Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention Blue Moon! Opinion of weed! Please take seriously!

WEED...would you legalize it or no.

• yes, I would legalize it.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No, I would not legalize it.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Yes, I would but its not for me.

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Alright, I had to think long and hard on what I wanted to say for this thread. It's something a bit personal to me, why I won't tell anyone. Parties involved, happen to know why. I want to make it well known that I don't think it's wrong to smoke weed. It's a natural based product, and from what I can tell it is much better then some of the shit on the market.

NO, I have never smoked weed. Even if I HAD, it would be no ones business but whomever I decided to make it.

Now, as for the legalization. I am all for it, it would make it easier for people that need it for actual medical problems, to attain it at a cheaper cost. It would also be something that could be used for many situations. I am not as well versed on the effects of this substance, but I at least know a majority of it's effects.

Now as for growing it, I can look out my bedroom window during the summer and see my next door neighbors plants. Fuckers are getting HUGE, they are like three feet high already, and I went in her house the other day and they are about four feet high now. Easy enough to say, she can legally grow it. She has a medical card for it.

But that's a little off subject.

I might try it in a controlled environment, but probably not elsewhere... ever.
And if I had, it really wouldn't be anyones business but my own. ^^

driving while high is not hard.......ive done it....trygon, dj, kaios, and mr sunshine can testify for me, i got them all home safe every night. but to be safe i do believe there should be laws prohibiting the use of it while driving.

I drive stoned almost on a daily basis.
=/

I've driven WHILE smoking pot. ON the highway.
seriously, if you can smoke a cig and drive, you can smoke a J and drive.
or my cig pipe.

marujuina for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunshine crew!!!!!!!!!!!! wer'e buying an ounce when i get back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom