Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

Ninjas have Kunoichi, Pirates have wenches.

*strokes chin*

Tough choice.

I choose...
cyborg_pirate_ninja_jesus.jpg

My RPs get me hot and bothered- sometimes.

My "Run this Town" RP really got me going. I had to take a minute between paragraphs while posting XD

RPs only get me going if I have put myself into the backstory- otherwise the sex isn't worth it.

Lately, any new yaoi idea I have gets me hot and bothered.

...what I really like the idea of, though, is a murderer. A murderer who is in love with someone, who tricks them into having sex (murderer on bottom, unknowing-victim on top), then later on kills them in a murder/suicide, with a note they both signed saying they agreed on it.

Creepy, but I like the idea. I think it's pretty damn hot, but that's my idea.

I have a very close emotional connection to the roleplay I do. If something tragic happens I feel really sad, if something nice happens I can't help but smile... and when something as naughty as what happened in chat last night occurs... I get very, very hot and bothered... :blush::heart:

PalePersonage said:
I have a very close emotional connection to the roleplay I do. If something tragic happens I feel really sad, if something nice happens I can't help but smile... and when something as naughty as what happened in chat last night occurs... I get very, very hot and bothered... :blush::heart:

-grins and pats his head-

PalePersonage said:
I agree with this.

I can get really attached to characters and a storyline if it's really good and yeah, if they're shagging and it's written well, sure I get a little excited. >x> Or very excited. W/e. ):

Yeah, it seems to happen the most when people roleplay well with me. It's amazing how words can allow you to imagine the best fantasies imaginable. Makes me get all hot and bothered... sometimes too often, if thats possible.

*blushes*

It all depends for me on the quality of the RP, what kinks are coming up in it, and the writing quality. Description is a must. The person on the other side of the RP can also have an effect, but usually only if I know them in some way, or at the very least have seen them.

Oh hell yeah, sometimes I even tell m rp partners. I tell em to give me 30 minutes or so. Women and men. Hell I'll role play with a dildo at hand or simply read a few of my saved pm roleplays to get off.

Sometimes. It's usually the idea of it (the rp) and all of the possibilities that usually come to mind. However, things rarely happen as I plan or imagine in rps. So, I guess I'd say I tend to get more excited about things that I imagine for it than sometimes the actual rp.... but yar.

A comment of sorts comes to mind -
We all know why we're here and what the site is truly for...
None of us play really that coy to the fact that we enjoy being aroused or even having the idea of having our fantasies played out... it's the reason we're here.
It's to feel pleasure and to enjoy the situation...

I'm not complaining simply agreeing while trying not to give in at the moment to the many temptations I enjoy here.
Don't get me wrong... I am a 'pro-vert'.

* Less blushing - more rubbing *

Back
Top Bottom