Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's The Boss [DoS x Jugger]

Nathan smirked seeing she was getting a little physical with this. He chuckled and nodded. "Alright..I believe it though remember that one for later...I like it....next...I want you to become a stripper and give me a lap dance. Cmon now. Lap. Dance." With the pause between both words, he patted his leg as he waited for her to continue. She was dry enough now it seemed so that the water wouldn't get through his pants and affect his phone.

Elisa growled, not liking the fact that he was telling her what to do and she had to abide by it. Whatever, it'd be over soon she hoped. She moved over to where he sat and she climbed on top of him, straddling him as he sat on the toilet. She began to roll her hips, setting her hands on his shoulders. This caused her bare body to rub and press against his cock in his pants. She wiggled and pressed her breasts against his chest, continuing to roll her body against him.

Nathan smirked and erected around the time he had told her to stop. He chuckled and gently pushed her off in a way so that she didn't just fall back, moreover it was a sign for her to get off. "Okay...and now, for the most humiliating one...I want you to act like a cat. Yes...I want you to purr, do that crap with your hands, and I want to see you attempt to lick the underside of your thigh. I don't care if you can't, I just want to see you in your embarrassment."

She frowned as she looked at him. Okay, this was just ridiculous. A cat, really? Get real. She didn't want to, and she was going to tell him to go stuff himself. Why would she act like a cat, that was stupid? Then she remembered what he said about the pictures and she frowned. Suddenly she got on all fours and mewed at him. Turning her head down, her cheeks blazing red, she started to rub her body up against his legs, purring softly as she did so. She rubbed the back of her hand against her face, and then licked the back of it before doing the same thing over again. She hesitated for a moment, she didn't want to lift her leg up. Her face was a bright shade of red as she lifted her leg straight up in the air, like cats do and proceeded to lick her leg as if she were cleaning fur.

Nathan's eyes lit up and he burst into a loud laughter. Though he was turned on by the sight, he couldn't help but bust out laughing as she lifted her leg and licked it like a cat. "Man oh man! Wow. I never thought....pfft hahahahah!" He laughed so hard he fell on the ground clutching his stomach as he couldn't control himself.

Instantly at his laughter Elsia stopped acting like a cat. She was already feeling bad enough for having to do it in the first place. She shook her head as she sat on the floor and glared at him. "If I had half a mind, I'd piss on you like a cat too," She growled in a low voice, feeling completely exposed now that she was naked and she had performed for him too.

"Eh gross...haha..." He chuckled and finally regained posture as he sat back against the wall. He took a long, good look at the naked girl before him before reaching into his pocket to hand her the phone. "I'm a man of my word, and man...that shit was funny as hell. Hahaha, so worth whatever beating you'll give me sooner or later."

Instantly she snatched the phone from his hand and held it close to her still naked body. Then she glanced down at the floor and sighed. She had forgotten to bring in clothes. She glared up at Nathan again and tilted her head. "Whatever, can I get dressed now?"

Nathan shrugged. "Be my guest but I'm stayin...cops're patrolling the street out there and it'd seem kinda fishy if I exit a house through the window. Go ahead, change before me." He smirked though seeing she had no clothes in here she could wear.

She glanced around her on the floor, instantly cursing the fact that she had forgotten clothes this time. Of all times she had to pick this time to be brain dead. Elsia frowned and crossed her arms over her chest, causing her breasts to squeeze together attractively. "You know damn well I don't have any. So now what?"

"Well...I have a suggestion...you, me, bathtub. No sex has to happen, I just want a bath with you and then you can borrow my clothes and walk out. I promise to behave myself ma'am." He said jokingly to he as he began to take his shirt off.

Elsia lifted an eyebrow at his suggestion, but shrugged her shoulder. He was either adamantly determined to make her so horny by placing them naked together that she jumped on him, or he was trying to be indiscreet about getting her to have sex with him. All he had to do was say something, but whatever. She kind of like the mystique of him wanting to trick her. She leaned forward as he got undressed to turn the bathtub back on, filling it back up with hot water.

Nathan climbed into the bathtub first and patted the water between his legs. "Come on in...the water's fine...just be careful not to sit on my stone alright?" He said referring to his erect cock as he leaned back and relaxed in the tub. He wanted to see where she would go with this, it would be interesting but he didn't care whether they had sex or not...he just wanted to see how freaky she could really be.

Elisa climbed into the bathtub and snuggled up between his legs, resting her soft skin against his hard chest. There was something a little exciting about sitting in the bathtub naked with him, especially considering that they teased each other back and forth about sex for the longest time now. A. she was curious. B. he was hot enough to turn her on, and C. she could feel his erection poking her in the tailbone.

Nathan smiled after a while as he reached over for the bar of soap and took it in hand. He reached in front of her and began to clean at her breasts with the bar of soap after making both hands sudzy. "How does it feel Elisa?" He said as he continued to rub her breasts if she would allow him to.

She had gotten comfortable in the water, nestled in against him. When his hands touched her breasts she sucked in a deep breath and allowed the pleasure to roll over her body. She dipped her head back against his body, resting it on his shoulder. She groaned lightly as she licked her lips. "Mmmm...that feels good."

"Just sit back...and relax while I let you have some fun in this whole bathroom scene." He said as he continued to wash her breasts. His eye peered down between her legs and smirked as he kept his hand on her breast, but moved the one with the bar of soap downward toward her pussy where he began to 'clean' it's outer walls.

She smiled and closed her eyes as she leaned back against his hard body. Coupled with the water, him rubbing her breasts felt so good. She groaned quietly only to have it intensified when he started to rub her pussy. She gasped out loud and rolled her hips lightly, wrapping her arms backwards around his neck, her nails dancing across his shoulders. "Mmm...that feels so good, Nathan."

"I know...just tell where Nathan should go and he'll go there baby." He said smiling to her as he continued to clean her pussy with soap and his hands. His hand at her breast stayed there until he moved her breast up and around, massaging it.

His voice near her ear sounded so hot. She felt the heat wave over her body again, and she rolled her hips down against his body and his hand. "Mmmm, Nathan, just use your hand," She whispered to him, turning her head to the side to dance her lips against the skin on the side of his neck.

Nathan tossed the soap into the nearby sink and both of his hands reached down to her pussy. He began to open and close her crevice slowly and with enough force so that his fingers were inside them a little bit. "I can't tell if its the bathwater but you're really wet right now...aren't you?"

Elisa groaned out as his hands played with her pussy. She rolled against him again, and then turned around to face him in the water. She ran her hands over his chest and then down it, wrapping one of her hands around his cock. She began to stroke it underwater, leaning against his body. "Yes. I am so wet right now."

Feeling her stroke him, he laid his head back with his eyes closed and wincing to the amazingly incredible feel of his cock being touched by the bare water and her hand. He let out a breath of air as he looked at her, deeply in the eyes. "And I'm so hard right now..."

Elsia moaned deeply and she continued to stroke his cock, feeling how hard he really was. She leaned in and kissed his neck for a moment, pressing her breasts against his chest. "It's hot in this bathtub, don't you think?" She asked softly with a tilt of her head, licking her lips as she looks down on him.

"Yeah, it is. But if I turn on the cold water, it only makes your nipples erect though...my cock will shrink a little." He said knowing it wasn't what she meant, though he was saying what he wanted to do, though it might not please her. He moved up and pressed his lips to hers as she stroked him.

Back
Top Bottom