, grinding her pussy lightly against his saliva-slick cock, light moans escaping her lips as the friction bumped against her clit to send a little shock of pleasure through her.

She could feel him hardening again under her as she grinded. "Fuck me." She growled when he was fully hard once more. "Put me up against that wall and fuck me."

Marcus smiled as her put his hands on Miranda's breasts and started moving his cock in and out of her. He started slowly and gently, working her pussy and breasts at a paced speed. He felt her nipples harden and her insides swell with pleasure as he did this, encouraging him to start going slightly faster and harder.

Miranda moaned as she was fucked, her back to the wall as her Marcus groped her chest, pinches to her nipples sending waves of pleasure through her as his length slid in and out of her. His thrusts were strong as he steadily increased his pace and although his dick was nothing special, he was making up for it with technique, alternating his pleasurable ministrations and his thrusts to push her constantly higher.

"Aah! That's it. That's it." She rocked her hips into his thrusts as he sped up, her moans growing louder as loud smacks of his flesh against hers could be heard over the music. She had certainly expected maybe a good fuck or three but to be taking it in plain view of the whole dance floor, the very idea made this act all the kinkier, her pussy tightening and convulsing around Marcus' cock as she approached her orgasm.

aprilmay1965 said:
APril felt his hands on her firm round ass as he squeezed, her body pressed into his, she pulled his head closer as she kissed him back. His mouth on hers, as she sucked and licked his invading tongue. She moaned as she ground against him.

Her small body against him, his strong hands holding her ass. She felt him gripping her ass, her bare breasts crushed against his chest. His lips pulled on her lower lip before he said he was glad.

She felt him pull her up agianst him. She was breathing heavier as she moaned, her face pressed to his.
Derrick felt her small body respond to him, sucking his tongue as she began breathing heavy. Slipping his hands under the hem of her dress he caressed her bare ass grinning as he noticed the absence of any panties. Kissing her deeper his lips worked roughly against hers as his fingers explored to rub the tight ring of her ass.

"Here...or someplace more private?" he asked between voices. His voice husky with lust.

April felt her tiny virgin opening touched, she had never had anyone do that, it was definately a new sensation. She was moaning and kissing him, her hands rubbing over his strong shoulders as she felt him touching her. He broke her kiss and she yearned for his lips back on hers. Her eyes opened as she looked up surprised.

Looking around the room, she realized no one had come in, but that someone could, and although she hadn't really minded all the people around after they got started, it would be nicer to be alone. She grinned. "follow me" she said, leading him back into the laundry room off the kitchen.

She walked in, the door closing behind her, the washer and dryer on the opposite wall as she walked toward them.

aprilmay1965 said:
April felt her tiny virgin opening touched, she had never had anyone do that, it was definately a new sensation. She was moaning and kissing him, her hands rubbing over his strong shoulders as she felt him touching her. He broke her kiss and she yearned for his lips back on hers. Her eyes opened as she looked up surprised.

Looking around the room, she realized no one had come in, but that someone could, and although she hadn't really minded all the people around after they got started, it would be nicer to be alone. She grinned. "follow me" she said, leading him back into the laundry room off the kitchen.

She walked in, the door closing behind her, the washer and dryer on the opposite wall as she walked toward them.

He nodded and followed her into the laundry, watching her firm ass sway in her dress. As April neared the washer and dryer Derrick grabbed her hips stopping her. Kneeling behind her his firm hands pushed lightly at her back, bending her over before sliding over the soft supple skin of her ass. His heart beat wildly as he leaned close and spread her firm cheeks.

Darting out his warm wet tongue lightly circled the pink tight hole off her ass before trailing over the lips of her pussy. Moaning as he tasted her his fingers squeezed tighter spreading her more.

April gasped as she was bent forward as her legs spread wider, letting the hot guy grip her ass, she was bent as he held her cheeks open, his strong hands squeezed and spread them. She felt his tongue on her tiny hole. She had never imagined someone would do this, or that she would like it, but it felt good, her tiny virgin opening was moistened. She gasped again as she felt his tongue move to her pussy, it was wet and spread, feeling tender, her clit hypersensitive.

Her body squirmed as he licked and touched her, feeling his skilled fingers and tongue on her as she pressed her hands against the washer. Holdling her self steady as she felt her legs tembling with the pleasure he was providing.

aprilmay1965 said:
April gasped as she was bent forward as her legs spread wider, letting the hot guy grip her ass, she was bent as he held her cheeks open, his strong hands squeezed and spread them. She felt his tongue on her tiny hole. She had never imagined someone would do this, or that she would like it, but it felt good, her tiny virgin opening was moistened. She gasped again as she felt his tongue move to her pussy, it was wet and spread, feeling tender, her clit hypersensitive.

Her body squirmed as he licked and touched her, feeling his skilled fingers and tongue on her as she pressed her hands against the washer. Holdling her self steady as she felt her legs tembling with the pleasure he was providing.

Her body squirming at the attention of his tongue Derrick grinned up at her. Rubbing lightly at her tiny virgin hole with a finger he teased it while caressing her thigh. "Hmmmm, you like this do you?" he asked quietly but firmly, the tip of his finger probing slightly.

Pleased at how her body was responding to him he moved his tongue back to her pussy. Circling her sensitive clit he sucked gently on it, grazing it with his teeth.

"oh god, yes it feels really great" she said, sounding so childish she thought, feeling nerdy and uncertain, this was certainly all new to her, she hadn't really even dated anyone and now, she had already given a blow job and had sex and even had sex with a woman, all at the same party, now a guy was fingering her tiny virgin hole and making her so aroused.

She felt his finger pushing against her ass as he licked and teased her clit, her legs were spread wide and trembling, she felt like she would explode as her body grew more and more aroused.

Grinning at her response he slipped a finger into her pussy as well. Thrusting his fingers into both her holes he bent and wiggled them, dragging them against her walls. A moan escaped his lips as Derrick delighted in how tight she gripped his fingers as they worked in her. Savoring the taste of her sweet juices as they hit his tongue he pumped his fingers faster and swirled his tongue around her clit.

"oh god, aahhhhhh" she was moaning as his fingers were working in and out of her tight holes, his tongue on her clit, she was jerking and writhing. She gasped as her body responded her legs were shaking she was close to orgasm, gasping and crying out she knew she was going to explode soon, the hot guy was working her body to a frenzy and she was moaning and gasping.

Moaning as he toyed with her clit Derrick's fingers worked faster into her tight little holes. He could feel his heart beat faster in excitement as she writhed and moaned while bent over the washer. "That's it baby...cum for me" he said huskily loving the sight of this sexy girl moaning in the laundry room with his fingers buried in both her holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom