Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: lolitaface's search for the one true roleplay

lolitaface said:
Hi everyone. This is lolitaface, coming to you live from her computer! (Not live, actually.) Today's (and everyday's) quest is for the elusive one true roleplay! (There's no such thing.) I hope you'll all be kind and take a look at my humble requests. (I'm actually fairly rigid about what I like, though.) Here are my general requirements:

My roleplays take place through PMs on this website only.
I will not roleplay with anyone who cannot give me, at the very least, a full paragraph (around 7 sentences of decent length) per reply, or does not display an appropriate grasp on the English language. This applies at all times. "Writer's block" is not an excuse.
I like to play younger characters (13-17) and will rarely play anyone older.
I also like to play with characters who are older than my own character (usually 19-27). I refuse to play with characters who are younger than my own character.
While I primarily (probably exclusively) play with dominant characters, don't go over board. I want someone who's forceful with a sadistic streak, not some psycho to wildly and mindlessly rape and beat the shit out of my sub.
I refuse to use images of real people. I might accept anime images, but I really don't care to use these, either.
I refuse to roleplay with/as furries or futas. However, I will play with/as characters with minor and basic animal characteristics like ears and tails.
I hate pure smut; there has to be some kind of plot and, most importantly, some kind of romantic relationship between the characters (even if the romance is a little unconventional).
For a list of kinks: http://www.f-list.net/c/lolita face

There you have it. These are basically what I ask for, but if you'd prefer something a little different, go ahead and ask me (though it isn't guaranteed I'll oblige, you know).

Here's a list of some basic pairings I'm willing to do, and any plot ideas I happen to come up with. But if there's something you're looking for that isn't on this list, or you're interested in some sort of variant, I'm absolutely open to hearing it! I especially love when a partner can come to me with something new.

Teacher/Student
Master/Apprentice
Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave
Bodyguard/Charge
Princess/Knight
Princess/Prince
Prince/Servant
Prince/Slave
Maid/Employer
Angel/Demon
Vampire/Human
Priestess/Demon
Doctor/Patient
Doll/Creator (think Pygmalion)

RE: Lolitaface's Search for the One True Roleplay (Craving: Businessman/Homeless Girl)

I'd love to play the role of a business man encountering a homeless girl such as yourself on the street...let me know.

RE: Lolitaface's Search for the One True Roleplay (Craving: Businessman/Homeless Girl)

:touch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom