Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babysitter Story (Straven&Jocelyn)

Jude laughed as they advanced on the man, both holding the guns up. With great timing, both girls squirted the pistols at once. They laughed as Alysia got the man in the head and she got him in the chest, water squirting out in long thin streams.

Jude swam to the edge of the pool so that she could chase after him if he ran.

Jenson pretended to be hurt then took off at full spped running for the trees laughing and waving his arms like a cartoon character, once into the trees he tried to spot out where the girls where coming from while slowly moving to the edge of the garden so he could make his dash back to the changing rooms.

He spotted Jude running into the area just across from him, hidding he watched the beautiful woman looking for him, when he saw Aly follow in a few moments later he dashed for the changing room making sure only Jude saw him.

Jude rushed off in the direction of the trees, and she knew that Alysia was following. She stopped in the garden and looked around, as Alysia did the same a moment later. They were set, now, on getting the man. The day had turned out a whole lot better than she would have ever guessed.

Jude saw Jenson running for the changing room and she quietly followed after him. Hoping to have a sneak attack on her side, which took her away from Aly without her realizing it.

She rushed into the changing room, stopping for a second to let her eyes adjust to the light.

As Jenson entered the changing room he stepped to the side just behind the door, a few moment Jude ran in gun on hand looking for him as soon as the door closed behind her he grabbed her from behind wrapping one arm around her waist the other on the hand with the gun, In one movement he turned her round and pulled Jude close into him "I am guessing you came in here hunting your prey but what will you do now that you have become the hunted?"

Jenson kissed the side of her neck just below her jaw line softly and ran his fingers down her side, Holding her so close he wanted so much to take her then and there. He finished kissing her neck then looked her straight in the eye before locking his lips with hers this time his hand moved to her front rubbing softly over her abdomen and back down to her hip.

Jude gasped as she was grabbed from behind. She turned when he had her, and looked up at him with slowly adjusting eyes. She smiled slightly when he asked what would happen now that she was the hunted. When he kissed the side of her neck, she angled her head and arched her back on impulse when he ran his fingers along her side.

"I can think of a thing or two I could do to make sure I don't get shot." She said, just before he kissed her. She kissed him back, her free arm moving up around his neck. Her mouth opened slightly, allowing him entrance into her mouth if he wanted it. She pressed her hips against his and groaned softly.

Jenson could not resist, his tongue slowly teased into her mouth, the feeling of her arm wrapped around his neck he lifted her up placing his hand on her pert perfect to hold her up, her breasts pressing onto the bottom of his neck Jenson carried Jude over to the wall slowly leaning her against it looking her in the eyes "I never miss my target, so what can you do to stop a perfect shot?"

Jenson ran his hand along the underside of Jude's thigh then started to kiss the side and nape of her neck.

Jude wrapped her legs around Jenson's waist when he picked her up. She continued to kiss him until he pulled away, at which point, she let her head fall back as she sighed softly. "I could just fog your mind with pleasure." She said in a seductive drawl.

His kiss over her neck had her shivering, and she let the gun go, and took to running her hands over his back slowly, her fingers lightly kneading the flesh softly. "Or at least promise to do it." She reasoned, getting pretty engrossed in what they were doing.

Jenson finished kissing and teasing Jude "i think we should find my daughter and send her to bedroom she as homework to do!" he slowly let Jude down and kissed her lips. Jenson smiled as he walked over to the door, when he opened it he ran pretending to be scared and fell into the pool. Aly ran towards the pool as she saw this laughing and shouting "We got you we win daddy!"

Jenson lay floating on his back in the pool "You win you win i am done for" he looked over at Alysia "You need to go get yourself dried of and i have seen your homework so go on and don't forget i know when you lie to me" Jenson winked at his daughter, Aly sighed and dropped her shoulders "but i want to play" said said as walking off know she could not argue with her dad.

Jude sighed when he set her down and nodded. "Alright." She agreed, following him out. She laughed as he ran out and fell into the pool. She raised her arms in victory. When he told Alysia that she had to go in and do her homework, the girl winked at her.

"When you are done, how about you and I play dress up?" She offered. "I'm going to lay in the sun for a while to dry myself off." She told her as she left. The woman found a lounge chair and laid back, looking down her body at Jenson.

"What are your plans now?" She asked him curiously, grinning. "Would you like to put some sunblock on me?" Her hand reached back for the ties on her bikini. "Though... I really don't like tanlines.."

Alysia ran in knowing the sooner she did her homework the sooner she could come out to play again, Jenson watched her run in then looked over to Jude.

"I agree drying off in the sun is a great idea but your in the wrong place to really relax and dry off" Jenson said as he walked off into the middle of the garden "Here is a better spot, and if you want a tan then yes i would love to rub sunblock on for you" Jenson laughed "Or you could find a hidden stop while i get us a drink" he said this knowing that just the other side of the pool gives the best place to get a full body tan without tan lines.

Jude smiled widely and nodded, standing back up. "Alright. I'll find somewhere that we can tan in private." She told him as she started around the pool. She'd somewhere private before, so she figured she'd check it out. "Maybe by the time you get back I will have started." She teased, walking away from him with the sway of her hips.

When she found the secluded spot, she sat on the grass and smiled to herself as she untied the straps of her top. She laid on her stomach, and let the strings fall to the side.

