Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

she just sighed, waving her hand through the air as if she were shooing him away. She looked out the window, finding his answer not really what she wanted to hear.

"I don't know why you're looking out the window...I'll rather look at me...because you're going to be seeing a lot of it. Especially when you're going to be my new secretary...and I hope you don't use this opportunity to ruin me...well that'll be shame, but nonetheless, you will be working for me...technically I own you...but let's make it legal so people will know why you're always around me, hence we're going to give you the appropiate attire" said Jack.

She sighed, not looking at him at all. "Why would I want to look at you?" She asked, obviously not wanting to do so. She didn't like him at all, he was just some kidnapper to her that was forcing her to do whatever he wanted by holding her cat hostage. She just rolled her eyes as he continued to speak. It was a bit odd that he wanted her to look at him when if she were his new secratary she would just be seeing him quite often as well as whatever was out the window. She would just rather see the trees.

"I'm not asking you to look at me...I'm telling you to...and if you can't follow that simple order...what makes me think you'll follow my other orders? Maybe you like spending time with the shackles and chains?" he said looking away, towards the other side of the limo.

Star sighed, looking over at him, obviously not enjoying this. "Fine, I'll look at you." She said, just staring at the back of his head. He kind of wanted to just whack the back of his head, but that would only get her in more trouble, and considering they were in an inclosed area, it was an even worse idea.

Star looked at him oddly for a moment before sighing and moving over, sitting in his lap. She really hated how he made her do things like this.

Jack lifted up one of his hands and pushed strands of her hair back. He smiled, "Why do you still have that resistance in you...though...that could be why I'm drawn to you."

Star flinched a bit as he lifted his hand, as if he were going to hit her, but then relaxed a bit as he just moved her hair. She was going to answer his question, even if it was retorical. "Because whenever I do something you don't like, you threaten to chain me up again." She said,looking at him. Not quite angerily, but not nice either.

"Then is it so hard to do something I like?" he asked, pulling her closer their bodies leaning against one another.

She just rolled her eyes, "When it makes me uncomfortble, yes it is." She said, looking away from him. They were too close, she didn't really feel comfortable.

"It's funny because when I was doing surveillance on you... I thought you'll be a pro...who knew you were such a virgin..."

She blushed a bit as he said that, but he wouldn't notice because she wasn't looking at him. "Well saying things and doing things are comletely different." She said, stubburnly.

Jack lifted up one of his hands and place them on Star's chin, forcing her to look at him. "Well, at least not all of the things you said were lies...you really did know how to go down on a man," he said with a smile.

Star's eyes widened and she was about to slap him, but she held back, just clenching her hands into fists and blushing quite a bit. She really hoped he would just forget about that, She only did it to save her cat.

"Driver, how much longer?" Jack asied looking at Star. "About fifteen more minutes," he said. Jack smiled and reached over to hit a button, a shaded window went up, blocking the driver to see that would happen in the back seat.

Jack cleared his throat, and looked at Star.

Star got worried as he closed the window so the driver couldn't see. As he cleared his throat she looked over at him, not sure what he wanted now. She was definitly going to try and stall whatever he had in mind. She was almost positive it was going to be something bad.

Jack eyes looked up at Star's eyes then at her lips, "You know..." he said, pushing strands of her hair back again, "Despite what we have accomplish...me taking your viriginity away...you giving me on heck of a...mm oral performance...we still haven't successfully kissed," he said, looking back up into her eyes.

Star raised her eyebrows at what he was saying. She was pretty sure she knew where he was going with this, but she didn't want it to happen. She just looked back away from him. "So?" She asked, wondering if he actually was going to say it or just give up or just do it by force. She really hoped he would just give up, but he would probably do it by force if she didn't cooperate.

Jack turned her head back to him again. "So I want to kiss you...and for you to kiss me back...not like before where I would kiss you and your lips would be closed," he said, reaching two fingers up and have them touch her lips.

"I don't want to kiss you." She said very plainly. She really didn't. Which was odd because she would give him head, but she wouldn't kiss him. It was mainly because a kiss was something filled with affection and love, but she had none of either for him, so she didn't want to.

Back
Top Bottom