Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: lolitaface's search for the one true roleplay

LORDRAY said:
love fantasy . you ?

Um, not exactly sure what you're trying to say... But if you're asking whether I enjoy fantasy, yes, I do.

Re: lolitaface's search for the one true roleplay (new crave

I would love to RP with you

Angel/Demon - love it

Master/Slave - love it

Vampire/Human - love it

Master/Pet - love it

Teacher/Student - what you have in mind?

Bodyguard/Charge - depends what you want

Princess/Prince - fun, fun, fun
01. The princess and prince of two neighboring countries had been constant companions growing up; when they were together, they were inseparable. But when the two nations abruptly fell into war with each other, they were suddenly pulled apart. Several years later, the princess has come to marriageable age, and is due to be married to the prince of one of her nation's allied countries. The prince that had known her in childhood catches wind of the engagement and is infuriated; the affection he held for the girl so long ago never diminished, and it had always been his goal to make her his bride. Their war, however, has not ended. Seeing little other option, he disguises himself and sneaks into the princess' engagement party, where he abducts the girl and returns to his castle with her as his prisoner of war. (This can be combined with an Angel/Demon or Vampire/Human pairing.)

Princess/Personal Knight - sweet

Doctor/Patient - nice

Scientist/Experiment - what sort of experiment?

Priestess/Demon - fun - summoning gone wrong?

Brother/Adopted Sister - LOVE IT

Father/Adopted Daughter - fun, love it

Mistress/Slave - I can play herm

Bunnygirl/Wolfboy - Sweet

Catgirl/Dogboy - Cool, love it

God/Sacrifice

Hades/Persephone

Schoolgirl/Bully

Re: lolitaface's search for the one true roleplay

Just a reminder post in case you read then forgot!

RE: lolitaface's search for the one true roleplay

Some pairings and plot idea match yours. Conjurer x Spirit is like Master x Pet and Living Doll x Creator, while Alien x Subject is like Scientest x Experiment. I am also curious about how you envision Prince x Servant. Does he want a concubine on the side and want to train her himself? Is she willing/curious, shy, scared, or resisting? This also reminds me of A Dance of Ice and Fire series. If my plot ideas don't mix well but like to do the Prince x Servant, fine. Check out my request thread and chirp back if interested in starting something. I prefer e-mail (never IM), but willing to PM instead. Though I rather avoid complex plots if that is the case, i.e. my first one listed.

RE: lolitaface's search for the one true roleplay

Now I have to catch Kevin Spacey with the help of Brad Pitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom