Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evenings at the Library (for Wolvenrogue and PickleChiffonPie)

Maxine did her masters biding but unbuttoning her blouse, and was rewarded with a pleasant stare from the waiter. Her body was much more lean than Liz’s but her breasts were still pert and her nipples much more pronounced.

She ate her dinner in a mildly distracted state with Bob’s hands on her thighs and playing with her pussy. She smiled through it all though knowing he was getting worked up, and loving that she was the cause of it, not his pent up desire for his girlfriend, but the desire for his pet.

As they left the restaurant, Maxine winked at their waiter, as Bob held her about the waist. She opened the door for Bob to get in the car, before seating herself in the driver’s seat again. She turned on the vehicle and was pleased to see the time. She would have lots of play time before Liz got home, which worked perfectly into her plans. She moaned as Bob lifted her skirt and dipped his finger into her wet folds, and then licked the moisture from his digit. She smiled at him mischievously as she purposely took a long way back to his place.

She pulled into the drive and parked the car. She got out and opened his door, as it closed she pulled him into her, putting her back against the car and kissed Bob hard, much more aggressively than a pet would normally dare, but she wanted to incite him further, so that by the time they reached his room, he’d be mad with want for her.

Maxine pulled him close and hooked her leg about his waist, gingerly avoiding his healing wound, and pressed herself tight to him as her tongue danced in his mouth, and his hips pushed her into the metal of the car.

~~~
Liz tacked away on her computer, she had saved a file on it, but now it seemed lost, somehow it was as though it had been saved but to a different system. She sighed glancing at the clock. If time went any slower, a snail would beat it.

She was tired, and part of her missed her own bed. She wondered if she should phone Bob and tell him she was just going to go home to her own place. She reached for the phone, but then decided against it. He was taken care of. She stop by tomorrow morning to make sure everything had gone okay.

Robert was rock hard by the time they pulled into his driveway, and when Maxine wrapped herself around him like a snake he was overcome with lust for her. He reached around behind her and grabbed her bare ass right there in the driveway. They kissed deeply then moved quickly inside. Maxine was half naked already with her blouse unbuttoned and a short skirt. "My pet" he said, a gleam in his eye, "undress me" As they stood in the kitchen Maxine obeyed with no reluctance what ever. In no time Bob's clothes were folded and stacked and he was standing naked before her. "May I undress," she asked, "please master?" He nodded his head in ascent. She picked up her clothes and his and lead him to the bedroom. Bob laid down and she curled up under his left arm, looking expectantly into his eyes for his next command. 'What would my master like? she asked. "Lay on top of me like this morning, and take me in your pussy".
~~~~
The young man had admired her from from the safety of the stacks for the last three semesters, and then suddenly she was gone. He had been devastated when she didn't return that evening, but now all was well and he had watched her take out the book he had left her. She seemed to smile when she read it. He took this as a good thing. He had looked up her address in the campus computer, and he was determined that tonight he would meet her. He drove to her house and then halfway around the block and parked his car. He stole his way through the yard behind hers and into her back yard. Looking around he quickly located an unlocked window and let himself in. He stripped off his clothes and hid them under her bed, then hid in the back of her closet. He would wait there silently until she arrived. He was sure she would be happy to see him. He was a young man, 22, with a tall but slender body and an olive complexion. However between his legs was a 9 inch monster, not only long but thick.

Maxine willingly obeyed Bob’s command, and slid herself down on him, gasping in pleasure as he filled her. She looked into the eyes of her master as she rode him, ensuring he was receiving the greatest amount of pleasure from her steady and deliberate strokes. She saw him close his eyes in ecstasy and she couldn’t help but smile.

Increasing her pace just a bit, she was rewarded with a dark lust filled look as he watched her, his hands on her hips, crashing her harder against his body. Maxine ground herself tight to him, pressing his balls tight against her pussy as she fucked him. She smiled as he moaned and she felt his body tense inside her lithe frame.

She was going to ensure he was well and worn out by the time Liz came home to him. She wanted him exhausted from loving her that even if he wanted he’d not be able to perform for his lover tonight.

~~

Finally! Liz thought as she gathered her things from her desk. Never had 11pm arrived so late! She walked to her car, her heart beating just a tad faster than normal as she ducked into the parking lot. It was uneventful though, which was good. She knew her anxiety was misplaced. No one would hurt her, everyone who had been a threat had been neutralized in some way shape or form, but the doubt nibbled at the back of her mind.

She drove to her home, and parked in her drive way. The sole light she had left on in the hall still glowing softly in the window. She sighed. There were going to be days like today, she knew for a while, where her senses were in over drive, and jumping at shadows. She let herself in, flipping through the mail as she took off her shoes, and padded to the kitchen.

She poured herself a glass of water, and then after checking the doors to ensure they were locked, headed to her room.

He heard her coming up the stairs, and then the door to the bedroom swing open and saw the light come on. He had been waiting in the closet over an hour and his body was as tight as an over-wound clock spring. He watched through the crack in the door. He was waiting for just the right moment. he had several industrial strength tie wraps in his and his cock was as hard as stone, extending to its full nine inch length and two and a half inch diameter. He watched her and waited, ready to pounce. He wondered, would she undress first? would she come to the closet? or bend over to open a dresser drawer. He had planned for all three. He had rehearsed this moment in his mind a hundred times or more, while watching her from the stacks. Tonite , it would all come true, one way or the other.

Liz made her way to her room. She turned on the bed side lamp giving a soft shadowy glow to her bedroom. She sighed.

The last time she’d been in here, she’d been half naked, pleading with John to not make his situation worse by raping Maxine. How she wished he had listened.

She took off her suit jacket, and tugged her shirt from her skirt. Then she unzipped the skirt, letting it fall from her hips in a soft swish to the ground. She took her time rolling her stockings off her legs, one by one. She stretched, in just the navy military shirt, her panties and her bra.

Oh Lord that felt good.

She stretched out on her bed, stomach down as she reached for the remote on the other night stand to turn on the tv. Her shirt crawled up her ass, revealing dark purple and navy flowered panties trimmed with black lace and sultry little bows.

Liz stretched again, the feel of her bed so luscious under her, she didn’t see the moment from the closet behind her.

he watched her lay on the bed her hands at her sides. The moment was now.. she was looking away. He crept from the closet and grabbed her ands pulling them behind her and securing them with a zip tie. He put a knee in her back and securred each ankle to her wrists. She was hog tied. He opened a drawer an found a sock and stuffed it in her mouth.

he stepped behind her and forced her knees wide apart. hegabbed the crotch of her panties and ripped it out. Her pussy betrayed her. It was glistening wet.

Liz struggled, as she felt someone tying her body down. She was about to scream as a piece of fabric was stuffed into her mouth.

She gagged, nearly choking as her assaliant tugged and tore at her panties. She felt the fabric give a moment before she heard it tear, the sound echoing off the walls of her bedroom.

She stopped squirming as she tried to think. Her chest was heaving against the bed. She felt the mattress shift between her thighs.

Ohgod..

He rubbed the tip of his thick cock in the moisture collecte on her outer lips. he was way too tight and he knew it but he had his heart set on something else. He held her ass cheeks in his hands and spread them wide. He rubbed her rosebud with his cock, now dripping with her own juices. She was even tighter here. He wet his thumb in her pussy and pushed it roughly through her anus. streaching it as best he could. She popped shut when he withdrew his thumb, but he didnt give her time to fully tighten. His cock was aginst her anus within a second. He leaned over her and pressed hard. He heard her muffled cries as he penetrated her. He wasnt gentle, and before she knew it she was skewered on a 2-1/2 " diameter, 9" inch long shaft.

Liz gasped as the head of a cock dipped into her pussy from behind. She tried to turn and see who her assailant was but was unable to see anything more than his hips thrusting to hers.

She gasped gagging against the sock as he pushed her ass cheeks apart. She sobbed in pain as the weight of him pushed his hard cock into her tight ass. The throbbing of her ass about the shaft buried in her was a combination of pain and pleasure. Her hips moved to his involuntarily as he thrust in and out of her.

Liz’s mind was shutting down as her body accepted the violation even seemed to welcome it. She moaned against the sock, nearly gagging again as he pushed her head down to the bed, while he took her.

He said to her," if you promise not to scream, I'll take out the gag. but if you scream, I'll shove it down your throat till you choke. You gonna be good? I wanna hear you moan like the dirty little bitch you are... Understand?"

He pulled the gag from her mouth and drove deep inside her ass, holding her hips and forcing her down on his huge cock. deeper with each stroke till she had taken him to the hilt. He could feel her body quivering uncontrollably, whether from pain or pleasure he didnt know, but her moans told him she was ready and he pulled out quickly and taking aim, penetrated her pussy hard and fast. He heard the air rush from her lungs and a soft cry, as it seamed to him she was stifling a scream. He withdrew and penetrated her again. She was too tight for such treatment but he didnt care. He had only one plan in mind. He had planned this day for a long time, and nothing would deny his satisfaction. He reached under her shirt and grabbed her nipples twisting them hard and pulling on them. Finally his moment had come, and he arched his back as he groaned and released his pent-up load inside her. He pulled out and left her laying on the bed leaking blood and his semen. He went to the bathroom and took a shower, and dressed. He picked up her cell phone from her purse and looked through her directory. He found the most frequently called number recently and dialed. He got Bob's voicemail. "come get your little bitch he said, she's ready and waiting for you!" . He hung up. As he left, he said, "I'm not through wiith you yet!"

Liz felt relief as he assailant pulled the sock from her mouth, once she agreed not to scream. She bit back a moan as he pushed roughly in and out of her ass. When he grabbed her hips and buried himself into her wet pussy, she had to bite back a moan of pleasure.

She nearly came when he did, her body treacherous in it's full betrayal.

She didn't even know who this was, but her body had reacted with pleasure to the invasion, the hard length of him and the force in which he took her. She let out a soft sob as he used her cell phone and called Bob. She heard him leave, and she struggled to get a view of him, but saw nothing accept a well defined backside as he left her bedroom.

She was trussed up like a turkey, and utterly humiliated for it. She pulled at the straps on her wrists, trying to weaken the plastic, moving she positioned herself as close as she could to her night stand hoping the sharp corner would work in hastening her escape. She did not want Bob to find her like this. She wasn't sure he'd be able to contain his rage, and she'd be no help without even a description to give him.

Sawing back and forth against the corner she worked desperately to get free.

Bob was lost in passion, Maxine was was doing her best to seduce him and he was falling hard. Her tight trim little body was being bent by her to serve his every whim. He was balls deep in her ass when his cell rang. He ignored it choosing instead to let her bring him to his forth orgasm in as many hours. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply then picked up his phone to see who had called. He was shocked to see it was Liz's phone. He quickly dialed his code and listened to the message. He was devistated by what he heard.

He climbed out of bed, and quickly dressed saying nothing to Maxine. He grabbed his keys and said to Maxine clean up the room. If I'm not back in an hour come to Liz's house. Lock the door behind me! On the way out he grabbed his ball bat and drove across town like a madman.

For the second time in a month he arrived to a locked door, and just as quickly he dispatched the lockset and kicked the door open. "Liz!" he yelled as he instinctively ran to her room.

He wasn't prepared for what he found. There was Liz the love of his life trussed like a turkey and leaking cum and blood. Her wrist were bleeding from working at her bonds, but she had been unsuccessful.

"OH Liz!" he cried, tears streaming down his face." How could this have happened?"

Taking the scissors from the desk drawer, he cut her bonds. and helped her to straighten out. He carried her to the bathroom and started the shower while he held her nearly limp from exhaustion in his arms. He rinsed and washed her body, and wrapped her in a robe.

