Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

He could tell that she was excited by his offer, quickly glancing at the time he knew he should let her get some sleep.

"The offer is a permanent stand to you but I believe that I should let you sleep for work tomorrow."

She hadn't realized how much time had flown by and blinked. "Crud," she half-cursed.

Time sure flies when you're having fun! :) I should get going but would like to talk to you more.

A part of her didn't want to say goodnight but she knew she'd fall asleep typing the next day if she didn't.

Goodnight and sweet dreams and I'll catch you tomorrow night.

Once he said goodnight, she logged out and turned off the computer with a sigh. "He's really nice," she muttered with a half-smile and traipsed off to her bedroom.

He smiled at her words, his own quickly typed back.

"Good Night, take care on the morrow and will talk tomorrow night."

It was all happening so fast he mused to himself as he took a quick shower before heading to bed, eyes stayed open as he laid there staring at the ceiling.

The next day seemed to drag on forever. About every 10 minutes she found herself checking the clock and feeling irritation creeping in heavily. She at her lunch quietly, some of her co-workers eying her strangely and inquiring if she were okay. Her answer was she was just tired and felt like she might be coming down with something.

Dang work for not allowing internet access! She wanted to read more of the stores written by the people at the site she'd peeked at but it would have to wait. Finally the work day was over and she turned on her computer at home while heating up a TV dinner in the microwave. Checking the IM first, she was a bit disappointed he wasn't online yet but she started reading posts and felt herself growing warm. It was like the romance novels she'd read but ... better.

Henry slept peacefully enough, waking the next day and taking a quick shower he made it through most of the day without too much trouble, just after lunch their chat from last night all came flooding back to him. Thankful the meetings were quick and no clients except a couple of phone ones made it easier for him to leave slightly early and do some work around the house to try to take his mind off things.

With his computer left on idle he had forgot to send a message and being a little sneaky with himself on invisible he left a message for her. "Hello sweetie, been thinking about you today and Hope you are well."
Only a few seconds later he made himself visible and sat there eating a light pasta salad, drinking a tea as well.

She almost choked, inhaling some of her soda when the message popped up and she set everything to the side to wipe her mouth and hands. "He called me sweetie ... awwwwww!"

Well hello there handsome. Fancy meeting you here, she typed and giggled. My day was fine ... yours?

A few nerves were still there for him as he took a few more sips of his soda, setting his pasta down briefly.

"So glad to hear that, my day was fine thanks."

A fine day was better than the days he worried about before. She was feeling a little wound, nervous and excited all at once. Probably from reading some super hot sex scenes but she didn't realize it just yet.

Wonderful! So ... I'm feeling a bit bored. What can we talk about to make the time fly by again tonight?

He laughed softly at the typed response, their connection was good but just how far could he go he wondered.

"What did you think when you got my message tonight?"

She blushed a little, typing slowly and wondering if he was flirting a bit.

Would you hate me if I told you I awwww'd at you calling me sweetie?

She hit enter and then quickly added And it felt good to know you thought of me like I did you all day.

He was indeed flirting a little with her as a wide smile spread across his face, finishing his salad he typed up his response.

"How could I not think about someone so sexy from the inside out."

Soda really burns when it comes out of your nose ... yes indeed it does. She grabbed a napkin to wipe off the monitor. "Oh gawd that hurts," she said pinching her nose and willing her eyes to stop watering. She needed to type something fast though.

Yeeaaaaahhhh, right. I'm Miss America on the cover of Hustler magazine.

He was not sure what facial reaction if any he had recieved to those typed words, shaking his head at her response.

"You are far better than them."

Her fingers unpinched her nose and she stared at the screen blushing. It certainly wasn't the retort she thought he'd send.

Ummm ... gee ... thanks. I'm really blushing right now. I guess I wouldn't be out of line to say you're hotter than Brad Pitt then? 'Cause you are.

He felt his own cheeks heat up as the rest of his body slowly responded.

"Thank You sweetie. So My little hottie if I can be that bold do you dance?"

She laughed again, considering she was in fact doing a little boogie even if it was in her computer chair. Some music just made her dance and she couldn't help herself.

I dance all the time here at home. As far as out in public? I can manage something a little better than a spastic hamster.

He smiled at her typed response, part of him would have loved to see her dancing right now but he knew time would be good for them as well.

"Thats good to know, want to take you dancing under the moonlight when we do eventually meet up."

She'd never had anyone take her dancing so it was fun to fantasize a bit.

I wonder if you can dance up on one of the towers of The Excalibur in Vegas? That would be so .... amazing!

It had all started so suddenly, now he was having feelings that had been suppressed for too many years.

"Only one way to find out I say and that it is to try."

A little thrill went through her, sort of the truth or dare type.

I have a week of vacation coming up. I could get one of those cheap rates online. I always did want to go to Vegas.

He almost choked on his tea, setting the cup down quickly and wiping up the excesses from near the keyboard. Heart was jumping almost through his throat.

"I would love to meet you there."
Brief pause.
"Favorite color for you to wear"

She figured he was kidding but she really did want to go, even if it was all by herself. Opening another window, she started looking for air fare/room packages.

It's a toss up between blue and purple but I have more blue stuff.

He smiled and laughed softly, oh this was going to be a fun trip to Vegas he thought to himself as feelings of being naughty surfaced.

"So just you and me dancing under the moonlight, care to dance naked for me."

Back
Top Bottom