Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Most Overused Phrase? :3

-Fuck this shit!
-Fuuuuuuuuuu-
-Bitches and whores.
-The fuck I gave was around here somewhere....
-That makes me wanna club Baby sea lions.
-Shitfuck <-----As one word there is no serperation

-Jesus Tittyfucking Christ!
-For fuck's sake!
-Just...fucking...seriously?
-Fuck me running!
-Remind me again when I said "I give a fuck"?
-Hush! I'm trying to concentrate on giving a fuck...
-Who gives a flaming fuck?
-Well woopty-fucking-do! (Usually accompanied by a finger twirling motion over my head.)
-You fucking motard! (A word my nephew and I came up with combining moron + retard)
-You're an asshat! (One word.)
-Bite my pasty white ass!
-Seven shades of shit! (Used usually in a violent context. "I'm gonna stomp seven shades of shit out of you!")
-Ah shitballs! (Again, one word.)
-What in the Blue Hell?

It's occurred to me that I might need to look into some less vulgar catch phrases. >.>

-Ok.
-I'm going to lose my mind.
-Hey, lady. (I say this to my girl friends when I see them.)
-...sweetie, ...sweetheart. (I add terms of endearment onto most things I say to pretty much everyone.)

• "Fuck yeah."
        "You fucked up."
        "I haven't the slightest."
        "I couldn't even begin to fathom."
        "Cockjuggling thundercunt!"

"Waazzzzaappppp!?" When I answer the phone. I know. I'm lame.
"I know, right?" When someone points out my point. I say that alot. It bothers me.
"Fuckballs." or "Sweatballs." When something is wrong.
"Lame."

"Or do (insert opposite thing I asked of someone here) instead. That's cool/fun too." My slightly sarcastic and irritated side. xP
"Fick!" Swearing in german, instead of english.
"Can I help you?" When friends and fam randomly come up to me, usually invading my personal bubble.
"Shit-aki mushrooms?" When I'm trying to cover up swearing around younger kids.

"Owned." I find myself constantly uttering that word in my every day life when I find an opening, as if I were subtly announcing that I witnessed something worthy of attention. Sometimes, I find it a annoying reflex but my friends seem to enjoy it - especially when it calls their attention to something they would have otherwise missed.

I wish that I had more but that's my only catch-phrase. I blame the years of being a Halo junkie.

When asked about my day:
"Livin' the dream"

When I ask someone about their day if they say 'good'.
"day's still young, plenty of time to turn that around"
OR
If they blather on:
"I'm sorry, you thought I was sincere but I was going for polite"

When asking someone a question and receiving a dull or vague answer:

"Wow, that was informative!" (Completely and utterly sarcastic with an unimpressed grin. ;D)

I can't be tamed!
BITCH I'M THE DRAGON
Winter is coming
It is known
I know where to put it
Seven hells!
The Others take you

^ What happens when fandoms claim my life

-Oh my god
-Fuck that shit
-Alrighty
-Princess - I add this on to anything I say if someone is irritating me. "Well thats lovely princess, but fuck you." I live with a little kid so I had to find a word to replace 'Bitch' because I used it to often. Princess is doing well so far.

" That'll teach you" - Used in a manner to show dominance or a laugh. Mainly though to prove a point.

"Happier then a fag with a bag full of fresh dicks..." can't entirely come up with an explanation but when I am quoted by friends this tends to come up.

" Insert something witty ..." - read it off a shirt and used it a briefing once. It helped.

"Foul! " seeing something unexpected or deserving of 'no' in some form.

"Suck my shweaty balls." In which I usually get a reaction something around; "I was not aware you had balls."
:)

I didn't notice until earlier today when a friend pointed it out to me, but apparently I use the phrase, "That's pro," a lot - especially when something makes me chuckle.

I know it's not me, but I remember a buddy of mine always use to say "That's cute" like whenever someone talked about like their day or talkin' about how things are goin' like on assignments or stuff.

That, and another classmate of mine would always randomly shout when it got too quiet, "Fellatio-hos!". I swear, if he turns that into a cereal, he'll be rich. xD

"Yeah, definitely."

I say it whenever I'm in conversation and they've just spoken, regardless of whether it makes sense or not. I'm rarely interested in what people have to say.

my most used sayings

-How about a nice cup of shut the fuck up
-waddap
-freeze mister
-what kind of foolishness
-then what
-copy that ten four
-yeah I know

and this one I use at my work a lot
-does this hurt no how about this

I actually work installing stuff to computers so some of the customers freak out a little bit when they see me talking to a computer. Old people actually think that talking make's the computer work faster xD

Some variation of giving a fuck.

-"There's a distinct lack of fuck giving around here."
-"The amount of fucks I give at this moment is non-existent."
-"Look in my hand. See that? That's the amount of shit I give."

Among my others....

"Dude. What the fuck."
"You make my head hurt."
"Makes ya wanna punch someone, doesn't it?"

I love my catch phrases.

Back
Top Bottom