Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's The Boss [DoS x Jugger]

She pressed her lips against his harder for a moment before stroking his cock a little more. "But I like your cock so big," She whispered against his lips, rolling her body against his to rub her skin against his in the water.

"And I'm sure I can find some...other way of getting your nipples erect." He said smirkingly as he leaned his head in and began to suck on one as she stroked him. He began to move his head in circular rotations as he sucked on her nipple, bringing it with him as he did so.

Elisa moaned as she arched her body in against his, loving the waves of pleasure that rolled over her skin from his attention. She lifted her free hand to cup his head against her breast, pulling him closer to her flesh. She gripped his cock a little harder as she stroked him more.

Nathan began to pre-ejaculate a bit as she did so. Blushing somehow, he pulled his head away and smiled. "Sorry...ha...its been a while for me since I've done this.a"

Elisa shook her head at his words and leaned in to capture his lips with hers. "Shut up, it's hot." She smirked and released her grip on him a bit, stroking him a little gentler than she had before.

Feeling her lips on his, he kissed ger back as she spoke to him. When she stroked him a bit gentler, he put his hand to her clitoris and began to rub it.

Back
Top Bottom