He carried her gently to the car and drove slowly back to his house.
Maxine met him, still naked and sticky at the door. He carried Liz into his room and laid her on the clean sheets that Maxine had prepared. He looked at Maxine, tears streaming down his face. "she's been brutally raped!" Help her Maxine, Help her!

Liz had managed to pop on of the plastic ties before Bob had gotten to her. The fear and devastation in his voice broke her heart. She let him carry her to the shower, but when he asked Maxine to help it was too much. Liz shook her head.

"Do not touch me." She said firmly. She did not want the other woman's help in this in anyway shape or form. She shooed Maxine out of the bathroom and locked herself in to it.

She looked in the mirror.

There was no change, she still looked like herself. She stepped into the scalding shower and stood there until the water ran cold. She was going to be sore tomorrow, damnit. Her ass throbbed, which was not pleasant, but she would deal.

She dried herself slowly, then wrapped in the oversized towel opened the door to see Bob comforted by Maxine on his bed. The other woman wrapped about him, cradeling his head as he sobbed into her.

Liz was numb. This was what she had wanted, Maxine to help and be a companion to her lover. And this is what she was witnessing, so why the hell did it grate under her skin so much?

Bob looked up when Liz came out in her towel. Bob wiped his face and composed himself. "I'm sorry i wasn't there for you" he said. He could see the raw rings on her wrists where they cut into her flesh. "Who did this?" he said "Why?"

"Why won't you let Maxine help? You let her help me?" Bob was confused, his world had just been turned upside down. A few hours ago, he was being loved by one woman and expecting another. Two women whom he thought were united in love for him, and now he could see the daggers fly between their eyes. Somehow, he was certain it had all been his fault. A deep depression fell over him in that moment. His thoughts went back to his college days, receiving a call from home. "Bob its your Mom, come home! I need you" He had a date that night, he didn't want to miss. He'd figured she would be alright. The next day the state police had arrived and woken him from his girlfriends bed. His mother was dead. He would never know what had killed her. but she had asked for him and he had not come. He'd quit school, and ended the relationship, and moved out of town. He hadn't known love since. Now when his love had needed him, he had let her down.

Bob didn't speak, His tears dried up. He simply got up and walked out. He got in his car and drove. Drove till he ran out of gas. A day and a half later, Liz's phone rang. She recognized Bob's number. "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, this is Trooper Marks with the state police. Do you know a Robert Lake? We have found him out of gas 300 miles from home. He isn't speaking, We found your number on his cell phone.

Liz was furious.

She was polite, but sharp with the trooper. It wasn’t his fault Bob was being an emotional ass. His disappearance had sent Maxine into a thither, her emotional antics were driving Liz bananas.

She was fine with the relationship, she knew she was Robert’s love.

But all because she refused to be helped by the woman, he had knotted himself out of joint and taken off!

She grabbed the registered letter from the Deans office as she left. She loaded a jerry can of fuel and then started driving. Her leg twitching in pent up frustration as she drove. She still had no idea who had been her assailant, or what his motivation could have been. But she did not need this kind of crap coming from Bob.

By the time she pulled into the station she was nearly bouncing. She took one look at him though sitting in the small county lock up and her heart melted. She pursed her lips as the sheriff unlocked the cell and let her in. She sat down on the tiny bunk next to him, her hand instinctively going to his thigh.

“You’re an ass you know that?” It was a needling jab something to make him talk, there was no malice in her voice, just a faint tone of humour and resignation. She placed the letter in his lap in his field of vision.

“Open it, I know what it says already, but you may want to read it for yourself.”

He looked up at her, a look of calm resignation on his face. “I'm sorry you had to come here. They took your number from my cell. I didn't ask them to call. You should have just left me here to rot. I'm not up to your standards anyway. I was no good to my mom when she needed me and I let you down too. I don't understand what was up between you and Maxine. You seemed to think it was ok, you even encouraged her to do the things she did. But yesterday I could see the hate in your eyes. I've never seen a look like that from you before. Liz, I fell in love with you, head over heels. But you know, I'm not sure the person I fell in love with was the real you. I just don't know what to think.” “ Maxine has been nothing but nice to you that I can see, what did she do?” Through the whole conversation, there were no tears, not the slightest bit of emotion. He had simply gone cold. Deep inside he just didn't know what to do and had stopped caring what happened. It hurt to much to care.

