Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babysitter Story (Straven&Jocelyn)

Jenson pushed forward hard again, the pleasure of this moment was so intense he knew he wouldn't last as long as he wanted to. Kissing Jude lips and teasing her tongue with his Jenson started to move quicker making sure to pull out his full length before rapidly pushing back into her beautiful little body, the heat from the sun on his back and the feel of the grass around them the only reminder that they were outside "Is this what you wanted Jude? or is there something more i can give you?" Jenson asked her as he looked down into her eyes as he continued to enjoy her body.

He knew he was getting close and hoped Jude was too, he wanted so much to make sure she hit her climax. He also knew that he would have to pull out of her which he would hate.

Jude groaned deep in her throat when he sped up, her mouth fused with his. She moved her body with his in quick motions. She was breathing heavily as he worked her body so perfectly. She bit her lip and moaned at his words. "I want.." She moaned. "I want you to cum inside of me." She told him.

Jenson moaned loudly as he got closer and closer, hearing he tell him she wanted his cum in her made jenson lose control and started to fuck her body faster and harder "I want you to have my cum" he grunted as he looked down the length of their bodies. Jenson kissed Jude again filled with lust at wanting to fill this girl.

He reached his limited and could not hold on any longer looking into Jude's eye "I'm going to cum i..i Can't hold back any longer" his cock throbbed inside of her he pushed forward as hard as he could wanting to make sure he came deep into her, Jenson watched Jude's face as his cum erupted from his swollen cock deep into Jude's wanting pussy.

Jude was trying not to be too loud, with his daughter just in the house, and the rest of the world so close, she knew that she couldn't be loud. But she wanted so badly to cry out as he pushed himself so hard and deep into her. It felt amazing, having him taking her like he was.

She was right at the peak, her body tightening blissfully, when he pushed into her one final time, sending her over the edge with him. She had to lightly bite his shoulder to stop herself from crying out. She could feel the the heat from his seed filling her, making her young body tremble with passion.

As each load filled her young body Jenson felt her twitch giving him even more pleasure, once he was spent and he had filled Jude's body Jenson looked at her and kissed her softly and caring enjoy the aftermath of their passionate work out "You are beautiful Jude" he told her while stll resting inside of her. "I don't want to move but maybe we should, what do you think" Jenson kissed Jude again before slowly pulling from her and sitting at her side moving her hair from her face.

Jude was still trembling slightly as the man pulled out of her. It made her smile slightly, as she groaned. She didn't want him to leave her, but she did like the little flash of pleasure.

She looked up at him with slightly hooded eyes and smiled. "I don't want to go anywhere." She told him with a soft laugh. "But, it might be best to go inside." She frowned, pouting playfully.

At hearing Jude's reply Jenson laughed "Neither do i, would you like to be carried into the house" Jenson asked looking over the relaxed girl in front of him. As his eyes looked over her body the sweet memory that his seed was inside of her came flooding back and made him smile even if it was worrying that he may have just got her pregnant it was still exciting.

Jude laughed softly and shook her head. "I can walk." She said leisurely. She didn't sit up for a few seconds, just enjoying the afterglow. After a minute, the girl sat up and pushed her hair from her face. "We will have some of tonight together, right?" She asked, smiling at him. She reached for her bathing suit top. "Want to help me tie these?" She asked him as she put the cups over her pert breasts.

Jenson smiled at Jude "Of course we will have some of tonight together, I would have loved to share a bed with you" Jenson said as he started to tie up her top while he did he kiss her shoulder breathing in her scent "you smell good enough to eat" he said smiling at her

Jude smiled widely and bit her lip, slipping her bottom on as she felt him tie up her top. "Well, if I'm still smelling good enough after dinner, you should go ahead and have a taste." She said as she stood up and started tying her bottom.

When that was done, she did a quick model spin for him, then laughed. "Come on, sir." She said, going into employee mode playfully.

Jenson laughed at her comments "I may have a taste before, during and after dinner" he slapped her ass as she span round "seems you have the good little employee act down" Jenson followed after her when he hot close to he leaned in "so how does it feel having me still inside" he asked jokingly

Jude laughed softly and wiggled her bottom for him. "Now now. Your daughter will be there too." She said with a laugh. "Afterward, though." She promised, licking her lips. "It feels nice, having you still inside of me." She said, smiling and reaching back to run her hand over his chest. "What do you think about what happened?" She asked.

She hadn't gotten her mind to the point of realizing that she could get pregnant without the protection.

Jenson smiled as she ran her hand over his chest "Yeah will have to be good round the little one" Jenson ran the question through his mind while thinking then said "I love what just happened but it is going to be hard if you decide to leave at the end of summer" as they walked past the pool and into the house Jenson grabbed Jude "How do you feel about it?"

As with Jude, Jenson hadn't for a second wondered if she could be pregnant after all he didn't even now if she was on the pill

Jude smiled at her employer as he brought her into the house. "Well, I am sure I could go to the school around here." She responded with a happy smile. "I am looking forward to use doing it again, actually." She said, smiling at him happily. "I can't wait to have more of you." She smiled boldly at him, before heading to the stairs. "I should go get changed and check on Alysia." She said, turning around to give him a quick kiss, before rushing up.

Jenson looked at her "Going to school round here you could continue to live here if you wanted to" he called to Jude as she ran up the stairs.
He knew he was going to have more of her since she had been here he didn't even think about his wife once.

Jenson made his way up to his bedroom as he reached the top of the stairs he could hear the girls chatting away, he made for his room where he sat on the bed a moment thinking about what had just happened smiling and feeling excited like a kid at christmas he got his ass up and changed into some combat shorts and clean t-shirt.

Jude smiled back at him, wondering if she'd be his mistress forever. Or was it going to be a fling for the two of them? She was hoping that it wasn't going to just be a fling, but if he was married, then it was bound to end up as just that. But, for then, she was going to be happy, and she was going to enjoy it.

She dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, tied her hair back on her head and walked into the little girl's room. While Alysia did the work, she brushed her hair, letting her hands work all the knots and tangles from the girl's hair.

It seemed like an hour later the two girls walked down from the bedroom, talking about dolls and school.

Once dressed Jenson made his way back down to his office he knew he had work to get done but was not in the mood, he quickly checked his emails then sat back and relaxed run the past few hours through his mind over and over again, there was something that was sitting heavy in his mind 'How was he going to spend more time with Jude and what will this turn into'

Jenson heard the girls coming down the stairs chatting away, he took a quick look at the time 5:17 the time seemd to have flown by, getting out of his chair he stretched out and head for the girl's "So ladies has all your work been completed?" Jenson ask looking over at them wishing he could give Jude a kiss while Aly was about.

"So who is hungry? I think we all deserve a treat after our work out this afternoon?"

Jude smiled at Jenson, going to her employee demeanor. She wanted to kiss him, and if she didn't act the good girl, then she probably would kiss him. Innocence would do them best.

"I'm starving. I feel like I ran a mile." She said, smiling sweetly. "How about you, Alysia?" She said, tousling the girl's hair. As the girls walked into the living room, they both sat down on the couch.

She thought about what would happen later that night. What if Sarah came home before they got to do anything? What if she came home in the middle? It was so exciting.

Jenson smiled at the girls "I know what you mean all that excitment has got me starving too" he followed them into the living room and dropped next to to Aly resting his arm along the back of the couch. "What would you ladies like for dinner?" Jenson asked. Aly sat looking up at them changing from one to the other "I want whatever Jude wants" Aly announced.

Jenson couldn't stop smiling, When Aly looked up at her dad he reached over and tickled the back of Jude's neck with the hand he had resting on the back of the couch "So are you enjoying your first day on the job Jude?" he knew the answer but asked anyway wanting her to admit that she was so happy to be here.

Jude smiled over at the man, the gleam in her eyes completely appreciative. She smiled when the girl said she wanted whatever Jude wanted. It wasn't much for her to think of. "I want Chinese." She said with a grin. "I love Chinese food." She said.

When he tickled the back of her neck, she smiled and leaned her head back against his hand. "I am." She agreed. "I didn't think I would." She admitted.

Jenson laughed "Were you expecting a grumpy old git dad, a dumb mother and a pain in the ass daughter" Jenson stood up and stretched out "Right chinese it is, to be honest that is the second thing i have wanted today that i am going to get" He walked over to the coffee table and opened a draw pulling out the Chinese menu.

He passed it to Jude "You girl's have a look see what you would like and order as much as you wa...." before he could finish his sentence his phone started to ring, Jenson handed the menu to Jude and went into the office where he had left the phone earlier

Jude laughed and shrugged. "I might have been." She said. "And I was wrong on all counts." When he made the comment about getting what he wants, she couldn't help but smile knowingly. It was the same thing for her. She took the menu and nodded, watching him walk away.

"Alright. Let's start figuring out what we want." She said, smiling at the girl. "We should make tonight a veg night." She suggested. "Where we make your daddy sit in front of the t.v with us, watching movies and eating until we get too tired to keep our eyes open... Or until bedtime, whichever comes first." She said with a laugh. They quickly started to pick out what they were going to want to order.

After a short time Jenson came walking back in with a smile "Well ladies look like it will just be us all night tonight as it seems Mommy is staying out at her friends again" the phone call turned out to be a god send as it meant Jude and he wouldn't have to watch the time they were together.

"So have you decided what you want to eat girls?"

Jude looked up when Jenson came in and nearly smiled, but she kept it in. "Awe, well, at least you are here." She offered, mostly for the little girl. "We did just that." She said, holding out the menu. "And while you were gone, we conspired." She smiled wickedly at him, giggling softly.

"We want to watch The Princess and The Frog, and The Princess Diaries." She looked at the little girl and nodded. "Because we are princesses." She added, from what they had discussed.

Jenson winked at Jude "You do indeed have me all to yourselves" he pretended to look worried "conspiring eh, that is worrying" he walked around the couch to face Jude and Aly, he grabbed his chin and paced back and forth until Jude anounced what they had planned. "So it is to be a princess night is it, ok if that is the case don't you think you should dressed like princesses?" Jenson smiled at them feeling almost like a kid being excited about chilling out and watching kids films with loads of food.

Just as he sat back on the couch an idea popped into his mind "So what are you girls wanting for food?" Jenson asked with a smile on his face.

Back
Top Bottom