Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

The guard walked and led the two females across the castle. "My lady, I've been hearing rumors about you and Serron-" He said. He however continued before she could say something. "The rumors are that the King is VERY curious about your relationship with prince Serron..." he confessed to the elf as he looked over at them.

Aiko laughed softly as he admit about the rumors. "Theres nothing between us as we're friends. Nothing more." She said softly as she was lying on her part but she believed Serron saw her as a friend. Mirina knew differently but she kept silent as she trailed Aiko's form looking around as this was her chance to learn of humans. "Though why is he curious about me and his son?"

The guard chuckled. "He's lately been 'obsessed' with how the future of his kingdom will undergo; with his son being extremely 'active' lately, he's very curious to find out the source." he explained.

"Of course, why would the prince randomly 'suggest' this type of treaty with the elves so suddenly?" He asked as they made a turn. "I personally don't know but its mostly believed that you may know...aside from the prince himself." He added.

She was silent as she followed him. "Active?" She asked as she was trying to understand some of their terms still. "I'm sorry I am trying to understand some of your terms. Though didn't it occur to you gentlemen that he was curious about our lives?" She asked as she stopped seeing she was in the part of the castle she didn't recgonized. "Where are we?" She asked him as she motioned Mirinia to leave them and in which she did seeing her weapons were in their hiding place.

The guard stopped. "Wait, I personally believe that you must stay close with your guard my lady..." The guard said seriously.

"And if you must know, this part of the castle leads to the private meeting quarters of the king himself." He explained.

"And to make matters more 'simple', the King thinks that its because of YOU that the prince has taken interest..." He admitted darkly. "It can be the fact that he just wanted to take action himself but the King seems to 'feel' that you're somewhat related to the change in Serron..." the guard added. As he was right, Aiko DID have a impact in Serron's life. Of course, it wasn't a sure thing although only few knew the truth.

She looked around seeing the heavy doors to teh King's private quarters. "Do you think your king would risk harming me?" She asked him as she ignored his comments on her being related to Serron's interest. Though she moved ahead of him and pushed the doors open to the King's private quarters. Her shoulders were back as she held the hem of her gown when she entered. "I understand you sent for me, My Lord." She addressed him as she was playing it as she met Serron when Lithie came there. Though her heart was pounding in her chest as she was giving what Serron wanted in the beginning. "Is there an issue?"

"No-" he tried to explained but she had already moved inside. Looking at her guard who stood there, he said, "I am not allowed in! Only one of her own can attend with her; you're her only ally!" He gestured quickly.

The room was LARGE. long and well designed, the walls were rich with gold and red rubies that made this room impressive. However, what was most impressive was how the king's elite guards stood out compared to the ones that were with Serron. More heavy armed with armor and respective weapons, they were very impressive and the much more detailed structure of their appearance was all based on what they wore considering that it covered them completely.

The King sat in a large chair drinking bread and wine sighing as he saw the elf. "Ah yes, lady Aiko..." he said humbly with a nod. "I am sorry to have bothered you if you were about to sleep."

Mirina looked to the man shaking her head. "Why though? Has he been known to take advantage of women?" She asked innocently as she looked up at the man.

Aiko stood there observing the room but her eyes landed on the armored men. "No, its alright. Just resting up from the traveling we did last night. I was told you were wanting to see me. If you're wondering one of your men told me your new issue." She said as she turned to face him but slowly walked forward. "I didn't think Kings believed in rumors."

"STOP THAT AND HELP HER!" He whispered threatening to the point where his face got red from blushing and annoyance. and he 'forced' her in as the doors were closing. He yelped as Aiko may have just made things dangerous for him.

However the king laughed. "Issue? No no, I am just 'curious' as serron's guard may have explained..." he said with a lazy nod. Clearly he appeared somewhat tired as if non today had slept well.

"Come, join me in wine." He gestured as he lifted a glass and teared a piece out of a loaf of bread dipping it in the wine.

Mirina was about to smack him as he shoved her through the doors. She didn't understand on why Aiko needed help with one man though she winced as the doors slammed on her tiny rump. Mirini rubbed ti seeing Aiko was out numbered but Mirina stayed by the door.

Aiko stood there in silence watching him offer the bread and wine. "I'm not hungry and yes he explained but I rather hear it from you. Seeing I only met your son when my cousin and I first came to your lands." She said as she mvoed to stand in front of his table. "So I find it hard to believe that I influenced him when I never met him before this...Treaty." She said with her moving her arms under her breasts. "So I have to guess you're up to something else."

The King looked at her with no answer. Clearly she explained everything so much at once that he looked at her dead on. "I say, you just claimed on 'rumors' that you believed were odd for a king to believe yet you've believed on rumors about me no? And quite defensive are you not?" he added as he leaned back against his chair finishing his glass of wine. One of the guards actually began to pour more for him as if not only a guard but a servant.

Aiko began to laugh. "Please, I tried to explain to your idiot guard but he kept pushing I had something to do with your...Son." She said as if she didn't know what else to call Serron. "Also with someone who had very little to no sleep at all..I would be defensive." She said sighing as she rubbed her eyes. "Your son confessed to me while he was staying with us you were pushing for him to wed. So I assumed this is what the meeting is about seeing you have no interest in my kind." She said softly as she stood there as Mirina cleared her throat as if to warn Aiko not to reveal she was an assassin sent to kill Serron and his father months ago.

"Mirina, when we're done here be sure to get yourself some tea." Aiko said as she didn't take her eyes from the King. "So am I right on this meeting trying to find a way to link these rumors to your need to have your son take a wife?"

"You're very strong on this aren't you?" The king asked amused at this. However, his guards were growling at her 'attitude' towards their king. However the king lowered his hand up and down to have them clam down.

"I've heard 'interesting' things about you lay Aiko..." He said as he stood walking around with his glass of wine in his hand. Funny how early he would drink...

"I've always taken interest in the elves. Although the 'hostile' feelings towards our kind makes me mistrust you all before we had actually came together." he admitted. "And yes, I do admit that I am curious of the day my son will wed with a beautiful woman. I believe that it should be a woman who can 'make' him into a king..." He sipped his wine. "And I am afraid that you've misunderstood on what I am curious about you and your relationship between my son lady Aiko..." he stopped in front of her from a respectful distance.

"What I am curious is not on WHO he will wed...but rather the effect that you've had on my son." He added.

She looked to his guards growling at her. She gave them a look on not to try anything but her look softened when the King motioned them to calm down as he moved to face her. "What kind of Interesting things....also our hostile attitude to your kind is from wars of fighting and its hard to break the image that humans are more than greedy beings..so to speak." She said as she watched him stop at a respectful distance though she backed away from him remembering the guard from earlier was pushing her to have her own man there.

"On the effect on your son...I have no idea what you're talking about seeing he's curious and stubborn so....I'm somewhat lost. If he's changed for whatever reason shouldn't you be happy he's trying to form something with a race that could benifit your kingdom?" She asked as being here was rather uncomfortable seeing the gaurds seemed to know something she didn't though why wasn't the other man allowed there.

While the guards paid no attention to her, two of the guards that were near the door came closer to Mirina who had not notice them. In fact, it was just all eyes on the king while the two guards looked at Mirina. Hearing the rumors about 'how pleasurable' elves were, they were given permission to enjoy her guard but of course, nothing wrong with this so long as non touched the 'royal guest'.

"Can you blame us elf? We humans live such short lives that we must do our best to live it...even if others would suffer even though we don't necessarily enjoy being violent. "But you understand humans as you did spend time with my son..." He added.

"I am not happy because he's bringing benifit to his kingdom; I am happy because he's come out of his shell." He said with a smile. 'out of his shell' sounded as if he was a withdrawn person who never seemed to be 'open' to anyone. "He's been completely different since he met you." He added.

Before Aiko could answer she heard movement near the door. Her without a weapon she kept her eyes on the King though her once soft eyes turned hard as he called her an elf. "So I am guessing since his visit he's changed within the few hours you've spoken with him?" She asked as if trying to understand him still but she had to play it to where Serron wasn't placed in a corner to where he had to chose.

Though Mirina was rubbing her arms as she was a slender young elf about 17 in human appearances. Though after awhile she felt eyes on her which made her jumpy. Slowly she ventured from the door and moved to Aiko's side looking back as if trying to locate the eyes but all she saw was armored servants who tended to the King.

Aiko noticed Mirina had moved behind her and she sensed something was wrong. "I spent time with your son as in teaching him of our world. If you're trying to get a certain answer you better ask a direct question..." She said in a colder tone as she noticed the men by the door somewhat blocking their path. She and Mirina was blocked off from everyone else which made thigns harder.

"Aiko, I am no fool; I KNOW that you two somehow met at a time much long before you came to the kingdom." He said honstly. While the king was actually right on that guess, he didn't know the real reason.

"Tell me...how do you feel for my son...?" He asked raising a eyebrow smirking at her. He saw his guards getting impatient but he paid very little attention as he saw her guard next to her. "Tell me young elf," (he refered the guard being younger than Aiko) "Something on your mind?" He asked blinking.

Aiko didn't answer as she knew the lustful loks and she was tryign to protect Mirina as best she could. Though Mirina looked to the King. "Just rather uncomfortable..." She said softly as she stood close to Aiko.

"If you say I met your son before coming here then how did I meet him?" She asked as she looked around seeing there was a window but she wasn't sure if Mirina could make it. "My feelings for him? It doesn't matter...What order did you give your men?" She asked as she moved herself between the men and Mirina since she never encountered a lustful man before.

"Honestly that's why I am asking you; I have sources telling me that you somehow met the prince sometime before you and your cousin visited my home. What was it? Was it when he rode his horse to the forest that you were passing by? Did he save your life?" He looked at how Aiko was 'worried' about her guard. He respected that but the men were restless.

"Nothing that YOU must worry about..." The answered honestly. "I am not intending to harm you or your guard in anyway. However, my men were upset that they couldn't attend your kingdom for certain 'reasons'..."

Aiko suddenly moved forward smirking as she came within feet of him. "You seriously want to know?" She asked as Mirina that was shy suddenly moved further back in silence.

"Ma'am..." Mirina said in a cool tone as she eyed the men as if they became her prey.

"Not yet Mirina..." Aiko said as she moved away from the King eyeing the weapons as if judging their weight and speed. "I was sent to stop an assassin from killing you and your son." She said as she walked away from the King with her back to him. "I was wounded and he noticed me trying to tend to my wounds. Though the assassin got away but he got my pack of medcine so I had to wait until I got home to tend to my wounds properly. Your son was great help as he helpd me banadge my back and arm. Anything else?" She asked as she looked over her shoulder as if daring the men to try to over take them.

"interesting...because my son told me that you sent a request message to him by a bird of yours...and that you would be visiting." he said as he just made Aiko look completely bad. "But I suppose you're trying to have me be impressed by my son aren't you?" He asked lazily as there was a save for her. ALthough it was dangerous that they never agreed on a 'story' on how they met. It was too close for comfort.

Mirina on the other hand was 'slowly' being covered by the two guards. While their armor was heavy, their gloves were smooth by the material as they touched her arms.

Mirina hissed as she palm heeled one man but howled in pain. Aiko whipped around as she yanked Mirina behind her. "Touch her then you're goign to have a problem on your hands, My Lord..." She said as she warned the King. Mirina rubbed her hand as she didn't expect to hit a new type of metal as she was use to the other guards on running them ragged. "Mirina....Beams." She commanded as Mirina nodded and backed away with her tiny feet she maanged to climb up and high out of reach leaving Aiko there.

"I never got to thank him since my orders were not to be seen. I sent a message that I was coming to thank him in person." She said as she turned to the King. "Tell your men Mirina or any dark elf thats here is off limits." She said as she didn't need this nor did she want to run the risk of getting the girls hurt along with him pushing war once more like his fathers. "May we go?" She asked as this situation was getting out of hand.

((do you prefer if it was Aiko getting bang? I found that to be in distaste but if you want her rather than the guard))

"How selfish are elves lady Aiko." the king sighed. "Tell me Mirina, are you still holding your flower?" He asked up at the elf who was up high above them but she did have to protect Aiko.

(You can do the gaurd I figured you'd have Aiko ganged on to tie her down atleast to keep her from fighting back. Of course they wouldn't touch her in the sense. :p )

"We're selfish? What of you men assuming all women are nothing but objects." She snapped back as Mirnia ignored the King as she jumped down knowing where this was heading. Aiko looked after Mirina since she was a child so they were close. Though Aiko shifted among the men to a point where Mirina did jump down to Aiko's side as both women were heading for the window.

((nah, I don't want Aiko to be violated again <3 ))

However Mirina was grabbed by one of the men.

"I heard from one of Serron's guards that the elves were 'VERY' kind enough to service all of his guards..." The king said looking at them. "And I think that my own guards would love to share with her as well..." He added with a smile.

Of course, while they were talking of Aiko, the King didn't know the real truth thinking that it was Mirnia. The men held Mirnia closely where their armor made it a huge pain for her to fight back as they planned to have fun with her.

Back
Top Bottom