Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babysitter Story (Straven&Jocelyn)

Jenson knew this was wrong but could not stop his self he grabbed Jude and quickly kissed her, leaned close to ear and whispered "Just walk back round into the kitchen i will meet them on the driveway" He let go of her and walked towards the garage door before opening it he turned to Jude "Just remember we don't tell the ball and chain she may try killing me, you know what women are like when not happy" Jenson laughed as loud as he dared and started to open the door.

When he walked out onto the driveway Jenson could see his wife with a smile on her face, this meant she had been spending money he was sure that was the only reason that she ever smiled. Then as she pulled up he saw Alysia waving frantically at him, no soon as the car stopped aly jumped out of the car and ran at him shouting Daddy, he grabbed her and threw her up into the air before catching her and crying her into the house, as he past Sarah he gave her a kiss on the cheek "How was your trip? Jude as arrived and i agree she will be a god send helping with this little monster." Sarah nodded her head in the same way she always did whenever she was told that she may be right "So is Jude settled in? and have you at least given a tour?" Sarah asked as they entered the house.

Jude grinned after the kiss and nodded at his whispered words. Then, she started the way he'd directed. She turned back at his warning and giggled to herself. She wasn't about to tell his wife. That would just be stupid. She was going to be as sweet as sugar to the woman.

She heard them talking outside, and then entering the house as she went about making up some Kool-Aid for Alysia and herself. She was humming as she stirred, waiting for everyone to come in.

It was strange, how most redheads had more orange hair. But her's was a ruby, and was actually closer to the color of the drink she was mixing up, and naturally. Her hair was beautiful, and unique, and she loved it.

As they walked into the kitchen Jenson looked over at the ruby haired beauty stirring the mix, He thanked god that she had come not only to work and live in in his house. "Sarah this is Jude and yes i think she has settled in very well i think" Jenson said as he smiled over at her.

Sarah walked over to Jude and offered her hand "Hello Jude, I see your going to fit in if your well if you can find your way around this kitchen, so are you happy with your room?"

Jenson Put Aly down and smiled at her then at Jude and winked knowing his wife could not see with her back to him, Alysia ran over to Jude and also held out her hand while smiling from ear to ear "Your pretty you can be my best friend if you want to be"

Watching this all Jenson could think of was the feeling of her body in his arms and how soft her lips are, he was already thinking of a way to spend more time with her. "oh i forgot to say you do have a on-suit bathroom in your room there is a door that leads from the gym but it is locked from your side so you can treat that as your own space as well as your bedroom"

Jude smiled up as the family came in, and she put the spoon aside. When Sarah walked over to her, she held out her hand and clasped the woman's in a firm grip. "It's a lovely room. Thank you." She said after a quick handshake. With that done, she turned to the little girl and laughed softly.

"I can?" She asked, getting down on the girl's level by crouching. "You know, I haven't had a best friend in a really long time, so I would love that." She smiled widely at her and shook her hand, much like she'd shaken Sarah's, only with a softer grip. "My name is Jude." She introduced herself.

Hearing the instructions about the gym and bathroom and nodded. "Thank you." She said, standing straight again.

"Right seeing everything is sorted, i am going to take my shopping and put it away. Nice to meet you Jude" Sarah grabbed her shopping and headed up stairs.

Jenson walked over to Jude and Aly placed his hand on his daughter's head "You madam need to go clean your room then if Jude wants to you can go play or swim or whatever it is you two may get up too" Aly knowing it was pointless to argue ran off screaming "I will be really fast Jude"

Jenson came closer to Jude, "I think my daughter may want to keep you all to herself, i think i am jealous" He smiled at her.

Jude nodded as the woman walked off, and then looked up at Jenson, smiling slightly. She laughed softly as the girl ran off. "I'll be waiting!" She called back, before backing up against the counter to watch the man, her body going into a sexy curve at the hip as she watched him.

"And I might just get jealous of your time with your wife." She said, a seductive smile on her lips. He'd already kissed her, she was sure there would be more when they were alone, like they were then.

"I think that we are going to go swimming, what will you be doing?" She asked curiously.

He loved the way Jude stood wanting to touch the curve of her body, "I know one thing and that is you shouldn't be jealous we don't spend that much time together and i do spend a lot of time around my daughter, i am done with work for today well almost and i could do with a swim!" Jenson placed a hand either side of Jude and kissed her softly parting her lips with his tongue, at the same time placing a arm round her back and running a finger tip down her spine.

Jude giggled softly shaking her head. "You're still married to her." She pointed out, not as a way of saying 'don't be' but as part of her argument for jealousy. "Mmm. The three of us swimming, and maybe tonight after everyone is in bed just you and I can go swimming." She suggested just before he kissed her.

Her lips parted for him and her tongue moved out to brush his. She shivered at the feeling of finger moving down her spine. She arched her back, pressing her chest against his. Her hands pressed against his chest, moving up to wrap around his shoulders as she enjoyed the kiss.

At the feel of her shiver he knew he had managed to tease Jude in a way she enjoyed, the feel of her close to him made him forget that they weren't alone in the house and almost took her up and carried her off to his bed. At remembering they weren't alone Jenson managed to stop picking her up but the knowledge added to his excitement.

Jenson slowly finished the kiss before breaking away from her "I do my best swimming at night" Jenson looked into her eye's "I may be married but i want you more then i ever wanted her" He whispered to her. "You had better get your swimming suit, just make sure i can perv on you from the gym" Jenson joked

Jude was really getting into the kiss, paying slight attention to any sounds. She knew she wouldn't be able to catch anything in time, but at least she knew that she would be able to hear them when they came in.. Eventually.

But, he pulled away, leaving her wanting. She smiled and nodded. "Alright. I will go and get changed." She agreed, kissing him softly before sliding away. "I won't lock any of the doors." She promised and teased. She giggled softly and hurried up the stairs.

Her bathing suit was a dark blue that made her skin look like porcelain and her eyes appear to glow. It was a string bikini that showed a lot more than it hid, but hid all the important things, just outlining them. After brushing out her long hair, and wiping off all make-up, she walked into the hall to see if the little girl was done picking up and ready to swim.

As Jude left to get changed Jenson wanted more of her more then cold have possible had while in the kitchen knowing Sarah would be down any moment, He had a quick glass of the juice that Jude had made before heading upstairs. When he reach the top the idea came to mind to go and sneak into Jude's room but just as he decided to do so he heard Sarah moving around.

He walked into the room he shared with his wife "hey you seem to have had fun shopping, we are all going to have a swim you want to join us?" Jenson ask. "I did thank you and i plan on showing off my new outfit, I just spoke with Jude's mother we are going out for a girly day" Sarah replied. "Of course i am guessing i shall see you when you get home." Jenson faked disappointment at not seeing his wife more.

He got changed in front of his wife as she made herself ready "I am going to order in some take out tonight i think or maybe go out for a meal as a treat for Aly and for Jude as a way to say thanks" Jenson informed her knowing she would most likely eat out anyway "That will be nice just don't keep Alysia out all night" Sarah replied without any real interest.

Jenson pulled on his hawaiian shorts and headed down to the pool expecting to see his swimming partners in the pool.

Jude waited just a little while for the girl. When she came out, the young woman told her that they were going to go swimming with her daddy. When the girl went back in to get changed, Jude hurried back into her room to get her black wrap, which was see-through and went around her waist, showing off her well shaped leg.

Finally, the two walked down the stairs and out to the pool. Jude smiled when she saw Jenson and she waved. "Ready to go swimming?" She called out to him, giggling softly. She looked him over boldly, his daughter unable to see because she was standing over her.

Jenson was standing near the pool when the girls came down he had had a quick dip to test the pool and stood with the water drying on his athletic body he work hard to keep in shape. As he saw Jude is eyes tried to take in as much details as they could her body seem even more beautiful and sexy, he knew it was because the swim suit was accentuating her wonderful curves.

Jenson waved back "I am indeed, are you?" As the girls reached him he winked at his daughter and grabbed Jude picked her up in his arms "You do know you have to get wet to swim" he said laughing and jumped into the pool still holding her. Aly stood laughing at them both as they went right under. The feel of her almost naked body in his arms made his excitment increase even more then the kiss they had shared in the kitchen.

Jude knew that the man wouldn't be picking her up around his daughter for any kind of reason that she would find overly enticing. So, she worried about what he was going to do. She laughed and closed her eyes as he jumped in. She was covered instantly with the water, her whole body pressed against his from the shock of what had just happened. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders while they sank and leaned over to kiss his neck, before twisting out of his arms and swimming to the surface.

She pushed her hair from her face and laughed, looking at the laughing girl. "Alright." She said with a laugh. "Time for you to join us! Jump in and I'll catch you!"

Jenson sat at the bottom of the pool as he watched Jude swim up to the surface watching her slender legs kick their way up before swimming up his so that he surfaced just behind her. Aly then ran and jumped into Jude's arms splashing them both as she hit the water.

Jenson ran a finger over Jude's spine again as she held Aly before swimming off and and splashing them. "Alysia you better give Jude a kiss to say thank you for catching you" Jenson said then dived to the bottom of the pool to retrieve Jude's wrap that had come off when they jumped into the pool. He came back up holding the wrap "i believe this belongs to you"

Jude laughed as the girl kissed her with a smack on the mouth. Jude hugged her and gently let her down, keeping a hand out just in case the girl couldn't swim. She still had goosebumps from the man touching her back.

When he held out her wrap, the girl laughed again and reached to take it from him. "Now it will have to lay out to dry." She said, playfully chiding him, before swimming to get out of the pool.

When she stepped out, she could almost hear erotic music playing. Her hips swayed as she walked from the water, her skin was glistening and wet, and the bathing suit clung to her even more. And her nipples were peaked from slight excitement and cold. She was sure that Jenson would have an eyeful.

"I'm sorry i have been a bad boy" Jenson joked at being told off by Jude, he watched as she walked out of the pool unable to take his eyes from her body. "I was thinking we could order some food this evening or go out for a meal to welcome you to the house, I know your here for work but i believe in making someone new feel very welcome" Jenson said as he started to swim up to the edge of the pool before climbing out with ease.

Aly was in a world of her own swimming around and trying to splash all the edge's of the pool as she went round and round. "Right i'm off now all of you be good and enjoy yourselves" Sarah had shouted from inside the house. Jenson had forgot about his wife until that point "Ok have fun" he called back not taking his eye off of Jude.

Jude laughed at his joke and shook her head. "You'd better be sorry." She teased, turning to watch him climb out of the pool. "You are making me feel very welcome." She said, glancing around him at Alysia. "Thank you." Since the girl wasn't paying attention, she let her smile turn seductive.

Her voice lowered so that only he could hear, she said "And I'm sure that will continue on into the night.." She looked back at the sound of Sarah shouting. "And off goes the Missus." She commented in a low voice. "So, I guess it's just the three of us for dinner?" She asked after he called out for her to have fun. "Is she ever around for long?" When she realized how critical that sounded, her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry. It's none of my business.."

"Yeah there she goes" Jenson's smile dulled "Don't be sorry your only asking, no she likes to live the life of a socialite it just bothers me because of the little lady in the pool" as soon as he said it he was back to normal "and yes it will continue into the night and more if your a good girl" Jenson walked over to Jude as he said this.

"So then Miss Tierney what would you like to have for food later?" Jenson knew what the answer may be but still wanted to her the words come from Jude.

Aly got out of the pool and ran into the changing room "i know what she is getting out, I hope you like water fights"

Jude laughed. "I'm never a good girl." She told him, putting her hands on her hips. "Haven't you realized that by now?" She asked him, laughing softly.

"I like Chinese food." She told him, blowing a playful kiss his way. She looked back as Alysia ran to the changing room.

"Oh no.." She said quietly, biting her lip. "Is it a water gun?" She asked, moving toward the edge of the pool.

Jenson smiled at Jude's statement "Well bad girls are so much more fun, Chinese food it is then and maybe we could have that drink" watched as Jude walked to the edge of the pool wondering what she was doing.

Watching her legs, he stretched out in the sun where he stood which showed off his well toned shoulders and chest "yes it is a water gun, actually it will be two so I am guessing you will be chasing after me"

Jude laughed softly and winked at him. "Promise to make me something nummy to drink?" She asked, still teasing him slightly as she watched his body. She definitely appreciated such a body. It made her want to jump on him then and take him right there. But, she held back. Instead, she turned back to the pool.

There, the young woman jumped in, making a very slight splash, before she swam off under the water. She was waiting for the little girl to come out so that they could play with the water guns. And while waiting, the girl swam almost like a mermaid under the water.

"sure I promise to make you something very nummy, but I doubt anything could taste as good as you do" Jenson replied as she jumped into the pool, watching as she swam Jenson knew he shouldn't be like this and especially after only a few hours of knowing her.

Aly came running back with the two water gun "Jude here quick before dad gets them" she shouted. Jenson ran and dived into the pool pretending to try and get a gun. Aly jumped in too handing a full loaded one to Jude "oh no look like I'm in trouble here I better run and hide" at this he swam to the other end of the pool passing Jude and climbing out but stood near to the edge.

Jude had just come up when the girl came running out. She held out her hand and then watched as Jenson tried to get it. She grabbed the gun and turned to the man.

"Let's get Daddy." Jude said to the girl, laughing as she pointed the water gun at him. "Who shoots first?" She asked her, grinning as she swam forward toward the man.

Jenson knew they would shoot at the same time so had decided to stand there and get hit first before pretending to run away and hide "and I thought you both loved me" he joked "and now I am to be shot this must be in one of shakespeares play"

He knew once he was shot where he would runaway to hide, he would quickly run off towards the trees at the back of the garden then when they came after him he would run back up to the changing rooms.

Jenson look down at Jude in the pool wishing he could get back the flirting they were so good at earlier but knew he had to be careful round Alysia.

Back
Top Bottom