Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random quote thread

Time for some WoW quotes! :3

"Arthas! The blood of your father, of your people, demands justace! Cone forth coward, and answer for your crimes!" - Bolvar Fordragon

"You speak of justace? Of cowerdace? Let me show you the justice of the grave, and the TRUE meaning, of fear!" - Arthas, the lich king

"Did you think, we had forgotton? Did you think, we had forgivin? Behold now, the tarrable vengance, of the forsaken! ... DEATH TO THE SCOURGE, AND DEATH TO THE LIVING!" - Athopocracy Putress

Brother Silence: The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: boron.

Lodge: [narrating] Flynn is alone with the Grimmoire.
Leo: I stab it! Wait! I BACKSTAB it!
Cass: Good call.
Lodge: Y-y-you can't backstab it! You can't *sneak-attack* an inanimate object!
Leo: Why not? It's PRONE!
Lodge: It doesn't have a discernible anatomy!
Leo: It's got a SPINE! Doesn't it?

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer. It is the little death that lead to total oblivion. I shall face my fears and let them wash upon me like waves on the sand. I shall not fear..." - Dune.

"Lady. People aren't chocolates. You know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling."-Dr. Cox from Scrubs

"This is the begining, AND the end, mortals! None may enter the masters sanctum!" - Lord Marrowgar

"Look upon your mortal hands, the are soft, fleshy, weak. A joke played upon you by your own creators!" - Lady Deathwhisper

"You think I am at your beck and call, Lifebinder? I have worlds to unmake!" Deathwing the Destroyer

Mr Master said:
Those names make me laugh, they're so overwrought and over the top. Like a middle-school death-metal fan's wet dream.

Um. No?

"Head on to heartache. Beware of the promises made. Head on to heartache. Steadfast to an early grave, let them rot."- DevilDriver Head on to Heartache

Mr Master said:
Those names make me laugh, they're so overwrought and over the top. Like a middle-school death-metal fan's wet dream.

Ifyou were replying to me, three things
1. That's the most fucked-up thing I've seen in awile...
2. Grow up
3. This is coming from the'Sexiest narwhal on the Internet'

SSlave said:
Mr Master said:

Ifyou were replying to me, three things
1. That's the most fucked-up thing I've seen in awile...
2. Grow up
3. This is coming from the'Sexiest narwhal on the Internet'

Dude. just no

Come on. Marrowgar? Deathwhisper? Deathwing the Destroyer? Throw in Blackraven or Darkwolf and you've got a hat trick. I'm sure they're from some outside source, so if anything, I'm mocking that source, not you. So I'm not sure why the heat, but whatever.

Overwrought isn't bad, though. If you dig it, more power to you. I enjoy many things that are overdone and over-the-top. This kind of gothness, though, I got past long ago, so now it's just funny. I apologize for expressing it, I thought you might possess a sense of humor about things. I suppose I'm wrong.

But you haven't seen anything more fucked up than that in a while? I feel honored. And while anything associated with a narwhal is bizarre, it's not... quite in the same category as I'm talking about. Surely you see that. Still, scoff all you like, it's all good.

MM, you just can't see the BEAUTY behind the name of Mistress Superdarkla'chestyMcSatan and her manservant Ultroth-Who-Kicks-Puppies. I am ashamed to even be seen breaching with you.

I, ah, just want to say: if mocking silly names is the most fucked up thing one has seen in awhile, they ... live a very good life.

-ahem- I don't mind if there be bashin' o' morons going on in the thread. However, please include a quote after the bashing and random breach talk. KTHXBAI!

"My only comfort is the sin I bleed for."-Trivium, Upon the shores

Back
Top Bottom