Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

*sits behind the desk, puts on glasses and a lab coat.*

settle down, settle down, sex 275 is in session

Raziel99 said:

Don't you have to know a certain about something to be a professor?

*Wanders off*

Settle down. I will not tolerate early orgasms in this class.

And Anansi, there are at least two teachers in my family, one a college professor. And I know my stuff. Now, be quiet or I'll send you to the Dean.

Anansi said:
Raziel99 said:

Don't you have to know a certain about something to be a professor?

*Wanders off*

PLEASE! Please leave this thread alone. You never have anything nice to say. So just leave it alone.

Yeeaaahhhh, that's fun. And mature, too.

So, it came to my attention that I have certain limitations with regard to roleplays. I don't know why, precisely, but it doesn't feel right to me to do an erotic roleplay with another guy, even if one or both of us are writing female. Further, I find myself running into difficulty when I'm trying to play a powergame as a submissive male.

This is doubly confusing to me, because in the days when I would go on chatrooms, and occasionally masquerade as female, I found no problem in playing submissive OR opposite a guy. It was strange that I kind of shifted into a female mindset during that time, actually.

Now, I can't quite explain what was up with that, but I was wondering if anybody else runs into this kind of permutation?

A key I use, is to play a male that I would like, and then have him react to a situation the way I would like if I was the other player. If you're a good writer you can do it. Or at least, do it well enough to pass as male.

I don't think men and women are all that different.

There's a few key cultural differences, but that's about it.

I find playing the opposite gender isn't so difficult as long as you treat your characters as people first and work in the sexy bits later on in the motivation process.

Granted, there are people of both genders who get propelled around by the sheer force of their genitalia, but on the other hand, the RPs where those types come in are pretty simple to begin with, so there's nothing lost by that, either.

What's weird for me is when I'm playing the female, and I start female bonding, and getting all uppity about empowerment and insults to other women and such (bearing in mind at the same time I tend to play a sub female, so that's also tricky). I suppose I could chalk part of it up to method acting.

I have on occasion. It depends on if I know one of the players, or I'm just curious. Sometimes I'll browse and see if a good title catches my eye. Although, frankly, many of those tend to disappoint -- great title, not as great execution.

I know Kawa and others sometimes trawl through the RP threads looking for laugh-worthy RPs, so I'm sure there's a few. And I know of a few RP threads that have gained fans. So I know it happens.

Back
Top Bottom