Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: lolitaface's search for the one true roleplay

Mistress/Pet
01. Four years ago, the twelve-year-old daughter of a noble family was given a (wolf/dog/cat/etc.)boy as a pet for her birthday. The two quickly became constant companions; after their first month together, they were never seen apart. The unsophisticated boy, naive to the mannerisms of humans, quickly came under the impression that his mistress was also his mate (though he was trained well enough to know better than to act on it). But now that his mistress has turned sixteen, it seems her parents are looking to find a proper suitor for the young lady; much to the poor pet's dismay.
Mistress/Slave

I wanna play Lolitaface!!! Play wit me! I wanna do this one.

Ryu_Momochi said:
Mistress/Pet
01. Four years ago, the twelve-year-old daughter of a noble family was given a (wolf/dog/cat/etc.)boy as a pet for her birthday. The two quickly became constant companions; after their first month together, they were never seen apart. The unsophisticated boy, naive to the mannerisms of humans, quickly came under the impression that his mistress was also his mate (though he was trained well enough to know better than to act on it). But now that his mistress has turned sixteen, it seems her parents are looking to find a proper suitor for the young lady; much to the poor pet's dismay.
Mistress/Slave

I wanna play Lolitaface!!! Play wit me! I wanna do this one.

PM sent~

Eeek, sorry about that! You can send one now.

Re: lolitaface's search for the one true roleplay (new crave

I'll fulfill your craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom