Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are my Heavan(Wolvenrogue and MoonlightRomance)

"Do you really think your Dad lied to you about her? How do you know she is telling the truth? All I'm saying is don't believe her till you see for yourself. You owe it to yourself, and to your Dad. Then make up your own mind. If I'm wrong so be it.

As far as I'm concerned , If you leave I have nothing, might as well be dead. Who else is going to care about some blind guy who can't earn a living or even get around. You understand, at least I think you do.

I know I don't have much to offer. Just my heart and that's yours if you want it. If you don't, I'm pretty worthless after all."

He gave her a gentle kiss and got up and walked out of the room. The party grew silent when they saw him.

Roxanne watched as he got up a walked out. She wiped her tears and once she was sure she could hold herself together, she followed him out of the room Roxy figured neither of them needed his friends or their significant others asking questions as to what was wrong. She quickly caught up to him and took his hand in her's gently and kissed him on the cheek. "By the way, Robert. I'm here to claim what has been mine all these years as you have already claimed mine and I do understand, how do you think I was able to convince Dad to let me come?" She asked, smiling at him and she hoped it made him smile too. As for the stuff involving Hillary and her parents she simply left it alone for now, not wanting it to spoil the party.

Robert was confused at what she said. It didn't sound real to him and he was pretty sure it wasn't. He was pretty sure she was trying to save face for him with his friend, problem was he'd be seeing them all tomorrow when she was gone. "Will you take me back please" he whispered in her ear. He wanted out of there in the worst way. "please" "hey guys we gotta go! thanks for the party!" he announced with a wink and a smile, now he was saving face. He took her hand, and hoped she would lead him back to the car. He was dieing inside. He didn't want to spill tears in front of his friends.

Roxanne saw the confused look on his face and could tell he was in disbelief that this was real. "I assure you, this isn't to save face nor is any of this a dream." She whispered to him, wanting him to be sure that this was not some kind of dream of his. "Of course, I'm not crazy enough to leave the man who has had my heart since the day I met him." She kissed him on the lips softly and smiled. "As you wish, my wolf." She said. Upon him announcing that they had to leave and taking her hand she lead him outside and back to the car, opening the door for him and making sure he was in safely before going to the driver's side and getting in herself. She leaned over and kissed him. She could tell he was on the verge of crying and after starting the car so it could warm up a bit, she leaned over and kissed him. "Where would you like to go, my love?"

There's a park down the road from here... lets go there. He wanted to talk to he and not have to worry about being interrupted. Somehow he had to figure out what was really up with her and her sister. He hated Hillary at this moment.
When they got to the park, He leaned over and kissed her. Roxy will you please believe me that Hillary was not telling the truth. I wouldn't lie to you ever. I love you so much.
~~~~~~~
Charlie looked at Karen's ring. He was so glad to see it on her finger again. He held her hand and took a pic with his cell phone and texted it to Roxy. His message read. I love your Mom and I always will. She put her ring back on today. She has made lots of mistakes, but she loves me and you too.

Roxy drove to the park as he wanted and parked, she was glad that they wouldn't have to worry about being interrupted but at the same time she had a feeling that what he had to say wasn't going to be good. After turning off the car she smiled against his lips as he kissed her. "It's hard, you know, to know who to believe, I mean." She said, looking over at him as she spoke. "For years, she was the only one who ever told me who my mom was and what she was like." She paused, taking a few deep breaths to try and calm herself. "I know you would never lie to me because you love me." Roxy said, her voice sounding as if she were about to break down crying. "And despite the way she treats guys, like they are her slaves, there is this part of me that feels compelled to believe her every word and to obey her." She explained, revealing to Robert that his ex girlfriend was doing the same thing to Roxanne that she did to all of her slaves: she had hypnotized her and planted all sorts of ideas in her head that Roxanne was clearly having trouble seeing her sister's words as anything but the truth.

Karen watched as Charlie looked at her ring, continuing to watch as he took a picture of it before sending it to Roxanne. "Babe, it might be best for you to leave be until she comes home." She suggested. "When she comes back you and I both can talk to her and try to help her understand. But, right now we don't know what ideas Hillary gave her in my absence and she has Robert there to help her see the truth." She said, kissing him and as she kissed him she gently took his phone from him and sat it on the bedside table beside her.

Robert pulled her into his lap touching her face to feel the emotions he heard in her voice. He reached in his poscket and pulled out a St christopher medal he had been given during the war and started to swing it in her face. He had seen Hillary do this and hoped it would work. He swung the medal and asked her to sleep.

~~~~~~
Charley looked again at Karen's ring. He loved seeing it there on her finger. It made him feel whole. He held her in his arms, "Ok sweety" , he said, I'll give roxy some space, and hope that Robert has some magic he can use to make things better. Charlie had no idea how close to the truth his hopes were. At that moment Roxy was slipping into a trance as they spoke. He kissed karen and sat in his cair and pulled her into his lap they just cuddled quietly together.

Roxanne didn't fight him as she was pulled into his lap and she closed her eyes as his hands studied her face, what he felt helping him to confirm what he had heard in her voice. As she heard him reaching into his pocket and bringing out the medal, she opened her eyes and looked at his hand, watching it as he moved the medal in front of her face and began to swing it. At first she closed her eyes, trying to fight the urge to allow herself to fixate on the medal. "What are you doing?" She asked as her eyes remained closed. Then, when he asked her to sleep, she found his voice both hypnotic and relaxing.

Karen looked up and kissed him, feeling her tight, tense muscles relax as Charlie help her. She closed her eyes, resting her head on his chest and smiled as she heard him say that he would give Roxanne some space for now. "I've never met Robert, but you seem confident he is our little girl's soul mate and if he is, I'm sure he can handle her." She said. When she was pulled down into his lap she kissed him back and smiled as they cuddled. "I've missed you so much, Charlie."

Roxanne, was trying to avoid the medal and he could see that.. look at it Roxy , your getting sleepy, very sleepy. He could see her eyes getting heavy and he oinched her a bit to test it. She didn't react. "Roxy I want you to foret anything you have been told about your mother by anyone. I want you free to make up your own mind, do you understand?" From this time forward, your opinion of her shall be your own." When I count to three you will wake up. One , two, three."

He watched as Roxies eyes blinked open. " Oh my dear, he said you are so lovely when you sleep. I could watch you for hours! He kissed her and and hugged her. he saw her cell phone lighted up and he handed it to her., "You have a picture message from your Dad."

Despite Roxanne fighting to not look at it upon hearing his hypnotic tone, she couldn't help but to open her eyes and her gaze soon became fixated on the medal as it swung back and forth and as the moonlight hit it. Within a matter of minutes her eyes were heavy as they continued to watch the medal. By the time he began speaking she was in a deep sleep. "Yes, I understand. Forget everything I've been told about Mom.." She mumbled.

When he finished counting to three she awoke, though still seemed dazed. She blushed. "Thank you." As she spoke she wandered if he knew just how much she enjoyed hypnosis. Roxy kissed him back and smiled as he hugged her. When he handed her phone she flipped it open. Roxy remembered seeing the ring maybe once or twice before, when she was just a little girl. She closed her phone and stuck it in his pocket. "I'll reply later." Roxy said, kissing Robert.

Robert was amazed at how easy it had been to hypnotise her. He wondered if she might have actually enjoyed it.

Roxanne took her phone from his pocket again and opened it, looking at the picture of the ring her dad had sent her. It wasn't the traditional diamond most wives had as their wedding ring and it made Roxy smile to think that her parents were just as unique as she was. "It's my Dad's class ring." She said to Robert, thinking he might like to know what the ring looked like. "It's gold, and I can't tell what's on the sides but it has a Crimson Red Garnet in the middle." She said, closing her phone she slipped it back into his pocket and kissed him.

As the two of them sat there in the truck, she couldn't help but to think about what their wedding would be like one day. "Hey Robby," She began, calling him a name she hadn't since she was little. "What do you say to, when I go back home, you coming with me?" She asked as she took his hands and lanced her fingers with his.

'I would like that Roxie. I'd like that very much. I'd like to see your Dad again, and finally meet your mom. Maybe we can even go some of the places we did when we were kids?" Do you remember the time we all went to the beach together? and you lost your suit in the waves?" he laughed at the though of her trying to cover up. as a 9 year old girl. " you know i actually got hard because of that?"

"I'd like to visit that beach again. see if i could remember any smells or sounds." He pulled her down into his lap and laid her head there.

"By "we" do you mean you and I?" She asked, looking up at him as she spoke. "All the times we went to the beach I only remember it being you and me. Hillary was always too busy with her friends and Dad was always working." She said, unable to keep herself from laughing when he brought up how she had lost her bathing suit in the waves. "Yeah, I remember trying to cover myself up as I tried to look for it." She said and smiled, it didn't really surprise her that even back then, when she was just beginning to develop her body that it had turned him on. "I'll take you when we get home. In fact, when we get there, I'll take you anywhere you want." She said, not fighting him when he pulled her down into his lap and her head rested on his chest. "Hey Robby... Do you think we'll get married one day, like my mom and dad?" She asked, hoping he said yes because truthfully she couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

"Ive never loved anyone else and I can't imagine marrying someone else," he said. He liked the feel of her warm sof body curled up in his lap. It gave him peace. At that moment he didn't care that he couldn't see. What he could feel gave him all the security and comfort he needed. He ran his fingers through her hair and just held her ... It had been a difficult night, but it was ending much better than it began. "Lets go to a hotel my darling.. I want you to sleep the night with me please?"

It made him smile to feel how at peace he was now that she was sitting in his lap with her body touching his. As he ran his fingers through her hair with one hand while his other arm stayed wrapped around her, she smiled. Her breathing was becoming deeper and her muscles completely relaxed. Roxy too was glad at what this night was becoming. "Can we do that?" She asked, sounding unsure. "Don't you have to be returned to the hospital?"

He hadn't thought about it much ..He only wanted to be with her alone. He took out her phone, and called the hospital. "this is lieutenant Robert Wade. I am checked out for the evening but I am having car trouble I'll return tomorrow when the car can be fixed.. OK Thank you." " yes now we can" he said. Will you take me ?" He let her move to the drivers seat and drive to a local motel. They checked in as Mr. and Mrs Robert Wade and were given the key to a room. She walked him in and closed the door behind them . He slowly, tenderly set about undressing her laying her clothing on the chair.

Roxy watched him as he took out her phone and called the hospital, staying silent as long as he was on the phone. "Nice lie there, Lieutenant Wade." She said, leaning in and kissing him after the call was ended and he slipped her phone back into his pocket. "Of course I'll take you, my wolf." She said, kissing him one last time before moving over into the drivers seat and starting the car up. She drove to the local hotel and got out before helping him out. When they made it inside and checked in, she couldn't help but smile at the fact that they were checked in as husband and wife. Upon making it up to the room she closed the door behind them and when he began to undress her, she didn't fight him. "Why not imagine me, dressed in a very sexy school girl costume?" She purred into his ear.

"Aren't you going to undress me?" he asked. "I don't have to imagine that" he said " I can tell that your naked!" He wanted more than anything to make love to her and fall asleep in her arms until morning. He waited, but not so patiently for her to undress him so he could realize his wish. he loved her and he wanted to consummate that love with her tonight.

"Yes, my love, I am." She said as she began to undress him, starting with his shirt and going a bit slow, just wanting to tease him a bit. At his second comment, Roxanne couldn't help but laugh. "I would hope not." She said and kissed him after getting his shirt off. She then moved down to his pants, taking them off a bit faster. Soon they were off and she took his boxers off as well. "You are just as sexy as I remember, my wolf." She purred, knowing how corny it sounded.

He felt for the bed and threw back the covers. He pulled her on to the bed and pulled her back against his chest. He ran his hands slowly over her body massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples, then running a finger over he slit and teasing her clit. His cock grew hard and lay along the crack of her ass as they lay there. When he found she was wet and ready, he rolled her on her back and knealt between her thighs. He spread them wide apart and moistened him self in her open pussy then shoved his way in deep.

She watched him as he felt for the bed and threw back the cover so that the two of them could use the bed. When he pulled her onto the bed before pulling her to him so that his back was rested against his chest, she didn't fight it. As Robert ran his hands slowly over her body, exploring Roxanne used her hands to reach what she could of his body. When his hands moved down to her breasts and began massaging them, Roxanne began to moan his name softly. Clearly having her breasts and nipples played with was something that aroused her. When he ran a finger over her already wet slit she moaned louder, unable to keep herself from trying to hump at it, clearly she ached to feel him inside of her. She also found it arousing to feel his hard member laying on the crack of her ass. When he felt she was wet enough Roxy looked up at him as he gently rolled her onto her back then knelt between her thighs. Roxy winced as he pulled them apart, not used to the range of motion and when he entered her, she let out a soft whimper. Clearly she was a virgin.

Robert slid slowly into he being very gentle with her tight pussy. He kissed and sucked her nipples as he did so. He slowly sunk his cock in to full depth and held it there so she could stretch. he rolled on his back with her fully impaled and let her control the pace, by riding his hard cock. She was incredibly small, and it was fun for him to feel her play atop his huge body.

He smiled as he realized how tiny she was compared with him. He kissed her and held her hips in his hand and slid her along his hard cock, as though she was only a doll.

As Robert slid slowly into her, Roxy tried to stay relaxed, knowing it would hurt a lot less if she didn't allow her body to tense up. She whimpered some but the whimpering quickly turned to moans of pleasure as he kissed and sucked at her nipples and Roxy found herself thankful that Robert had thought of it to keep her mind off of the pain. Once he was finally in all the way and paused she could feel herself stretching to fit him. Roxanne then found herself on top as he rolled onto his back and looked down at him a moment before beginning to ride him slowly, wanting herself to get used to the feel of him inside her before going too fast.

As she started to quicken the pace and looked down at him, Roxy for the first time seemed to realize just how small she was in comparison to him. She also found herself pleasantly surprised that he was in even better shape physically than he had been the day he left. She leaned down and kissed him, his his hands on her hips helping her to quicken the pace.

Robert groaned as the feel of her tight pussy sliding along him quickly brought him to the edge. Oh Roxy! he moaned! don't stop. Please don't stop! it feels soo Good! He arched his back as she slid up and own on him and reached up and cupped her breasts, and rolled the nipples. They hardened in response and he let her nipples thump between his fingers as he brushed them with his hands.

He could hold back no longer and his body stiffened and his cock swelled and began to throb. I'm cumming sweety! he said as he filled her with sticky cum.

Back
Top Bottom