Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babysitter Story (Straven&Jocelyn)

Jude and Alysia giggled when he suggested they dress like princesses. "I think we can manage that." Jude told the girl. "Order the food and we will dress up." She said brightly. When Jenson asked what they wanted to eat, the redhead pointed at the menu. "We circled them." She told him, and she giggled.

With that said, Jude had the girl rush up to her room, and took her time going up. In fact, when the girl was up the stairs, the babysitter took the time to lean forward and press her lips against his, taking a quick moment to taste the older man's lips. Then, she pulled back and grinned. "Wait until you see us." She said, before hurrying for the stairs.

Jenson kissed Jude back "I can't wait to see My lady" Jesnon watched as disappered. As soon as the girls were gone Jenson rushed about moving the other 2 couchs about placing one either side of the one facing the T.V. creating a square with one side missing, Jenson could here the girls moving about in Alysia's room making him move quicker he grabbed the cushions and pillows from the 3 couchs placing them on the floor in the boxed of area he had just created.

Once finished moving things about Jenson grabbed the phone and ordered all the things the girls had circled and also his own, the building done and the food ordered decided to quickly bring down a futon matrice before waiting for the girl.

Jude let the young girl wear one of her dresses, one that went down to her ankles, and was flowy for the girl. The dress was purple, and satin, with a frilly almost white skirt. Around the dress, Jude tied a dark purple silk scarf, letting part hang down the girl's side. She fluffed the girl's hair and smiled at her.

She had the girl wait in her room, while she went into her own to change. Since she didn't own any princess dresses, none that looked like a princess on her. So, she decided to wear the robe she'd brought, which was a light blue, silk and oriental. She thought she looked great, but she chose to go for the extra bit, for Jenson, alone. Underneath the robe, she wore a light blue, satin gown, a light blue thong, and no bra. It was a piece of lingerie that she had bought before she'd left Baton Rouge. She had quite a few pieces like that, but the one she chose fit the princess idea.

With them both changed and giggling, the girls hurried down the stairs until they stopped in the living room. They both gasped in appreciation. "Wow." Jude spoke up.

Jenson popped his head up from the couch "Well every princess needs a castle, i know it isn't great i will do better next time" he got up and walked round to the girls "Please go and try out your castle ladies" Jenson said with the best bow he could give. He had been unable to take his eye from Jude wondering what treats hid beneath her princess outfit "You look beautiful ladies" he said not taking his eyes from Jude.

Jude smiled at the man as his daughter ran for the couches he'd made into into a castle. Just stepped back so that she was out of sight for the little girl and, with a sly smile, lifted the side of her robe enough that he could see the gown underneath, with it's slit all the way to her hip. She smiled and dropped the robe, hoping it got Jenson's attention, and fantasies. "Here I come, Aly." She called as she walked to the couches.

Jenson looked up the length of Jude's leg taking in the view and making a mental image of her laying in front of him, He chased after Jude jumping into the castle Aly had decided to sit over to the right side of the castle "Guess i will be sitting between 2 princesses" Jenson called out as he climbed over the pillows and futon "NO NO NO Jude is next to me"Aly demanded.

Jenson tripped and fell laughing as Aly made her demand landing with his head at Jude's feet.

Jude laughed as he tried to get beside his daughter, only to be stopped. As he landed with his head at her feet, Jude innocently lifted her skirt, as though to start walking, but instead to give him a discreet look under her skirt, where she just had the thong. After a second, the young woman stepped around him to take her seat beside his daughter.

"Looks like you're never to me." She said, smiling sweetly as she crossed one leg over the other.

The slight look at Jude's thong placed a big smile on Jenson's face, getting up he pretended to dust his self off "What is that big smile for daddy" Aly questioned "Well it is because i have my two princesses here with me and i found a beautiful pace a faberic i had been looking for a while" Jenson sat next to Jude and turned on the t.v. "Right food should be here soon which film first?" as Jenson placed his hand just between him and Jude so that his daughter could not see and placed it on her thigh.

Jude grinned at Jenson and setting down. When he settled beside her, she put a little weight on his arm. When he put his hand on her thigh, she smiled. "Great." She said. "How about Princess Diaries?" She suggested, smiling at him sweetly. She looked at the T.V for a second, then at him again. "I can't wait for the food. I'm starving. So much exercise earlier."

Jenson turned on the t.v. and hit play on the DVD, He look down at Jude leaning on him a little "I know next time we exercise we had better eat before don't you think" As soon as he turned back the door bell rang "Well looks like we won't have to wait much longer eh girls" Jenson stood and without thinking leaned down grabbed Jude's cheeky and kissed her.

Jude laughed and nodded. "It would probably be for the best." She said, just before the doorbell rang. She smiled widely and nodded. "Good." She said, just before he had her facing him and kissed her. She was shocked, though pleased. She loved his kisses. Still, in front of his daughter? She bit her lip when she pulled her head back and looked at the little girl, wondering on her reaction.

The moment he kissed her he realised what he had just done "Ha ha ha you just kissed" Aly laughed and pointed, Jenson tried to think of an excuse but none would come to mind. He looked at the shock and pleasure on Jude's face "I'm sorry i... eh I'm just going to go pay for the food"

As he opened the door and paid for the Chinese, Jenson was in a world of his own what on earth was he going to tell his daughter.

Jude watched him go and looked down at the little girl. "I think that he mixed me up for your mommy." She told the girl, giggling with her. "Silly Daddy." She added.

When Jenson came back, Jude was smiling widely and sweetly at him, having just relaxed from the kiss. "Food?" She asked, smiling. "It's about time. I'm starved."

Jenson came back carrying the feast they had ordered "our feast has arrived my princesses" Jenson still looked a little worried about the kiss, he climbed into the castle and sat next to Jude getting the food out and placing it where ever he could "so how's the movie going?"

Jude leaned over and started to get the food out. Handing some to Alysia and some to Jenson. "It's going great." She told him, smiling sweetly. "I love this movie." She admitted, sitting back with a spring roll in her hand. She crossed one leg over the other, which actually put the good bit of it on Jenson's lap. "Do you guys order from here often?" She asked him, smiling.

Jenson grabbed a piece of prawn toast and rested a hand on Jude's leg "me and the little one order from there whenever we can, so why is it your favourite movie?" Jenson asked while looking at his daughter who was in a world of her own munching on all different bits of food while not taking her eyes off of the t.v.

Jenson finished what he had in his hand and with one quick movement wrap a arm round Jude and pulled her in close so that she could of easily rested her head on his chest if she want, he figured his daughter had already seen them kiss so it couldn't hurt and to be honest he didn't really care about being sly right now

Jude watched the movie, nibbling on the spring roll almost like a rabbit. "I don't know. I guess it's every girls' dream, to be told one day that you are really a princess, and then to be made beautiful." She sighed and then smiled at him. "I'm telling you, every girl wants that." She said.

When he wrapped his arm around her, Jude blushed softly and rested her head on his chest, putting her free hand on his upper thigh. She wasn't too sure what to think of the fact that they were cuddled on the couch like they were with his daughter right there, but she liked it. It made them feel like a family.

Feeling Jude so close to like this made Jenson happier then he had been for a long time and actually thinking about it the only time he had been this happy was the first time he has held Alysia "So you want to be a princess would you like to be my princess? And you do not need to be made beautiful Aphroditie would be jealous of you" Jenson held her tight grabbing some food and taking a bite.

Aly was still lost in the movie and had not noticed what was going on, looking at her and hold Jude like this Jenson had the family he had wanted to be the father of all along but the problem was that this wasn't a family how could it be he had only met Jude a few hours ago, but he was right it felt like family.

Jude laughed softly and looked up at him. "I think I might like being your princess." She said, puckering her lips and blowing a quick kiss. When he said that she didn't need to be more beautiful, she laughed again. "I could be prettier." She said, though she knew that she was beautiful. It would be a lie to say that she was not attractive.

She sighed as she laid against the man and wondered if this would be what her life would be like when she was married and had a family of her own. She actually found herself wishing this were her family. Which was weird, because she'd just met this married man.

Before long Jenson had laid back a little holding Jude as a lover and husband would hold the person they adored and were head over heels in love with, out of the blue Aly lean over and laid herself against Jude "looks like someone is get tired" Jenson said as his finger tip drew little circles on judes neck just below her jaw line.

Jenson knew he would have to be careful or he would find he had fallen for Jude, he had never believed in all that true love and love at first sight fairie tale story stuff but this girl was begining to change his chain of thought

Jude was nearly laying on Jenson as they watched the movie, and she couldn't remember a time she'd been nearly as content. She smiled slightly when Alysia laid against her. She felt even more content and like they were a family.

"I guess she is." She whispered, looking down at the girl before relaxing against her lover again. She liked this, and wondered about the future. Would they have a future? What would happen?

Jenson smiled and placed his hand on Aly's head stroking, looked at Jude and kissed the top of her head "I think it is time we took our little princess to bed don't you think darling" being like this and talking the way he just did came so easily it was intoxicating.

Jenson moved and little "do you want to take her up to bed while I wuickly tidy away the left overs?" Jenson ask

Jude looked down at the girl and nodded. "Yeah, I'll take her up." She said, smiling as she sat up. She liked the way she felt in this life and it had just started.

With a quick slip of her arm under the girl, she lifted her up so that she had her head on the older woman's shoulder and started to stand up. "I'll be right back down." She promised before starting up the stairs.

As jenson watch Jude carry the little one upstairs he quickly cleared up and took it all into the kitchen, while in there he grabbed a bottle of Moet and two glasses. The image of Jude carrying Aly upstairs like a mother came into his mind and made him smile and made him want to almost skip back to the living room. Jenson placed the drink and glasses down before heading upstair, When he reach Aly's room he stood in the doorway watching.

Jude took the young girl to her own bed and gently laid her down. She didn't bother with changing the girl, instead just covered her with her comforter and kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight, sweet Princess." She whispered as the girl slept. "I will see you tomorrow." She promised, before turning to leave.

She saw Jenson and blushed. "Sorry.' She said quietly, walking closer to him. "I figured she should have a goodnight, though she's already asleep." She said as she slept out. "So, what now?"

Back
Top Bottom