Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

She was going to tell him until she felt him pop right on out of her and released all over her stomach. She was surprised at the large amount he released from him fucking her. Aiko soon laid her head down seeing Lithie moving slowly. Lithie did crawl over and kisseed Serron on his cheek.

"I'll leave you two alone to regain your strength." Lithie said as she kissed aiko's cheek as well then disappeared from the room after getting dressed.

Though Aiko laid there closing her eyes. She wanted to grab hold of his hand but she laid there with her back to him with the cool air hitting her heated form.

Serron simply stared at Aiko's back...

The next month was pretty 'fine'. Considering that Serron did not try anything on either sisters, he had a easy time learning more and more of their culture and was happy that this was a successful treaty project. Things were going the way how they were suppose to...or were they?

Serron strung his bow from afar aiming at a target. He kept that stance as Aiko watched next to him and he released his arrow just hitting the red dot in the middle. "Not good enough..." he said frowning looking at what happened.

That month was bit eventful as she tried to teach him on their arts and their history. Though at the training range as she was sitting on a bale of hay. Seeing him getting a bull's eye then heard him complain it wasn't good enough. "Serron, don't make me spank you." she playfully threaten as she got off and walked over to him smiling. "I rarely get a bull's eye maybe 5 times out of a 100." She said with her standing beside him wondering why he thought it wasn't good enough.

"Its not a bull's eye unless it's in the exact middle; I barely just made it in the red dot..." he said sighing as he lowered his bow. He looked at her with a soft smile at her comment. Serron didn't really mind 'waiting' before the next time he released as he wasn't in a rush believing that he could do it whenever. However, it was different considering that he looked as if he didn't want to at all. "Is your uncle feeling well?"

She poked his side as he pointed out he nearly missed the red mark. Walking up to the target as she was wearing her normal clothing her brown slacks and her white tunic. Removing the arrow as she heard him ask about her uncle. "He's up and moving around. It'll take more than a snake bite to kill him." She said teasing of course when she returned to Serron handing him the arrow back. "I am guessing you know the hint for getting a bull's eye right? In hale as you aim and exhale still aimming but do not inhale as you release the arrow."

"I know that...but the difference between you and me is how elves have sharper eyes..." he claimed. "If I were a elf, I would have the same advantage and with my experience, I would make clear clean shots with no trouble at all..." he remarked as he looked back at the target. He lifted up another arrow and shot. This time however, it hit the white line that was around the red dot making him frown again.

Aiko noticed the frown and rolled her eyes. "Serron, we're not at war so you being perfect right now isn't important. When the time comes...I know your arrow will hit its true mark." she said with ehr running her finger tips down his back as she began to walk away as tomorrow she was being sent off with Serron to live among his people for a month or so. It depends if his father accepts her offer to serve him in a way it fosters a further bond to where the dark elves didn't have a need to attack as she and a efw others lived there.

He looked over his shoulder at what she said. While she walked away, he agreed with those facts...

His men were on the training yard bored out of their mind. "Oh by the gods, what I would give for some action..." one said upset.

"what difference was it that we're doing the same thing here as we did back home? Honestly, I find this pointless as Prince serron is clearly safe whether we're with him or not..."

The others agreed but what could they do? As knights, they had a strict code to do what was needed.

Aiko did hear the men and smirked at them. She gave a sharp whistle as three tiny women or teenage girls appeared behind the clearly bored men. Aiko turned sseeing her training had paid off with the girls exposing their choice of weapons to the men. "Bored already?" Aiko asked as she approached the same men who had their fun with her but she had her own with them as well. "I can assign these girls to ambush you out of fun for the rest of this night to make sure you men get your rest before your travels tomorrow." She said with an innocent smile though raised her hand to them. "Don't worry they follow my orders only and they won't do the same thing I did to you the other night."

The men looked at Aiko uneasy...

*later*

Serron was preparing for his last night here. After a feast with even the king himself, Serron enjoyed the company of both cousins and the royal elf family. It was a good night with no troubles in his mind as he knew that tomorrow was another day...the question was, what relations would be after peace? He seemed bored with the idea but he cared too much to actually care on how it would effect his 'future goals' in expanding his kingdom. Hopefully, things would work along while he and the elves would work on a special project together.

Aiko had heard her girls giggling as one had thrown one of the knights into the bushes. Aiko herself was laughing but she was soon dressed in a robe with a simple night gown underneath. When she suspected everyone was asleep she began to walk to Serron's room to see if he needed anything else. She reached his room and knocked on his door. "Sorry, I wanted to see if you needed anything else?" Aiko said as she pushed the door open slightly with her stepping into the door way as if half in and half out. "We'll be leaving early in the morning and your men have been told of this by my girls."

He looked at Aiko. "your girls...?" he asked confused.

As one of his men was trying avoid getting attacked by the playful girls, he came across LIthie who was heading to her room. "My lady-" he said as he stopped suddenly. He stood up straight accordingly to what was proper manners to one of royal background.

Aiko laughed softly as she smacked her forehead. "Thats right that is one thing I didn't tell you." she said as she moved into his room and sat on the foot of his bed where she could look at him. "Since I am apart of a assassination body guard detail I was given permission to train anyone I saw fit. Those three girls who kept ambushing your men are the villagers who roam outside the castle walls."

Lithie looked up as she was heading to her room when she heard a male's voice. Seeing it was one of the Knights of serron she smiled. "I am guessing Miska has her sights on you." She said as she stepped closer. "Miska, enough of this I think he is ready to go to bed." She said as soon the tiny form dropped from the ceilling and she removed the mask. Strangely Miska looked alot like Aiko but younger mostly.

"Yes, My Lady." She said as she turned disappearing off to her room where the other girls were bedding down. Though Lithie looked to the Knight smiling softly. "I hope you and your men have enjoyed your stay here atleast."

"Villagers?" he asked blinking in surprised. "Amazing how any elf can be so easily trained..." he commented at that. He then asked, "Why are they ambushing my men?" he asked realizing fully of what she just told him. He raised a eyebrow actually at that moment.

The knight looked uneasy as the younger elf looked 'causally'. "We have my lady- we however are looking forward to going back home to where familiar faces are along with our families. And of course, women that we 'know' so to say." he said with a smile. The other men however were still being ambushed trying to get away. Of course, the 3 of them paid no attention to them.

"They are being playful. I ordered them to do so since I heard your men saying they were bored...So I gave them something to do and hopefully they'll have a good night's sleep. Also not all elves can be trained that easily." She added on as she moved getting off his bed seeing she interrupted him on packing.

Lithie listened to him closely then she heard Miska moving around gathering the girls up saying it was getting to late in the night to keep ambushing the men. "It was rather...Interesting on having you men here." She said as she moved to walk by him but stopped. "That event stays between us or unless Lady Aiko sees fit to tell your Prince. I can't control her anymore. It seems she is determined to live among your kind till she dies protecting your kind."

He laughed at that. "Elves are quite entertaining aren't they?" he asked her smiling.

"really?" The knight asked surprised. "is it because she's so close to prince Serron?"

Aiko laughed as she walked over to Serron though she looked out the window seeing the flowers outside giving off a soft glow. "In more ways than one...Do you think your mother would like to have some of those flowers? They aren't agressive growers.." She assumed he knew what she meant but playfully smacked her forehead with her looking at him. "I'm sorry I assumed you knew of plants. But these don't grow so fast it kills other plants around them and they are easy to control."

Lithie looked at the knight with a shocked look on her face. In her mind he could refer to them sleeping with Serron or Aiko actually telling Lithie she felt like she could do better for her people by being at Serron's side. "That could be taken in many ways, Sir. Mind narrowing it down?" She asked as she motioned him to walk with her atleast since most of her men were asleep of near her father's room keeping watch over him. "Would you mind walking with me to my room? I won't bite." She said with a playful tone on the biting part.

Serron listened with a frown. "Something that is beautiful is deadly to others? Sounds like how you were to me when we first met..." He said suddenly laughing at the thought. A hot attractive female that was a thing of beauty but was to kill him at first. However, things lead to where they were now since Aiko trusted him.

"Of course your highness." he said looking at her curiously. He followed her but they both stopped as the rest of his men appeared. "The elves have stopped..." One said looking tired. As they realized that it was miss highness, they stood up straight just as the first knight had before.

Aiko giggled softly at the thought. "Yeah and look where we're at right now." She said with a sigh but began to move away from him. "I better leave you to your packing since I've kept you from it. Though imagine women being assassins and we can get the job done with ease compared to some men." She said with her winking at him over her shoulder as she began to head for his door.

Lithie smiled as she began to walk with the Knight until the others showed up then them straightening up. She waved her hand as if a signal to relax. "I'm glad the girls have stopped. I imagine they were trying to keep you busy until you were ready for bed. Though Sir..." She said with her looking to the Knight beside her. "You never said or clearified the situation with Lady Aiko and Prince Serron." she said as she didn't think the other men needed to be in on it. Though if this man caught on to the pair's situation then the other men have figured or assumed something already.

"I don't get a kiss good night~?" He asked as he laid on his back. He crossed his legs looking over at her. "I must feel 'relaxed' before I go to bed and a kiss from my host shall do just nicely..." He said smiling honestly at her.

The knight looked at her. "Well this past month they spend time together nearly every day and night...I assumed that they've had 'relations' so to say?" he asked. "Of course, maybe they're just friends-" he said suddenly making sure that he wouldn't offend Lithie at all consideirng that her cousin was mentioned. Although she DID allow them to ravage her.

Aiko stopped and looked over at him seeing he was still being bit selfish. "Serron, I'm beginning to feel like you're treating me like a servant girl." She said honestly with her walking over to him but stepped up to his side. "I promised to be honest with you and thats how I feel when you do this 'I must have'." She said with a soft smile she was trying to show the difference on how he worded things. "Atleast ask for a kiss from me or say you would like one. then you'll see the results from me are different along with your people. I suggest knowing the difference between wanting and needing." she said with a smile as she leaned down kissing the corner of his lips.

Lithie listened to the Knight seeing he assumed right though he didn't peg her on having relations with Serron. Sighing as Lithie smiled at the Knight. "Your guess is as good as mine, Sir. But I noticed the same thing as well. I would have to guess they hit it off doing training or on a ride out on the woods. I did say if he needed anything Lady Aiko can help him."

"You were never a servant..." he remarked with his trademark frowning at her. He shared that kiss on the corner of his mouth gently as he then kissed her cheek in return. "Good night my lady..." he said closing his eyes gently...

"If that's all my lady, a good night to you..." He said bowing a bit in respect. The others nodded towards Lithie as well. "But is there anything we can do for you before we night?"

Aiko cupped his cheek as he closed his eyes. "Just saying the way you say it makes it feel that way like I have to obey you." she said before moving kissing his lips this time before she left him in his bed.

Lithie stood near her door listening to them then shook her head. "No, theres nothing just sleep well." She said as she disappeared into her room to sleep.

When the sun rised in the east Aiko was up early seeing the men loading the large carriage up with the laugage then they were moving the stronger horses into the harness. These were massive stallions that were ready to go at a moment of release of the reigns. Aiko sighed seeing her mare tied to the side of the carriage though she was waiting for Serron to appear.

Serron was dressed just right for today. He looked somewhat serious because this was the last time he would be here for quite some time. He had a great time experiencing the culture of the elves. It warmth his heart as he spoke with the King in his room (considering that he still needed to rest).

"I hope that the next time we meet it will be in my kingdom your highness..." He said to the wise older elf who was under his sheets. "I am sure that my father would love to meet you finally...and thank you for everything as well." he added with a smile.

He nodded to Serron and sipped his tea. "I'd love to see your lands and how you've taken care of my niece." He said in a teasing fashion with a glint in his eye showing he heard of the pair spending alot of time together. "Either way I hope you've taken what you've learned here to heart and teach others of our culture." He said with a smile. "I wish you luck on your travels."

Back
Top Bottom