Jenson knew where she would head walking over he watch Jude undo the straps, Jenson walked up behind her and placed a glass of wine next to Jude's hand. "So have you fallen for me yet?" he asked jokingly

Jenson saw the straps of her top undone either side of her body, running a hand over her soft back down over her ass and gripping the lace's of Jude's swiming bottom "Why are these tied up if you don't want tan lines" he joked. Jenson lay on his back looking up into Judes enchanting blue eyes.

Jude saw the glass of wine and smiled, looking at it for a second before turning to look at him. She shivered at the feeling of his hand moving down her body. "Because I thought I'd give you the privilege of undoing them." She teased him, shaking her bottom slightly.

"I can't drink this." She told him about the glass of wine as she looked into his eyes in return. "I'm in a terrible position to drink anything." She said, grinning boldly. "Or would you like for me to start my tanning on my back?" She teased.

Jenson untied both sides of Jude bottom's while Jude shaked her tight and beautiful ass, "who said you would be on your front all the time?" he pulled her onto her back letting all the faberic fall from Jude's body. He knew she was naked but was only concerned in seeing Jude's smile.

Once Jude was facing him Jenson lifted her up so she sat face to face with him, unable to take his eyes from hers he past her the drink he she had said she could not drink. "I want you Jude! and i plan to make you mine and i know you want the same, the only thing i ask is trust me!"

Jude giggled as he undid her bottoms, and rolled onto her back. She looked at him, anxious on what he would think when he saw her completely naked. But he didn't look.

She sat up and took the glass of wine, smiling at him as she did. His words, so bold, made her gasp. She bit her lip and tilted her head. "Why wouldn't I trust you?" She asked him, playing with her hair slightly.

Jenson looked Jude in the eyes "it isn't that you shouldn't trust me i want you to love me and i'm not willing to hear you say you can't" Jenson laughed but in truth needed the feel of her touch.

Jude flashed him a slow smile. "I don't know how I wouldn't be able to." She said, lightly putting her hand on his leg. She smiled and leaned forward. "But, you don't know, maybe you won't want to be with me, or won't want to love me." She said, half teasingly.

Jenson smiled at Jude's teasing "That may be true but i am sure that we will find out" he placed his hand on her thigh teasing the inside with the tips of his fingers. "So how are you feeling Jude?" Jenson ran his fingers further up her legs. He leaned in he had to kiss her lips again.

Jude smiled, looking him in the eye as his hand landed on her thigh. She was completely naked in front of him, and it was very arousing. She leaned forward as he did, a playful smile on her lips. "I'm feeling pretty good." She said. "What about you?" She asked, just before their lips touched.

Jenson kissed her hard full of lust and passion, he lay Jude's naked body back running his hand along her body and to her pert perfect breasts, before sliding his hand down over her stomach stopping just above her pussy. Jenson pulled back from the kiss "I feel very excited" Jenson said looking into her eyes.

He started to kiss around her neck while finally letting his hand slide between Jude's legs, Jenson's kisses started move down the sweet soft young body his finger slowly ran over the top of her button and down teasing her as much as he could.

Jude let him lay her back and smiled, again, bold and seductive. She knew that she was going to have fun with this man, and that she could very easily fall in love with him. She was already so close to it. And she'd just met him.

His hand between her legs made the girl whimper softly. She spread her legs and let him have his fun. She bit her lip and smiled slightly. "Mmm. Jenson." She moaned softly.

Hearing her moan excited Jenson to the point that he was now throbbing, he continued to kiss his way down her body while teasing the opening of her pussy with his fingers feeling that she was already wet he couldn't wait much longer he had to have her. Jenson slide a finger into Jude just as his lips finally reach the place he had wanted to kiss and taste since seeing her in the doorway. For a short time Jenson kissed and licked each part of Jude's pussy while keeping his finger hooked slightly to tease her special spot.

Jenson could not wait any longer and kissed his way back up her body to he lips sliding his tongue into Jude's mouth he undone his shorts pulling them down a little until his hard throbbing cock was free and just a few inches from where he needed to be.

Jude had her hands clasped over the grass under her. She lifted her hips and groaned as he started to kiss and lick over her most intimate lips. She loved being in the open, where there was the chance that someone could see them, while he pleasured her so well.

She felt her body relax slightly as he moved up her body, kissing her. She felt him release himself, and could feel the heat from his cock so close to where she wanted, needed it. She lifted her hips again, trying to urge him to enter her. She moved her lips from his and gasped. "Take me." She groaned as encouragement.

At the sound of the words that came from Jude's mouth Jenson guided his eager cock to the enterance of her pussy, the excitment was driving him crazy as Jenson push forward into her feeling Jude's pussy accepting him into her "Ahh your going to be mine" Jenson groaned as Jude's tight and young body gripped his throbbing cock.

After easing into her Jenson pulled back slowly having a quick peek at where they were connected before pushing forward with his powerful hips forcing his cock deeper into Jude, he look down at her and ran his lips over hers as he started to pull back again.

Jude moaned as he slid into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pushed into her, making her whole body come to life. She ran her hands through his hair, her legs gripping his waist.

As he ran his lips over hers, she moaned at the feeling of his thick member pulling out of her. He was so big, compared to the young men she'd been with before. It felt so good. "All yours." She managed to sigh.

Back
Top Bottom