He looked at the letter in his lap. “What's this” he asked? “They already fired me, what can they want now?”

“Did the Trooper say if I was arrested? Am I allowed to go? Of course I cant go anywhere anyways. I've got no money, no job, and no gas. Will you at least take me home if they will let you? I'm so sorry they called you way up here. I'll figure out what to do when I get there, and how to make it right with you and Maxine.” He shook his head. At the thought.

Liz sighed. She lay her head on Bob’s shoulder. “You aren’t under arrest, and I most certainly will follow you home, I brought gas for the car, but first, there are a couple of things we need to get straight.” She gently squeezed his thigh smiling at him softly.

“First, read the letter, I am certain it will help lift your spirits. And secondly,” she leaned in and kissed his cheek, as Bob opened the sealed letter and took out the contents. “Thank you for the journal, it’s beautiful.”

She watched as he read. The understanding and comprehension slowly leaking into his features. She smiled. She’d explain about Maxine, and how she felt in a moment, but she wanted him to have this moment for himself to appreciate what had been given to him. She looked at him, smiling, and anxious.

“So....what does it say?” She knew, but she wanted him to say it, to make it real for them both, to be happy, and then she’d address the Maxine issue and his comment about not loving the real her.

"Well it seems they would welcome me back to continue my education, even after all these years. Kinda surprised actually. I'm not sure I'm in any position to take them up on it, but it was nice of them to offer. I dont have a job and finances are going to be a problem as it is. Now what was that about a journal? I've never written a journal in my life. What exactly were you referring to?"

Bob gave her a puzzled look. She seemed suddenly kind and understanding. When she had walked in she looked agitated and angry, and he didn't blame her. He waited for her to answer. suddenly she had a shocked expression on her face. "Liz? What's the matter?" What did I say?"

Liz sighed.

“You didn’t read all of it. It said on full scholarship at the bottom.” Liz pointed to the line he had missed apparently. Though, she frowned a bit. If he hadn’t given her the journal, then who had it come from? She touched his leg again.

“It’s nothing, I found a gift in my drawer, I thought it was from you, it’s not a big deal though. Likely someone had just left it by accident while I was away.” She tried to reassure him before changing the subject.

“So now you can finish your degree, and not worry about it.” She bit her lip and found his hand, twining her fingers through his.

“Maxine has been worried sick about you, and driving me crazy with her emotional neediness. She does really seem to like you. Which is fine, but Bob,” She paused waiting for his eyes to find hers. “She seems to think she is more than a pet to you, and that night I just got the feeling like she was being smug, that you’d been fucking her and that’s why you weren’t with me. And maybe that was the case, but I didn’t need to see it, and I didn’t want anyone touching me, it would have been the same if you had tried. You know that right?” She asked softly.

Maxine might be a problem later on, Liz knew they were going to have to have it out, over him. But she was confident enough that she would win as well.

Bob heard all she said but he focused in on four words; "you weren't with me" they cut him like a knife to the heart. He let the letter drop to the floor. The visions of finding her tied and raped, the word of a trooper "your mother has passed" came flooding back. He looked at her with raw pain in his eyes, your right Liz, I wasn't, then dropped his head between his knees as he sat on the iron cot in the cell. I thought you were coming back to my house, not yours. I'm so so sorry.

Bob hung his head. "Liz, I'd do anything to get that evening back again, give anything to have known you were in trouble. I love you so, but there's something you should know, Maxine is more than a pet to me.. I could never truly treat anyone as pet. I don't have it in me. I hope you understand and will forgive me." "Let's get out of here Liz, while I can still drive, please." He picked up the letter and walked out of the cell.

Liz nodded. She’d known Maxine was more than a pet, and that the woman had wormed her way into his heart. She didn’t hate for it, just slightly disliked her, for being so damn likeable. She caught up to Bob and wove her arm into his, nuzzling him.

“I didn’t mean it that way and you know it, you’re just taking everything I say literally right now. I chose to go home, I didn’t want to disturb you and I wanted my own bed. I should have called and told you.” She tsked softly scolding him gently.

There was no need for his depressed sullen state. He’d just been offered his degree, his redemption back. She was fine, alive and well and still here with him. Maxine was at home waiting for his return. What more could he want, or need?

She looked at him critically as they went to retrieve his car.

“Promise you are okay to drive, and I will follow behind you. Maxine is frantic and would likely like to hear your voice before we set out.” She handed him her cell phone. She smiled encouragingly.

“Go call her, she needs the reassurance.” Liz smiled, though it didn’t quite reach her eyes, his concern for the other woman was touching, sweet, and it tore on her heart strings to see it. But she’d not say anything. She could tell when Maxine picked up, because his whole affect seemed to change; it was like he was happy again, and his true self.

Bob picked up the phone and called Maxine. He told her he was safe and would be home in a few hours. He was so glad to hear her voice, and to be able to reassure her for the moment. He knew there would be hard adjustments coming no matter what happened. Though he hadn't chosen the situation, and would never have done it on his own, he now loved two women, and he either had to get them to get along or face losing one. Something he didn't want to do. He smiled, in an effort to hide his fears, and hung up the phone.

Yes sweety, he said , I am safe to drive. But follow me any way, and thank you for rescuing me. I am a fool at times

Liz gently kissed his forehead.

“As long as you are sure, I’ll be right behind you, if you need to stop, just do so and I’ll be there.” She gave him a gentle squeeze and watched him go to his car.

She got into hers, and put in a CD that had been in her console. It was a burned disk, she chuckled. Nothing like mystery music for a long drive back home. She turned the car over and waited for Bob to pull out in front of her.

Tapping her fingers along the steering wheel she turned out on to the main road behind him. She took a deep breath and set her accelerator down to follow at a good pace behind him as they merged on to the highway.

She hoped Maxine had simmered after hearing from Bob and that he was okay. The last thing she wanted was to walk into a bad situation when they got home. Huh, this CD was actually pretty good, so far all of her favourites, and even some she’d forgotten about!

Bob had been concerned about being tired, but he need not have worried. His mind was going a hundred miles an hour. What was he going to do when he arrived home. He needed time with both Liz and Maxine alone, and yet at some point they needed to talk as a group. He had no idea what he would say especially when they were together. He knew Maxine would stay with him if he allowed it and be crushed if he didn't, but Liz was independent enough to want her own life. How to make them happy. He desperately wanted to do that. He just didn't know how.

He thought of his mom. "what should I do Mom?" he asked out loud. The answer came back clear.. "just love them honey, just love them. He felt a peace come over him, and he thought of each one in turn while he drove home. Liz and her lusty passion and practical spirit, and Maxine and her sweet submissiveness. "Ok mom," he said I'll just love them. He hoped they would both let him do that.

Liz tapped her way through another song smiling as she drove. This really was a good CD. As the song she was listening to cut out, it drifted to dead air for a moment, before a masculine voice came on.

“You’ve liked the mix haven’t you? I bet you’ve even sung along to a few of the songs. By the time you find this I will have made you mine. You’ll have felt my cock sliding into you my cum spewing deep into your pussy. Do you think about me Liz, and how good it felt?”

The voice cut off and went into another song, another of her favourites. Liz was trembling as she continued driving, unwilling to slow down and loose Bob. She couldn’t tell, she didn’t recognize the voice, and a pit formed in the bottom of her stomach. Was this left by her rapist? Or was it John, a remnant of him taking her car?

She turned off the CD, not willing to listen to any more of it and flipped to the radio.

Liz sighed as She followed behind Bob knowing in an hour they’d likely need to stop for gas and a coffee given the hour.

Back
Top Bottom