Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Make You Smile

Kit Harington.

God.

Though he makes me do a lot more than smile. *-*

Helping little kids out at day care. :3 Being called 'Miss Sarah' always makes me smile.

When friends give you brilliant ideas.

When celebrities you admire acknowledge you.

I have to admit, I do love me some GIFs, as the avatar might show. ;)

And pugs...pugs make me chuckle...

So you both managed to make me smile too! ^_^

reading new posts/PMs after a weekend away.
the new Venture Bros summer special.
Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 dated for Autumn 2012.
Faridah Malik from Deus Ex: Human Revolution. also see: dropping from a rooftop with Icarus Landing System, activating the Typhoon and blowing apart a cluster of stunned Belltower security goons, popping cloak and cutting down two more with a lethal melee takedown. so, basically: soaked panties.

RetroWitchcraft said:
Pugs. There little flat faces and constant snorts just slay me.

Pugs are one-hundred percent concentrated win. I've always had pugs - my mother had one when I was born, we got another when that one passed, and I still have one to this day. He's getting pretty old now, though. I'm gonna have to find a breeder nearby sooner than I would like, I am sure.

Predatory Fantasia said:
RetroWitchcraft said:

Pugs are one-hundred percent concentrated win. I've always had pugs - my mother had one when I was born, we got another when that one passed, and I still have one to this day. He's getting pretty old now, though. I'm gonna have to find a breeder nearby sooner than I would like, I am sure.

pugs are kind of hit or miss. I generally have good luck with them, but I know a lot of people who do nothing but wipe over and over and over again for hours until they just rage quit.

Oh wait, you guys are talking about the dogs... Carry on.

Lyra said:
Predatory Fantasia said:
RetroWitchcraft said:

pugs are kind of hit or miss. I generally have good luck with them, but I know a lot of people who do nothing but wipe over and over and over again for hours until they just rage quit.

Oh wait, you guys are talking about the dogs... Carry on.

Ye, dogs - definately dogs. I haven't touched WoW in months and though I still LOVE Warcraft role play, I was too tired of the community any more. I miss tanking, but there are better things to be done I suppose.

Inspiration. I love that "I HAVE AN IDEA FOR SO AND SO" feeling. Gaaaaaah. <3

I'm not a fan of horror movies per se, but I know exactly what you mean all the same. I feel the same about sci-fi movies.

Vyxian said:

When you pop in a new horror movie that you expect to be bad but it turns out to be really interesting and well made.
I'm sure my fellow horror movie fans can agree with me on that. =3

Yes. So hard to find a good horror nowadays, it's like opening a present when you discover one that handles it right.

Back
Top Bottom